The Happy Family - The Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,354 Followers

"Shit yeah!" John cried, getting to his knees and ramming his cock into Jana's open pussy. "Unfuckingbelievable!" he cried as he began to fuck her wildly, slamming his cock in and out of her hot, tight quim.

"Oh, yeah, fuck me, fuck me," Jana cried, grabbing a heel of each foot in a hand and holding her legs up and wide apart while John continued to pound her pussy.

"Cum on my face, my face," Jana panted when she felt John reaching that point.

"Oh, now, now," John gasped, pulling his glistening cock from Jana's pussy and crawling up her body to straddle her, his cock hanging in her face.

Jana opened her mouth and sucked him in, tasting herself all over his cock, all the way into her throat. Then she began jacking him, letting her tongue press into his slit, teasing, tasting, until suddenly his cock erupted, cum shooting into her mouth and then all over her face as she directed his spurting cock like a firehose, painting her own face with his cum until it stopped spurting, then sucking on it until there was no more.

"Holy Shit!" John said, falling over onto his back on the bed next to Jana, her face covered with his cum, Lars standing at the foot of the bed staring at his twin sister sprawled on her back, her pussy gaping open, juices drooling down the crack of her ass.

And then they heard it. The sound of a car pulling in and doors opening and then slamming shut.

"Oh, shit, it's ma and pa!" Lars said, his eyes going wide. "Quick, get up, get into my room," he urged John. "Quick!"

"Shit, I thought it would be much later," Jana said, sitting up, cum dripping down her face onto her breasts and stomach.

"You better jump in the shower, pronto!" Lars advised her as she scraped a glob of cum from her chin into her mouth, then followed John through their common door into his own bedroom where John quickly pulled his clothes on.

"Lars, Jana!" they heard Lena call out, followed by Jason's voice.

"I'm in here ma, pa," Lars shouted, quickly sitting in front of the computer and bringing up a generic video site.

"Hi, darling," Lena said as she opened the door and came into the room. "Hi, John," she greeted him as she kissed Lars on the top of the head. "You have a nice weekend?" she asked. "No problems between you and Jana?"

"Everything was fine, ma," Lars told her, smiling up at her beautiful face. "How about you, you have a good time, too?" he asked.

"It was wonderful," she replied, smiling down at him. "I'm going to start dinner," she informed him. "Where's Jana?" she asked.

"I think she's in the shower," he replied. "I thought I heard it running."

"John, you're welcome to join us for dinner," Lena told him.

"Thanks, Mrs. Krimson, but I need to get going. My parents are sort of expecting me," he told her. "Maybe some other time."

"Say hello to your mother and father for me," she told him. "We haven't seen them in a while."

"I will," John promised. "See you later, Lars," he said, sliding out the door, brushing his hip against Lena's as he tried to get by. "Bye, Mrs. Krimson."

"Good-bye, John," Lena replied as he left. "So, no problems between you and your sister? We are making progress, aren't we?"

"Well, when she doesn't bug me, we don't have any problems," Lars told her. "So, what did you do?" he asked.

"Oh, met a couple of other couples that we know, talked a lot, watched some movies, just nice to get together again," she replied. "Well, I'm going to start some dinner. I know your father is just starved."

"I'll take a shower first," Lars told her, thinking of the load he needed to get rid of.

"I knew that's what you'd be doing," Lars heard as he stroked himself in the shower.

"Well, what did you expect?" Lars retorted as Jana stuck her head in the shower, continuing to stroke himself. "After watching you suck John and then letting him fuck you -- I still can't believe you did that -- I need some relief."

"I'm always ready to relieve you, Lars, and you know it," Jana said with a laugh, turning her back and bending over to put her hands on the floor, her knees locked and her legs straight, her t-shirt pulling up onto the small of her back to reveal her naked ass and pussy. "Just cum in my mouth so I don't have to clean up again, okay?" she asked, wriggling her ass at him as he stared at her.

"Ma and pa are in the house," he said.

"Then you better hurry," Jana told him. "Besides, my pussy wants some more and I always like eating your cum."

That was too much for Lars. Stepping forward from under the stream of water, he buried his cock in one swift stroke all the way in his twin sister's waiting pussy, feeling the tight warmth envelop him. Nothing but satisfaction in his mind, Lars quickly pounded her pussy, trying to cum as quickly as possible, which was all too soon as far as Jana was concerned, feeling him pull his cock from her hungry pussy.

Quickly spinning around, Jana was treated to her brother's cock sliding into her mouth, covered in her own pussy juices, immediately erupting, cum spewing into the back of her throat. She eagerly sucked on him, swallowing every drop of precious cum, seeking out the last droplets with her tongue probing his slit.

"Jana," they heard Lena calling. "Are you in here?"

Immediately rushing into her own room and shutting the door behind her, Jana wiped her mouth with the back of her hand as she answered, "Yeah, ma, I'm here," as she sat down at her dressing table and picked up a hair brush.

"Dinner's just about ready," Lena said as she entered the room and walked up behind her daughter. "I'm glad you and Lars didn't have any problems while we were away," she said, taking the brush from Jana and continuing to brush her hair.

"Oh, he's okay, sometimes," Jana replied with a little laugh. "We just basically did our own thing and it was cool."

"Well, it's nice to see for a change," Lena commented. "Come, let's go eat."

Dinner seemed like an unworldly experience to Jana. Here she was sitting to dinner with her family and the only thing she could think of was sucking her twin brother's cock. She could feel her pussy getting sloppy wet and knew her nipples were rock hard as she tried to pretend to be the sweet daughter they all expected. When dinner was over she couldn't leave the table fast enough, back to her own room.

"What's up, Jana?" Lars asked, popping his head through their common door. "You seemed a bit weird at dinner. Even pa noticed," he added. "I mean, your nipples were tearing a hole in your t-shirt; it was pretty hard to miss."

"Oh, Lars, I just couldn't sit there. The only thing I could think of was sucking your cock," she lamented. "I know, that's what I'm supposed to do if I want to win, but it really is all I can think of," she said. "Just the thought of it in my mouth, the taste, hot cum shooting, it's driving me nuts," she almost wailed.

"Damn, Jana," Lars said, staring at her. "You really mean it, don't you? Look, the contest is tomorrow night, right? Well, I can't imagine you being more ready. There's no way you can lose."

"But I want to suck your cock now," she said. "I'm just dying for a mouthful. And my pussy is just sopping," she said.

"But what about ma and pa?" Lars asked. "They'd go nuts if they caught us."

"Jana," they both heard at the same time from her door.

"Come in, ma," Jana said, quickly sprawling on her bed as Lars quietly pulled their connecting door closed.

"You okay, sweetheart?" Lena asked, sitting down on the bed and stroking Jana's beautiful white-blonde hair.

"Yeah, just a bit, well, frustrated, I guess," Jana answered, looking into her mother's bottle-blue eyes.

"Boy troubles?" Lena asked, her eyes getting wide. "I didn't realize you had..."

"No, not boy troubles, ma," Jana laughed. "I'm just antsy a bit."

"Well, it was a bit obvious at dinner tonight," she told her. "You seemed rather, well, excited, I guess is the best word," she said, staring at Jana's breasts.

"Oh, that," Jana said, a short laugh following. "It's not like I have any control over it, you know," she said, cupping her breasts through her t-shirt with her hands.

"Actually, I do know," Lena replied, smiling at her. "I have ultra-sensitive nipples," she told her. "Even the softest material rubbing on them makes them hard, or a tiny bit of breeze, just about anything. If I didn't wear a thin bra all of the time, well, let's just say I'd look like you did at dinner tonight, just all the time."

"Gosh, ma, I didn't know," Jana replied. "So it's not just me?"

"No, it's not just you," Lena assured her. "It runs in my family. My sisters, my mother, my grandmother, we all have the same problem, if you think of it as a problem, of course."

"Wow, I never knew," Jana said. "But, what about..."

"It's also the reason that I have to wear a pad all of the time, not just when I'm having my period," Lena told her, their eyes locked. "Yes, I see you have the same problem," she said, nodding. "When my nipples get hard, which for me is almost all of the time, my pussy gets wet. If I didn't wear a pad, I'd always have a wet spot on whatever I was wearing, or it would run down my legs."

"Oh, ma, I didn't know!" Jana cried out, sitting up. "I thought there was something wrong with me," she said.

"No, there's nothing wrong with you," Lena assured her. "You've just got a higher sexual charge than most people. It's none of my business, but have you..."

"Ma!" Jana cried out. "You're right, it's none of your business," she said indignantly, her cheeks going totally red.

"Well, just be careful," Lena told her, stroking her hair one more time before getting to her feet. "I know it seems to help, or at least you think it will or does, but you should think before you act. You don't want to have any regrets or problems."

"I don't and I won't, ma," Jana replied, her arms crossed beneath her breasts now.

***************

"Well, she's just like me," Lena said to Jason as she closed their bedroom door behind her.

"Well, not totally, right?" Jason asked from where he lay on the bed, naked, his cock hanging between his legs. "You mean she's totally depraved, already?" he asked with a laugh as Lena dropped her clothes to the ground and crawled naked onto the bed with him, her bottle-blue eyes glowing in the nimbus of white-blonde hair swirling around her exquisitely beautiful face.

"No, but if she's anything like me, she's going to want to scratch her itch, and she is itching," Lena said, leaning over to softly suck on her husband's cock. "In fact, I could have sworn there was dried cum on her face," she told him as she engulfed his cock.

"Oh, my, then she is like you," Jason laughed, reaching over to the bedside table and grabbing a fat envelope. "Something like this?" he asked, pulling a photo out of the envelope and holding it up so that Lena could see it, his cock deep in her throat.

"God, that was so hot," Lena laughed, choking as she looked at the photo, a photo of her with 3 very large cocks dangling in her face, one of them black, and her face literally covered in cum, a huge smile on her face. "We need to get away more often, don't you think?" she asked before once again sucking Jason's cock into her mouth.

***************

"I cannot believe that just happened," Jana hissed as she stormed into Lars' bedroom.

"What?" Lars asked, turning from his computer.

"Ma just started to ask me if I was having sex, I think," she replied.

"She what!" Lars exclaimed, sitting forward in his seat. "Why did she do that?"

"I think it was because my nipples were cutting holes in my t-shirt," she said, sitting down on the edge of his bed. "She said it was very obvious at dinner, that even pa noticed."

"Well, they were looking...tasty," Lars replied with a smile, licking his lips. "Sort of like now."

"She also told me that the way I'm feeling, the way I've been feeling, well, it sort of runs in the family on the female side," she added, ignoring Lars' comment.

"What on earth are you talking about?" Lars asked, a puzzled look on his face.

"My nipples are always hard," she said, reaching up and pinching them both, hard, until she gasped from the pleasure/pain. "My pussy is always wet, sopping," she continued, jamming her hand down into her shorts and withdrawing it, her fingers glistening. "Ma says that she's like that, too, and grandma, and great-grandma, going back forever," she said, sucking on her fingers.

"You're kidding!" Lars said, his attention now fully on his twin.

"Then she started to ask me if I was, well, I cut her off right there and told her it was none of her business," Jana continued. "Then she told me that I should be careful, not give in to the feelings, that sort of thing."

"Damn, Jana, do you think they know?" he asked.

"Not about us, no," she replied. "They're too happy seeing us not fighting."

"Well, this is more fun," Lars said, a big smile on his face.

"Lars, please, do me," Jana said, a pleading note in her voice and in her eyes.

"Do you?" Lars asked. "What does that mean?"

"It means," Jana answered, taking a big breath, "it means suck my pussy, fuck my pussy, fuck my mouth until you cum," she said, her bottle-blue eyes locked with his.

"Please," she asked, pulling her t-shirt off over her head, followed quickly by her shorts. "I really need it," she said as Lars fell out of his seat, burying his face in his twin sister's sopping pussy, drinking her up, chewing on her pussy lips, then sucking on her clit until she came.

Getting to his feet, Lars pushed his own shorts to the floor, revealing his rampant cock which he immediately buried in Jana's wide open pussy, her knees hooked behind her elbows. She moaned as her brother began to slam his cock in and out of her hungry pussy. When he licked his thumb and then began rubbing her clit at the same time, her whole body exploded, bucking up against him as she experienced the most powerful orgasm of her life.

As soon as Lars felt her come down from her orgasm, he pulled his cock from her pussy and climbed up onto the bed, straddling her chest, and fed his gooey, dripping cock in his sister's open mouth, holding the back of her head with one hand while he fed his cock all the way into her mouth, feeling the resistance at the back of her throat before he slid past, burying himself in her mouth.

Lars could feel Jana's tongue lathing his balls as he rested with his cock completely buried in her throat. Keeping his cock in her mouth, Lars moved around so that he could once again bury his face in her pussy. As he began eating her juicy pussy, Lars began to slowly pump his hips up and down, fucking her face.

As Lars felt his balls beginning to explode, he rolled to the side, taking Jana with him, fastening his lips on her clit and causing her to erupt in yet another orgasm while his balls began pumping their load into her throat and then mouth as she sucked him dry. When they finally fell apart, each on their back gasping for breath, they were both totally spent.

"God, Lars, that was incredible," Jana breathed finally. "I just love doing this with you."

"You're amazing, Jana," Lars replied, "even if you are my twin sister," he finished, erupting into laughter as she rolled over, turning around and laying on top of him, staring into his eyes.

"And this is one twin sister that totally loves her twin brother," Jana said to him, lowering her mouth to his and kissing him, really kissing him, sucking on his tongue, making love to his mouth with hers. "I think I'm ready now," she said when they broke their kiss.

"Ready?" Lars asked. "For what?"

"The contest," she replied, smiling into his eyes. "It's tomorrow night, remember?"

"Shit, that's right," Lars said, sitting up suddenly, dumping Jana to the side. "You need to call John and get him to come get you," he told her.

"Why, you can..." she began to respond.

"You're taking him as your cock, remember?" Lars said. "I can't go with you."

"But I-I-I thought you'd at least be there with me," Jana told him. "We're allowed to bring friends if we want."

"Jana, you can't bring me," Lars told her. "I am your brother, after all."

"Well, will you at least call John for me?" she asked, sitting up, her perfect breasts pointing at him, nipples rock hard.

"No, you should do that," Lars answered. "I mean, think about it, Jana. What are you afraid of? You've been sucking his cock and you're taking him to a cock sucking contest with you. Call him already," he told her.

"Yeah, you're right," Jana agreed.

"Do it now, while you've still got the nerve," Lars told her. "Go on," he urged her.

"Okay, okay," Jana grumbled, getting to her feet.

Grabbing her phone and flopping down on her bed, Jana took a deep breath as she dialed John's number. Holding her breath, secretly hoping he wouldn't answer, she was about to hang up when he answered.

"Hi, John, this is Jana," she said.

"Oh, hi, Jana. Nice to hear from you," John replied, truly surprised that she was calling him.

"Uh, John, that contest is tomorrow night," Jana said. "You're still going to help me?"

"Well, yeah, if you still want me to," he answered, hardly daring to believe it.

"Of course I do," Jana said. "Will you come get me, say around 8:00?"

"You bet!" John agreed heartily.

"Oh, and John, you want to be able to really cum a lot for this, so, you know, make sure you have plenty, if you know what I mean," she told him, her cheeks flaming.

"So, no final practice tonight?" John asked with a laugh. "Or are you sacrificing your practice to get me to save up?"

"Exactly," Jana laughed. "See you tomorrow, then. And thanks, John. I mean it. I promise I'll still want to suck you after this is over, too."

"Damn! I can't wait," John answered. "I've got blue balls already."

"See ya!" Jana said, then hung up.

***************

"These are fucking great, Lena," Jason said, steadily pumping his cock in and out of her pussy from behind, a handful of photos scattered across her back, Lena on her knees and elbows, a handful of photos in front of her.

"Uh-huh, really sharp ones this time," she said, arching her ass up to meet Jason's cock. "This one is really good," she said, holding up a photo so that Jason could see it, a photo showing a huge black cock shooting a stream of cum at the gaping pussy it had obviously just vacated, Lena's face right there, her tongue sticking out.

"Almost as good as this one," Jason replied, holding up a photo showing the two of them kissing, a cock between their lips with a stream of cum shooting from the end.

"God, how did I get so lucky as to find a husband like you?" Lena asked, pulling away from his plunging cock and turning around, capturing it in her mouth and sucking him all the way down into her throat. "Feed me," she said, looking up at him, his cock in her fist. "Do it now," she said, taking the head of his cock back into her mouth, running her tongue around it, probing the slit just as it swelled and cum shot into her mouth.

"Ahh, yeah," Jason groaned, arching his back as he emptied his balls into his wife's eagerly sucking mouth, her head turned to the side so that she could look up at him, her bottle-blue eyes glowing as she continued to drink from his fountain.

***************

"Nervous?" Lars asked the next morning when he saw his sister in the kitchen for breakfast.

"Sort of," Jana conceded, "but more excited, I think."

"Yeah, I can see that," Lars said with a snicker as Jana looked down and saw her nipples cutting through her t-shirt.

"Damn!" Jana swore just as the door opened and Lena swept in, her housecoat swirling around and behind her, revealing bare legs up to her hip from one side before it settled around her as she came to a stop.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,354 Followers
1...456789