The Happy Family - The Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,334 Followers

"Well, that leaves Jana, doesn't it?" Marilu said a few minutes later when the votes had been collected. "And there's only one cock left, isn't there?"

There were some sniggers of laughter and some uncomfortable squirming, along with some eager expectation in the room now.

"I guess the only question is, are you going to play?" Marilu asked, looking at Jana with a big smile on her face.

Jana could see and feel everyone's eyes on her, including those of her brother, Lars, the cock with the same number 6 that she had. She knew this was one of those defining moments that life has. And even as the question was asked, she had known it was coming and didn't know what the answer was going to be, she responded, without even thinking about it, "Of course I'm going to play. Why else would I have come."

The room erupted in a cacophony of sound, cheers, shouts of surprise, laughter, but Jana's eyes were locked on Lars' as she got to her feet, leaving her t-shirt behind and stepping out of her shorts before she even got to the mattress. There were murmurs of quick discussion as everyone took in Jana's incredible beauty, her nipples rock-hard nubbins on the tips of her perfect breasts, her fat clit bulging prominently from between her smooth-shaved pussy lips.

"So, cock," Marilu said with a laugh at Lars. "This is what I brought you for, so it's time to produce," she said as some others joined in in nervous laughter.

"As you say," Lars said, stepping forward and pulling his t-shirt off, revealing his perfectly sculpted upper body.

There was absolute silence in the room as Lars undid and then dropped his pants, revealing his half-hard cock dangling in front of him. Though normally impressive in size, after Derrick it seemed ordinary. Only there was nothing ordinary about this situation. Jana's nipples couldn't possibly get any harder as she realized the step she was about to take, symbolized by her stepping onto the mattress and sinking down to her knees.

Smiling as he stepped forward and onto the mattress, Lars looked directly at Marilu as he stopped in front of his sister, his cock dangling in her face. There was a collective gasp when Jana reached up and wrapped her hand around Lars' cock. When she leaned forward and swiped her tongue across the head of it, there were audible groans.

"You brought a nice cock, Marilu," Jana said, opening her mouth and letting Lars cock fill it.

Everyone watched with bated breath as Jana visibly sucked her brother's cock, her cheeks hollowing. When they saw her tongue snake out of her mouth to lathe the shaft of his cock, there were murmurs of admiration. Then there were shouts as Jana pressed forward and took him all the way into her mouth and throat, her nose pressed up against her brother's stomach as he filled her face with cock.

"Mmm, that is a very tasty cock," Jana gasped as she let him out of her mouth for a moment. "But the angle is wrong," she said, getting to her feet, her breasts heaving. "Lift me up and hold me upside down," she whispered to Lars.

Laughing, Lars reached out and placed his hands on his sister's waist and lifted her straight up off the ground. He then spun her around so that she was upside down, her face bumping into his cock. Wrapping his arms around her waist to more firmly hold her, Lars had Jana's spread pussy right in front of his face.

Jana quickly swallowed Lars's cock again and everyone watched intently as she face-fucked herself on it, her tongue always preceding her lips on his cock, playing on his balls.

"Okay, time to get a bit more comfortable," Jana gasped, trilling her tongue in the slit to Lars' cock.

Swiping his tongue through his sister's sopping pussy before he set her down, Lars was pleased at the gasps he heard as people noticed.

"On your back, cock," Jana said with a laugh.

Lars happily lay down on the mattress on his back, his cock pointing straight up in the air, his hands behind his head.

"Mmm, that is so nice," Jana said, bending over straight-legged to suck on her brother's cock, her ass and pussy pointing at those behind her.

"But I need to be more comfortable, too," she said, standing up. "Where shall I sit?" she asked herself in a musing way, strolling to stand above her brother's head. "Maybe this is a good place," she said, kneeling down, a knee on either side of his head, her pussy above his face. "Mmm, this is a good place," she sighed as she spread her knees wider until she felt her pussy pressing down on Lars mouth, his tongue probing up into her.

"This is real good," Jana said, leaning forward to wrap her hand around her brother's cock just before swallowing it.

There was breathless silence around the circle, the only sounds those made by Jana and Lars as they sucked each other. Then the comments and murmurs began.

"Fuckin' hell, that is just too hot," Hank said. "I wish I had a sister like that."

"I think a brother like that would be fine, too," Francesca said with a laugh.

"What about it, Janine, you ever play nice like this with Randy?" Sally asked.

"Every chance we get," Janine replied with a big smile. "Why waste it, right?"

"Damn, I'd like to see that," Julio said, his arm around Janine's shoulder, his hand on her breast.

"Gosh, damn, that is just something else!" Derrick said as he watched Jana swallowing Lars' cock. "That girl can really suck a dick."

"That's not all I can do with one," Jana said, gasping for breath. "I know how to get a cock nice and wet so that it swallows easier," she said, crawling down her brother's body towards his feet, then kneeling with her knees straddling his hips, his cock pointed up towards her pussy.

"You wouldn't," Marilu almost hissed as Jana reached between her legs to wrap her hand around her brother's cock. "You wouldn't dare!"

"What's that, Marilu?" Jana asked, guiding the head of Lars' cock between her pussy lips and dragging it back and forth, getting it nice and wet. "I can feel it getting nice and wet already," she said, smiling at Marilu. "I think it's time to get it all the way wet, don't you?" she asked, suddenly dropping down and taking Lars' cock all the way into her pussy in one shot, to the gasps of surprise around the circle.

"Mmm, now that's the best way to get a cock nice and wet," Jana said, rising up and down on Lars' cock. "Then it's really good to suck," she said, unmounting and spinning around to engulf him in her mouth, her gaping pussy pointing at the spectators. "Mmm, that is the best," she said, smacking her lips. "Isn't that how that instructional video showed it?" she asked, a smile on her face as she looked directly at Marilu before returning to sucking her twin brother's cock in front of everyone.

"Now that is what I call loving a cock," Hank commented as they all leaned forward to watch Jana's tongue snake out of her mouth to lathe Lars' balls while his cock was buried deep in her throat.

"That is one lucky cock," Julio sighed as Jana once again mounted her brother, this time facing away from him, her feet spread wide on the floor, making it all the easier for everyone to see Lars' cock jammed up into her pussy, her fat clit visibly throbbing above it as she rose up and down several times before dismounting and engulfing him in her mouth, this time with her knees on either side of his head, her pussy plastered onto his face, which Lars took the opportunity to jam him tongue into and drink.

"Oh, yeah!" Jana gasped, lifting her flushed face off of her brother's cock. "This is fucking hot," she said, writhing her pussy on her brother's talented tongue. "But now I want some cum," she declared, reluctantly dragging her pussy off of her brother's face to kneel between his legs, one fist wrapped around the shaft of his rock-hard cock, the other hand cupping his balls and gently fondling them.

"There's just something about a mouthful of hot cum that really gets my pussy wet," she said, drilling the tip of her tongue into the slit of her twin's cock.

Holding Lars' cock in her left hand, Jana reached back beneath herself with her right hand, sliding 2 fingers into her clearly sopping pussy, pumping them in and out. It was clearly audible to everyone in the room, which was absolutely quiet, everyone on the edge of their seats watching the incredible show Jana was putting on.

"Ready to cum for me, twin brother?" Jana asked, going all the way down on him.

"Do your thing, sis," Lars said, his hands behind his head as he lay there, his cock completely buried in his sister's throat.

Taking her dripping fingers from her own pussy, Jana began to gently rub and press against Lars' rosebud as she continued to suck him with her entire mouth and throat. Lars groaned out loud when Jana pushed her 2 fingers into his ass, not stopping until they were buried up to the 3rd knuckle.

As Lars arched his hips up off the mattress in reaction, Jana allowed his cock to slide from her throat until just the tip was in her mouth, her tongue running circles around it as she began to slowly pump her fingers in and out of his ass.

Crying out, Lars cock erupted, cum shooting into Jana's open mouth, her tongue never stopping its incessant rimming of his slit which was now spurting rope after rope of hot cum into her mouth. As it subsided, the cum ran down to cover her hand, which Jana lifted to her mouth and sucked on, licking every single drop of cum from both her hand and his cock before stopping.

"Mmm, thanks, twin brother," Jana said to the thunderous applause from everyone in the room, Marilu included.

"That was the hottest blowjob I've ever seen," Randy said, shaking his head.

"Well, let's do the voting," Marilu reminded everyone, "though I don't know why we're bothering, except for form's sake."

As expected, when the votes were tallied, Jana was the clear winner with Marilu second.

"You deserved to win," Marilu said to Jana, hugging her, their naked breasts pressing together.

"I learned from the best," Jana replied, feeling herself flush from the contact with Marilu.

"Maybe we can do him together sometime?" Marilu asked.

"I think that would be great fun," Jana agreed, a big smile on her face.

"Friends?" Marilu asked, smiling back.

"The best of friends," Jana agreed, nodding.

"We are really going to have some fun," Marilu said. "I promise you that."

"I expect nothing else," Jana said with a laugh.

"Okay, everyone," Marilu spoke out. "I'd say the start of our little evening has been a real suck-cess."

"Woo-hoo, I'll say," Francesca said with a laugh.

"But there's more," Marilu continued as everyone cheered. "We've all gotten turned on by the talent on display this evening, and if you're even a little bit like me, you want to know what the rest is like, how good does it taste and feel."

"You got that right," Sally agreed.

"So here's what we're going to do," Marilu explained. "All of the pussies are going to get on their hands and knees, side by side and head to tail. Then the cocks are going to get behind each of the pussies and fuck them for 1 minute. Exactly 1 minute. I even have an egg timer to make sure," Marilu said as everyone laughed.

"Then after that 1 minute of fucking, the cocks move to their right to get sucked nice and clean for 1 minute, then move to the right and fuck the next pussy for 1 minute, and so on and so on and so on. Once everyone's blown a load, then we'll see what we've got left for round 3."

"Nice," said Derrick. "I like the idea of sampling all of the goodies."

"Come on, I want you next to me," Marilu said, grabbing Jana by the hand.

Before Jana could say anything, she found herself on her hands and knees at the end next to Marilu.

"Now, everyone move closer together so that you're pressed right up against the person next to you," Marilu explained. "Yeah, like that," she said when she felt Sally and Jana pressing against her. "Now you cocks, each of you get behind one of us," she instructed.

Jana smiled up at Lars as she saw him suddenly kneel down behind Marilu, then looked back over her shoulder when she felt a pair of hands on her ass to see Julio smiling at her.

"Okay, I'm setting the timer NOW!" Marilu said.

As she was watching Lars cock disappear into Marilu's pussy, Jana felt Julio's cock sliding into her own. Sighing with pleasure as Julio fucked her, she watched Lars' cock sliding in and out of Marilu's pussy, getting a nice sheen from her pussy juices in the process.

The sounds of fucking filled the room, along with the moans and groans and sighs which accompany such wonderful goings on. All too soon the sound of Marilu's egg timer was heard.

"Okay, cocks, stop now and move to your right for a minute of sucking," Marilu announced.

Just as she felt Julio's cock sliding from her pussy, Lars was kneeling in front of her, his cock glistening from having just come from Marilu's pussy. As she opened her mouth, Lars leaned forward, feeding his slick cock into his twin sister's mouth. The taste of Marilu's pussy filled her mouth, totally different from her own familiar taste. It was nice, just a bit sharper, spicier than her own, she realized as she enthusiastically sucked her brother's cock.

And then Marilu's egg timer went off and Lars moved around behind her since she was at the end of the line, while Randy moved from behind Marilu, his cock a bit larger than Lars', she noticed, and literally dripping Marilu's pussy juices.

By now she knew what to expect in the way of flavor, so Jana just enjoyed sucking each cock in turn. When finally Derrick was kneeling in front of her, his big, glistening, black cock sticking in her face, Jana almost came as she stretched her mouth wide as he slid it in. She just couldn't manage to get it past her throat, but she loved the feeling of her mouth being so filled with cock. When he moved around behind her and fed that monster into her pussy, she did cum, continuously, all the while trying to suck Hank's cock while Derrick really fucked her.

And then Hank was cumming in her mouth and she was gulping his cum down, noticing the difference between its taste and that of Lars or John. One by one each of the cocks spewed its hot load into either a willing pussy or mouth.

By the time all of the cocks had cum, Jana had had Hank and Julio cum in her mouth, and Derrick dumped a huge load in her pussy.

"Okay, who has a pussy full of cum that needs cleaning?" Marilu asked, wiping the back of her hand across her mouth.

"God, me," Francesca laughed. "Lars and Randy both came in my pussy."

"Me, too," Jana said. "I can't believe how much cum Derrick pumped into me."

"Okay, on your backs, let's see," Marilu said with a laugh. "You cocks, be useful, take a leg each and hold them wide open so we can see."

"Oh, god," Jana giggled as Lars and John each grabbed one of her ankles and pulled them well apart and up towards her head, resulting in her pussy being split wide apart and pointing almost straight up.

"You must have the fattest clit I've ever seen," Marilu commented. "And you are certainly full of cum."

"So's Francesca," Sally said, on her hands and knees in front of Francesca's wide-spread pussy. "It looks so good," she said, leaning forward and jamming her tongue into her and slurping loudly enough at the cum-filled pussy for everyone to hear.

"Well, just to show that I really don't have any hard feelings, I reserve the honor of cleaning Jana's gorgeous pussy," Marilu said, dropping to her knees and leaning forward to drag her tongue through Jana's sopping cunt.

"Oh, god," Jana groaned, arching her pussy up onto Marilu's tongue, feeling her ankles held firmly as she also simultaneously tried to close her legs, never ever having had another woman touch her sexually, much less eat her cum-filled pussy in front of a room full of people.

For some reason, she felt more embarrassed about Marilu noisily feasting on her honey hole than she had fucking and sucking her own twin brother in front of them all. But as soon as Marilu began to suck on her swollen and over-sensitive clit, Jana's body spasmed in orgasm, Marilu plunging her fingers in and out of her pussy at the same time.

"Oh, god!" Jana cried out before her cry was cut off by Samantha suddenly squatting down over her face and planting her dripping pussy right on her mouth.

Almost choking as her air was cut off and overcome by the heady odor of Samantha's pussy, Jana was almost panicked as she felt Samantha rubbing her pussy back and forth across her closed mouth. Finally catching a breath, Jana tentatively let her tongue probe out from between her lips, feeling the hot moist warmth of Samantha's pussy just before the flavor flooded her mouth.

"Oh, yeah, that's it girl," Samantha said as Jana suddenly wrapped her arms around her and went nuts on her pussy, her tongue probing and licking everywhere as Jana discovered pussy and absolutely loved it.

"That's a great idea," Janine laughed, kneeling down over Francesca's face, lowering her pussy until she felt her eager tongue begin to drink her up.

"Man, this is one righteous party," Derrick said with a laugh as he watched the girls.

"I'll say," Lars agreed, watching in frank amazement as Jana totally got into the lesbian sex. That was something that he hadn't expected in the least.

"You are one lucky dude," Derrick added, shaking his head.

"You have no idea," Lars replied.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,334 Followers
1...456789