The Upside of the Downside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackfen
blackfen
3,213 Followers

For several more minutes I just sat there, his softening cock still buried to the balls in my pussy. Underneath me it squelched as I moved, as all the cum oozed out from between our crushed together pelvises. My big fat ass was resting heavily on his lap and his hands were on my hips.

"Oh shit G... that was the best yet... wow... you really took my cock!"

I smiled down at him as he watched me licking my fingers clean and breathlessly replied,

"Yeah... amazing... such a great big pussy fucking cock... you nearly killed me banging it up me so hard... ohhhhh... pheeeww... thank you love... ohhhhh... now that is what I would call really having it off!!"

Scott laughed and said, "Yeah well that's what you get when you play around with a really big cock... you get a major seeing too!!"

He then brought his hands back around to my ass and gave me three sharp and firm whacks, that caused my already reddened ass cheeks to clap and ripple together.

SLAP... SLAP... SLAP

The echo filled the room.

I giggled like a naughty schoolgirl and shook my hips from side to side, rocking on his cock and causing more wet squelching sounds to come from between my legs.

I then fell forwards and collapsed on his chest. Our faces were again together, and in unison we stuck out our tongues and met our lips together for another deep and passionate kiss.

Chapter Six -

A Sexy Shower, Then Another Big Ten Inch Pussy POUNDING!!

Later that night, I was in the shower, Scott had gone out to get some milk. As I stood under the cascading water, I rubbed my hand between my legs, soaping up my pussy.

It still felt very strange after being so stretched out by my son's massive length. I gently eased a couple of fingers into my wet hole. Of course nothing would ever feel as good as having Scott pump his big dick up me, but for now my fingers were all I had.

Under the warm water, with my fingers sliding in and out of my twat, I closed my eyes and remembered this morning's hard fuck, when I had been sat on his cock, bouncing my fat, jiggling ass on it... How he had spanked his naughty big breasted mother and blasted all that hot cum inside me.

I was so lost in my incestuous thoughts that I had not heard the bathroom door. Scott had walked in and seen me stood there, my eyes closed, fingering my pussy, my big tits shaking around under the water as I banged myself hard.

Suddenly I felt his hand touch my shoulder and I let out a loud gasp of surprise. Scott had stripped naked and was climbing in with me. He stepped closer towards me and I backed up slightly to give him room, I smiled, rather embarrassed that he had caught me fingering myself.

Over the sound of the water, Scott said, as he stood naked in front of me,

"Are you getting horny again?"

"Yes... but my fingers don't feel as good as this big whopper!" I replied, as I placed my fingers around my well hung son's cock.

I pulled him against me, crushing my double d's between us. Our mouths locked and again we indulged in a wet kiss. The water continued to pour over our lusty bodies as I slowly began to jerk him hard.

Scott's arms locked around my waist and his hands took a firm grip on my ass, slightly spreading my cheeks open.

The kiss lasted several hot and horny minutes as our tongues danced together and our wet bodies slid around against the others. I tried to step back slightly to give his massive thick dick room to grow. After a very short time of pulling and sliding my wet hands over his big dong, he was again back to full ten inch hardness... and my pussy was getting that hot, needing-to-be fucked feeling again.

After we parted our mouths, Scott looked down and said,

"Seems like you got me all big and hard again... what are we gonna do with this big erection?"

I smiled and removed my fingers from around the large thickness of the shaft. It stood fully stiff, pointing straight at my stomach. I moved my hand to the right hand side and then sent it slapping against his cock. It flew to the side and smacked hard against his thigh, before bouncing back off again. I slapped it again and like a giant flagpole waved from side to side, clapping against his legs and back to my hand.

There was something deeply erotic about slapping his large cock around. I guess it was a sense of having power over that massive thing, just knowing that from now on I could have it whenever I wanted. This huge young cunt fucking anaconda cock was mine to play with... to jerk off and suck on and of course to have fucked up my hungry fanny.

"BIG NAUGHTY BOY!" I said in a deep sexy voice, as I continued to use my hand to whack my well endowed son's, donkey dick from side to side.

As I did this his hands slid from my ass and came up over my stomach, reaching up to cup my big boobs. He pushed my cleavage together, creating a deep cavern between them and forcing my hard erect nipples closer together. His hands squeezed my tits, massaging them and fondling them like a little kid playing with a new toy.

So while he played with my jugs and I slapped his big dick around, we looked at each other, holding our gaze into each other's eyes. We said nothing for a moment, just enjoying the feeling of the hot water pouring over us as we played together like no mother and son ever really should.

Finally Scott removed his hands from my boobs and reached up over my shoulder to the shower switch. The water ceased and now our butt naked, dripping wet bodies, just stood there, face to face... his huge hard-on taking up the space between us, just the head of his cock brushing against the skin of my stomach.

Scott looked my body up and down and then re-met my gaze. He reached down and took hold of my hand and said,

"Come on Mom... let's go to bed... I am gonna give you another big ten inch pussy pounding!!"

I giggled as he turned and stepped out of the small cubicle, setting his wet feet on the floor. He pulled me out with him and headed straight for the door... How I loved being led to bed by my naked, big cocked son... knowing that once we got there he would give me another damn good seeing too. Walking behind him I looked down at his tight young ass, dripping wet. I felt a surge of excitement knowing that in just a few moments, that ass would be pumping up and down between my legs as he serviced my cunt with his huge dong!

We entered the bedroom and Scott let go of my hand, he turned around to face me, his balls swinging in front.

"Bend over the bed." He said in a commanding voice.

I looked down at his massive ten incher as it flexed and involuntary twitched.

"MMMMM!"

I groaned out as that magnificent cock prepared to fuck me hard.

I quickly threw myself forwards on to the bed, placing my hands face down and keeping my feet on the floor. I leaned forwards and shoved my ass backwards, dangling my pendulous tits just an inch or so from the bed. In this bent over position, Scott now stepped behind me and I braced myself for the cunt pumping pounding that I knew I was about to get. Still soaking wet from the shower, drips of water began to form little puddles on both the floor and the bed.

"Are you ready G?" Scott asked as I felt his hand grip my ass cheek.

Feeling really horny again now I looked back over my shoulder at my son and replied.

"Oh Yeah... I want it hard... Fuck me with that Big Dick... Give me a good seeing too!"

Scott smiled and looked down at my ass, He gripped his dick in one hand and roughly pulled my ass open with the other, His wet cock edging closer to my forbidden muff.

His large cock-head forced my cunt lips to open wide as he slid the first few inches up me with ease.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHH!" I moaned out, as he shoved his equipment deeper in me. My hairy forest was taking my boys big chopper and was about to wreck me.

I dug my fingernails into the bed as my cunt felt like it was being split in two by the invading schlong. Scott let out a deep groan as he buried inches of hard cock inside his horny mother.

My cunt muscles contracted around the shaft as he began to fuck me. His hands gripped around my waist and his body began slap against my ass.

"ARRRRR... YEAH... GOD THAT COCK IS SO BIG... FUCK ME LOVEY... OHHHHHHH!"

Within seconds I could feel an orgasm building, his huge dick slamming in and out of my hole, my big tits swinging and clapping together as he forcefully thrusted against me.

"OOHHHH IM CUMMMING... ARRRR... FUCK ME... OHHHHH!" I screamed out as my whole body shock and quivered with orgasmic pleasure.

My juices erupted all over his pounding big dick and oozed out, dripping to the floor. Scott's big balls swung and banged against my pussy. He now brought his hands back to my ass and gave it a few of those firm and very erotic spankings.

SLAP... SLAP... SLAP

My son made my fat jiggling ass cheeks ripple as he wacked his hand against them. The room yet again filled with those lewd slapping sounds and the hard creaking of the bed.

"OHHH YEAH... FUCK YOUR COCK IS SO BIG... ARRRRR... FUCK ME HARD!"

I should not have said that... Scott sped up his pace and furiously pounded me from behind. I had to use all my strength to hold myself up but I couldn't and I fell forwards, landing face down on the bed.

Scott's hard stiffy remained completely impaled in my wet pussy as he fell down with me and was now pressed against my back. I buried my face into the mattress and held on as he slightly raised himself up and pressed his hands against my ass.

"You want it hard G?" He asked without slowing his pace.

I turned my head sideways and yelled out,

"OOOOHHHH... ARRRRR... YEAH... ARRRRRR... DO IT HARD... OHHHH... FUCK MY BRAINS OUT YOU WELL HUNG BASTARD... ARRRRR... "

His fingers moved to the crack of my ass and I felt him spread them apart. He must of been looking straight down at my asshole and watching his giant big dick ploughing repeatedly in and out of my sopping wet fanny.

Our bodies still wet from the shower, slapped and collided together as my big boy screwed me hard and fast into the bed. The squeaking of the springs and the banging of the headboard against the wall just kept getting louder as mother and son had it off in that small room.

"ARRRRRRRR... FUCK ME... ARRRRRRRRR... OHHHHHHH... I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN SCOTT... ARRRRRRRR... "

Another powerful and hard orgasm erupted in my cunt, again drenching his already soaked fuck stick. My whole body felt weak as he continued to drill me hard.

As he was so often doing he took me by complete surprise when he suddenly stopped and pulled the entire length of his cock out of my cunt with a loud wet pop.

Before I knew what was happening, I felt his hot breath between my spread open ass cheeks and his tongue whip along my pussy lips. His whole mouth engulfed my muff and I could feel his tongue pressing into me. I reached my hand around and grabbed his hair, pulling him even tighter against my ass.

His whole face was buried between the caverns of my fat ass cheeks, his nose pressed right against my asshole.

"OHHHH YEAH... EAT THAT DIRTY PUSSY... ARRRRR... YEAH... MUNCH THAT CUNT!!"

I had never spoken this dirty in my life, but I was completely overtaken with sexual lust for my son and what he was doing to my body.

I felt his hands pull my ass open, as that turbo tongue worked my wet fanny. This boy could eat pussy just as well as he could fuck it!!

After a few moments more, he removed his mouth and stood up behind me. I looked over my shoulder at that raging hard-on as he took it back into his fist. Then he looked down at me and said,

"One of these days... maybe I should shove this big thing right up that fat jiggling ass!!"

My eyes flew wide open and my mouth dropped as I absorbed what he just said...

"You mean... actually stick it... up my... ass??" I replied in a very surprised tone.

"Yeah," he said, "See how much of these ten inches we can fit up there!"

I rolled myself over on the bed, my big tits swinging across my chest.

I looked straight up at my boy, and that massive thick dick that he clenched in his wrapped fist. My asshole involuntary clenched as I momentarily contemplated the thought. Surely he would rip me in two if he tried to put that giant package up my ass... I could never fit ten whole inches up there!!

Scott could see I was thinking it over but he simply laughed and reached to take hold of my legs. He swiftly opened them wide and dropped himself down between them, guiding his big dick back into my pussy.

I reached around and dug my fingernails into his ass, scrapping them along the skin and leaving little scratch marks.

"OHHHH YOU BIG FUCKER!"

I yelled as he buried ten big inches right inside me again, buried to the balls. I clung onto his ass and held him there, not allowing him to fuck me... I could feel my cunt stuffed full of cock and another orgasm wasn't far away.

Our faces were now just inches apart and our eyes together... I moved my head up from the mattress and connected my lips with his. He forced his tongue through and into my mouth, as we kissed I could taste the salty juices that he sucked out of my cunt, now mingling with our saliva.

I spread my legs high and wide into the air, giving my big boy maximum room to move. I released his ass and he immediately began to fuck me again, withdrawing his cock six or seven inches and then ramming it right back up me.

The bed squeaked loudly under the strain of our hard fucking bodies, the mattress wet from where we had not dried ourselves after the shower.

Breaking the dirty kiss, I looked at my son's contorted face, he was concentrating all his efforts on giving me a hard humping.

"OHHHHHHH... ARRRRRRRR... GOD I LOVE YOU SCOTT... ARRRRR... OHHHHHHH... WHAT A BEAUTIFUL COCK THAT THING IS... ARRRRRRR... YEAH FUCK ME TILL YOU CUM... OHHHHHH."

Scott's hands had come onto the bed, either side of my wobbling breasts and he was sort of doing push-ups between my legs, This was of course fine with me... if my hunky son wanted to get his exercise by doing press-ups into my cunt then I wasn't going to stop him!!

As the sex continued, I closed my eyes and thought again about what he had just said... getting fucked up the ass... actual anal sex with that massive knob... mmmmmm... I could not help but wondering about it.

I was however snapped from my thoughts as Scott yelled out,

"OHHHHH IM GONNA CUM MOM... ARRRRRR."

I wrapped my legs down and around his back, reaching my arms around his neck and holding him tight. He buried his face onto the bed over my shoulder and his wet hair touched my face.

His big cock, throbbed in my well fucked, cock-cavern cunt and I awaited the large amount of spunk that I knew he was about to unload.

I said into his ear... "Cum for me love... give me all that hot thick cum... shoot it right up that wet pussy... give me a nice big belly full!"

His body slowed down its thrusting between my legs and I felt his balls rest against my ass-hole. Then the first warm bathe of cum coated my insides, firing deep up my spunk trench.

I shut my eyes and clung to his neck, as blast after blast erupted up my fanny. I could hear the squelching sounds of his soaking wet weapon as it slid in and out of me, allowing his hot cum to drip out onto the bed. I could feel some running from my pussy and coating my asshole.

"Oh yeah... good boy for mommy... filling my dirty pussy with all that cream... what a whopper that cock is... such a big dick unloading in my horny pussy... MMMMMMM!"

Finally he stopped moving and rested, still balls deep in me. I ran my fingers through his wet hair and just laid still.

Both of our breathing was heavy and I could feel his heartbeat pumping against my crushed boobs. I felt a slight regret that he had cum inside me... I really wanted to swallow that big load... but that would have to wait for another time again.

Finally he lifted his head up from against my shoulder and looked down on me. We kissed again as I slid my hands down his back and with a naughty thought gave his tight ass a firm slap... WHACK!

He broke the kiss and with a smile said, "Hey... what was that for?"

I smiled back and said, "Bad boys that have sex with their mothers using their huge ten inch cocks, need to be punished!"

"Oh Really!" he replied smirking... "And what about sex starved mothers who discover that their son's have got big well hung dicks and end up having it off with them and bouncing their big fat ass up and down on them until they cum... haaaa!"

I could only laugh at that and reply, "Well... it looks like we both should be punished then!"

Scott slid his hand down my side and forced it under my ass, I raised my ass slightly up from the mattress and allowed him to slap it several times... in return I clapped my hands down on his firm young butt, spanking my sexy well endowed boy... his still hard cock stuffed in my cum filled cunt.

We both laughed out loud and then brought our mouths back together resuming our wet, dirty, French kissing... I really was getting addicted to this big cock, incest sex!!

Chapter Seven -

Taking That Big Boy... Right Up The ASS!!

Several days went passed in a blur of sex and orgasms. Scott and I fucked each morning when we woke up and at least once more later in the day. I finally got him in my mouth as he unloaded his cum and I took great delight in swallowing the whole lot down my throat. Having my son's salty spunk rolling across my tongue and then sliding down my throat was a wonderful experience that I will repeat many times in the future.

I had never really enjoyed sex and certainly never found myself gagging for it, but with Scott, I found that the more we had it off, the more I wanted it. I was getting used to the size of his cock being inside me and although it still took my breath away, my pussy was getting very accustomed to being stretched open wide by that huge dong!!

We had broken every taboo there was, from the way we kissed, to the hard incestuous fucking morning noon and night and of course to where he unloaded his big loads of cum, be it up my cunt or over my big tits... or if I was lucky, right in my mouth. I think it was fair to say that my son and I were committing Incest, full on, 100%, hardcore, Incest.

But there was one final taboo which so far we had not broken. The one thing that I had never, ever, done before... anal sex!

Scott had been getting a pretty good view of my asshole when he was fucking my pussy from behind and had used his hands to spread my ass cheeks open... I had even had his thick cum dribbling between my butt cheeks, but not as yet had him actually stick his huge dick up there... that was until one night, about a week after we had first had sex.

Now as I have already said, both of us had been thinking about it during our previous humping sessions... I had tried to imagine what it would feel like and if I could actually get him up there... I mean how many women could say that they thought they could get a ten inch rump splitter up their ass?

Well, I soon found out that I could... well most of it anyway!!

We were cuddled up on the tiny sofa, Scott had his arm around my shoulder and I was curdled up against his chest, my arm draped across his stomach. Every so often he would start to kiss the top of my head, then I would sit up slightly and we would end up in a long, wet kiss.

In between one of these dirty kisses, we got to talking about certain... things!

"Are you enjoying all of this?" Scott asked.

"What the sex you mean... Yeah I'm loving it... why are you not?" I replied rather worried he would say no.

blackfen
blackfen
3,213 Followers