The Happy Family - The Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning!" she said, leaning over and kissing Jana on the head and then stretching on her tip-toes to reach up to kiss Lars on the cheek. "Shall I cook?" she asked. "Have you eaten yet?"

"No, not yet, ma," Lars answered. "We both just got here."

"Then I'll make some pancakes," Lena replied, whirling around and immediately turning into a whirlwind of activity.

"Ahh, breakfast," Jason said as he came into the kitchen in shorts and t-shirt. "Just what I need," he said as he sat down at the table opposite Jana, his eyes not missing the rock-hard status of her nipples.

"So, what are the two of you up to today?" Jason asked as Lars slid into a seat.

"A bunch of us are getting together down at The Cove," Lars answered. "Sort of an all-day party."

"That sounds like fun," Jason said. "What about you, Jana? Any plans?"

"Just hanging out with some of the girls later," she replied, fidgeting a bit in her seat.

"Okay, here's pancakes," Lena announced, setting a big platter down in the middle of the table. "Dig in!"

"Ma, these are great," Lars managed to say about 10 minutes later after he had stopped stuffing his face.

"I am so stuffed," Jana groaned, sitting back in her seat.

"I think I ate too much," Lena said, leaning back in her seat, her housecoat hanging very loosely, the belt having loosened while she ate.

"I'm going to go take a shower," Jason said, pushing to his feet. "Thanks for the breakfast," he said as he left the room.

"I'll clean up," Lena said, heaving to her feet, her housecoat falling completely open, revealing her breasts and her shaved pussy. "Oops, sorry," she said, pulling it closed.

"Nice stuff, ma," Lars said, giving a soft whistle. "Nice stuff."

"And you were giving me shit about my nipples sticking out?" Jana asked, laughing.

"Well, they do, don't they?" Lena asked.

"Yeah, and they itch like crazy," Jana said, reaching up and pinching them both, hard, until she winced. "That's about the only thing that helps," she said.

"Hey, I'm here, remember," Lars said, surprise on his face. "But I think I'll leave," he said, getting to his feet. "Thanks for breakfast," he said, bending over and kissing Lena on the cheek. "It was great."

***************

"I cannot believe ma flashed us like that," Jana exclaimed to Lars after she had helped clean up and went to her room, immediately going through their connecting bathroom into his room.

"Pretty amazing," Lars agreed. "Look, I really do need to go," he told her, "unless you want to get some practice in real quick."

"It's the only thing I want," Jana said, frustration in her voice. "I just want a cock in my mouth, pumping nice hot cum. I don't know what's wrong with me anymore."

"Sounds like my definition of the perfect woman," Lars replied with a laugh. "But you've arranged with John to come get you, right? So you just need to relax today, get ready for tonight. You'll do fine," he assured her.

"Can't I go with you?" she asked.

"Not now," Lars told her, "but I'll see you later, I promise."

"You better," she told him, suddenly coming forward and hugging him tightly.

"Hey, it's okay," Lars told her, stroking her head. "You don't have to do it, you know."

"It's not that, it's just not being able to think of anything else," she said.

"You take that attitude into tonight and you'll do just fine," he told her, holding her now at arm's length.

***************

"You didn't tell her anything? You promise?" Marilu asked as she led Lars into her bedroom after he had greeted her mother.

"I told you I wouldn't," Lars replied. "You sure it's okay for us to be in here?" he asked, eyeing the door which Marilu had left open.

"Mom's fine," Marilu assured him. "It's my room and she respects that."

"Okay," Lars said, nodding his head. "So, you ready for this showdown of yours?"

"Oh, you bet I am," Marilu replied, fire in her eyes. "I'll show them all what a blowjob is all about. And if I'm real lucky, I'll draw you to demonstrate on," she told him, sidling up and gently rubbing his cock through his pants.

"What do you mean?" Lars asked, feeling his cock immediately spring to attention.

"Each of our cocks, that's you, gets a number. The numbers go in a hat or something, then we each pick a number out of the hat. That way nobody knows who they're going to get and it keeps it fair," she explained.

"I see," Lars said. "I didn't realize. I thought you'd be using me..."

"Oh, I am, but I might not get to be the lucky one who gets to suck your cock in the actual contest," she said, a big smile on her face. "In fact, it could even be...well, we'll see, won't we. If someone doesn't like the draw, they can always drop out."

"Marilu, I never realized just how wicked you really are," Lars said, shaking his head from side to side.

"Well, we should go," Marilu said. "You ready?"

"Let's do it," Lars said.

"Mom, we're leaving," Marilu shouted as they left her room.

"Will you be late?" they heard as they stopped before the open door to Marilu's mother's bedroom.

"Maybe, but I'll be okay. I'll be with Lars," she said, watching as her mother stepped out of her panties and stood up, totally naked, her huge DD breasts swaying in front of her.

"Well, I'm just going to take a shower," she said, eyeing Lars up and down, one hand straying down to rub her hairless pussy. "You can bring him back with you if you like," she said, smiling as she turned and walked into her bathroom, her huge breasts swinging.

"Damn!" Lars said.

"Yeah, mom's quite an eyeful, isn't she?" Marilu commented as they left the house. "I'm sure she'd just love a taste of you."

"You must be kidding!" Lars said.

"I had to get it from somewhere, right?" Marilu asked as they got into his car.

"Where are we going?" Lars asked as he started the car.

"Janine's parents are away, so we're going to use her house," Marilu answered.

"Janine!" Lars exclaimed. "I never figured her for..."

"Someone like me?" Marilu finished with a laugh. "Just because she's rich and goes to Swiss boarding schools doesn't mean her pussy isn't as hungry as the next," she said, "or her mouth, or in Janine's case, her ass. She really loves it up the ass," Marilu said, shaking her head and laughing. "I mean, I like a good ass fuck as much as anyone, but I think that's Janine's favorite."

"You're right, I never would have guessed," Lars said as they turned into the gated community of Paradise, stopping at the gatehouse where a uniformed and armed guard asked where they were going.

"To the Preston's," Marilu said, leaning over Lars to address the guard, one hand landing square on his cock.

"First left, second right, 3rd house on the left," the guard said, pressing a button which caused the wrought-iron gate to swing open.

"Thanks," Lars said, waving as he drove through. "I've never been in here," he said as they made the first left turn.

"It's pretty crazy," Marilu laughed. "You wouldn't believe what it takes to excite these people. Some of them have more money than god."

Lars was seriously impressed as he slowly drove by mansion after mansion, not believing it when Marilu told him to finally turn into a driveway that had its own huge wrought-iron gate which was standing open. The palace, and that is the only word for it, that lay inside the gate was as big as a hotel and more grand than anything Lars had ever seen.

"Jeezus, Marilu, this is fucking unreal!" he exclaimed as he parked his car.

"Tonight is going to be fun, that's for sure," Marilu said as she got out of the car. "Come on, you're gonna love this place," she told him, taking him by the arm and heading for the covered portico entrance.

"Marilu!" the elfin, brown-haired girl who answered the door squealed when she saw Marilu. "Is this going to be fun or what?" she asked as they hugged each other.

"This is Lars," Marilu said, introducing him. "He's every bit as good as he looks," she added with a laugh.

"Oh, my, he is beautiful," Janine said, running a hand across his muscled chest. "Maybe if I'm lucky I'll pick you," she said, smiling at him.

"You're pretty fine looking yourself," Lars said, taking in her slender build with nice firm B-cup breasts poking out through her blouse and cat-green eyes to go with her long straight brown hair, all in perhaps 5'2".

"Come, let's go in," Janine said, taking each of them by an arm. "I'm sure everyone will be arriving now."

The entry hall was lit by a chandelier, then opened onto a large formal living room with a 20' coffered ceiling from which hung an even larger chandelier.

"I'd love to use this room," Janine said as she led them through it, "but my parents would really have a fit if they came back and found cum stains on their precious furniture. We're going to have to make do with the family room," she told them as she opened a pair of 10' double doors and walked through.

"This should work perfectly," she announced, sweeping her arm in an arc to take in the room. "What do you think?"

"This looks great, Janine," Marilu replied. "Your pool and patio are great, but not for this, I think."

"That's what I thought, too," Janine said with a laugh. "So, you want a beer or something?" she asked.

"Sure," Lars replied. "Thanks."

"Yeah, me, too," Marilu said.

Janine walked over to a large bar in one corner of the room and opened a refrigerator, taking out 3 beers. As she opened them a slender boy not much taller than and looking very similar to Janine entered the room just as the doorbell chimed.

"Oh! Oh, Randy, will you open these while I get the door?" Janine asked when she saw him, holding up the beers before setting them down on the bar.

"Sure," the boy replied as Janine rushed to the door. "I'm Randy, Janine's brother," he said as he opened the beers and brought them over.

"I'm Lars," Lars replied, "and this is Marilu."

"I've never met you here before," Marilu said, appraising him.

"No, I'm usually away at school," Randy replied. "Sometimes I don't get here but for a couple of weeks a year."

"Well, look who's here!" they heard Janine's voice saying.

Turning around they saw 4 other people with Janine, a lush curly-haired blonde with full lips and sparkling blue eyes who had a boy with red hair with her, tall, very tall. The other girl was black, black as night, with almond cat's eyes and frizzy black hair halfway down her back. With her was a black boy, at least 6'5" tall, built like a professional athlete with the friendliest smile on his face.

"Here's Sally with Hank," Janine introduced the blonde and the redhead, "and Samantha and Derrick. That's Marilu and Lars and Randy," she finished.

Everyone said hello to each other, the girls all knowing one another very well. Randy played host, getting everyone something to drink and then they heard the doorbell chime once again.

When Janine returned this time, everyone got quiet when they saw the look on Jana's face when she saw Lars. John, too, looked shocked. The other couple with them wasn't sure what was going on.

"Oh, I must have forgotten to tell you," Marilu said, stepping forward, holding Lars by the hand and dragging him along, "but I brought your brother Lars as my cock."

"You never said anything to me," Jana said to Lars.

"I made him promise not to," Marilu said. "It was that or no video," she added, a smile on her face. "And who is your cock?" she asked, smiling at an obviously uncomfortable John.

"This is John," Jana replied.

"Marilu, you are one crazy bitch," the raven-haired girl who entered with Jana and John said, laughing. "This is Julio," she said, introducing the sleek boy with her.

"Hey, we're trying to have fun, right?" Marilu replied. "Are you complaining, Francesca?"

"I never complain when there's cock to be had," Francesca answered with a laugh.

"Well, come on in, get something to drink," Janine said, stepping forward.

Slowly everyone resumed socializing and after a few minutes Jana cornered Lars.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me!" she hissed at him.

"Jana, I gave my word," he replied. "I'd never break my word, not to you, not to anyone. And you wanted that damned video, if you remember."

"Damn!" she swore. "She is such a bitch!"

"Look, you don't have to go through with this," Lars implored her.

"Of course I do, now more than ever," Jana said. "And she knows it, too."

"Whatever," Lars said. "I'll back your play, whatever it is, okay?"

"Thanks," Jana said, softening. "I know I can always count on you."

"Okay everyone," Marilu said in a louder voice. "Let's say we get started, okay?"

There was some uncomfortable laughter, some cheers, then she continued.

"I've got 6 pieces of paper here with numbers 1 through 6 on them," she explained, holding them up so everyone could see. "I'll put them in this bowl," she explained, dropping them into a silver champagne bucket, and each of us girls will pick a number out. That will be the order we go. Then we'll put the numbers back in the bowl. Then each of the cocks will pick a number, keeping it secret from everyone. As each girl takes her turn, the cock with that number also takes his turn. Okay? Any questions? Great, then let's pick numbers!" she said, a huge grin splitting her face. "Who wants to go first?" she asked, holding the champagne bucket up.

"I will!" Jana said, stepping forward, a defiant look on her face.

"Okay, we know who's eager for a face full of cock tonight, don't we?" Marilu said, laughing along with everyone else.

Reaching into the bucket, Jana pulled out a piece of paper and held it up in the air. Everyone could plainly see the number 6 on it.

"Well, lucky 6," Marilu said, smiling. "Now you'll get to see what you have to beat to win."

"I'll go next," Samantha said, stepping forward and reaching into the bucket to pull out a piece of paper.

Smiling, she held it up, the number 1 visible to all.

"And Samantha is going to set the standard," Marilu said.

Sally picked next, drawing the number 3, and Francesca drew the number 2. Then Janine stepped up and drew the number 4.

"I guess that leaves me the 5," Marilu said, reaching in and pulling out the last slip, which indeed had the number 5 upon it. "Okay, numbers back in the bowl," she said, offering it around until she had all of the numbers back in it.

"Now you cocks each pick a number, but don't let anyone see it until it's your turn," she instructed, moving around to each of them and letting them pull a slip of paper out.

"Okay, here's how it's going to work," Marilu continued once each of the boys had picked a slip with a number. "Cock sucker number 1 and cock number 1 both get naked. The cock sucker can do anything she wants to make the cock cum, but she has to make it cum. The other 5 cocks vote using a 1 to 10 scale. At the end, the girl with the highest total is the winner. Any questions?"

"Randy is going to film it for us," Janine announced, "then he'll burn each of us a DVD. Is anyone else here good with a video camera?" she asked. "Someone will have to do it when it's Randy's turn."

"Your brother is going to play, too?" Samantha asked, smiling.

"Sure," Janine replied. "We've seen each other fucking lots of times. Besides, what about Jana and Lars?"

"Well, I think Marilu set that up," Samantha answered with a laugh. "My guess is Jana wasn't going to tell her own brother about this, much less bring him."

Everyone laughed at that and Jana relaxed a bit when she realized that nobody was particularly making a big deal out of it.

"So, shall we get started?" Marilu asked after another 15 minutes had gone by.

"Can two of you big strong cocks help me?" Janine asked, a big smile on her face.

"Sure," Lars and Derrick said at the same time.

"I need some help bringing something in," she explained, leading them off into another room where there was a large king-sized mattress. "This will make it nicer, don't you think?" she asked.

Lars and Derrick easily carried the mattress back into the family room, placing it on the floor in the middle. Everyone else rearranged the seating so that there was a circle around the mattress and everyone could have a nice view and be comfortable at the same time.

Randy suddenly was there setting up a professional-looking video camera.

"You're taping this?" Sally asked.

"Well, I thought everyone would want a remembrance," Marilu said. "And since Randy is a professional videographer...does anyone object? If you do, we don't have to tape it."

"Okay!" Marilu said once she realized there were no objections.

"Number 1s, front and center and naked," she announced, applauding and everyone joining in as Samantha got to her feet and then John.

"Let's see the goodies!" Marilu shouted gleefully.

As everyone encouraged them, cheering them on, Samantha and John undressed. Samantha had huge DD breasts with nipples that were at least 3" across. There was a thick bush of kinky hair growing above the faintly visible vermillion line of her pussy cleft. John's cock was flaccid and he looked uncomfortable.

"Looks like Sam's got her work cut out for her," Marilu observed, which didn't help John one little bit as everyone laughed.

"I'll take care of that," Samantha said, stepping up to John, cupping his cock and balls in her hand while pressing her huge breasts into his chest and stomach.

"You ever been with a black girl?" she asked him softly as she licked his lips, her hand massaging his now-growing cock.

"No," John admitted, gulping as he felt the heat of her body against him.

"Go ahead, you can touch me," Samantha told him, taking one of his hands and leading it to her breast, then taking the other and guiding it between her legs.

Everyone was watching intently as John slowly relaxed, both of his hands now working, one massaging and kneading Samantha's huge breasts while the other slid back and forth between her legs while she massaged his cock into its full size.

"I'm hungry," Samantha said to him as she kissed him, her tongue pushing into his mouth. "You ready to feed me?" she asked, sliding down onto her knees, John's now erect cock sticking in her face.

The sight of John's cock disappearing into Samantha's mouth was literally breathtaking to everyone. They were sitting forward on their seats, watching as her pink tongue would snake out from between her lips as John's cock slid in and out of her mouth.

Holding his cock with one hand, the other busy between her legs, Samantha began to slowly bob back and forth on John's rigid cock, each time taking it all into her mouth, her nose pressing up against his pale white belly. They could see her tongue as it, too, sought out something to taste.

Now abandoning her grip on his cock, Samantha gently rolled John's balls through her hand as she continued to face fuck herself on his cock. John had his head back, eyes screwed shut as Samantha's mouth did its magic on his cock.

And then Samantha was holding John's cock again, her head beneath it as she licked, then sucked his balls into her mouth, all the while jacking him with her hand. When she rose up to run her bright pink tongue under the shaft of his cock, her lips around it, everyone could see the stark contrast between her black skin and his pale white skin. The pinkness of her tongue made it all surreal.

"Alright, I'm getting hungry from all of this work," Samantha said, smiling up at him as she teased his slit with her tongue. "I'm gonna make you cum now," she told him. "Nothin' you can do about it, either. Make sure it's a lot," she added, opening her mouth and taking him in once again.

Now everyone watched as Samantha really worked on John's cock, faster and faster face fucking herself on him, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked. And then John was gasping, his mouth wide open, as well as his eyes, and then he screamed, arching his hips forward, his cock buried deep in Samantha's throat.

1...456789