The Upside of the Downside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackfen
blackfen
3,212 Followers

"Well, I love your big cock, so I guess we are both happy?"

As I lay there, stroking my clenched hand up and down the mighty shaft, I can honestly say I was happy!

"G... Would you let me put my cock between your tits?" Scott asked.

I felt that sexual surge deep within me again. My son wanted me to use my breasts to jerk his dick off... Oh I was getting really horny now!!

"Err... yeah... sure you can!" I replied after a momentary pause.

Without taking too much time to really consider it, I lowered myself down so that my big swinging boobs, were hovering just above the jutting ten inches of his cock. I pressed forwards and squashed my tits around the hard shaft. It felt amazing to have that hard rock of cock nudge between my mounds of cleavage. Like taking a long cucumber and shoving it between two big globes of flesh.

I looked down to see an angry looking bulbous head of man meat pointing straight at my face, wrapped around by my 36d's. I slowly began to move myself upwards and watch his cock disappear below my boobs and then push back through the top when I lowered my chest back down.

"Oh that looks very nice!" I said, as I picked up the speed of my titty jerking.

"Hmmm... yeah your big boobs feel good around my donkey dick!" He moaned.

I had never heard that term, Donkey dick before, but I liked it. It was a good way of describing the size of Scott's big tool.

Under my nightdress I could feel my cunt getting wet, as I bounced my cleavage around on his prick. I lowered my head so that when he thrust upwards, the tip of his cock was just an inch or so below my mouth. How easy it would have been to just open my mouth and allow it to slide in.

But that would be going too far... jerking him off was one thing but sucking on it would be too much!!

Just then I felt Scott's hand press on the back of my head, trying to encourage me to get even closer to his stiff meat. I tried to resist but he was applying too much pressure.

My head went down just as he thrust upwards through the deep canyons of my tits and sent his large angry cock-head banging hard against my mouth. My lips were closed and the contact only lasted for half a second until it fell back down, but I could almost taste the forbidden musky scent from his giant fuck-stick.

He began to raise his hips up from the mattress as he again sent his cock whacking into my lips. I was overcome with unnatural lust as I tried to stop myself from opening my mouth.

"Oh... Ohh G... Oh Suck it... open your mouth." He said with a deepening groan. His hand pressed harder on the back of my head and I closed my eyes, trying to hold back.

But as his cock slapped repeatedly against me and continued to hammer at my squashed tits, I became lost in the moment and allowed my lips to part.

Then on the next upwards thrust, the head of his massive cock, spread my lips open wide and forced its way into my mouth. My teeth scrapped along the sensitive skin as it went deeper in; my eyes flew wide open as I tried to accommodate the large appendage that was invading my mouth.

I let out a high pitched hum and lost the grip I had on my breasts, causing them to fall aside from the probing cock.

"OH YEAH, SUCK ME!" I heard him say, as I felt his dick fall from my mouth, only to be thrusted back in a mille second later.

I tried to move my tongue around but it was difficult with so much hard cock filling my mouth. I opened wider and felt him shove another inch or two in there, hitting the back of my mouth.

As I tried to focus my eyes on the sight before me, all I could make out was his big balls, slapping up and down with each thrust of that massive young cock as Scott now pounded my mouth.

My mind was a whirl of emotions as I tried to meet the movement of his hips by lowering my head in rhythm.

"OH YEAH G. OH THAT FEELS SO GOOD... MMMMM" Scott said as he slowly reduced his hip movement and allowed me to take over.

I brought my hands back up to take hold of his big cock, one I wrapped around the base and squeezed tight, forcing his massive erection to grow by another inch. The other hand I placed on the side of my left breast and pushed forwards, again bringing them into contact with his large meaty stick.

I began to swirl my tongue around the head as it plunged deep to the back of my mouth, working my head up and down to engulf it.

"OH FUCK YEAH" He again yelled out as he lay there experiencing a blowjob from his own mother.

I was too busy concentrating on devouring that big cock to really consider what I was doing. I was so filled with lust and long awaited sexual excitement that all that mattered at that moment was dealing with this giant overgrown muscle, that my own son had given me to take care of.

His groans of pleasure just encouraged me even more as I moved my hand up and down the rigid shaft, slapping my fingers against my face with every upwards motion and banging against his balls when I slid down. I had my eyes shut but loved the taste of his pre-cum as it slavered over my tongue and slipped down my throat. This boy of mine tasted good!!

I could feel my big boobs swinging and slapping together as I moved vigorously over his musky smelling prick, His young body lying twitching below me as I worked my cock-hungry mouth over his massive dick.

For the next ten minutes I gave Scott the first blowjob I had given anyone in years. It was like I was a new person and I had this huge new toy to play with. I felt his hand run along my back and then lift off, only to come crashing back down with a firm slap on my fat ass.

This sent a shiver along my spine and caused me to jolt forwards slightly, right at the second when his cock was buried to the back of my throat.

I looked up and to the left, making eye contact with him. It must of been an amazing sight for him, to be looking down along his stomach and into my eyes, whilst seeing my mouth filled to capacity with his huge fat cock.

I could not speak but my eyes said it all, as he smiled and again lifted his hand from my ass and smacked it back down again, but this time harder.

He raised the bottom of my nightdress, exposing my ass, covered now only with my black knickers. I had moved into a bent on fours position, with my ass in the air and my head bent down, still engulfing the large tally-whacker. I was positioned sidewards on, with my feet over the edge of the bed. From his angle, Scott could see my raised ass and my hanging big tits, which swung forwards and hit against him, as he delivered several more firm slaps to my big ass.

"You like being spanked?" He asked.

I grabbed hold of the cock and whipped it backwards, pulling my mouth away from it and replied,

"Well seeing I have been so naughty!"

I suddenly felt twenty years younger as I replaced my mouth over the enlarged head of his whopper and resumed sucking him, taking as much of his meat into my mouth as I could fit.

He rubbed his hand around on my ass before bringing it away a few inches and then spanking me again, getting a little bit harder each time. The slight stinging sensation that this caused was making my pussy really wet and as I continued to work my mouth around his huge prick, I thought about having sex with him.

For the first time really, I allowed images to enter my mind, Images of this monster dick forcing its way up into my pussy, filling my insides with throbbing hot cock. I closed my eyes and really sucked hard, removing all the air from my cheeks and creating a vacuum around his dick.

He moaned out loudly as I did this, enjoying the feeling of having me take his cock this way. Dribble and spit ran down over my hand, my saliva covering his cock shaft and those big cum-filled balls.

I felt his hands grab hold of my pendulous swinging tits and squeeze them hard, which made me groan out.

I withdrew my mouth again and inhaled a deep breath as I held the angry looking fucker in my tight grip. It was gleaming wet and still rock hard. I ran my eyes up and down the whole ten inch length and said,

"Oh I love this big cock... You are so much bigger than your dad was."

Scott laughed and replied, "Well... it's all yours from now on... if you want it G?"

At that very moment I knew this was the end of trying to withhold my desires. For over thirty years in my marriage I had been completely unsatisfied sexually, to the point where I had not wanted it at all. But as I kneeled beside my son's naked body and held his huge cock in my hand, I knew that from now on, I would hold back no more. I had been forced into living in this situation and had discovered Scott's very big cock, which he was now offering to me... and without any feelings of guilt or shame I simply looked to him and replied,

"Oh yes love... I want this every day from now on... and not just to suck it either!"

He said nothing, but he knew exactly what I meant. The exchange of cheeky looks said a thousand words, we both knew at that moment that full on sex was only a matter of time, but as I resumed jerking on his cock, I knew that was'nt going to happen just yet because I could see the look in his eyes and the sudden clenching of every muscle in his body, that he was about to cum.

"OHHHHH YEAHHHH," He gently exhaled in a deep groan.

I was suddenly hit by a moment of sanity and I could not bring myself to allow my son to unload in my mouth or over my face, I wasn't quite ready for that forbidden task, so in a seconds movement, I brought my knees inwards and moved my body upwards, bringing my large tits just beside his cock. I kept my fist pumping along the mighty shaft but tried to wiggle my boobs around it.

I wanted to try and lodge his dick right in the middle of my cleavage before he let go, but I wasn't quite quick enough as the first big jet of spunk blew up into the air.

"OOOOOOOHHH FUCKKKKK" he cried out, as I watched in awe again at the huge amounts of cum that were spurting out from his enormous stiff prick.

My breasts were almost instantly covered with the hot white cream, as it landed in large streams across my chest. I felt some land on my cheek, although I had tried to get my face out of the way, no distance was enough from this mighty load.

"OHH SCOTT... OH YEAH CUM FOR ME" I lustily called out, just as another blast fired out and draped itself across my boobs.

My thrusting hand was also wet and sticky again, as I squeezed the head of his cock to force out the final few drops of jizz.

"OH SCOTT... SUCH A BIG LOAD AGAIN... THIS REALLY IS A MAGNIFICENT COCK SON!

"Thanks" he replied as his breathing returned to a slower pace.

"You really know how to get me to cum mom!"

He never called me mom, and it only added to the naughtiness of what we were doing.

After a few moments more I lifted myself up on my knees and released my grip on his dick. My hand was dripping with spunk and felt heavy. I looked down at my boobs which had cum all over them. Large ropes stretched across my skin, warm and wet.

I had not caught it all though, some had landed in little puddles on Scott's stomach and upper thighs. I could feel the sticky thick wad that had landed on my cheek, running down to my chin like a teardrop. I reached up and using my clean hand, scooped it away from my face.

Scott was looking up at me as I did this with a rather inquisitive look.

"Dare you to lick it G." He said finally.

"Don't be dirty" I replied as I climbed back and off the bed, giving him a smile.

I headed for the door with cum dripping off of my boobs and down onto the threadbare carpet. Scott, still lay flat on the bed, his large cock still a good five inches or so long, looked like it could go again right now.

"Maybe I can shoot it over your ass next time," he called out as I went out of the bedroom door and crossed to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

I didn't reply, because I was unable to talk at that moment, as I had placed my fingers into my mouth and was enjoying the salty taste of his cum on my fingers... what a dirty boy... or should that be, what a dirty mother??

Chapter Three -

When A Big Cock Son Showers With His Big Breasted Mother!

I stood in the bathroom, looking in the mirror at all of Scott's spunk that was splayed across my big boobs. It was a very strange feeling to look down and see all that sticky cum.

I lifted my nightdress up and over my head, dropping it to the floor. Now stood there completely naked, I stared at my reflection. What kind of mother had I become in the last couple of days... First I had laid there gazing at my son's huge morning erections... Then I had slapped him off and made him blast his enormous load... and just minutes ago, I had wrapped my lips around it and sucked on that big bone... now here I stood with Scott's creamy cum dripping from my tits.

I can honestly say though that I felt very good about it... of course it was taboo and technically it was incest... but after all it was to take away the pain in his balls... The doctor had said it was good for him!!

As I stood there justifying to my reflection, what I had done with my son, the bathroom door opened. My reflex action was to quickly cover my tits and exposed pussy, Scott walked in, butt nude, with his semi-hard cock swinging in front of him.

"Oh come on G. I think we are a bit past worrying about seeing each other naked!" he said with a surprised look.

It was natural to try and cover up my naked body in front of my son, but what he said was true... after what we had just done, it really wasn't necessary anymore.

"Err... no... I guess not!" I replied after a moment's pause.

Scott walked up behind me and looking over my shoulder, gazed into the mirror. I had lowered my arms back down and Scott could see my full naked body in the reflection.

"Woow... I really did get that cum all over those big tits, didn't I?" He smirked.

I nodded and said, "Yeah... a really big load!!"

His eyes ran down to my hairy mound and then away from the mirror, to stare directly at my naked fat ass. It felt very strange to stand there while he checked my out.

"Hey!" I said after a few more seconds. "You shouldn't be looking at me like that!" Secretly though I liked it!

"Alright!" he said as he shrugged his shoulders and turned towards the small shower cubicle.

"Oh... Are you getting in the shower?" I asked.

"Yeah... why did you wanna go first?" he replied.

"No, it's O.K!" I said, with a shrug.

I turned to leave the room, but then Scott said,

"Why don't you get in with me?"

I turned back around and Scott was just turning on the water.

"What!" I replied, surprised.

"Well... we could do with saving the water bills, couldn't we?"

He was right about that, in our current situation we could sure use saving money on water costs.

"I don't think we could both get in there... it's too small!"

"We can squeeze up close" he replied.

I watched as the water began to cascade over his body, his cock hardly ever seemed to get fully soft; it was still hanging there a good five inches or so long.

After what we had done earlier it really didn't seem too big a deal to take a shower together, after all he had already seen me naked.

"Alright then!" I said, walking towards the open shower curtain.

Scott took a small step backwards to allow me room to get in. As I did, his gaze remained fixed on my big, cum covered, jubblies. The water hit my body and instantly washed the remains of his spunk from my tits.

We stood face to face, just inches apart. His big dick had already started to return to a hardened state. I looked down between us and saw his cock rising, pointing at my hairy pussy.

As the water soaked us both, I looked into my son's eyes and in a rather seductive voice said, "Watch it big boy!"

He smiled and said, "Sorry... mind of its own!"

I placed one hand on his shoulder and brought my other hand between us, then gave his growing cock a few little slaps, which caused the water to splash away from the big weapon.

I looked back up to Scott as he brought both his hands to my wet breasts. He gently pressed his fingers into my fleshy mounds, massaging my boobs with his strong fingers.

I gently leaned forwards and placed a kiss on his forehead, I don't really know why I did it, it just felt right. But as I did this, I swiftly pulled back again, as I felt the unmistakable hardness of his large cock pressing against my stomach. I looked down to see that he was now fully hard again and had jutted up to press into me. It looked so magnificent, being hit by the water and gleaming in the dull light. It felt so nice to have that huge thing in contact with my skin, so close to my forbidden area.

"Oh my god, look at your big dick... getting very naughty isn't it?"

Scott responded by simply moving slightly closer into me, this caused his dick to press even harder against me and it sent a very distinct shiver through my body.

He had moved his hand round my back and was holding me just above my ass. I now had my nipples brushing against his wet chest and our faces were so close that we easily could have kissed.

I reached behind him to grab the bottle of shower gel, which I poured over his shoulders and then squirted some onto my boobs. As the water continued to fall and our bodies mashed closer together, the soap began to foam up and soon we were both covered in soapy suds.

My breathing grew heavy as I felt Scott's huge cock sliding around on my stomach and his hands digging into my fleshy fat ass cheeks.

I had my hands on his shoulders and was working the shower gel into his skin.

"This is getting rather naughty!" I said with a smile.

He nodded but said nothing, instead he simply grinded his cock harder into my skin. Feeling that rock hard pole against me was really making me horny and it must have shown in my face.

Finally he looked me right in the eye and said, "Would you like to kiss?"

My heart went into my mouth and my eyes widened, not in shock or disgust but with excitement. Our mouths were tantalizingly close already and our bodies rubbed together with the water pouring all over us.

"Yeah... let's kiss!" I hastily replied and pursed my lips in anticipation.

Our mouths locked together and I felt his tongue push my lips apart. I closed my eyes and lost myself in the long deep kiss. Our tongues danced together, I had never been kissed like this in my life. This was passion and sex.

Throughout the long minutes as we kissed, our wet soapy bodies slid around against each other's. His massive cock wedged down between us and his hands clinging to my fat ass.

We continued to kiss in a way that mother's and son should not, our mouths and tongues mixing together. I had never felt such sexual excitement surging through me, my cunt tingled and grew wet with more than just the water cascading from the shower.

I forced my hand between our bodies and found his large member. He slightly moved back to allow me to grab hold of it. As we continued to kiss, I wrapped my fingers back around the monstrous shaft and began to pump my hand along all ten inches.

The water and the shower gel mixed together, to create a rather soapy mess on his huge appendage.

We finally broke the kiss and smiled to each other. I looked down at my hands covered in soap suds as I jerked off his beautiful specimen of manhood. It felt so good to be playing around with that big soapy cock, scraping my fingers all the way along the fat shaft and gently caressing his big balls.

"Oh yeah... that feels gooood!" he groaned with pleasure, grabbing handfuls of my ass.

"What a big soapy cock this is... I can't believe you are so hard again all ready... a right stud aren't you?"

blackfen
blackfen
3,212 Followers