The Happy Family - The Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,335 Followers

As he stood there gurgling inarticulate sounds, Samantha backed off of his cock, taking it in her hand as she pulled it from her mouth, cum spurting from the end. She aimed it right at her upper lip, letting the cum splash against her and then drip down onto her extended tongue. When cum stopped shooting from John's cock, merely oozing, she sucked it into her mouth, visibly gulping as she swallowed, sucking until she could taste no more cum. Only then did she release him, licking once more across the head of his cock before sitting back on her heels, a smile on her face.

"That was just right," she said, smiling up at him.

"That was fucking wow!" John said, offering her a hand to stand up.

"No, fucking wow happens when you stick that fine cock in my pussy," Samantha told him with a laugh, putting an arm around his neck and pulling his head down to kiss him. "But that was a good start," she said, driving her tongue between his lips and sucking on his face.

Everyone cheered and applauded when they broke their kiss, John's cheeks flaming red, Samantha with a big smile on her face.

"Well, okay!" Marilu said, stepping into the center to stand next to them. "That was one fine blowjob! Now I need the rest of the cocks to vote," she informed them. "Each of you take one of the Post-It pads and write a number between 1 and 10 on it," she instructed.

"You two get to sit over there," Marilu said, pointing to one of the sofas. "Once you've finished, you stay undressed until we're finished. "Of course, you're welcome to do whatever you want now," she added as she moved around collecting the votes in an envelope which she clearly marked Samantha after she had sealed it.

"I think it's time for Francesca," she said as Samantha and John sat down. "Which of you cocks has number 2?" she asked, looking around the circle.

"I do," Hank said, holding up his piece of paper with a 2 clearly on it.

"Well, if you're cock's anywhere near as long as you're tall, this is going to be really nice," Francine said with a laugh as she stood up, pulling her t-shirt off over her head as she did so, revealing a near-perfect set of C-cup breasts, olive complexion, dark nipples screwed into knurls adorning the tips. "Come show me what you've got," she said, unzipping her shorts but not pushing them down.

"I think what I've got is lucky," Hank said as she stood up and moved to the center next to her, towering over her by at least a foot. "It's a shame this is only a blowjob contest," he said, pulling his shirt off then immediately dropping his pants, revealing a lack of underwear and a semi-erect cock.

"Oh, yeah," Francine said, pushing her shorts to the ground, then bending over straight-legged, her feet shoulder-length apart to step out of them, affording everyone behind her a perfect view of her shaved pussy, her fat clit protruding from between her pussy lips.

"Come here, Big Boy," she said, reaching out and wrapping her hand around the shaft of Hank's cock, gently pulling on him as she led him over to the mattress. "On your back," she instructed as he followed her down.

As Hank lay on his back, his legs spread askew, Francine bent down and dragged her tongue from the back of his balls, all the way up the length of his cock to the tip, where she probed with the tongue, tasting him.

"This is going to be nice," she announced, softly sucking on the head of his cock. "Sorry if I drip," she said, swinging around so that she was straddling Hank, her pussy in his face, split wide open.

"Oh, god," Hank groaned as Francine went down on him, not stopping until she had every last bit in her mouth.

Hank could only stare at her glistening pussy spread open right in front of him as she began to suck his cock. He was fully hard in no time, but Francine showed no problem whatsoever in being able to take all of him into her mouth and throat.

"This is a nice long one," she said, gasping for breath. "Tastes real nice, though," she added, swiping her tongue across the top. "Don't be shy, now," she said, reaching down beneath herself, sliding two fingers into her pussy before rubbing circles around her clit and then reaching down and putting her fingers into Hank's mouth.

By the time Francine had wrapped both of her hands around Hank's cock and began to suck on it again, Hank's face was buried in her pussy, his tongue jammed up into her as far as it would go, drinking the nectar cocktail that was steadily flowing from her pussy as she sucked his cock.

Everyone was on the edge of their seats watching. Some got up and moved around to see things from a different angle. Hank was sawing three fingers in and out of Francine's pussy while he continued to suck on her clit.

And then Hank was bellowing, his cock shooting streams of cum straight up into the air to fall back on his cock and Francine's fist. And then Francine covered the head of his cock with her mouth, sucking on him until he stopped cumming, then taking care to lick up all the cum that had coated her hand and his cock, not stopping until he was absolutely clean.

"Oh, I do love that," she said, slowly spinning around so that she was face to face with Hank. "You were great," she said, kissing him, tasting herself all over his face, then taking his hand and sucking on his fingers until they, too, were clean, all of her sticky pussy juices gone.

"Well, the competition is certainly stiff," Marilu said as she stepped into the center again. "Who here didn't wish it was them?" she asked, laughing. "But let's do the voting real quickly," she said, "because I, for one, am really anxious to see more cocks sucked."

Everyone laughed as the guys filled out their votes and they were collected in an envelope marked Francine.

As Francine and Hank joined Samantha and John on the sofa, Marilu spoke up.

"Okay, I think Sally was number 3," she said. "Am I right?" she asked.

"You're right," Sally replied as she stood up.

"And which of you cocks is number 3?" Marilu asked, a big smile on her face.

"That would be me," Randy said from behind his video camera. "Does anyone here have any experience with video cameras?" he asked.

"I'll do it," Janine said.

"Oh, I like this," Marilu said with a laugh. "Janine's going to be the videographer while her brother gets his cock sucked."

"Wouldn't be the first time I saw that happen," Janine said with a laugh as she took the camera from her brother.

Sally's D-sized breasts were milky white with tiny pink nipples crowning them. Her pussy was totally hairless and her inner lips protruded, glistening.

Randy, being only 5'8" tall, surprised everyone when he dropped his pants, as his cock, almost fully erect, was almost 8".

"Damn! That is one nice cock," Samantha said. "No wonder you want to work the camera."

Everyone laughed, but Janine did indeed kneel down and focus directly on her brother's cock before moving it over to focus on Sally's glistening pussy.

"Mmm, that looks so yummy," Sally said, sinking down onto the mattress, one hand already wrapped around the shaft of Randy's cock.

Sally sat on the mattress, her legs out in front of her, 90° apart, with Randy standing right in front of her. There was immediate surprise from the spectators as Sally proceeded to swallow Randy's cock without any further ado. Holding onto his ass, Sally fucked her face back and forth on Randy's rigid member, Janine right there with the video camera.

"That is great," Sally gasped as she took a break, one hand wrapped around the shaft of Randy's cock, her huge breasts bouncing up and down. "How about you doing the work for a while?" she asked, smiling up at Randy. "It gets tiring, you know."

"No problem," Randy agreed, a grin on his face. "You just tell me when."

"Well, let's make sure it's nice and wet," Sally said, one hand between her legs, her fingers plunged into her pussy. "That way it'll go down nice," she added, withdrawing her fingers and smearing her pussy juices all over the head of Randy's cock. "And it'll taste good, too," she said with a laugh, then sucked on her fingers. "Okay, feed me," she said, leaning back on her hands, her legs still spread wide.

Randy stepped forward and fed his cock into Sally's open mouth. Because of the way she had leaned back, he had to place one of his feet up under her arm, while the other remained between her legs. Very quickly Randy began to slowly fuck Sally's mouth, feeding all of his cock into her mouth each time. As he shifted his footing a bit, the foot between the legs rubbed right up against Sally's sopping pussy. Not breaking his rhythm, Randy began to rub his big toe in Sally's pussy, feeling it disappear into the moist warmth of her pussy as it slipped inside of her.

From then on it was his cock sliding in and out of Sally's mouth and his toe in her pussy. Sally's breasts would heave and sway each time Randy fed his cock into her mouth. After an interminable time, Randy began to show signs of cumming, his forehead beading with sweat, the concentrated look on his face.

Sally was still leaning back, though on one hand only, the other being busy between her legs rubbing her clit as Randy's big toe continued to slip in and out of her pussy. And then Randy groaned, his head back, and Sally let his cock slip from her mouth, cum spurting from the end into her face, then dripping down onto her breasts. Only when the stream became a trickle did she lean forward and suck on him, drinking him up until there was no more.

"I liked that," Sally said as everyone sat back in their seats. "Fresh hot cum is always so nice," she added, rubbing the cum from her face onto her breasts and working it in.

"Well, that was certainly fun," Marilu said as she stepped into the center again. "Let's collect the votes," she said, moving around the room with an envelope.

"And now we're halfway through, too. I think Janine is our number 4, but which of you cocks is number 4?" she asked.

"That would be me," Julio said, holding up his number, a big smile on his face. "And I can't wait to see my cock in her mouth."

This brought a chorus of laughter from everyone as Janine relinquished the camera to her now naked brother and dropped her own clothes to the floor. There were some admiring murmurs as everyone took in her lithe figure with picture-perfect C-cup breasts crowned with hard dark nipples. Her long brown hair hung down to her waist and only emphasized the fact that her pussy was totally hairless, just the hint of her clit peeking from between her cleft peach.

"Well, that looks nice," Janine said as she sank down onto the mattress and watched Julio finish undressing. "Come lay down here," she said, patting the mattress next to her.

Julio complied, laying on his back, his cock pointing up towards his head. Janine crawled between his legs, wrapping a hand around his cock and lifting it, lowering her face and licking and then sucking on his balls before trailing her tongue up the shaft of his cock to the crown where she lightly sucked for a moment before trailing her tongue up Julio's body until she was laying on top of him, her tongue entwined with his as they kissed.

"You ready for me to suck that nice cock of yours?" she asked, looking down into his brown eyes.

"Oh, yeah, you know it," Julio responded enthusiastically.

"So am I," Janine agreed, moving up so that she was able to plaster her pussy onto his face. "So am I," she said again, leaning back, bridging her back, until she was able to open her mouth and suck on Julio's cock.

Everyone cheered at this gymnastic display as Julio feasted on Janine's pussy while she continued to suck his cock. Somehow she was able to get almost all of it into her mouth from her bridged position. Her brother was busy with the video camera, taking special care to do close-ups of her split pussy with Julio's tongue in it.

It didn't seem like it had been very long before Julio groaned, arching his hips as Janine allowed her mouth to open, Julio's cock still deep inside of it, and everyone was able to see the cum drooling from her mouth as Julio continued to cum. Finally Janine closed her mouth again and slowly reversed her position, never losing Julio's cock, to finish kneeling over him, sucking him dry.

Unlike with Sally, the whole group applauded when Janine finally sat up, a smile on her face and cum dribbling down her chin.

"Well, even I think that was fantastic!" Marilu said as she moved into the center again, then impulsively leaned over and kissed Janine, licking the blob of cum from her chin at the same time. "That was totally hot."

"I see everyone is eager to see the next one," Marilu said with a laugh as the votes were quickly marked and collected. "I wonder why. I mean, it's down to me and Jana and there's only Derrick and Lars left. I'm as excited as anyone to know how this is going to work out," she said. "And I think we're going to do that right now. I'm number 5, so which of you two cocks is also number 5?"

There was total silence in the room as everyone stared at Lars and Derrick, who happened to be sitting next to each other. They gave each other a long look, then turned to look at the rest of the group.

"That would be..." Lars began to speak, at which there were a few groans heard, "Derrick," he finished, smiling when he saw the shocked looks on everyone's face when the implication set in that he and his sister both had the number 6.

"Well, isn't that just too much," Marilu said, laughing so hard tears poured from her eyes. "I thought it was pretty hot having both Janine and Randy in the game, but this is a whole step further."

"Well, you still have to put your mouth where the money is, don't you?" Jana said, feeling totally stricken. She had never believed that this would happen, had never even considered the possibility. Now she either had to go through with it or quit and leave the contest to one of the others.

"I hear that you're good at this," Derrick said, standing up, his huge frame towering over everyone.

"Well, everyone knows that there's nothing I love better than a cock," Marilu agreed, pulling her shirt off and releasing her breasts. "And nobody's ever complained when their cock's been in my mouth," she said, pushing her skirt down and stepping out of it, revealing that she wasn't wearing any underwear.

"Great," Derrick said, pushing his pants to the floor and revealing his cock, which was already half erect and hung down towards his knees.

"Damn!" Marilu said when she saw it. "That's a fucking huge cock."

"I'm glad you like it," Derrick said, hefting it in his hand. "You ready?" he asked, sitting down on the mattress?

"Just wow!" Marilu said as she sank to her knees next to him and reached out to wrap her hand around his cock, the contrast between her white hand and his jet-black cock striking.

"Nobody ever swallowed that," Derrick said as Marilu leaned forward and swiped her tongue across the head.

"We'll see about that," Marilu said, opening her mouth as wide as possible and taking several inches of it in. "Mmm," she said after a minute, during which her pink tongue had been obvious as it extended from her full mouth to probe and taste. "I think I can do it," she said, "but I need it to be real nice and wet," she added, suddenly swinging a leg over Derrick's body. "And this should work very nicely," she said, suddenly sinking down onto Derrick's cock, her eyes wide as it stretched her pussy.

"Oh, Jesus!" Randy gasped from behind the camera, his cock once again hard and sticking out in front of him as he watched Marilu riding up and down on Derrick's huge black cock.

From around the circle there were gasps and exclamations of surprise and shock while Marilu continued to ride up and down on Derrick's huge black cock.

"That should just about do it," she suddenly announced, dismounting and turning to grasp his cock, now with a visible sheen from her pussy.

As everyone watched, Marilu stretched her mouth wide as she began to suck on the head of Derrick's cock. Then, slowly, ever so slowly, she would take more and more of it into her mouth until she got to the point where her mouth was full and there was nowhere else to go but down her throat.

"This is just awesome," she announced, taking a minor break to get some breath.

"That's as much as anyone's ever done," Derrick said, reaching down to pull Marilu's leg over and across his body, positioning her so that her pussy was right in front of his face, gaping open still from his cock.

"Then now's the time to do better," Marilu said, once again taking him into her mouth, even as she felt his tongue slither into her pussy.

Everyone was cheering her on now, even Jana, wanting to see her take it all the way. Jana was absolutely positive that she would never be able to do it, so she was thankful on the one hand that she had not drawn Derrick as her cock, until she realized that in a few minutes she was going to have to make a monumental decision.

"Oh, man!" Julio gasped as the head of Derrick's cock very obviously slipped into Marilu's throat.

Now everyone was silent, leaning forward on their seats to watch as inch after inch, slowly but surely, disappeared into Marilu's mouth and down her throat. They could see the outline of Derrick's cock in her throat, including the veins bulging along the sides. And then it was done. Marilu's nose was pressed up against Derrick's balls, her nostrils flaring as she struggled for breath.

And then very slowly Marilu backed off of Derrick's cock, stopping only when she had only the head still in her mouth. Her eyes had teared and the dried streaks were apparent on her cheeks as she gasped for breath while still managing to suck on the head of his cock.

"That is fucking fantastic," Derrick said, 3 fingers plunging in and out of Marilu's spread pussy in front of him as he sucked on her clit.

With a quick smile, Marilu once again began to go down on Derrick's huge cock, this time managing much more easily and quickly to get it all down her throat. Slowly and carefully she began to work his cock, though its size definitely changed all of the dynamics.

"You tell me when you want me to cum, now," Derrick said as Marilu continued to work on him. "I could let you do that for hours," he added.

"What, you just cum on demand?" Marilu asked, gasping for breath as she held his cock in her fist.

"Sure, don't you?" Derrick countered, drawing a roomful of laughter from everyone, Marilu included.

"Not quite," Marilu replied, "though damned near. So, If I tell you to cum, you're just going to cum?" she asked.

"Only one way to find out," Derrick answered, driving his tongue into her pussy.

"Mmm, such temptation," Marilu said, teasing his slit with the tip of her tongue. "Go ahead, cum for me," she suddenly said, continuing to tease the slit of his cock with her tongue, her lips lightly wrapped around the crown.

And then it seemed like all of a sudden Marilu was gasping and choking and trying to swallow the veritable flood of cum that erupted from Derrick's cock. She couldn't begin to keep up and it leaked out of her mouth and down the shaft of his cock to coat her fist. It seemed like hours, but finally she stopped sucking, rolling off of his body onto her back, her cum-covered fist at her mouth as she licked and sucked the cum from it.

"Most incredible thing I've ever seen," Sally said, shaking her head. "I'd love to have that cock in me."

"Never seen so much cum," Francine said. "What a treat for Marilu."

"God, that was just so intense," Marilu managed to croak as she rolled over onto her hands and knees and slowly pushed herself to her feet. "Jesus, so much cum," she said, wiping a huge glob of it from her chin into her mouth.

"You guys do the voting, okay?" she asked, struggling to get a grip on herself.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,335 Followers
1...456789