The Happy Family - The Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,334 Followers

By the time Lars was sucking on her clit, three fingers sluicing in and out of her pussy, her whole body was trembling as she came in one long, continuous orgasm. When Lars finished slurping up all of her juices, he pushed up onto his knees, his cock still deep in his sister's throat, gripped her head firmly with his hands and began to slowly fuck her face, sliding his cock all the way in and out, slowly but surely increasing his pace until he was fully fucking her mouth like a pussy, slamming his hips back and forth, amazed as he looked down into his sister's eyes.

And then he was cumming yet again. His balls were spasming but there couldn't be much left in them. Nonetheless, Jana reached up behind her head, grabbing him by his ass cheeks, holding him tightly against her face, his cock buried in her throat as it pulsed and pulsed. Then Jana was sucking on just the tip of his cock, her tongue teasing his slit mercilessly. Only when there was no more cum to be had did she stop and Lars fell over onto the bed by her side.

"I love it when you suck my pussy," Jana finally managed to gasp.

"Your pussy is just fucking awesome, Jana," Lars said with a big sigh. "It is tasty beyond belief."

"You're not just saying that?" Jana asked.

"No way," Lars told her, shaking his head. "I wouldn't lie about something like that, especially not to you," he said. "I'm laying here thinking to myself, how can I always have your pussy in my face," he admitted. "How fucked up is that?"

"I think it's nice," Jana replied, "and totally fucked up and perverted, and great!" she added with a laugh. "And the only answer I can possibly think of to your question is, you can have my pussy in your face whenever you want; just say it and it's yours. But can I have the same deal with your cock?" she asked. "Can I suck it whenever I want?"

"Well, sure," Lars agreed. "I'm sure I can find it within myself to make such a sacrifice for you," he said, laughing.

"Oh, good, I was hoping you'd say that," Jana said, rolling over on top of him and softly sucking at his totally deflated cock, her legs spread wide, opening her pussy wide in front of Lars' face.

With a big smile on his face, Lars once again began to eat his twin sister's pussy, loving her taste, loving the feeling of sucking on her papery-thin inner lips, pulling them, stretching them, then driving his tongue into her honey hole, feeling her gripping his tongue, and always able to trip her into instant orgasm by sucking on her huge, bulging clit.

For the rest of the night they alternated between sleeping/dozing and eating each other. Lars would awaken to the sensation of Jana sucking on his cock, only to find her pussy spread wide in front of his face, so he would again begin sucking on it.

Finally towards morning Lars awakened once again to the sensation of Jana's hot mouth on his cock, only this time there was no pussy spread for him to eat, so he just lay there, his eyes closed, enjoying his twin sister's talented mouth on his cock. At one point he felt her mouth leave his cock as she shifted on the bed, then it was engulfed once again in incredible heat and moisture.

Opening his eyes Lars was shocked to see that Jana had straddled him and had lowered herself onto his cock, which at that moment was 7" deep in her pussy.

"Jana, what the hell are you doing?" Lars shouted.

"Isn't this how Marilu does it?" she asked, dismounting him and then taking his pussy-slick cock into her mouth and sucking on it. "Mmm, my pussy does taste good, doesn't it?" she said, then went back down on him, sucking him all the way into her throat.

"Oh, god, Jana, you are just amazing," Lars gasped as she sucked on him with her entire mouth and throat.

"Your cock is amazing," Jana told him, gasping for air. "I can't believe you can just keep getting hard."

"You could make a dead man hard the way you suck cock," Lars told her.

"And does my pussy feel nice, too?" she asked, once again shifting position and mounting him, his cock sliding up into her hot, tight pussy as she lowered herself.

"So damned tight!" Lars gasped as she began to ride up and down on his cock.

"I haven't had anything this big in me before," Jana admitted, grinding her hips into him. "It feels really good."

"It feels unbelievably good," Lars told her, reaching up and cupping her perfect C-cup breasts in his hands for the very first time, his fingers finding her dark-cherry rock-hard nipples, squeezing them, pulling them until Jana gasped.

"I want you to cum for me," Jana told him, again dismounting and immediately swallowing his cock and swinging around to present her freshly fucked pussy to his face.

Lars stared at his twin sister's spread pussy in front of his face. Her pussy lips were much thicker, totally engorged, her clit had swollen and her hole was open, revealing the cocktail of juices filling her. He covered her entire pussy with his mouth, his tongue stabbing into her as he felt her going down on his cock over and over and over again.

When he felt his balls spasm yet again, he began to suck on Jana's clit, at the same time jamming three fingers in and out of her as she, too, spasmed in orgasm.

"Oh, god, that is just so good," Jana gasped as she rolled off of him onto her back, her legs splayed wide, one over his body. "I just want more," she said.

"Jana, I got no more," Lars told her, his head spinning in disbelief at the incredible sexuality of his twin. "I'm beat."

"But I need more, I need to practice," she said, pushing up onto her elbows to look at him. "I have to win."

"Jana, I can't get it up anymore, not for a while," Lars told her.

"I need to practice!" she practically cried.

"You want me to call one of my friends?" Lars asked. "I can't think of anyone that would say no to a blowjob from you."

"Then everyone would know about it," Jana said.

"Jana, you're talking to me about a blowjob contest with 4 other girls," Lars said, "and 5 guys. Everyone watching everyone, everyone knowing who everyone is. You think something like that is going to stay a secret?"

"Probably not," Jana admitted. "I know they're going to video it so that we each get a DVD."

"That means it'll be on the internet, too," Lars told her. "You sure you want that? I mean, you're worried about one of my friends telling that you gave him a blowjob, yet you're going to do this contest? Not consistent."

"I know, you're right," Jana agreed. "It's just that there's only a few more days and we have the whole day and night and tomorrow without ma and pa in the way. I just hoped that we, you and I, could practice the whole time."

"God knows there's nothing I'd like more," Lars told her, leaning up on his elbows now, staring at her naked, legs splayed in front of him, her pussy glistening, hard nipples pointing at him. "It's just that I'm spent for now."

"Who would you call?" Jana asked, staring at him.

"I dunno, John maybe," Lars suggested. "Or Roy."

"John's always seemed like a nice guy," Jana said.

"He is a good guy," Lars agreed. "We've done a lot together," he added.

"Including sex?" Jana asked, a smile on her face.

"Not with each other," Lars replied, then burst out laughing.

"You think he'd do it?" Jana asked.

"Only one way to find out," Lars replied. "You want me to call him?"

Jana stared at him, not aware that she was holding her breath, but aware of the fact that she was now going to really be crossing a bridge. Doing what she had done with her twin was one thing, crazy enough, but understandable and explainable in a way; doing it with a total stranger like this was another.

"Yes," she heard herself saying, even before she realized that she had come to a decision.

"Okay," Lars agreed after staring into her eyes for a minute. "If that's what you want."

He rolled from the bed and picked up his cell phone, dialed and held it to his ear.

"Hey, John," he said. "You busy?"

"Well, I could use some help here at the house for an hour or two," he continued after listening to John's response.

"Yeah, the parents are away, so anything goes," he said with a laugh. "Bring some beers if you want. We'll make it a party."

"Great, 20 minutes," he said, hanging up the phone.

"Okay, he's coming over," Lars said, turning and standing by the bed.

"Suddenly I'm a bit nervous," Jana said, swinging her legs off the side of the bed to sit facing him, his flaccid cock hanging in her face. "I'd much rather be practicing on you," she said, sucking him into her hot mouth.

"Just give me some time to recover," Lars said, reluctantly stepping back, his cock following. "We should get dressed," he said. "And I don't think it's a good idea to tell anyone about, well, us," he said. "Nobody would understand. I know I don't, other than you are the hottest thing I've ever seen," he said, suddenly pushing her back onto the bed and holding her legs up high and apart, splitting her very wet pussy.

"So fucking tasty," he said, dropping to his knees and burying his face in her gooey snatch, drinking her up, not stopping until he had sucked her clit to another orgasm and then drank that up. "That is just the best," he said, pushing to his feet, Jana laying dazed on the bed. "Better get dressed, he'll be here any minute," he said, reaching for his own clothes and pulling them on.

No sooner had he pulled his t-shirt on over his head than he heard the doorbell. Glancing back to see that Jana was getting dressed, he left the room to answer the door.

"Hey, John," Lars greeted him, high-fiving the taller, lankier boy. "Thanks for coming. And you brought beer! Nice," he said, accepting one.

"So, what is it that needs my help?" John asked, following Lars into the living room and sitting down on the sofa.

"Well, actually," he began as Jana stepped barefoot into the room, wearing only her t-shirt and shorts, no bra evident, "Jana needs some help and I can't help her, so I thought maybe you wouldn't mind," he finished lamely.

"Well, yeah, sure," John said, smiling at Jana. "Whatever I can."

"Oh, thank you, John," Jana said, kneeling down in front of the sofa where he sat. "I really appreciate it," she told him, leaning forward just enough so that he could easily see down the front of her t-shirt to her naked breasts.

"Uh, what do you need help with?" John asked, taking a swallow from his beer.

"I know this might seem a bit strange, but I'm trying to learn how to do a good blowjob and I need someone to practice on," she said, at the same time reaching for his zipper and rubbing his cock through his pants.

"You what?" John said, spraying beer all over the room, Jana included.

"Lars said you wouldn't mind," she continued as if nothing had happened, now reaching into his open pants to wrap her hand around his cock. "And since he's my brother," she said, smiling as she finally saw his cock, "he thought it would be better, safer, if I practiced on one of his friends than on some random stranger," she said, leaning over and wrapping her lips around his cock.

"Do you think you might be able to help me?" she asked, looking up at him with her bottle-blue eyes, his cock in her fist, her tongue flicking at the tip and his slit.

"Lars!" John said in a strangled voice. "What the fuck, man!"

"You heard her," Lars said, getting up from his seat to come sit down next to John. "She wants to learn how to suck a cock and she needs a real one to practice on. You mind?" he asked as Jana went all the way down on John's cock.

"Holy Shit!" John gasped as Jana swallowed his cock.

"Mmm, tastes nice," she said, stroking him in her fist. "Let's get these pants all the way off. They're in the way," she told him, pulling first one leg, then the other, leaving him naked from the waist down on the sofa.

"Man, this is crazy," John said as Jana once again impaled her face on his cock, this time stretching her tongue out to lick his balls.

"Don't you like it? Doesn't it feel good?" Jana asked, gasping for breath.

"It feels great," John said, gasping as Jana sucked on the head of his cock, her tongue dancing in his slit. "I just can't believe it's happening. I mean, you're the most beautiful girl I know."

"What, beautiful girls don't suck cock?" Jana asked, smiling at him as she rolled her tongue around the head of his cock.

"Not mine," John said, groaning as Jana began to face-fuck herself on his cock, taking all of him into her mouth and throat each time.

"Damn, Lars, how can you just sit there and watch?" John asked as Jana continued to face-fuck his cock.

"What do you expect me to do?" Lars asked. "She's my sister."

"Oh, god, I'm gonna cum," John moaned as Jana increased her speed.

And then he groaned, arching his hips up off the sofa, driving his cock all the way into Jana's mouth. Jana reacted to the sudden gushing of cum by backing off of John's cock until just the spurting head still lay on her extended tongue, cum shooting into her mouth, then oozing all over her tongue before she once again locked her lips around him and sucked, her tongue driving into his slit seeking out every little pearl of cum that she could find.

"Mmm, that was nice," Jana gasped, wiping a stray rope of cum from her cheek into her mouth. "Did I do it good?" she asked. "Did you like it?"

"It was fuckin' fantastic," John said, shaking his head in disbelief as he watched her run her tongue around the head of his cock once more. "I've never cum like that in my life."

"So, then I can do it again?" Jana asked. "You don't mind?"

"Mind! Hell no! You can suck my cock whenever you want," John said, laughing.

"Gosh, thanks," Jana said, beaming a smile at him. "I really need the practice," she said, once again locking lips around his cock.

"You mean right now?" John asked, his eyes wide as Jana softly sucked on his cock.

"Is that okay?" Jana asked. "You can do it?"

"Yeah, sure," John said. "Why the hell not? Never in my life did I dare dream of a day like this," he said, leaning back and relaxing, watching the gorgeous little blue-eyed blonde sucking his cock while her brother sat next to him.

"I think I'll go get another beer," Lars said, getting to his feet, an obvious tent in his pants. "Anyone else want something?"

"I'm cool," John said, holding up his half-full beer.

"I'm going to drink some more yummy cum," Jana said, licking her lips as she smiled up at her brother. "You were right, this is a good cock to practice sucking," she added before opening her mouth and resuming her practice.

Lars went to the kitchen where he opened another beer and took a long swallow.

This is fucking crazy! What am I doing? It's not bad enough that I fucked my own sister, now I'm bringing her other guys so she can suck them off. And she does it right in front of me! But she's the hottest thing I've ever seen or imagined. She turns me on unbelievably. Just seeing her with a face full of cock, mine, John's, doesn't matter, is just so damned hot! She looks like she was born to have a cock in her mouth. And the sweetest pussy imaginable. I can't think of anything else but eating her pussy. I'd do it now, but John would really freak out. Somehow I don't think Jana would mind.

Leaving the kitchen, Lars saw from the entrance to the living room that John had his head back, eyes closed, and Jana was slowly face-fucking herself once again on his cock. He could see her tongue protruding the whole time, always licking whatever it could find, especially John's balls when she had him all the way down her throat.

I can't watch this anymore right now, he decided, turning from the living room and going to his own room and turning on the computer. After a desultory 15 minutes of surfing various porn sites, he wandered back out to the living room to find it pretty much as he had left it; Jana sucking the hell out of John's cock.

"There you are," Jana said, gasping for breath, her lips swollen, John's cock firmly in her grasp. "My mouth is getting tired," she said. "I'm going to make him cum now. Wanna watch?"

"Sure," Lars said, flopping down on the sofa once again next to John.

"I just don't think I can cum, Jana," John said. "God knows, I'd love to, but..."

"I think I can make you cum," Jana told him, smiling at Lars. "Scoot forward a bit more. Yes, like that," she said, when half of his ass was hanging off of the sofa. "Now let's see what I can do," she said, again taking him all the way into her throat.

"Oh, yeah," John sighed as Jana began milking his cock with her mouth and throat. "Just like that," he said as Jana also began to hum with his cock deep in her throat.

Lars could see his twin sister's tongue slathering all over John's balls as her throat worked his cock. Then he saw her reach between her legs with one hand, a couple of fingers disappearing up the leg of her shorts, only to reappear glistening with her pussy juices. Backing off of John's cock, Jana smeared her pussy juices from her fingers all over the head of John's cock before once again sucking on it.

"Mmm, that tastes so good," she said, probing with her tongue in the slit of his cock. "Time to cum," she said, continuing to suck on him, her hand once again going between her legs.

As Lars watched, Jana took John all the way into her throat while at the same time pressing the two fingers which had just been in her pussy against John's rosebud.

"What the..." John began to say, then gasped as Jana succeeded in pushing her two fingers into his ass. "God damn!" John cried out, his hips arching up off the sofa as his balls exploded, cum erupting from his cock into Jana's mouth.

Gently sliding her fingers from his ass, Jana happily slurped on the head of his cock, drinking his cum until it stopped oozing from his cock, then finishing by sucking every last bit from his cock, using her tongue to probe his slit to make sure.

"Oh, that was so hot!" Jana said, sitting back on the ground, leaning back on her elbows as she looked up at John and her twin brother. "But my mouth is getting sore; my jaw, too" she said, reaching up with one hand and touching her lips, feeling how puffy they had become. "Did you like it, John?" she asked, smiling up at him.

"It was awesome, Jana," John assured her, unable to tear his eyes from between her legs where the leg of her shorts was loose enough to afford him a fairly unobstructed view of her sopping pink pussy. "I really loved it."

"Oh, good," Jana said. "It was great how long you stayed hard," she told him. "It really gave me a chance to practice."

"Jana, I'm not complaining, but why are you practicing blowjobs?" John asked her.

"Well, I was afraid you might ask that," she replied. "The simplest answer is also the truth. I'm in a blowjob contest and I want to win. There's someone else in it that everyone thinks is the queen of all sex and I want to beat her," she told him.

"You're joking," John said, staring at her. "You've got to be joking."

"No, I'm not joking," Jana told him. "I wish I was. I mean, I really do love sucking your cock. But I wish the whole thing wasn't necessary for a contest."

"Then just don't be in the contest," John said. "That's the most logical thing. I promise I'll still let you suck me whenever you want," he said with a laugh.

"I have to win," Jana told him. "I can't explain it to you, but I have to win. Do you think I sucked your cock good enough to win a contest?" she asked him.

"I can't even imagine a better blowjob," John told her.

"You mean that?" she asked him. "You're not just saying it?"

"God, no!" John said. "I've never had a blowjob like that in my life. Just ask Lars. He's had enough of them and he watched, see what he thinks."

"Best blowjob I've ever seen," Lars said, nodding his head.

"Look, I'm done in, at least for a while," John said, "so I think I'll go, get some stuff done. If you want, I could come back," he said, trying to keep the hope out of his voice as he tried not to stare at Jana's pussy.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,334 Followers
123456...9