The Happy Family - The Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,340 Followers

"Oh, that is so tasty," Marilu said, once more swiping her tongue across the slit of Lars' cock.

Then Marilu really got to work, sliding her lips along the shaft of his cock from beneath until her nose was pressed into his balls, which she opened her mouth and gently sucked on, succeeding in getting one of them totally into her mouth. Then sliding her lips back up his shaft, she opened her mouth and sucked the head of his cock in, her tongue wildly teasing it the whole while.

With one hand holding his balls, Marilu slowly but surely leaned forward, inch by inch Lars' cock disappearing into her mouth until her face was pressed tightly up against his stomach, his entire cock buried in her throat. Lars groaned as he felt his entire cock disappear into Marilu's mouth, but when he felt her tongue probing his balls, he almost blew his load. It was only with the utmost in effort that he was able to control himself.

"Oh, boy, what a tasty cock your brother has, Jana," Marilu gasped when she had let Lars' cock slide from her mouth, her fist sliding up and down the shaft. "There's only one thing that can make it taste any better, and that's me," she declared, suddenly spinning around, her grip on Lars' cock constant.

With a flip of her wrist, her skirt was laying up on her back, revealing that she was naked beneath. Slowly working her way back, Marilu positioned Lars' cock at the entrance to her pussy and leaned back, taking him all the way into herself before sliding her pussy up and down his cock 2, 3 times before letting it out.

Turning around again, this time holding Lars' glistening cock in her fist, Marilu looked into the camera, her tongue flicking out to slide across the slit of Lars' cock.

"Mmm, pussy flavored cock," she said, wrapping her lips around the head of his cock and sucking. "Nothing like it," she said, once more beginning to face fuck herself on Lars' cock.

After bobbing up and down on him a dozen times, each time taking him all the way into her throat and her tongue reaching out to probe his balls, Marilu held his cock against her lips like a microphone from the side as she looked breathlessly into the camera.

"But now cums the best part," Marilu said with a smile, her tongue and lips all over the tip of Lars' cock, her eyes looking directly into the camera.

Slowly Marilu let her tongue slide along the underside of Lars' shaft, back and forth, each time letting his cock enter her mouth to the back of her throat before sliding back, her eyes on the camera. Then holding up two fingers next to each other, Marilu reached around behind Lars and found his rosebud, gently teasing it with her fingertips as her tongue continued to lave the underside of his cock.

With his cock pressing up against the back of Marilu's throat, Lars groaned when he felt her press her two fingers into his ass, pressing in until she felt his prostrate which she pressed gently, then rubbed. This had the desired effect, as Lars' cock erupted, cum shooting into Marilu's wide-open mouth.

Marilu let Lars' cock slide back on her tongue until just the head was resting on it, cum continuing to spurt into her open mouth and coat her tongue. When it slowed down to just an oozing trickle, Marilu glued her lips to the tip of his cock and sucked, her tongue probing the slit, then obviously swallowed before letting Lars cock slip from her mouth as she turned to look into the camera once again.

"Oh, what a wonderful mouthful of cum," she said, scraping a bit that had escaped her mouth back into her mouth and sucking on her finger. "You're so lucky to have such a nice brother with such a nice cock. Can't wait to see you in action," she said, then threw back her head and laughed before reaching forward to turn the camera off.

"Well, that was fun," she said, getting to her feet as Lars pulled his pants up. "Next time don't use your sister as an excuse," Marilu told him, handing him the camera. "Your cock's welcome in me anytime, any hole. Don't forget to get me a copy of that," she reminded him. "I can't wait to see it."

"I promised," Lars assured her, putting the camera in his pocket. "That was an awesome blowjob," he told her. "The best you've ever done."

"Your sister has her work cut out for her," Marilu told him with a laugh. "I'm surprised you're not trying to stop her," she said.

"She's her own person," Lars answered lamely.

"Maybe if you trained her personally, then she might have a chance," Marilu said with a laugh. "A cock like that is always an inspiration."

"Thanks, Marilu," Lars said, pulling her to him and kissing her hard on the mouth. "And I know you're more fun than just sex, though you do that really good."

"Damn right I do," Marilu agreed with him. "It's not my fault that I was born a slut."

"At least you're an honest one," Lars said. "See you later. And good luck, too, though I hope Jana wins if she decides to play."

"Oh, she'll play," Marilu said knowingly. "She won't be able to not play."

**********

"Here you go," Lars said a while later when he saw Jana in her room laying on her bed, tossing her the camera. "You really should reconsider this whole thing, you know."

"Why, was her blowjob that good?" Jana asked, looking at the camera. "I gotta watch this right now," she told him. "You gonna watch it with me?" she asked.

"Are you nuts?" Lars exclaimed.

"Why not, you are the star, aren't you?" she asked. "I mean, I'm going to see it anyway and I know it's you, so what does it matter if you watch it with me? I'm going to probably have some questions about it anyway and you'll have to see it then."

"Jeezus, Jana, there's something weird about watching a homemade porn flick with my twin sister," Lars said. "Especially since I'm the star, like you say."

"Well, I'm just dying to see it," she said, attaching some patch cords from her computer to the laptop and then pressing the Play button on the camera.

Lars was torn between staying and leaving. The biggest part of him wanted to run as far as he could, while the other part was curious to see what it would look like watching himself. Yet another part of him was curious about how Jana would react, too, he realized.

And then the picture came on the computer screen and there was Marilu looking into the camera with a big smile on her face.

"Oh my god! Lars!" Jana cried out as she watched and listened to Marilu. "How could you tell her?"

"What does it matter?" Lars asked. "You have what you want."

"But now she'll know...Lars! I had no idea," she said as she saw his cock after Marilu had pulled it from his pants. "Wow, it looks nice."

"Gee, thanks," Lars said, watching as Marilu's lips sucked on the tip of his cock.

"Lars, you definitely have a nice cock and balls," Jana said when she saw his pants fall to the ground. "Not that I've seen a lot of them, but yours is definitely a nice package."

"Just a minute," Jana said, leaning forward and pressing the Pause button.

Rolling over, she opened a drawer in her bedside night table and pulled out the dildo that Lars had seen previously.

"I like to try the things as I watch them," she said defensively when she saw Lars eyeing her. "It was your idea, remember?"

"I haven't said a thing," Lars replied.

"Well, quit standing there by the door," Jana told him. "Make sure it's locked and come sit here. We both know you're here."

"This is weird," Lars said as he sat on the bed next to her.

"Sorry, but I need to get this wet first," Jana told him, holding the dildo up in front of herself.

Waiting for her to get up, Lars was surprised, then shocked when Jana just pulled the leg of her shorts to the side and fed the dildo into her own pussy. Lars couldn't see anything but the shaft of the dildo disappearing into her shorts and then come out glistening. After doing this a few times she pulled it out, holding it up, glistening in the light, and pressed the Play button again.

As they watched Marilu begin to suck on his cock, Jana imitated her with her dildo. Lars was surprised and impressed when she seemingly easily took the dildo all the way into her mouth in imitation of Marilu deep-throating him.

"Oh, that's a nice trick," Jana said when she saw how Marilu would stick her tongue out, even though his entire cock was buried in her throat, to lick his balls. "Bet I can do it better," she said before swallowing the dildo.

Lars stared in amazement as Jana's tongue snaked out, almost reaching completely under the balls of the dildo, flicking back and forth as she licked the dildo's balls.

"Pretty good, huh?" Jana asked when she had pulled the dildo from her mouth and noticed Lars' slack-jawed amazement. "I've got the longest tongue I know," she told him. "See," she said, then stuck her tongue out and up, touching her nose above the tip. "It'll make this kind of stuff easy," she told him, rapidly flicking the tip of her tongue up and down the slit of the dildo.

"Oh my god!" Jana exclaimed when she saw Marilu pushing her pussy onto Lars cock. "She is amazing," she commented. "Well, that does make some sense, then," she said when she saw that Marilu just wanted to taste herself on Lars' cock. "Is she good to fuck?" she asked, looking sideways at her brother.

"Just fine," Lars replied, without enthusiasm, he hoped.

"I can't believe you let her...oh my GOD!" Jana practically screamed when she saw the cum gushing from his cock into Marilu's mouth. "She's got her fingers in your ass," she said, unable to tear her eyes from the computer screen where Lars' cock was still pouring cum into Marilu's open mouth.

"It really made me cum like crazy," Lars commented, hardly believing what he was seeing himself.

"Well, she certainly knows her stuff," Jana admitted when the video stopped. "How can I possibly top that?"

"Well, even if you could physically do the same things she does, it really boils down to enthusiam in the end," Lars suggested. "If you both do an equally good job technically, then it's going to boil down to who obviously loves it the most. That's where the enthusiam is going to come into play."

"Well, no matter what, I'm ready to graduate from this thing," she said, holding up the dildo. "In a million years I could never get excited about sucking a dildo."

"And can you get excited about sucking the cock of a total stranger in front of a group of strangers?" Lars asked. "Because that's what it sounds like you're up against. I think the bigger the audience the more likely Marilu is going to like it," he said. "It's like she said, she was just born a slut."

"She said that?" Jana asked, looking at him in surprise.

"Yes, but please don't tell her I told you so," Lars pleaded. "She might not mind, but it wouldn't be right."

"And I'm not a slut," Jana said, a statement, not a question.

"I've never thought of you that way," Lars told her. "In fact, I guess for some reason I'm a bit surprised that you have any experience at all. Not because you're not hot, you are really hot, but it's just that you're my twin sister and I never thought..."

"Well, I do have some experience, though not much," Jana admitted.

"Kids, dinner!" they heard their mother calling.

"Okay, we'll talk more later," Jana said, shutting down the computer, though not before copying the digital file to her hard drive. "Here's your camera," she told him, handing it to him.

"Uh, I promised Marilu that I'd send her a copy of the file," Lars told her. "It was part of the deal. Might be funny if she got the file sent to her by you," he suggested.

"Hmm, maybe you're right," Jana agreed. "Might be fun at that."

"Kids!"

"Coming," they both shouted at once, leaving the room.

**********

"So, what have you two been up to lately?" Jason asked when they sat down to dinner.

"Just hanging out with my girlfriends," Jana said.

"Pretty much the same," Lars added. "Just mostly taking it easy, I guess."

"Don't either of you have any interest in actually doing anything?" Lena asked.

"Sure, but I just don't know what yet," Lars replied. "When I figure it out, you'll know."

"Well, it's just that it's not good for you to not have anything to do, to challenge you," Jason said.

"Oh, I find my nice easy life plenty challenging right now," Jana said with a laugh, causing Lars to almost choke on his food.

"Well, your mother and I are going away for the weekend," Jason said. "We're leaving tomorrow after work and coming back late Sunday night. You two be okay for a couple of days by yourselves?"

"Sure, why not?" Jana replied.

"I have noticed that you two haven't had a single fight lately," Lena mentioned. "Something happen that I should know about?"

"Nothing happened, ma," Jana answered. "It's just that Lars has been behaving lately so I haven't needed to educate him."

Everyone laughed heartily at that and then they dove into their meal. When they were done, Lars and Jana couldn't get the dishes cleaned fast enough. Looking around for their parents, they realized that they were in their own room, not the living room, and they could hear the television as they went by.

Locking the door behind them, Jana quickly turned the computer back on and pulled up the movie.

"Let's see, Hi, Marilu," she said out loud as she began typing in an email. "You do look like a natural with a cock in your mouth, I must admit. But if that's all you have to offer, you're in big trouble. Thanks for the video, though, it's a good laugh."

"Those are big words to back up," Lars said, leaning back on his elbows on the bed.

"I'll back them up," Jana said to him, a fierce and determined look on her face. "But right now I need a real cock to practice on," she said. "And it has to be someone I can trust."

"That person doesn't exist in these days," Lars said, "unless you do it anonymously at a glory hole."

"A glory hole? What's that?" Jana asked.

"You never heard of...well, most video stores in the back have some small rooms with glass walls, some with only a one-way glass and holes in the walls. You can watch people or you can anonymously suck off or fuck any cock that happens to stick through one of the holes in the wall."

"Are you serious?" Jana asked, staring at him in disbelief. "Places like that really exist?"

"Sure, and they're always busy, too," Lars added. "As many men as women."

"I don't think I'm ready for that yet," Jana said, a serious look on her face.

"I should hope not," Lars said. "That would really be hard core. But what you're talking about doing isn't so far off," he told her. "What's the difference other than an audience? You're basically doing the same thing, sucking any cock that happens to point in your direction."

"I guess I hadn't thought of it like that," Jana replied in a more somber tone.

"Look, there's no reason that you have to do this," Lars told her. "You have a choice here."

"I know," Jana replied. "And my choice is that I have to do this," she said, her face settling into a more determined mein.

"And you really think you can just suck any cock that's stuck in your face?" Lars asked, a twitch on one side of his mouth as though he were trying to suppress a smile.

"Yes," Jana replied emphatically.

"Okay," Lars said, suddenly dropping his pants to the floor and standing naked in front of her. "Suck my cock," he told her.

"Lars! You're my brother," Jana replied, her eyes wide as she stared at his cock just a foot or so away.

"It's just a cock, remember," Lars told her, reaching down and hefting his cock in his hand, slowly stroking it. "Isn't that what you said?"

"But you're my brother!" Jana insisted, her eyes riveted to his rapidly expanding cock.

"You'll never be able to do this contest, much less win it," Lars said, reaching down to pull his pants back up.

"What do you mean?" Jana demanded.

"Do you really think Marilu would have refused to suck any cock put in her face, whether it was a stranger's, her brother's, her father's, her grandfather's?" he asked.

"Probably not," Jana laughed.

"That's why she'll win the contest," Lars said, "and you don't have a chance."

"What do you mean?" Jana demanded, an angry look on her face as Lars refastened his pants.

"Because Marilu loves sucking cock," he told her. "She lives for cock. She'll suck any cock, any time, anywhere, and she'd love every single second of it. And that's going to be obvious to anyone watching her in that contest. She won't be trying, she'll just be doing what she does best and loves the most. You're not in her league, and I'm glad," he added.

"Lars, I must win this contest," Jana said, tears forming in her eyes. "You don't understand, I just have to win."

"Jana, unless you dream about cock 24/7, I don't see how you possibly can, no matter how technically good you are," Lars told her. "I'm sure if I suggested to Marilu that we go to the video store and she do the glory hole, she'd jump at the chance. That's where you need to be in your head if you're going to have any sort of a chance to win. At least in my mind," Lars admitted. "You should think about it," he told her, turning and going through the connecting door to his room.

When the door had closed, the tears that had been close to the surface spilled over and ran down Jana's cheeks. She knew in her heart that what Lars had told her was probably true, but she just felt something inside herself that made it imperative that she win this contest with Marilu, because in the end, in her mind, that's all it was; a contest between her and Marilu, and the winner would reign supreme. And she was sick and tired of having Marilu lord it over her and the others. It was time to put her in her place, and do it at her own game.

**********

The next afternoon Lena and Jason were all ready to go just after 5pm, their bags in the car.

"You're sure you two will be okay for the weekend?" Lena asked for the umpteenth time.

"Ma, we'll be just fine," Lars assured her.

"If you have any problems, you can call us on our cell phones, either of us," she told them, again.

"We got it, ma," Jana said, rolling her eyes.

"Okay, you two have fun," Jason said, hugging Jana.

"You, too, pa," Jana said. "Try to relax for a change."

"We plan on it," Jason replied, smiling at Lena.

"Okay, now what do we do?" Lars asked.

"I have some questions about your video," Jana replied. "You mind sitting through it again?"

"I suppose not," Lars answered. "I'd hoped you'd gotten this idea out of your head," he told her.

"No, not at all," Jana said as she sat on the edge of the bed facing the computer monitor, Lars sitting next to her.

"Okay, I want to try something," Jana said. "You stand here, like you were in the video," she instructed, getting him to his feet and turned 90°, his sides to the computer monitor and the bed. "Now let's try," she said, pressing the Play button.

The monitor was filled with Marilu looking into the camera, her irrepressible smile on her face. As Lars watched her once again on her knees in front of him opening his pants and letting them drop to the ground, he was shocked to realize that Jana had done exactly the same thing and that she was on her knees in front of him, his cock dangling in her face.

"Jana, what the fuck are you doing?" Lars asked, his eyes getting even wider when she reached out and wrapped her hand around his cock.

"Practicing," she replied, wrapping her lips around the head of his cock as Marilu did it in the video.

"Jeezus, Jana!" Lars cried out as she sucked on the head of his cock, her tongue probing the slit.

"Am I doing something wrong?" she asked, anxiously looking up at him, her tiny hand partially wrapped around the shaft of his cock.

"You're sucking my cock!" he said, groaning as she once again sucked the head of his cock into her hot mouth.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,340 Followers
123456...9