The Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should trust your kids," Molly said, grinning into John's face when she felt him blow his balls inside of her, milking him with her pussy. "Why shouldn't they love sex as much as you?"

"Molly's right," John said as he traded places with Chet, kneeling between Trish's spread thighs, seeing her pussy gaping open, Chet's cum oozing down towards her rosebud.

"It's just so hard to imagine my children as adults," Trish said, arching her hips as John glued his mouth to her cum-filled pussy and began to eat her while Chet was doing the same with Molly.

"Well, hopefully, you're more relaxed about it now," Molly said as Trish and John were leaving, holding Trish close, then kissing her, their tongues intertwining. "Let's do this again, soon."

"I agree," Trish said with a smile. "Thanks for a good fuck, Chet."

"Always happy to help," Chet replied.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Okay, we've now read the entire play through six times," Professor Smith said a couple of weeks later. "Everyone seems much more comfortable reading their lines. Now I want you to focus on Act 1. Start fleshing it out in your own minds. Those of you who don't have a part in Act 1, you are the understudies. Some of you have been determined, but in some instances, it might be necessary to have more than one understudy for a part. Everyone should make themselves as familiar with all of the parts as possible."

"Will the rehearsals be mixed, also with the understudies?" Susan asked.

"Yes," Professor Smith replied. "It would be unfair to expect anyone to understudy and get thrust into a last-minute role without having had a fair chance to rehearse. We won't do that to you."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Okay, we've had three read-throughs with Act 1," Professor Smith announced a couple of weeks later. "Today I want to do a walk-through of Act 1, Scene 1. You think you're ready for that?"

"Since we're going to be making history, I thought that we should do it properly," Professor Smith said after noticing the looks that the two professional-looking studio video cameras on strong tripods elicited from the students. "All of our rehearsals from now until the play are going to be recorded. Each of you will receive a DVD collection of everything."

There was a lot of surprise and then cheering. James, Brian, Sara, and Amber laughed a lot as they did a walk-through read-through in the makeshift set, broadly going through the positionings that were going to be required.

"Okay, that was good, really good," Professor Smith said when they had finished. "Now do it again. It will be easier because it won't be so new and you've just done it."

There was still laughter, but it was easier the second time, everyone just that much more comfortable with everything.

"Okay, that was much better," Professor Smith said, applauding, the rest of the class joining in. "Now let's do it with the understudies."

Everyone was more serious now, trying their best as the understudies went through Act 1, Scene 1.

"Try to do this at home, at least in your heads," Professor Smith said as the class drew to a close. "We'll do this again for the next several classes."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"That wasn't as hard as I thought it would be," Sara said at dinner that night. "It was really weird the first time, but after a couple of times, it became a play and I was able to forget the weird stuff and just try to concentrate on what I was supposed to be doing."

"Yeah, I was much more comfortable after the first time," Brian agreed.

"All plays are like that," John said. "That's why there is so much rehearsal and preparatory work before a play ever gets presented. It needs to be real, like a second skin, otherwise, the audience will never buy it. And make no mistake about it, everything is about the audience. That's a hard thing for a lot of actors to get through their heads."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The next few weeks were spent slowly working through the script, everyone playing each part until they were finally comfortable with the dialogue - no more scripts in hand - and had gone just about as far as they could without taking the next step.

"Does anyone feel that there is anything more to be gained by continuing like this?" Professor Smith asked at the end of one class after they had finished a total walk-through of the entire play. "Nobody?" he asked when nobody raised a hand.

"Well, the next step is going to be as graphic a simulation as possible," Professor Smith explained. "But we're going to do it clothed so that you can get used to the contact first so that that's not uncomfortable for you. Once we've gotten comfortable with intimate contact clothed, we'll talk about the next step. For now, I want you to wear gym shorts and t-shirts. We're going to go Act by Act, Scene by Scene, just like we've just done, so we'll be doing Act 1, Scene 1 for the next class."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"You ready for this?" Brian asked Sara at dinner that night.

"Ready for what?" Trish asked.

"We're going to start having contact in our walk-through rehearsals," Sara explained.

"Contact?" Trish asked, her face blanching a bit.

"Dad said that it's easier to start the contact with clothes on," Sara explained.

"People are going to be self-conscious enough nude," John said. "If you do that to them and also subject them to intimate contact, they'll just freak out. Let them get used to being touched first, then we'll see about losing the clothes."

"It's going to be interesting, that's for sure," Brian said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"John, I can't sleep," Trish said as they lay in bed.

"What's up?" John asked, knowing full well what the problem was.

"This is difficult for me," Trish said. "They're our children!"

"And they're adults and making decisions for themselves about themselves," John replied. "We've done everything we can to give them the tools to succeed in life. What they do with those tools is up to them. We can only take succor in the fact that we did our best."

"I can't sleep," Trish said again five minutes later.

"Come on, let's go," John said, getting out of bed and pulling on his clothes.

"W-w-what are you doing?" Trish asked, staring at him. "It's after midnight."

"Well, if you can't sleep, let's go out," John replied. "Come on."

Not seeing any reason not to, Trish got out of bed and pulled on some clothes.

"What on earth are you doing?" Trish asked when John pulled the car into the lot of an all-night adult bookstore.

"Come on," John said, getting out of the car.

"John!" Trish said when he led her into the bookstore, a dingy, seedy-looking place.

John went to the cashier and exchanged some money for the house tokens, then led Trish down a hallway to the back of the building. Stopping at a door with the number 4 on it, he opened it and stepped in, closing it behind Trish.

"John!" Trish gasped, recognizing what the room was. "We haven't done this in years."

"I thought it might be just what the doctor ordered," John replied. "Take your mind off of other things."

"You are so crazy!" Trish laughed, hugging him.

"Ah! There you are," John said, pointing to where a cock was sticking through a hole in the wall.

"This is insane," Trish said, kneeling down in front of the cock and wrapping her hand around it.

"Go for it," John encouraged.

And that's exactly what Trish did, inhaling the cock, totally forgetting herself as she sucked on it, trying to get what she really wanted, which didn't take that long as the cock erupted in her mouth, hot thick cum splashing onto her tongue as she sucked, gulping it down, not stopping until she had completely sucked the cock off.

"Feeling better?" John asked when Trish sat back on her heels, licking her lips as she continued to swallow.

"Yes," Trish replied, smiling up at him.

"Oh, there's another one," John said as a thick, black cock stuck through the hole in the wall.

"Mmm, that's a nice one," Trish said, already running her tongue around the head as she wrapped a hand around the thick shaft.

"And another one," John said as another cock appeared through another hole in the wall.

"You can have that one," Trish said, gasping for breath before returning to sucking on the huge black cock.

John knelt next to Trish, shoulder to shoulder, hip to hip, leaning forward to suck on the second cock that had stuck through the wall. Trish moaned on the cock she was sucking when she felt John's hand sliding up beneath her skirt to rub her sopping pussy as he continued to suck the cock sticking through the wall.

"My god, I've never sucked a cock that came so much," Trish gasped when she had finished gulping down the mouthfuls of hot thick cum that finally erupted from the thick, black cock she had been sucking.

"Lucky you," John said as Trish reached over and scraped some cum that had dribbled from the corner of his mouth when the cock he had been sucking erupted in his mouth.

"I think I needed that," Trish said as they drove home after she had sucked a total of 5 different cocks while John had sucked 2.

"I never tire of seeing you with a mouthful of cumming cock," John told her.

"You seem to enjoy it yourself," Trish said. "It is sexy to see you with a cock in your mouth. I love the way your nostrils flare when it starts cumming in your mouth."

"It's been a while," John said, smiling. "I'd almost forgotten what it was like to feel a cock pumping cum in my mouth."

"Still like it?" Trish asked, smiling at him.

"Yeah, but it would be better if the cock was straight out of your pussy," John replied. "That's the best of both worlds."

"God, I love you," Trish sighed.

"Everything is going to be okay," John assured her when they got home and crawled into bed. "If it was okay for us, the kids will be fine," he said as he sank his cock into Trish's sopping pussy, her legs raising up to lock around his waist as she thrust her pussy up against him.

"You and I aren't brother and sister," Trish reminded him as she milked his cock with her pussy.

"Well, I think I agree with Molly," John said, loving the feeling of Trish's hot pussy squeezing his cock. "If I had a sister, I'd probably fuck her if she'd let me."

"You have a brother," Trish reminded him. "Maybe you'd like to suck his cock."

"I never thought about it, but why not?" John said with a laugh. "Would you like to suck Brett's cock?"

"I'd like to suck any cock," Trish replied with a laugh, her pussy squeezing John's cock as she felt it pulsing deep inside of her as he came.

"How on earth did I ever get lucky enough to find you?" John asked as he drained his balls into her pussy, then reversed himself, staring at her spread pussy leaking his cum as he felt Trish's mouth envelope his cock while he leaned down and glued his mouth to her pussy.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I'm a bit nervous," Sara replied in answer to her mother's question about what seemed to be bothering her the next morning at breakfast. "We're doing our first full-contact rehearsal tomorrow, though we'll be wearing gym shorts and t-shirts."

"If you don't want to do it, you shouldn't," Trish told her. "Don't let peer pressure push you into doing anything that you really don't want to do."

"Listen to your mother," John said. "She knows what she's talking about. We're certainly not encouraging you or urging you to take part in this play. At the same time, if it's something that you really want to do, we support you. I certainly won't take it personally as your teacher if you choose not to do it. It takes more courage sometimes to go against the grain than to go with it."

"It's not so much that I don't want to do it," Sara replied. "I'm just a bit nervous about it. I don't want to embarrass myself in front of the class."

"How would you do that?" Brian asked.

"I don't know," Sara replied. "Freezing, not being able to do it, being clumsy."

"I'm sure that everyone in the class is having similar thoughts and feelings about now," John said. "Some will find it easier than others. Some might find that they just can't do it. This whole process, education, is all about learning, about things and about yourselves. There is no right or wrong to finding certain things easier to accept than others. That's human nature. But I agree with your mother; if you're uncomfortable about anything, then perhaps you should reconsider."

"What about you, Brian?" Trish asked. "How are you feeling about it?"

"I'm not as nervous as Sara," Brian replied, "but I have some butterflies. I still don't know how I'll react. I've never had any gay inclinations or thoughts in my life."

"If you were in a play where you had to murder someone, what would you do?" Trish asked. "Have you ever had any inclinations to commit murder?"

"No, of course not," Brian replied, smiling at his mother and not noticing the shocked look on his father's face. "I'd think about it, try to get into the role in my head, then I'd act the part."

"I don't know if that's a fair question," Sara said. "Murdering someone in a play, which isn't real and isn't really going to happen, is a whole lot different than actually having sex, not acting it, which is real."

"You're absolutely correct," John said. "But at the same time, the thought process for acting a part is the same."

"Maybe you should try it here at home where you're comfortable before you do it in class," Trish suggested, causing John's jaw to drop open in total amazement.

"Really!?" Sara said, her face flushing. "In front of you?"

"Well, you'll be doing it in class in front of your father and a class full of strangers, won't you?" Trish asked. "The only difference would be that I won't be there."

"Tomorrow is about getting used to being touched, getting into the correct positions, miming the motions of the acts," John said.

"Brian?" Sara asked, looking at her brother.

"Okay with me," Brian replied. "It would definitely be easier if it weren't the first time."

"We don't have to watch," John informed them. "You're welcome to try it on your own, work it out on your own."

"That might be easier," Sara said, blushing. "I mean, we want your input, your advice."

"I can give you that in class," John said. "That way the entire class will benefit. I'm sure everyone is going to have similar issues, so what helps one will help all."

"That might be easier," Sara conceded. "You won't mind?"

"Of course not," John replied.

"I won't pretend that I'm enthusiastic about any of this," Trish said. "I'd find it much easier to deal with personally if you didn't have any scenes together. I am your mother, after all."

"I know," Sara said. "I've done nothing but think about this ever since it started. I just feel this inexplicable need to explore this, as an actress and also as a person. That's part of what the play is all about, examining a mostly social taboo about what is or is not correct behavior between consenting adults. Haven't you ever done anything that wouldn't be considered socially correct by society?"

"We most definitely have," John answered, smiling inside when he saw Trish wince, knowing that she was thinking of last night, "and even though I'm your father, I can't find fault with your reasoning. I'm much more comfortable with you taking part in the play on the basis that you just laid out than I would be if you were doing it for any other reason."

"Let's try it, Brian," Sara said.

"Okay," Brian agreed.

"Let's do it like we'd do it in class," Sara said. "We'll wear gym shorts and t-shirts. Dad, are we supposed to wear underwear?" she asked, blushing.

"I'm going to leave that up to each student for now," John replied. "Once I think everyone is comfortable, then I'll make no underwear the policy prior to introducing nudity."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"You never cease to amaze me," John said to Trish when Sara and Brian left to change.

"They're my children," Trish said. "It's clear that they're determined to continue with this for now. I'm not going to make it harder for them. They're smart enough to figure things out, especially right and wrong. I have faith in them."

"And if they go through with everything?" John asked.

"We'll cross that bridge when we come to it," Trish replied.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"The first part is pretty easy," Sara said when she met John in the living room after changing. "You eat Siona's pussy and I suck Jason's cock while they're sitting on the sofa. What's so funny?" she asked when Brian burst into laughter.

"It's just so surreal hearing you say something like that," Brian replied, noticing that she wasn't wearing a bra and that her dark ruby nipples were hard and poking through the material of her t-shirt.

"So, we're on our knees in front of the sofa," she said, assuming that position. "Come on!" she said. "We've just finished. Now I'm supposed to pull you down to the floor and fuck you," she added as Brian knelt next to her.

"Hey, I don't think it's supposed to be a wrestling match," Brian said when Sara started to force him to the floor.

"What should I do?" Sara asked.

"Well, more gentle, sensual," Brian suggested.

"Show me what you mean," Sara suggested.

"More like this," Brian suggested, gently pulling her arm down, laying her onto her back on the floor as he swung a leg across her body and straddled her hips.

"Let me try," Sara said, getting up, her cheeks a bit flushed.

"Yeah, more like that," Brian said as Sara tried, feeling his cock react to her sitting on top of it, feeling the heat from her crotch. "Try it again," he suggested.

"How about that?" Sara asked after doing it once again as she looked down at him.

"That felt a lot better," Brian said.

"Now I'm supposed to fuck you," Sara said, leaning forward and placing her hands on either side of his chest and then pumping her hips up and down a few times. "After you cum, I'm supposed to turn around and suck your cock while you eat my pussy," she said, slowly going through the motions.

"Try that again," Brian suggested, noticing a wet spot forming in the crotch of her gym shorts.

"Oh, oh, oh," Sara moaned, feigning orgasm, a smile on her face as she looked down at her brother, her hands on his chest.

"Is that what you sound like when you cum?" Brian asked, grinning up at her.

"I guess you'll find out eventually," Sara replied, reversing herself so that she was laying on top of her brother, her face above his cock which she could see was now hard, her crotch right above his face, her knees spread wide on the floor on either side of his head.

Brian realized that Sara was not wearing any panties, either, the crotch of her gym shorts now totally wet. He could see her fat pussy lips on either side of the crotch material which was perfectly outlining her camel toe as she spread her legs as far apart as possible.

"So we eat each other while Siona fucks Jason," Sara said, pumping her pussy up and down a bit in front of Brian's face. "Then you suck Jason's cock after he cums and I eat Siona's pussy," she continued, crawling off of her brother to assume a position facing the sofa once again.

"Let's go through the whole thing once," Brian suggested.

"Okay," Sara agreed.

They mimed sucking Siona and Jason, then Sara pulled Brian down to the floor and mounted him, smiling into his face as she ground her pussy down on his now fully erect cock. Once again Brian could see Sara's fat, naked pussy lips on either side of the totally soaked crotch material of her gym shorts. He could also smell her excitement, his own cock throbbing hard in his gym shorts, feeling Sara's hands on his upper thighs, almost touching him. Then they both crawled to the sofa and mimed sucking Siona and Jason again.