The Craving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they didn't, but I was certain someone was standing there, I finally peeked around the shower curtain and saw Kristie standing there. I just stared back at her, trying to get a read for her demeanor. Was she here to confront me, or did she intend something else? She was wearing shorts and a nice top, not her pajamas with the thin panties. That would have been inappropriate for breakfast with the family. Well, any other family.

"Is everything ok?" I found myself asking dumbly. I guess I just didn't know how to start the conversation that needed to happen between us.

"Does my mom know?" she asked, ignoring my question.

I just looked at her again, wetting my hair under the showerhead idly as we locked eyes. I shook my head in response, somehow in total helplessness to this girl. Was it my attraction to her, or the fact that she possibly held my life in her grasp with what she knew? Not to mention, what I had done to her last night while she pretended to be asleep.

She smiled a bit, not intending to show me any particular emotion but simply unable to keep her devilish thoughts to herself.

"I saw you and Matt," she said flatly.

I nodded. "Yes, I know."

She shook her head. "No, I saw you two before that. In the living room the night before."

I was shocked to hear that, truly unaware that we had been spied on. I guess that explained her strange behavior the following day, then. It all made sense now. But the change in her since then was quite drastic. Maybe she had taken the time to think about it. Maybe seeing her cousin's very nice cock being sucked off played a part. Maybe she was attracted to him already, or me even, judging from what she let me do to her last night.

"It was shocking enough to see you and him," she continued. "But to know that Bree is in on it too...it's so surreal."

I pulled the shower curtain aside a bit, revealing my wet nakedness to her. There was no point in hiding anything from her now. She seemed to enjoy being this close to me while I was naked, too. I could see it in her face, the slight widening of her eyes when I exposed myself to her. The bathroom door was shut behind her, so no one else was going to hear or see us.

"Were you awake the entire time last night?" I asked, letting a smile curl at the corner of my mouth.

She blushed. "Not at first. But once you really started going on me, I figured I would play along. It felt wonderful, by the way."

I found my hand snaking down my stomach instinctively, like there was an itch that needed to be scratched from inside my vagina. I was getting aroused, and something very sexual was possibly going to happen at any moment.

"Is your mother going to suspect anything if she knows you're in here?" I asked.

She shook her head. "I told her I was coming in here for some girl talk. She said she would give us some privacy. I'm guessing we don't need to worry about Matt or Bree discovering us, either."

I couldn't hold back a full on smile now. "You're a smart girl."

She started pulling off her clothes, and once she was naked she stepped into the shower with me. Without another word, she grabbed the body wash and a luffa and began soaping me up. Her gentle hands felt great over my skin. I let her touch me everywhere, and she didn't shy away from feeling the goods. She seemed to especially enjoy my breasts, but she also found my ass and even reached for my pussy.

"I'm not a lesbian," she said after a while. "But I still appreciate a gorgeous woman. And you're very gorgeous."

"It runs in the family," I replied. "You seemed to get the best of our genes too."

I started soaping her up next, and I couldn't help but imagine what Matt would say if he knew what we were doing right now. He was dying to see two girls go at it, and he probably would at some point soon.

"Mom doesn't know that I know," Kristie started, "but I found out about her and Grandpa."

My eyes went wide. "How on earth did you find that out?"

She shrugged. "I've heard her talking to him in her sleep. I suspected it wasn't just a dream, since it happened more than once. And you just confirmed it."

I swallowed, feeling very nervous that I had spilled my sister's secret. It wasn't mine to reveal, and I hoped she wouldn't hold it against me that her daughter had found out by my slip of the tongue.

"You can't tell her that I told you," I said with all seriousness. "But now that you know, I can also tell you that I had the same relationship with your grandfather."

She nodded. "I guessed as much. I mean, he had two daughters. It makes sense."

I started soaping her lower half, and even though I had rubbed her pussy last night, I still felt apprehensive about touching her intimate places.

"It's ok," she whispered. "I like it."

Her permission made all the difference, and I started soaping her pubic area. I loved feeling how smooth she had shaved it.

"Are you a virgin?" I asked her bluntly.

She nodded. "Technically speaking."

"Oh boy," I said, rolling my eyes. "You kids these days. What does that mean?"

She laughed. "I've never had a cock in my pussy. But I'm a bit of a butt slut."

"Meaning? You've done anal?"

She nodded. "A lot. In fact, that's the only way I'll let a boy fuck me. I want to save my pussy for the right person. And, I can cum from anal so it's not a big deal for me."

"I see. You're lucky, then."

"Do you think..." She seemed to trail off, maybe hesitating to ask her question. "...Matt...?"

My heart swelled, like a mother who just found out her daughter was engaged or pregnant. She wanted my sweet little boy to put his penis inside of her butt. I hugged her close to me, our soapy bodies squishing together.

"My dear," I said, "nothing would make him happier. You're referring to him only fucking your ass, right? Or do you want him to..."

She shook her head. "No, just ass. I mean, that could always change. But right now I'm fine keeping it all in my butt."

"Your mother is going to be very surprised. She thinks you're a virgin."

Kristie nodded. "She will be surprised. But does that mean you're going to tell her about everything? You and Matt and Bree? And me, I guess?"

I was flattered that she just assumed she would be added to the mix, without asking Matt and Breanna. I knew they would be happy to include her in our sex, though. It didn't even cross my mind that they would have a problem with it.

"It's not my place to tell her about you," I said, rubbing shampoo in her long hair. "I can only tell her about me and my family. Unless you become involved with us."

"Aren't I already?" she smirked.

"Last night doesn't count," I joked. "You were asleep, remember?"

She laughed and started shampooing my hair. We washed each other and then rinsed each other off carefully.

"I usually take advantage of the shower head while I'm in here," I said, hinting at some sexual activity.

"Oh yeah?" she said with a grin. "That's too bad."

I frowned. "Why?"

"I was hoping you would let me eat your pussy instead."

For some reason, I lunged forward and grabbed her against me, then locked lips with my niece. Something about her mannerism, or the whole strange situation we were in, made her irresistible to me. Feeling her tongue respond to mine and snake into my mouth against my invading presence in hers made my pussy tingle. She broke free from my kiss before I would have let her go on my own, and knelt down.

I watched her with intense eagerness as she moved into position underneath my pussy and very gently approached it with her mouth. Feeling her tongue take that first broad lick on my cunt set my body on fire. The fire wouldn't subside either, as she started her assault of my clit and even lashed her tongue below to my ass. This girl was adventurous, more so than I would have ever suspected. The fact that she only had anal sex, and apparently a lot of it, really said something about her.

I came quickly, right onto my sexy niece's hungry mouth, but she didn't stop eating me. She just shifted to my ass and stayed there, licking and penetrating with her tongue. She did so with much more energy and intention than I had ever felt from oral sex. It made me want to be eaten like this a lot more.

"Where did you learn to munch like this?" I said with a ragged sigh.

"Girls I know," she replied. "They eat pussy the best. Guys usually lick ass better though."

"You're doing a fine job yourself." I reached down and grabbed her hair, holding her in place. "Keep going."

She obediently ate my asshole for as long as I wanted. For a "technical" virgin, she was a real wildcat. I was dying to see Matt fuck her ass, to see what she was capable of.

"God, I could almost cum from that," I said as I released her from my grasp.

She smiled, still licking me there. "It takes some time, but eventually you could do it."

"I suppose you saw me licking Matt's ass while I was sucking him off?"

"I was surprised you would do that, but I would totally do that for him too. His cock is so big, I really want to feel it inside of me."

I turned the shower off and we both started toweling ourselves dry.

"Let's worry about your mom first," I suggested. "There will be plenty of time to play later. How are we going to approach this with her?"

"I think you should talk to her first about you and Matt and Bree. She's pretty open-minded. Since you were both fucking Grandpa, I'm sure she can't object to it."

I was still worried about Sarah's reaction, but Kristie was right. How could she object to something she herself had done?

"Ok, I'll tell her about the three of us first. Once she knows, I think you need to come forward and reveal to her and to Matt and Bree that you know about everything. And that you want in."

She leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. It was a quick kiss, full of excitement.

"I can't wait till we're all fucking!" she said with a giggle. "It seems so crazy to think that it would ever happen, but it could be happening as soon as tonight."

"One thing I've learned," I warned, "is to never rush these things. Don't worry, even if your mom doesn't want us all to be together, you are always welcome to fuck me and my children any time you want."

Kristie smiled, and started dressing. This time, she left her panties off, she just pulled her shorts over her naked body. They weren't the most form-fitting pair, and her pussy might be visible if she was sitting just right. Maybe she planned to tease her cousin a bit. I was ok with that, so long as she didn't go any further for now.

I pulled my robe around my naked body and we left the bathroom together. She bounded off while I finished dressing.

"What a lovely girl," Daddy's voice sounded in my head.

I smiled. "Yes, she is. You would have loved being with her."

"I'm sure I would have. She's going to be a handful. I wouldn't let her fool you, she won't be a virgin for long if you're all fucking each other."

"You're probably right. But you were my first. I think it would be wonderful for Matt to be her first."

"Just be careful, dear." He seemed to be especially protective of me right now. "Make sure she understands that this relationship needs to stay a secret. For the good of everyone involved."

I nodded. "I understand, Daddy. You're right, of course."

"And don't worry about Sarah. Just tell her what's happening, and what you want to happen. She'll go along with it."

"How do you know?"

I could feel him smile in my mind. "She's eager to please. I should know."

I almost laughed at hearing that. I suppose she was more like me than I probably realized. I shouldn't hesitate to let her in on this secret that was bursting at the seams to get out. Why shouldn't I include her in all the fun?

I quickly finished getting ready, and then headed downstairs to have a private but revealing conversation with my beloved sister. I couldn't wait to tell her what I had in store for us all...

Chapter 12

Despite Daddy's assurance that Sarah would be completely understanding and accepting of what we were all doing, I was apprehensive to talk to her. I had intended to, right after that lovely incestuous shower with my niece, her daughter, Kristie. But when I made my way downstairs to find her, she was sitting at the dinner table with my two kids, smiling and laughing and having a good time. I couldn't bring myself to break that up. So I sat with them and joined in the conversation.

She had a long errand to do that would take up the rest of the morning, so it was just me and the three children until we met her for lunch. Matt and Breanna didn't know it yet, but their cousin was about to be introduced into our little family orgy. And I knew Matt would really enjoy hearing about Kristie's affinity for anal sex. I was looking forward to seeing what the girl was capable of, if she was true to her word.

Kristie hadn't come downstairs yet, so I was left sitting with my two kids. They were all smiles, and I felt Matt's hand start to creep up my thigh. I smiled and let him find my hip, then my crotch, until he had a finger inside of me. Breanna was practically fidgeting in her seat.

"I'm really horny, Mom," she said.

"Me too," Matt agreed. "When can we fuck?"

I had a delicious idea, but I couldn't tip them off yet if I wanted to surprise them.

"Let me go check on Kristie," I said, withdrawing from Matt's pleasant touch. "I think she's feeling sick this morning, so she might be in bed. If so, we can play for a little while. Quietly."

I was lying about Kristie being sick, but I wanted this to play out just right. I hurried upstairs, amused at how eager I was feeling to fuck my kids, and lightly tapped on Kristie's door. I didn't wait for her to answer, though, before I opened it just a crack and peeked inside.

Kristie was sitting on her bed, doing something with her iPad. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Want to have some fun?" I whispered.

"Yes!" she breathed, practically leaping off the bed. But I held up a hand to stop her.

"Wait for about ten minutes," I instructed. "Let me get them going first, and then you'll come down and surprise them. They don't know yet that you know."

Her expression was devilish, both excited and delighted. I had never seen such a look of lust on a girl before. I hoped we were in for a real treat, and that Matt's cock could handle her.

I went back downstairs and continued my ruse that Kristie was sick. Matt and Breanna started peeling off their clothes right then and there at the dinner table. Apparently they weren't too concerned with their cousin discovering us down here, though it was still entirely possible that even if she was sick she could come down for a drink and see them naked. I wondered if they somehow knew what I was up to.

"You know," I chided, feeling my own clothes start to itch, "she could still come down here at any time."

"We can do it somewhere else," Breanna suggested, shredding the last bits of her clothes and standing up from the table completely nude.

That wouldn't really work with my secret plan to have Kristie discover us, so I waved the thought away.

"She was out cold," I lied. "We'll just be quick about it."

"Me first then," Breanna said, grabbing her brother's hand and pulling him into the living room. "I don't even care if Aunt Sarah comes home and finds us. I need Matt's big cock inside of me now."

I smiled as I watched the two of them make their way into the living room, like wild and free young lovers romping with complete abandon, and settle onto one of the sofas. I was glad that Breanna didn't just hop onto her brother's stiff cock, but instead she bent between his legs and started blowing him. It was good for her to learn that she shouldn't be selfish when it came to sex.

I stripped out of my clothes and sat next to Matt, stroking his chest and feeling him reach for my breast. We kissed softly,, yet quite passionately, while Breanna pleasured him with her mouth. He was groaning wonderfully, and I was jealous that my daughter was getting to taste his thick meat and not me. Maybe I would get to suck on him for a while after he let one loose in his sister.

Finally Breanna couldn't resist, and she quickly jumped up onto her brother and playfully wriggled her hips around on top of him, rubbing her pussy on his erection and teasing him just a bit before she allowed him to plunge himself into her. I took turns kissing each of them deeply while they fucked. I was masturbating now too, without really thinking about it.

I heard a creek from the stairs and glanced over to see Kristie standing there with a giant smile on her face. She was naked, which would help instantly alleviate any fears Matt or Breanna would have upon seeing her. Somehow they didn't notice her yet though, since they were too involved in giving each other pleasure. I motioned with my free hand for Kristie to approach, and she did so very quietly.

Before they heard her, she was right up on us. She stood behind Breanna and waited for just a second before reaching her hands around her cousin and cupping her breasts. Breanna probably thought it was me for a moment, until she saw that I was still seated next to Matt and using both of my hands on myself, fingering my cunt and rubbing my clit. Her eyes went wide and she whipped her head around.

"Oh my god!" she gasped, at seeing her cousin standing there.

Matt surprised me in that he didn't miss a beat when he noticed Kristie. In fact, when he saw her there and registered that she was naked, he started thrusting harder up into his sister. Breanna groaned from the rapid fucking, but seemed to be simultaneously melting into her cousin's hands as Kristie roamed her fingers all over her body. I was thrilled to be observing this.

"You knew," Matt said to me, huffing as he pounded his sister's tight pussy.

I nodded. "Surprise."

"Oh god," Breanna moaned, "I'm gonna cum."

Matt really gave it to her now, speeding up even more and literally bouncing her on top of him with the strength of his thrusts. Breanna squealed with delight when Kristie's tongue found her ear and neck and she began sucking on her.

"Want to watch him fill her up?" I asked Kristie, though I was actually saying that for Matt's benefit. Hearing me say that would probably push him over the edge.

Kristie smiled. "He needs to let his first one go, so he can last longer with me."

Matt threw his head back and exploded into his sister, probably imagining that he was about to fuck Kristie's tight pussy next. If only he knew what he was actually going to do.

Breanna slowed her movements and was finally grinding her hips gently against her brother. Her movements were so loving, so careful and methodical. She was a good lover, I was proud to notice. Matt would need some tight young pussy from her if he was only getting ass from Kristie.

"My turn," Kristie said, moving into place as Breanna traded positions with her.

Matt's dripping cock was still slimy with his sister's pussy juice, and to my delight I watched Kristie bend down and start sucking on him without hesitation. He groaned as she took him all the way into her throat, which impressed me greatly considering his size. He grabbed her hair and held her down on him, and she didn't object to his control. She apparently liked being submissive to him. I would have to remember that when I found myself craving a good ass licking.

"Matt," I said softly into his ear as he had his cock stuffed into his cousin's face. "Kristie doesn't let anyone fuck her pussy."

He looked confused, as she was obviously very experienced sexually.

"She only lets boys fuck her ass," I continued. "Can you promise to keep things that way?"

He smiled and nodded. "I think I can handle that."

He released his grasp of her head, but she didn't pull back from his cock. She just kept slurping on him and enjoying the taste of Breanna's pussy. Breanna was sprawled out on the floor behind them, her legs spread wide and her chest sticking out a bit with the way she was propped up with her hands on the floor. She heard everything we were saying, and was smiling brightly.