The Upside of the Downside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackfen
blackfen
3,214 Followers

I was getting seriously turned on by this point. Having again brought his giant whopper to full hardness, having my body pressed against him and the hot water falling over us, not to mention the sexual energy in that kiss, I was ready to burst with lust.

I had to use all the self control I had to stop myself dragging him to bed right now and sitting my pussy right down on my well hung son.

"God this cock is so bloody big and hard!" I said.

Then I took my hand and knocked my palm against it, causing his wet, soapy dick to flop from side to side, waving around just in front of my hairy fanny. I loved controlling this big dirty prick, slapping it around before retuning my fist around it and resuming a soapy jerk job.

Scott looked down watching me slide my hand back and forth, then he said, "You really like my big dick don't you?"

"Yeah... it's the most beautiful one I have ever seen, really big and fat... I could play with this huge thing all day!" I replied.

"Shall we go and get back into bed?" He asked matter of factly.

I pulled even harder on his big stiff cock as the possibilities ran through my mind.

"O.K"

He moved to the side and went to step out of the shower, but I retained my grip on his dick. We both gave each other seductive smiles and then I followed him away from the water. He reached back in to shut the water off and we both just stood there, soaking wet, still covered in soapy bubbles.

"Grab the towel behind you" I told him. He reached back to take it from the toilet seat and draped it over his shoulder.

For the next few minutes I held the towel and wiped it all over Scott's body, paying special attention to his erect cock of course.

He then took the towel and rubbed me down. It felt amazing having him fondle my big boobs as he towelled me off. Then he dropped to his knees and looked right up at me like a little boy.

I felt my heart jump several beats as he cupped the towel in his hand and worked it over my pussy hairs. I slightly parted my legs and he moved between them.

"MMMMMM" I murmured out as I felt his hand run the towel over my sensitive and wet fanny.

I almost lost the ability to remain standing as my legs turned to jelly, while he paid a lot of attention to drying between my legs. I had to place both my hands on his shoulders to hold on.

"OH YEAH... THAT FEELS VERY NICE!" I said out loud.

I would never have believed that I would have let my son touch me like this, let alone enjoy him doing it. I could feel his hand pressing upwards to stimulate my clit, through the material of the towel. I continued to moan with pleasure as he touched my pussy.

He finally stood back up and as he did, his huge ten inches slapped against the inside of my leg, waving around obscenely.

"Oh watch where you're swinging that big boy" I said as he brought his hands up to cup my boobs.

He smiled and replied, "It's what I do with it that you wanna worry about!"

We both laughed, but actually he was right and I was certainly thinking about what he could do with it!

"Let's go and get into bed!" I said boldly.

Scott didn't need any more persuasion; he quickly took hold of my hand and pulled me behind him as he headed for the door.

"Lay down on the bed, I wanna play with that big cock some more!" I told him firmly as we re-entered the bedroom. I hated this small cramped little room, but right now it made no difference where I was, all that seemed to matter was that I had Scott falling onto the bed butt naked with his huge whopper cock pointing straight upwards, ready to... well do pretty much anything I wanted.

"Wanna climb on?" he asked.

Getting more and more naughty I retorted, "Climb on what exactly?"

He laid there looking up at me and simply said, "On anything you like!"

We both laughed again as I brought my big breasted naked body down onto the bed beside my big dicked son. I knew something was about to happen that would go beyond what we had already done. I sensed that our mother and son relationship was about to become full on incest.

Chapter Four -

Mother Wants' Son's WHOPPER... And Get's It!

I could not resist, wrapping my hand back around his huge hard cock, and giving it a few hard jerks, I really loved the feeling of having his big meat within my grasp. With my other hand I gave it a few little slaps, there really was something very erotic about seeing his flagpole flop from side to side!

"This is a very big lollypop!" I said with a schoolgirl like giggle as I leaned forwards and stuck out my tongue.

I ran it over the big swollen head and licked my way down the shaft, reaching his balls with a slurp.

"Oh god G. Oh yeah!"

Scott's moans of pleasure made me love doing this even more, sliding my tongue back up the top and opening my mouth wide I engulfed the massive prick and inhaled deeply, taking as much of his mega inches to the back of my throat as I could manage.

My tits slapped against his sides as I worked my mouth up and down on it, back in that sideways on doggy position, with my naked ass in the air.

I felt him bring his hand crashing down on my backside, making me flinch. There was something so sensual about being spanked by my son.

Again his hand slapped hard on my fat ass and he got into a rhythm. Every time I would lower my head down, taking his dick deep, he would smack my ass,

SLAP... SLAP... SLAP... SLAP... SLAP... SLAP

"Naughty Mommy... bad cock-sucking mommy!"

His dirty talk was really getting me going, my pussy was so wet, I longed for him to move his hand away from my ass and slid it under my legs!

I continued to devour his beautiful cock, alternating between sucking it and licking it, while still being firmly spanked. Scott lifted his hips, thrusting upwards to really fuck my face, my whole mouth was filled with cock, I began to gag as he forced more into my throat.

"OH YEAH... TAKE THAT BIG COCK G." He said as I enjoyed the sensation of being stuffed with his monster cock.

My cunt was so wet and I was so turned on that I found myself swiftly moving my hand down under my body and sliding it between my legs. As I brought my fingers into contact with my clit, a surge shot through my whole body, my knees went to jelly and I could barely maintain my position. I leaned forwards, squashing my big rack against Scott's body and using him to hold myself up. I ran my fingers along my pussy and began to strum myself, flicking my fingertips back and forth along the soppy wet lips.

Scott saw what I was doing and said,

"Is your pussy getting wet?"

I could not answer him properly because my mouth was full of hard cock, but I slightly turned my head so that I was able to look at him and nodded with a "HMMMM" humming noise.

He smiled down at me and said,

"Well... I think I better do something about that."

He grabbed his fist around the base of his cock and forcefully pulled it away from my mouth, a really lewd popping sound happened as it was yanked from my tightly sucking mouth.

Scott sat himself up on the bed and said,

"Ok G... Now you lay down on the bed... It's time I took care of you!"

My heart went in my mouth again, as Scott swung his legs off of the bed and stood up.

"Lay down!" he said, more forcefully this time.

I did as he told me and threw myself down, falling on my back and causing my big tits to flop around on my chest.

I said nothing as Scott manoeuvred himself to the bottom of the bed and stood there looking down on me. I watched him stand there for a second, his big fat truncheon stretched out in front of him. I knew what I wanted him to do right now, but I could not bring myself to say those two little words, `FUCK ME`

Then he knelt down and said, "Open up!" motioning me to separate my legs. I did so and watched with immense excitement as he brought his head down and stuck out his tongue. He was now looking directly at my hairy, unshaven fanny, about to place his tongue on that hot, wet area.

I closed my eyes and could feel his hot breath coming closer to my pussy. I was about to get licked by my own son.

"Looks good," he said, "Let's see how it tastes!"

I nearly exploded right there and then, as my whole body quivered, as his tongue made contact with my clit and began to rampantly lick.

"OH GOD... OHHHHH... OHHHHH... OH."

I loudly cried out as Scott really began to mouth off my fanny, lapping and probing with his tongue, his mouth was like the Duracell bunny, I had never experienced anything like this in my life, oral sex had never really appealed to me but clearly I had been missing out.

"OOOHHH GOD... OHH YEAH... OH I LIKE THAT... OHHH SCOTT... MMMM!"

I pressed both my hands down on the back of his head and squeezed my fat thighs together, trapping him between my legs. His tongue never ceased to stop working over my pussy, his whole mouth covering my cunt.

"OHHH... MMMMMM... OH... OH YEAH."

Scott was so amazingly skilled at eating my pussy, his turbo tongue sent my whole body into spasms. For nearly twenty minutes he was kneeled down at the foot of the bed, with his head buried between my legs.

I held him tightly there, loving the feeling of having my son giving me the most fantastic oral sex. I raised my ass up off of the mattress, shoving my pussy even harder into his face and that sucking mouth.

"OH MY GOD... OHHHH... I'M GONNA CUM... OHHHH... YOUR GONNA MAKE ME CUM SCOTT... OHHHHHH... MMMMM... OHHHHHH"

I came over feeling hot and my whole body seemed to tighten up as I orgasmed, no doubt covering Scott's tongue in my juices.

Through my shuddering orgasm, he had just kept lapping and slapping his tongue up and down and around on my fanny. I really was in heaven.

Finally, he lifted his head and looked along my big titted body. I met his gaze as he said,

"Did you enjoy that?"

I was breathing hard and flustered, so I just nodded and breathlessly replied, "Oh YEAH!"

He stood up and faced me, looking down I saw his huge cock was still rock hard and was clearly ready to cum again.

Here I was lying naked, with my legs open and my son stood there with his huge erection waving around. I was so horny and right now I needed one thing... Sex!

"What would you like to do now?" Scott asked, running his eyes up and down my body.

I watched his giant cock twitch and felt my cunt contracting again.

Slightly shrugging my shoulders I nervously said,

"Well... I suppose we could... you know!"

He smiled at me and took a firm grip on his ten inches.

"G... do you mean you wanna... have this up you!"

He directed his big cock down towards my pussy and nodded his eyes to it.

I let out a longing moan and found myself spreading my legs even wider open.

"Mom... Do you want me to fuck you??... with my big cock!"

Losing control of my normal senses of morality and allowing my sexual urges to take over, I hastily nodded my head and replied,

"Yeah... come on fuck me that massive thing!"

Scott quickly jumped forwards and landed on his knees between my legs, His huge dick slapping his thighs on either side as he bounced down.

"Oh my god... look at that... that is what is called a BIG COCK!" I smiled and awaited its arrival at my hungry pussy.

Scott laughed as he lowered himself down, bringing his body against mine. I felt the head of his dick touch my clit and shockwaves again shot through me. I closed my eyes and braced myself for what was about to happen.

I threw my arms around Scott's neck and pulled him tighter against me, my big boobs being crushed between us. I could feel his hot breath on my neck and then the most amazing sensation in the world... his large, thick and very hard cock entering my long neglected fanny.

"OOHHHHHHH OHHHHHHH... SO BIG!"

I cried out as he shoved the first few inches inside me. It felt like he would rip me in two and at first I was unsure if I was going to be able to take him properly. His cock was so huge and so thick that within seconds I was completely stuffed!

"OHHHHH OH SHIT... YOUR SO FUCKING BIG SCOTT... OHHHHH."

He pressed his body further forwards and another few inches went deep. I ran my hands over his back and down his ass, digging my fingernails into his flesh. This made him start to fuck me in and out, his butt rising and then falling as he started to fuck me.

"OHHH GOD... OOHHHHH YEAH FUCK ME LOVEY... OH GOD YOUR SO BIG!!

I began to really enjoy the feeling of his cock as it slid in and out of my wet pussy. My whole body shook and I could feel that I was going to orgasm sooner rather than later. Scott's magnificent cock buried itself in me and all I could do was scream with intense pleasure and allow my son to take control of my big breasted body.

"Oh you like that G.?" He asked as he began to pump my pussy.

"OHHHH YEAH... OHHHH YOUR SO BIG... OHHH I'M GONNA CUM... OHHHHH... MMMMMM."

Scott thrust his huge cock inside me as I reached climax. It had been three years since I last had sex and maybe twenty years since I had last be made to orgasm. Now my whole body was racked with the most intense incestuous climax.

"OHHHH YEAH FUCK ME... OHHHH.YYYYYYEEEEEEEE."

I dug my fingernails harder into his ass and for the first time in my life I really began to let myself go, following the fantastic orgasm that he had just given me.

"FUCK ME SCOTT... YOUR COCK FEELS SO GOOD... GIVE IT TO ME HARD... FUCK ME LOVEY."

Scott's huge cock was so deep inside me and his balls were slapping against my fanny. I hooked my legs around his back and he got into a steady but hard rhythm.

The room filled with the lewd sounds of our bodies slapping together and the unmistakable squelching of his massive cock plunging repeatedly in and out of my wet pussy, and of course my screams of pleasure.

"MMMMM... OOOOHHHHH... YEAHHHH... FUCK ME... OOOOOHH YEAHHH SCOTT... OH SCOTT... GOD YOUR COCK IS SO BIG... OHHHHH."

I know that no mother should be getting royally fucked by her own son... but god, I was loving this!

For the next ten minutes this is how it carried on. Scott pumping his huge erection up my fanny, my legs wrapped around his back enjoying the unbelievable feeling of having my son lying on top of me giving me a good, hard seeing too!

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" Scott said as his big balls slapped hard against my pussy, his whole ten incher buried in me to the balls. The bed creaking and banging against the wall.

"OH YEAH... IT'S AMAZING... OHHHHH... I LOVE IT... ARRRR!"

I suddenly felt him withdrawn his gigantic length right out of me and heard a distinctive wet pop sound as it unplugged my fanny.

Scott pulled himself up from me and said, "Turn over"

I quickly obeyed my son and flipped myself onto my stomach. I felt his hands grip around my hips and pull me upwards into a doggy style position. I looked back over my shoulder to see him taking his large member back in his fist and aiming it at my fanny.

I dug my fingers into the pillow and groaned out loudly as he thrust his cock deep back inside me. My cunt muscles stretched wide open by the forceful and powerful man-meat that was now plunged in me again.

Scott held onto my hips and resumed pumping my soaking wet pussy. I cried out again, "OHHHHH SCOTT... OHHH YEAH... FUCK ME HARD... OHHH GOD THAT COCK IS SOOO HUGE... ARRRRRR!"

Scott was sending his body crashing against my ass, his balls whacking hard against my cunt. The slapping sounds filling the room grew ever louder as he pounded his horny sex-starved mother.

"OH YEAH G... YOU CAN SURE TAKE A COCK!" He said as he placed his right hand on my ass cheek and gently swatted it back and forth.

"OH YES LOVEY... GIVE ME A SPANKING... I DESERVE TO BE SLAPPED FOR BEING SO BAD AND HAVING SEX WITH MY OWN SON... OHHHHH... YEAH SPANK ME!"

Scott wasted no time in bringing his hand away from my ass and then a second later, re-connecting with my fleshy fat ass as he began to spank his dirty mom.

SLAP... "OHHHHHH"... SLAP... "ARRRRR YEAH"... SLAP... "OHHHH"... SLAP... "MMMMM."

He spanked my ass with swift and firm slaps, causing me to jerk my whole body forwards, and my eyes to roll back in my head. His monstrous dong continued to stuff my pussy full and I could sense that another big orgasm was about to hit me.

I clung on to the pillow and buried my face in it, I screamed and groaned loudly but the pillow muffled my cries. I suddenly felt weak and could hardly keep myself up on my knees.

The sheer ecstasy of cumming all over my son's huge cock as he fucked me senseless was like nothing I had ever experienced before. My juices covered his large dick and oozed out when he pulled backwards.

"OOOOH SHIT G... THAT FEELS SO GOOD... ALL OVER MY BIG COCK... WOW YOU CAME HARD!" He said as he again brought his hand smacking down against my fat ass.

I tried to regain my composure but I was being so royally banged hard that all I could think of was holding on and riding out this deep pussy-fucking fuck.

My big tits swung beneath me, being forced to slap and crash together with ever harder thrusts of his mega manhood. My boobs bounced around underneath me, my erect nipples brushing against the sheet on the mattress.

"OHH FUCK ME SCOTT... ARRRR... OHHHH MY GOD... I HAVE NEVER BEEN FUCKED THIS GOOD BEFORE... OHHHHHH."

And it was true, I hadn't, and I suddenly realised that up until this moment I had never really experienced being fucked... I had, had sex before of course... but this wasn't sex... this wasn't getting fucked... this was FUCKING... full on, hard and dirty FUCKING... and I was truly loving every second of it.

"OHHHH MOM... ARRRRR... I'M GONNA CUM... OHHHHH!" He cried out.

At that second I was quite willing to let him unload inside me, to send his potent spunk deep up my cunt... I was too far gone to really think about it. But luckily Scott was thinking more clearly and I felt his truncheon hung cock withdraw from my well fucked and dripping wet fanny.

He let out a loud cry as I felt the hard shaft of cock slap down heavily on my right ass cheek. Then, just as I turned my head to look over my shoulder, I saw the first long stream of cum fire out of his dick and land across my fat ass... quickly followed by a second jet of sex-cream.

It felt lovely and warm as those sprays of white spunk ran down my ass and between my cunt lips. I could not resist reaching my hand down between my legs and catching small drops of cum as it dripped down from my ass. Scott was still groaning as the last drops fell from his huge erection and puddle on my bent over butt.

I was breathing heavily and my body was weak, I fell forwards and collapsed onto my stomach exhausted, my flushed face buried in the pillow.

"OH G... OH FUCK... THAT WAS AWESOME!" Scott said as he too fell down and pressed his body against mine. As he came down I could feel his still pretty hard, wet cummy dick on my lower back... That huge knob that had just given me the best sex of my life.

I mumbled... "Oh... oh my god... you are very good at that... wow... ohhhh!"

I slightly moved my face to the side and rested it cheek to cheek with my horse hung son. He said nothing now but simply planted his lips on the back of my neck and gently laid kisses on me.

We were both in that warm afterglow that follows a good fucking. My pussy felt so fucked and wet, my fat, jiggling ass a little red and sore from where he had spanked me. As we lay there a whirlwind of thoughts went through my mind, but no guilt... I considered that what we had just done was not in fact so wrong, but actually very right. Yes we are mother and son and yes we just committed incest, But he had fucked me like no other man before, he had made me cum and had completely satisfied me with his massive young cock... In that moment of sexual fulfilment, nothing seemed more right... and this was only the beginning!

blackfen
blackfen
3,214 Followers