The Happy Family - The Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,334 Followers

"Mmm, I'd like that," Jana said, "but I don't know about my mouth and jaw," she told him. "I'll get Lars to call you later if I feel like more practice, okay? I really do appreciate that you're willing to help me like this."

"Shit, Jana, don't take this wrong, but I'd pay big bucks for the privilege," John told her. "I meant what I said, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, and now that I know what an incredible mouth you've got, well, I didn't know an opinion could be so high."

"John!" Jana said, a big smile on her face as she sat up, then leaned up onto her knees again, her elbows on his spread knees, his cock dangling down towards the sofa. "You're also very sweet, besides having a really yummy cock."

"I gotta get outta here before I explode," John said with a laugh, pushing up and standing on the sofa, Jana still on her knees. "My mind wants, but my body isn't there, so I gotta get outta here until I can, if you know what I mean," he said, jumping off the sofa and grabbing his pants and pulling them on.

"See you later," Lars said, waving from his seat, a big smile on his face at the look on John's. "Remember, not a word to anyone, right?"

"Shit no," John replied. "You think I'd ruin the dream of my life?"

**********

"Oh, Lars, that was amazing!" Jana said when John had gone. "I loved his cock."

"Well, I think it's safe to say that his cock loved you, at least your mouth," he told her. "But his eyes loved your pussy, too," he added.

"What do you mean?" Jana asked, turning her bottle-blue eyes on him, a puzzled look on her angelic face, puffy lips and all.

"After he came last time, when you were leaning back, we could both see up your shorts leg right into your pussy," he told her.

"Oh, I didn't realize," Jana said. "I was only thinking of his cock, and yours, too," she added. "I just love it when a cock starts spurting in my mouth. I almost cum myself."

"Jeezus, Jana, is that all you can think about?" Lars asked.

"Isn't that what you told me I needed to do if I wanted to win?" she asked. "Think about nothing but cock? Well, I'm not even trying and it's the only thing I can think of, sort of."

"Sort of?" Lars asked.

"My pussy is tingling," Jana admitted, a blush appearing on her cheeks. "I can't help it and it's driving me crazy. I've never been so wet. As soon as I get a cock in my mouth, my pussy starts up."

"And?" Lars asked, a grin on his face as he watched her discomfort.

"And, I love it when you suck my pussy," Jana said, her cheeks flaming red. "Nothing makes me feel better."

"You want me to eat your pussy?" Lars asked. "Is that what you're asking me to do?"

"I thought you liked it," Jana replied defensively.

"I love it," Lars told her. "I just wanted to make sure that you were actually asking me to eat your pussy. I love hearing those words coming from your mouth."

"Well, will you?" Jana asked anxiously. "Eat my pussy?"

"You bet," Lars said, falling onto the sofa on his back. "Bring it on!"

Laughing, Jana quickly lost her shorts and climbed onto the sofa, one knee on either side of her twin brother's head, and lowered her dripping pussy until she felt his tongue snaking up into her.

"Oh, god, I just love this," Jana said as Lars began to eat her pussy with gusto, lots of noise. "Yes, yes, YES, like that. Oh, god," Jana groaned as Lars fastened his lips around her clit and sucked, his tongue teasing it unmercifully, his instant reward another flow of Jana's pussy juices as she continued to orgasm.

"Oh, I can't take it anymore," she cried out, lifting her pussy from her brother's face. "It just gets to be too much," she said, sitting on the floor in front of the sofa, her hands between her legs holding her overstimulated pussy. "I just love it, but it's too much."

"I could eat your pussy forever," Lars told his twin. "I just can't believe how sweet it tastes."

"Don't they all taste good?" Jana asked.

"No, not really," Lars said. "Some taste better than others and some don't taste very nice at all. I suppose it's the same with guys, right?"

"Well, I've never had a cock in my mouth that I didn't love," Jana said, "but there is a difference. You taste different than John, for example, though both of you taste just great."

"Well, I think pussy is the same then," Lars said. "I love to eat pussy. Sometimes it's better than fucking," he said with a laugh, then felt his cheeks flush as he realized what he had said to his sister.

"What about me, mine?" Jana asked.

"Anything to do with yours is heaven," Lars told her.

"Well, maybe we should do something about this then," she said, laying her hand on his obviously rock-hard cock through his shorts. "I think you're ready again," she observed.

"Well, I should hope so," Lars retorted as Jana got onto her knees and unzipped his shorts, releasing his cock. "After watching you suck John's cock forever, then feasting on your pussy, I'd have to be dead to not be ready. But I thought your mouth was sore," he said.

"It is," Jana told him, one hand wrapped around the shaft of his cock. "So I'll just get you nice and close this way," she said, straddling him and holding his cock at the entrance to her dripping pussy, then lowering herself onto him, "then I'll let you cum in my mouth, okay?" she asked, beginning to ride his pole up and down.

"Whatever you say, twin sister," Lars said with a laugh, watching as his cock disappeared up into her hot, tight, dripping pussy. "Anything to do with your pussy is fine with me," he told her.

"God, your cock does feel really good," Jana said as she continued to ride him. "It just fills me so perfectly, like it was made just for me."

"Well, sorry to disappoint you," Lars told her, "but as good as your pussy is, and it's the best I've ever been near, my cock believes in being generous."

"I'll just bet it does," Jana replied with a laugh. "Just make sure you always leave something for me, okay?"

"How could I refuse my own twin sister?" Lars asked, laughing as he reached up and began to play with Jana's breasts, pulling and pinching and twisting her nipples until she gasped from the pain, her pussy spasming on his cock deep inside of her.

"God, I'm so tired," Jana said after 15, 20 minutes of riding her brother's cock. "I can't do it anymore."

"My turn then," Lars told her, somehow flipping her from on top of him to beneath him, her ankles by his ears as her legs rested on his shoulders, his cock still buried in her hungry pussy.

As Lars began to really fuck his sister's pussy, he noticed how her inner pussy lips clung to the shaft of his cock each time he pulled back, her clit sliding along the top, fat and full. Holding her ankles now as wide apart as she could comfortably take it, Lars was really fucking her now, his balls slapping against her ass each time he hit bottom.

"Oh, yeah!" Lars cried out as his balls began to spasm, pulling his cock from his sister's pussy and releasing her ankles.

"Oh god," Jana groaned, struggling to her knees to grab his cock and stuff it into her mouth.

"Oh, shit!" Lars cried out as he felt his cock sliding into his sister's throat and then explode.

Jana eagerly and happily sucked on her brother's cock as it spurted into her mouth, savoring his hot cum and greedily getting every little droplet that she could find, her tongue delving the depths of his slit as she searched before finally releasing him and collapsing on the bed next to him.

"I can't do anymore," she said, panting for breath. "I just can't."

"I can't believe I'm going to say this," Lars said, "but thank god," then laughed, Jana joining him.

***************

The next morning Lars awakened, feeling like he had died and gone to heaven. Twice during the night he had taken advantage of his naked twin sister, fucking her long and hard until finally cumming, always in her mouth. Looking to the side he saw her laying there, on her back, her legs spread apart, arms above her head, her beautiful breasts rising rhythmically with her regular breathing.

Carefully moving so that he was squatting over her face, Lars pointed his now-hard cock downwards until he was able to gently drag it across Jana's lips. Smiling when he saw the reaction he had hoped for, Lars watched as Jana, at first totally in her sleep, then as more and more consciousness flooded in, in deliberate earnest ran her tongue around the head of his cock, then slowly sucked on him, taking him all the way in.

When Lars realized that she was now fully awake, he began to slowly face-fuck her, sliding his cock all the way into her throat each time before pulling back. When he felt her nice and relaxed, he began to really fuck her mouth, much like he had her pussy during the night.

Jana lay there, her hands wrapped around her twin brother's ass, pulling his cheeks apart even as she helped him drive his cock into her mouth by pulling him towards her. She couldn't believe how big his cock seemed and how good it tasted and felt as she totally relaxed and let him use her mouth like a pussy, her mouth stretched as wide as possible, her tongue taking every opportunity to lick his balls.

"You are so fucking hot, Jana," Lars gasped, pulling his cock from her mouth and aiming it at her open gullet. "So fucking hot," he said again, his cock erupting and cum shooting directly into her mouth.

Lars continued to direct his cum into his sister's mouth, finally letting her suck on him as it dwindled to nothing, then rolled over onto his side, pulling her over him as he split her legs wide and glued his mouth to her sopping pussy.

"Oh, god, this is so the way to wake up," Jana sighed as her brother feasted on her delicious pussy as she softly sucked on the head of his deflated cock. "Yes, just like that!" she cried out as Lars sucked on her clit, driving her into an immediate orgasm.

"How can heaven be any better than this?" Lars sighed as he rolled Jana off of him onto her back.

"You could always have a hardon," Jana replied with a laugh. "That's the only way this could be any better."

"That would be nice," Lars agreed. "What about today?" he asked. "Ma and pa will be home sometime, though we can assume it will be later, probably after dinner."

"Well, I want as much of your cock as I can get," Jana said. "I need to practice as much as possible."

"I don't know how much good I'll be today," Lars admitted. "You want me to call John again?"

"Mmm, that might be nice," Jana replied, sitting up, a smile on her face. "Why don't you call him," she suggested.

"What, now?" Lars asked, laughing.

"Sure," Jana answered. "Why not? Are you ready for more?"

"No, not yet," Lars said. "By the time you get done working on John, I'll be ready. And I'll always be ready to eat that sweet pussy of yours," he told her.

"Well, if today is anything like yesterday, my pussy will need some attention when I get done with John," Jana told him. "I'll be counting on you."

"Can't wait," Lars said with a laugh, rolling over and picking up the phone.

***************

"Are you sure she wants me here?" John asked when Lars answered the door a half an hour later.

"Did she suck your cock yesterday or what?" Lars asked.

"I still can't believe it," John admitted, sitting down at the kitchen table. "That was like my dream of dreams coming true," he continued. "Sorry, man, but your sister is just the hottest babe I've ever seen anywhere. I can't help lusting over her."

"Yeah, I guess I understand," Lars said. "It's not like it's my idea or anything."

"I guess not," John said with a laugh.

"Lars, you'll let me know when John gets here, won't you?" Jana asked as she pushed the kitchen door open, a bath towel wrapped around her and tied just above her breasts, coming down to just below her pussy.

"Oh! Uh, hi, John," Jana said, giggling. "I didn't know you were here," she said. "I would have dressed."

"I promise I'll forgive you," John said, staring at her naked legs and her bare chest above the towel.

"Thank you for letting me practice sucking cock on you again today," she told him. "I guess you don't mind?"

"Not at all," John replied. "I can't think of anything I'd rather do."

"Really!" Jana said. "Well, why don't we go into the other room," she suggested. "Ma and pa will be home later and I need to practice before they get back," she explained, leading the way down the hallway and going into her own bedroom. "You don't mind here, do you?" she asked.

"No, it's fine," John answered. "Uh, what should I do?"

"Well, you could just take your clothes off and lay on the bed on your back," Jana answered. "I think that's going to be the easiest for me."

"Well, okay," John said, quickly stripping his clothes off to stand naked, his cock straight out in front of him.

"Oh, nice," Jana breathed when she saw it. "It looks just as tasty as it was yesterday," she told him as he sat on the bed.

"Go ahead, lay back, in the middle," she told him, giving him a gentle nudge. "I want you to cum all over my face this time," she told him as she crawled onto the bed after him, the towel still tightly wrapped around her body. "Okay?"

"Shit yeah!" John said.

"Oh, this is so nice," Jana said, wrapping her hand around the shaft of his cock and lowering her mouth to suck on the head.

"This is unbelievable!" John exclaimed, leaning on his elbows to watch as Jana sucked on his cock. "Oh, god!" he cried out as Jana took all of his cock into her mouth, down her throat.

"Mmm, nice," Jana said, smiling at him, his cock in her hand. "Your cock feels so nice when it goes down my throat. It's a perfect size, not too big, definitely not too small," she quickly added, realizing what she had said and not intending it in that way.

"Whatever size it is, I've never ever felt anything like when you take it all the way," John told her. "It's un-fucking-real."

"Kewl," Jana said, immediately engulfing his cock once again.

"Oh, man!" John gasped as Jana held his shaft and ran her tongue all along the underside, down to his balls which she sucked into her mouth, gently massaging them with her tongue before returning to his cock, immediately swallowing it once again.

"God!" John groaned as Jana began to face-fuck herself on his cock.

"It's amazing how easy you can do that," Lars commented as he watched his sister taking John's cock all the way into her throat each time.

"Mmm, it's actually pretty easy once you get the hang of it," Jana told him, taking the opportunity to take some large gulps of air, her fist wrapped around John's shaft, her tongue flicking back and forth across his slit.

"Ahh," John moaned as Jana began sucking on the head of his cock again. He fell back onto the bed, his arms splayed out to the sides, much as his legs, with Jana kneeling between them still wrapped in her towel, sucking his cock.

Standing by the bed just behind Jana, Lars had been treated all along to the site of her naked pussy and ass as her towel pulled up onto her lower back. As Jana began to really get into sucking John's cock, Lars reached down and slid a couple of fingers into her sopping pussy, keeping an eye on John in case he opened his eyes.

When Jana felt Lars' fingers in her pussy begin to saw back and forth, she really started giving John's cock a serious working over. John was moaning, his hands now resting lightly on Jana's head as she bobbed up and down on his cock. Lars had gotten to the point where he had four fingers sloshing in and out of his sister's pussy while she sucked John when John cried out.


"Oh, god, I'm going to cum!" he groaned.

"In my face, I want you to cum in my face," Jana gasped, panting for breath.

"Quick, stand up and do it that way," she told him, dislodging Lars' fingers from her pussy as she scrambled to sit on the edge of the bed, pulling John to stand in front of her. "I hope you have a lot of cum," she said as she leaned forward and sucked his cock into her mouth.

John rested his hands lightly on top of Jana's head as she commenced sucking his cock. After a minute she stopped, looking up at him, the tip of her tongue stuck in his slit.

"John, fuck my face," she told him. "Just fuck my face and then cum all over it, okay? I want to see what that's like."

"Well, yeah, if you want," John agreed.

"Good!" Jana said, opening her mouth wide and sticking her tongue out.

Slowly John leaned forward and slid his cock into her mouth. Even though she had been swallowing him, he was still a bit surprised when he slid past her glottal stop into her throat so easily. As he slowly began to fuck her face, Jana reached up with both hands to hold him firmly against her head so that it wouldn't move. In the process, her towel came untied and fell to the bed, leaving her completely naked, her nipples rock-hard and pointing upwards because of her hands on her head.

"Oh, wow!" John exclaimed when he saw Jana's naked body, his cock sticking out of her mouth. "Fucking beautiful!" he said, his cock surging, cum shooting into Jana's mouth.

"On my face," she gasped, taking his spurting cock in her hand.

John grabbed his own cock in his hand, aiming it squarely in the center of Jana's face as she sat there, leaning back a bit on her hands, her beautiful breasts sticking out proudly as John sprayed cum all over her face. As the force of John's orgasm subsided, Jana once again leaned forward and sucked on the head of his cock while he held it in his own fist, cum dripping from her face. When she had sucked all of the cum from his cock, Jana then used it to wipe the cum from her face into her mouth.

"That was incredible!" Jana exclaimed, licking her lips and then the head of John's cock. "I loved watching your cum shooting from your cock," she told him, once again softly sucking on the tip.

"God damn, Jana!" John cried out, stepping back a step and getting his cock out of range of her mouth. "I can't take anymore," he laughed, squeezing his still-hard cock in his fist, staring wide-eyed at her sitting naked in front of him, his cum splashed across her perfect breasts.

"One of you is lying," Jana observed, staring at his cock as her hands absent-mindedly massaged his cum into her breasts, her fingers pinching and pulling on her rock-hard nipples. "I see a nice hard cock," she said, one hand sliding down between her legs, "and my pussy is just so wet," she continued, bringing her glistening fingers out from between her legs and sucking on them after holding them up for John to see.

"I cannot believe how hot it makes me when I suck your cock, and then I almost drown in my own juices when I taste your cum," she said, slowly laying back on the bed and bringing her feet up so that just her heels were on the edge of the bed, as wide apart as she could place them, her sopping pussy split wide open as John stared at her, his eyes bulging and his mouth hanging open as he held his rock-hard cock in his hand.

"Maybe you'd like to do something about it for me," Jana suggested, a hand sliding down between her legs so that a finger could rub a nice lazy circle around her glistening swollen clit.

"Dude!" John said, looking quickly at Lars standing next to him.

"It's her pussy," Lars said, gulping, his cock obviously rock-hard in his shorts.

"What should I do?" John asked, gulping, his eyes locked on Jana's pussy.

"Well, they say you shouldn't stick it if you're not willing to lick it," Lars answered automatically before he even realized what he was saying.

"Too right!" John agreed, dropping to his knees and gluing his mouth to Jana's sopping pussy.

"Oh, god, yes," Jana gasped as she felt John begin to eat her hungry, tingling pussy. "Oh, yes!" she cried as he sucked on her swollen clit, her body spasming in orgasm. "Fuck me, oh, fuck me," she begged, reaching down and pushing John's head away from herself.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,334 Followers
1...34567...9