The Happy Family - The Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,346 Followers

"Mmm," Jana moaned, her tongue probing his slit. "You like this, right?" she asked, really digging the tip of her tongue into his slit.

"Oh, damn, Jana," Lars groaned. "That is incredible! How do you do that?"

"I think the tip of my tongue is a lot narrower than Marilu's," she said, continuing to flick her tongue at, across, and into the slit of his cock. "Wait, the video is getting ahead of me," she said, reaching over and pushing the Pause button, freezing Marilu's face on the screen with Lars' cock almost completely in her mouth.

"This is easy with my dildo," Jana said, licking the head of his cock, "but your cock is bigger than my dildo," she added, opening her mouth wide and letting his cock slide in until it lodged against the back of her throat, then closing her lips on the shaft and sucking, tasting him with her entire mouth.

"Your cock tastes good," Jana said, licking the slit once again as she looked up at him.

"Jeezus, Jana, I can't believe you're sucking my cock," Lars said as he looked down at his twin on her knees in front of him, his cock seeming so much larger in her tiny fist, her tongue continuing to lick and probe the slit of his cock.

"I need to catch up," Jana said, glancing at the frozen picture on her computer monitor of Marilu with most of Lars' cock in her mouth.

"Jana, I don't know...oh, goddddd," Lars gasped as Jana, seemingly without effort, slowly impaled her mouth on his cock. Lars could feel the entrance to her throat resist, then open, his cock continuing to slide in, so very tight. And then he could see Jana's nose pressed up against his belly. Slowly she moved back, revealing his cock inch by inch as she allowed it to slide out of her throat and then her mouth.

"Wow, that was so much better than a dildo," Jana gasped, her fist gripping the shaft of his cock. "I can't believe how big it feels," she commented. "Did you like it? Did I do it right?" she asked, looking up at him.

"I've never felt anything so incredible," Lars told her shaking his head. "I never felt a mouth or throat so tight. I can't believe you did that."

"Well, I did and I'm going to do it some more," Jana told him, sticking her tongue out to catch a drop of pre-cum that was threatening to drip from the slit of his cock. "Mmm, I like that taste," she said, jamming her tongue into his slit and fastening her lips tightly around it and sucking.

"Oh, god, Jana!" Lars groaned. "Oh, shit, yeah, yeah, do it, do it," he cried out as Jana went totally down on him again, swallowing his entire 7 inches. This time he could feel her tongue on his balls and realized that she was doing what Marilu only had ever done to him. But Jana was able to get her tongue to places that Marilu could only dream about and it was driving him crazy.

"Oh, I like this," Jana said, gasping for breath as she let Lars' cock out of her mouth, then dove back onto it again, taking it all the way into her throat in one shot.

"Oh, that feels so fucking good," Lars gasped as Jana's tongue licked his balls while his cock was buried in her throat.

"No wonder Marilu likes sucking cock so much," Jana commented, gasping as she fought for breath. "Are you going to cum for me, too?" she asked, driving her tongue into his slit and then sucking on it.

"You keep that up, you're going to get a face full of cum," Lars warned her.

"The other times," Jana said, looking up at him, her fist pumping his cock, "well, they came almost as soon as I got their cocks in my mouth. I never really got to suck on one like this."

"I still can't believe you -- we're doing this," Lars said.

"Yeah, it's pretty kinky," Jana said with a laugh, opening her mouth and taking a nice, long, hard suck on the head of his cock, her tongue very active. "I think I like kinky."

"Jeezus!" Lars gasped when Jana went totally down on him again, then began bobbing steadily back and forth, taking the total length of his cock each time.

"Lars," she gasped, flicking her tongue rapidly up and down his slit, "one of the videos you got me had a girl who let a guy fuck her mouth. He just held her head steady and used her mouth like a pussy, just fucking her like that. I want you to do that to me, okay?" she asked, smiling up at him as she gently sucked on his slit, her tongue continuing to tease him.

"Damn, Jana, are you sure?" Lars asked, wanting to do nothing more than that at the moment.

"Yeah, just start easy so I can get used to it," she told him, then went all the way down on him once just to make her point.

"Okay," Lars agreed, reaching down and placing his hands firmly on either side of her head. "Here goes," he said, slowly sliding his cock into his sister's mouth, watching in disbelief as it actually continued to go in until he was pressing up against her face. Even though he had watched her do it herself several times already, it was somehow totally different when he himself was instigating things.

Slowly Lars began to fuck Jana's mouth, his cock going all the way in each time. After the 3rd or 4th time, he felt her tongue begin to probe his balls when he was all the way in. After the 5th or 6th time, she was actively licking his balls each time, so Lars enjoyed the moment, staying all the way in her throat an extra second or two to enjoy the action of her tongue. But then he felt himself getting into that space that meant he was going to cum soon if things continued the way they were going.

"Jana, I'm gonna cum," Lars gasped as he pulled his cock from her throat.

"Do it," Jana said, gulping huge mouthfuls of air. "Do it harder now," she told him, opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out.

"God," Lars gasped, driving his cock into his sister's open mouth, all the way in.

Holding her head firmly, Lars began to really fuck her mouth, driving his cock in and out, faster and faster, harder and harder, smashing his stomach into her nose. And then his balls exploded and cum erupted from his cock deep in her throat. Pulling back, Lars almost fell down when he felt Jana capture the head of his spurting cock between her lips and begin to suck him, her tongue driving him crazy as it danced in and around the slit of his spurting cock.

And then Jana was holding his cock in front of her face, weaker ropes of cum still spurting from the end onto her face, dripping down her nose and cheeks until finally she sucked it into her mouth again and just sucked, her tongue going crazy, not stopping until he had been drained of every single droplet of cum that he had to give and had to gently push her away, the sensations being too intense anymore.

"Oh, god," Lars moaned, falling onto the bed on his back, his cock flopping to the side on his leg.

"Oh, wow," Jana gasped, almost choking as she swallowed yet again, using a finger to scrape the cum from her face into her mouth. "I can't believe how much you came," she told him, turning to face the bed on her knees, her arms leaning on the bed, her face just inches from his rapidly diminishing cock. "The other times were nothing like this," she told him. "Maybe a mouthful."

"I don't think I've ever cum so hard in my life," Lars told her, looking at her cum-smeared face.

"Really! Why?" Jana asked, a big smile on her face.

"Well, really, that was the best blowjob I've ever had. Ever! I can't believe you've really never done it before," he told his sister.

"Wow! WOW! Really? I can't believe you said that!" Jana exclaimed, beaming. "You really mean it, you're not just saying it because I'm, well, your sister?"

"That might even be part of it," Lars admitted with a short laugh. "It was just so hot, fucking your face, seeing my cock totally disappearing each time, knowing it was you, my own sister, it was just outrageous."

"Well, I totally loved it," Jana admitted. "All of it. Especially the way you came. I can't wait to do it again," she said, leaning down and softly sucking on the head of his cock for a moment. "What can I do to make it even better?" she asked.

"Better!" Lars exclaimed. "If it gets any better, someone's going to die cumming," he said with a laugh. "You could do it naked, I suppose, but I can't imagine any better or different technique that can improve on what you've already got. Just needs some practice and polish."

"Naked! Me?" Jana said, her eyes popping and her cheeks flushing red.

"Jeezus, Jana," Lars said. "I didn't necessarily mean it, I was mostly joking. But what the fuck? You just sucked my dick and I've seen you fucking yourself with your dildo before you sucked on it."

"Yes, but you've never seen me," she said. "That's different."

"Whatever," Lars said. "Like I said, it was mostly joking anyway."

"Yeah, well maybe the joke's actually on me," she said. "One of the rules of the contest is that everyone has to be nude, no clothes at all."

"Oh!" Lars replied. "So, not only are you going to suck some stranger off in front of a room full of people, you're going to do it totally naked so everyone can see your goodies; is that it? And now you're playing coy, after having my cock stuffed down your throat and a faceful of cum? How in hell do you expect to win this contest when you're so hung up about so much that Marilu is NOT bothered by? My guess is the more people watching her do the nastiest thing she could think of, the better she'd like it. Are you really ready to have people watching you become a porn star?"

"I am not going to be a porn star!" Jana answered indignantly.

"Is there really a difference?" Lars asked.

"Do you really want to see me naked?" Jana suddenly asked, a bit shyly.

"Well, yes, and no, but mostly yes," Lars answered, laughing. "I mean, it's not something I've obsessed about, but you are the hottest girl I've ever known, so yeah, there's a part of me that wouldn't mind seeing all of you," he admitted. "But that's not why I said that."

"No, I know, I know," Jana said. "But you're right in a way. If I can't do any of this with anyone at any time, then there's no way I'll ever be able to beat Marilu. Everyone who knows her feels the way she's always thinking of sex in one way or the other. She embodies lust in her own way, I suppose. If I can't do at least that, I'll never win."

"Damn, Jana!" Lars said, his eyes popping. "Where the hell did that come from?"

"I just want to win so much," Jana said with a laugh. "I never stop thinking about it. In a way, it's the only thing I seem to think about anymore. I guess I'm more like Marilu than I realized."

"Do you want to be like Marilu?" Lars asked.

"No, not like her, but in a way, yeah, I suppose," Jana admitted.

"Well, it seems to me you've surpassed her, then," Lars said.

"How do you figure?" Jana asked.

"You've just sucked your own twin brother's cock," he said. "She sure couldn't say that."

"Funny," Jana replied. "She doesn't have a brother, though it wouldn't surprise me if she were fucking her father."

"Jealous?" Lars asked, a smirk on his face.

"You really want to see me naked?" she asked.

"Sure, I'd like to see you naked," Lars said.

"I feel so weird," Jana said, pulling her t-shirt up over her head to reveal a simple lacy bra encasing a pair of C-cup breasts, freckles spreading up over her chest.

"You didn't feel weird with my cock in your mouth?" Lars asked, a smile on his face.

"Actually, no," Jana replied, reaching behind herself to unclasp her bra. "I totally loved it right away. I can't believe all of the time I've wasted when I could have been sucking your cock," she said, letting her bra fall forward and to the floor, releasing her breasts, large dark-pink nipples jutting upwards, knurling into tight knots.

"Great tits, Jana, just great," Lars said, shaking his head from side to side in amazement. "I had no idea."

"Really! You think they're nice?" she asked, cupping them and lifting, her fingers finding her hardened nipples.

"I've never seen better," Lars said, meaning every word.

"Now I know you're joking," Jana said, her thumbs tucked into the waistband of her shorts.

"Guys must love sucking on them," Lars commented as Jana pushed her shorts down to the floor and stepped out of them, leaving her in only a tiny pair of matching lace panties.

"That's only happened once," Jana told him. "Though I've lost count of the number of guys who just couldn't help trying to get their hands on them."

"Damn, what a waste," Lars said as Jana hesitated, then pushed her panties down and stepped out of them, standing now naked by the side of the bed facing him.

"Well?" Jana asked, fidgeting nervously, trying to not cover herself.

"Just beautiful, Jana, incredibly beautiful," Lars told his sister.

"You don't think it's silly that I shave?" she asked, looking down at her naked pussy beneath a fiery red brush.

"Your pussy looks very damned tasty," Lars told her. "I love the way your clit sticks out."

"It's sort of inconvenient," Jana told him. "It's super sensitive and just rubbing against my panties or whatever I'm wearing or sitting on can make me cum just like that. Nobody's ever done that," she added.

"You're joking!" Lars said, his eyes wide. "But you've had sex, you said so. How could anyone have sex with you and not eat your pussy?"

"Well, nobody has," Jana said. "And I've only had sex 5 or 6 times," she admitted.

"Christ, Jana. What the hell are you doing in this contest?" Lars asked. "You're barely one step removed from being a virgin and you're trying to compete with a natural born nymphomaniacal slut like Marilu?"

"I'll win. You'll see," she said, her hands on her hips as she glared at him.

"Well, we've got until Sunday night without ma and pa," Lars said, "so I suppose you should just practice as much as possible while you can. Come on, suck my cock again," he told her moving to the center of the bed.

"What, just like that?" Jana asked, a bit of indignation in her voice.

"Jana, the only way you're going to have a chance to win is if you spend every single minute between now and then with a cock in your mouth," Lars told her. "Even more, that's the only thing you should even want, a cock in your mouth, or elsewhere, all the time; the only thing in your mind at all should be cock, cock, cock."

"So tell me, what do you want, Jana?" Lars asked, staring into her eyes.

"Your cock in my mouth," Jana said, crawling up onto the bed, her hand reaching out for his cock, quickly followed by her hot, wet mouth as she once again devoured her brother's cock.

"You know, I really do like this," Jana said, gulping air and flicking her tongue into his slit. "The only thing that could be better is if you could cum every five minutes or so," she said, once again swallowing his cock, her tongue softly licking his balls at the same time.

For several minutes the only sounds were those of Jana sucking Lars' cock. She found that if she got on her knees and held the shaft of Lars' cock very close to the base so that it stuck straight up in the air, that she could bob up and down on it, face-fucking herself.

"Wow," Jana gasped finally, kneeling between Lars' legs and looking at him, the nipples on her breasts rock hard and pointing right at him. "That feels so cool when your cock finally gets into my throat," she told him. "There's just that little bump, otherwise it would be a lot smoother. I could probably do it really fast."

"It's because of the way my cock slightly curves up," Lars told her. "It's the opposite of the shape of your mouth and throat when you're below my cock. If you don't want that to happen, you need to be above my cock, then the curves will match."

"I don't get it," Jana said.

"Okay, suck on the head of my cock," he told her, smiling when she immediately did just that. "Now, think of the top of my cock as 12 o'clock and the bottom as 6 o'clock. Keep it in your mouth and move around so that 12 o'clock and 6 o'clock are reversed," he instructed her.

After hesitating for a moment to digest her brother's instructions, keeping his cock in her mouth Jana slowly moved to her left, lifting a leg over her brother's, then the other one, so that she was now kneeling perpendicular to him.

"That's right," Lars said. "That's halfway. Now do the other half," he told her.

Hesitating for a moment, her twin brother's cock still in her mouth, Jana continued around to her left until her left knee was touching Lars' shoulder. Turning his head Lars could see her ass and pussy, her fat clit bulging out from between her pussy lips.

Then Jana went all the way down on him, sucking him into her throat. Lars sighed as once again she began to suck him, again ending up face-fucking herself, bobbing up and down on him with even more enthousiasm than before.

"This is better," Jana gasped looking back at him as she knelt at his side, his cock in her tiny fist, her lips starting to show some puffiness.

"Try it like this," Lars said, reaching across himself with his left hand, hooking Jana's left leg just above her knee and lifting it across himself so that she was straddling him, her pussy split wide open right in front of his face.

"But you can see my pussy like that," Jana started to say as Lars pulled her leg across his body.

"Your pussy is awesome, Jana," Lars said, staring at it split wide open in front of him as he slid his hands up her thighs to cup her ass cheeks, each one filling a hand.

"I feel so exposed," Jana complained.

"Suck my cock, you'll forget about it," Lars told her with a laugh, squeezing her ass cheeks and pulling them as far apart as he could, seeing her delicate inner lips petaling apart to reveal her honey hole dripping with juices, her clit as fat as the tip of his finger bulging at the split of her fat outer lips.

As soon as Lars felt his cock deep in his sister's throat once again he leaned forward and dragged his tongue through her pussy from her clit right through her gash, ending up tonguing her tiny star-shaped rosebud. When he felt her throat clamp on his cock in response he dove his tongue into her hole and drank, almost passing out from the incredible nectar flowing from her pussy. When he then captured her clit and began to suck on it, Jana began to tremble, then her whole body spasmed as an orgasm tore through her, the whole while Lars' cock remaining in her mouth.

The convulsions of Jana's throat on his cock proved to be too much, especially combined with the headiness of drinking her orgasm, and Lars' balls exploded, cum filling Jana's mouth as she eagerly sucked on him, writhing on her twin brother's tongue in her pussy.

"Oh, Lars, Lars, stop, stop," Jana gasped, rolling off of him onto her back, her hands going between her legs to cup and hold her spasming pussy. "I can't believe it," she cried. "I've never felt anything like that in my life."

"You've got the absolute tastiest pussy on the planet, Jana," Lars said, laying on his back, stunned at what he/they had just done. "I could eat your pussy all day long, every day," he told her. "I can't believe nobody has ever done that to you before."

"I can't either," Jana agreed. "Especially if it feels that good. I had no idea. And to have you cumming in my mouth at the same time, that was just the most intense experience I've ever had. I just love the taste of your cum."

"Well, you've got until Sunday night to have as much of it as you can get," Lars said with a laugh. "After that you'll need to be a bit more careful."

"You really like the taste of my pussy?" Jana asked, propping herself up on an elbow to look at him.

In answer, Lars rolled over on top of Jana, hooking her knees with his elbows and spreading them wide, pulling her pussy up and open and gluing his mouth to it. After a moment's surprise and then delight at the feeling of Lars' tongue once again in her pussy, Jana lifted her head a bit and opened her mouth to capture his cock once again, sucking on it as Lars ate her pussy.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,346 Followers
123456...9