The Upside of the Downside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackfen
blackfen
3,208 Followers

Chapter Five -

Going For A Big Butt Bouncing Ride

I awoke the next morning at just after 6am. Scott and I had fallen asleep in each other's arms. I was on my side pressed against him. His arm was wrapped over my shoulder and my right arm was draped across his chest, we were both nude. As I awoke I could still smell the sex permeating the room. I looked up and Scott was still sound asleep. I glanced downwards and saw that huge young cock that had given me such a satisfying hard bonking last night.

I could not help but smile to myself as I remembered the events of last night. Him laying on top of me between my spread legs and being pounded by that big cock to several body shaking orgasms... or being bent over on this bed and getting fucked hard from behind while he slapped and spanked my big fat ass.

I could feel all the dried up cum on my ass and the amazing feeling of how stretched my pussy felt this morning. I immediately grew hot and horny as I gazed at that beautiful prick, not fully hard but a good 6 or 7 inches pointing upwards.

I slid my hand down over his chest and stomach and swiftly wrapped my fingers around the hardening shaft. I began to move my hand up and down its length, gently banging my clenched fist against his big balls.

He slowly began to stir from sleep and I watched his eyes flicker open, immediately focusing his gaze on my hand as I beat his meat.

"Morning big boy!" I said as a wide smile came over his face.

"Morning mom... oh that feels nice!" He replied as he gently closed his eyes again and rested his head back on the pillow.

"No pain's down here today is there?" I asked with a schoolgirl like high voice.

"Oh no... none at all... I think we got rid of all that built up cum last night." He said as he again opened his eyes and met my gaze.

"We certainly did... you were like a fire hose exploding all over my ass." I replied.

His cock was now up to his full massive ten inch hardness, as I firmly gripped it and wacked him off. Where he was too thick for my fingers to meet around it, my fingernails caught on the skin and were leaving little marks as I pumped my hand up and down with increasing speed.

Scott's hand had moved down from my shoulder and was now sliding across my boobs as he reached round from under my arm. He found my nipple and gently tweaked it between his thumb and finger, which sent a sexual shiver down my spine.

I returned my eyes to his cock and felt a real sense of pride at my son's huge donkey dong.

"Look at that big fucker... god it's the biggest, most beautiful cock ever... and I am gonna look after it every day from now on!" I said dominantly.

Scott giggled at how sexual I had become virtually over night... In a way I too had been surprised by my dirty talk, but something about this had taken me to a new level. It may have been the sheer size of his cock or the fact that he was my son, or maybe it's just that I needed a really good seeing too... but it felt so right to be doing all of this.

"You know, I think I may have unleashed the nymphomaniac in you?" He said with a slight smirk.

"Well... if by that you mean that I wanna have this big dick to play with and have sex with everyday... then yes I think you have!" I replied.

"Wanna give it a little suck?" Scott asked as he pulled hard on my nipple.

I simply nodded enthusiastically and moved myself down to bring my face just inches above the head of his towering erection. I lowered my hand to the base of the shaft and could feel his big balls pressing against my clenched fist. About 7 inches of hard stiff cucumber cock protruded from the top of my hand and was aimed straight up at my face.

I opened my mouth and lowered my head, I went cross-eyed as I watched the massive shaft disappear inch by inch under my nose and fill my mouth.

My big boobs dangled on the top of his right leg and my nipples grazed the little hairs on his upper thigh.

My tongue was forced down to the bottom of my mouth as his whopper took every available space, finally touching the back of my mouth and pushing still further into my throat.

I closed my eyes and inhaled through my nose, sucking in my cheeks and fully engulfing my son's throbbing hard wacker.

I felt his hand come to rest on my up-pointed ass and his fingers dig into my fleshy ass cheeks.

"MMMMM... OHHHHH YEAH... OOOHHH SHIT... MMMMMMM." Scott groaned out loudly as I began to give him a nice morning blowjob.

For so long I had, had to resist doing this to his big morning hard-on's, but now in our new sexual openness I could thoroughly enjoy taking my boy's big meat into my mouth and sucking him off.

I moved my head rapidly up and down, taking as much of him as I could manage; it made me gag a few times as I went too deep but I was loving having him in my mouth. I continued to slam my hand from my mouth to his balls, firmly jerking on the rest of his monster cock that was not stuffed into my wet sucking mouth.

"OH G... YOU ARE SO GOOD AT SUCKING MY BIG COCK... YOUR MOUTH IS NEARLY AS GOOD AS YOUR FANNY... MMMMMM."

He groaned out in a way that guys only do when their cocks are being mouthed off... that deep throated moan.

I moved my other hand between my legs and started fiddling with my clit... within seconds I was dripping wet and could not resist pushing three fingers as far into my hungry cunt as I could reach. Scott's hand roamed over my fat ass but then he must of seen what I was doing, because I felt his hand grab hold of mine and pull my fingers out of my pussy, only to be replaced a second later by his own.

So there we were on a bright and sunny morning in the tiny bedroom, Scott laid out flat on the small bed, the three middle fingers of his right hand banging in and out of his mother's hairy fanny, while she was crouched over his lap, with her fat ass in the air and her big tits pressed against his leg, while she gave his huge ten inch gear stick a dirty wet blowjob... and believe me... nothing could have felt better!!

The bed squeaked as I dug my knees in on the edge and gently bounced as my sucking got frantic... part of me wanted to make him blow his big load down my throat, but as he slammed his fingers into my wet snatch, I was desperate to have this big cock banged in my fanny.

He continued to groan as I loosed my grip on him and slowly let the wet fuck stick pop out of my mouth. He looked straight down at me as his dick slapped hard against his stomach with that very horny sound of hard cock slapping against flesh.

"I think this big boy is ready to give mommy a nice morning fuckging... don't you love?" I asked as I moved forwards causing his fingers to fall from my cunt.

"You bet!" he replied with a smile.

I threw my left leg over his body and brought my fat ass crashing down onto his upper thighs, his pussy pounder prick, standing very rigid just an inch or so from my hairy muff.

As I sat astride him, my hands pressing into his chest I said,

"I wanna go for a big, hard ride on this huge fucker!"

Scott's hands came up to cup my heavy breasts and he replied,

"Ride it cowgirl... get that big butt bouncing on my dick!"

I needed no persuasion, I lifted myself up from his lap and took hold of the huge appendage, I guided it to my gaping wide open pussy and almost gushed right there and then as it came into contact with my sensitive clit.

I brushed the cock-head along the lips of my cunt and licked my lips at the prospect of what was to come.

I could feel Scott lifting his hips from the mattress and trying to stick the end of his knob into my hole, but I just continued to tease and stroke it along my cunt.

"OHHH G... TAKE IT... TAKE THAT THING RIGHT UP... I WANNA FUCK YOU HARD!" he said insistently.

I too was ready to be stuffed full, by my well hung boy and I flexed my cunt muscles just as I wedged the head of his cock into my opening.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHH... MMMMMMMMMM."

I cried out as I sat myself down, taking the full hard weapon inside me. It felt even better than it had last night, now being on top I was in control of my son and the speed at which his cock entered me.

I savoured every wonderful moment as my insides were overtaken by his thick juicy manhood. I felt him quite painfully against the very hilt of my cunt and could feel his balls pressed against my asshole. I had done it, I had got the whole fucking thing inside me!!

"OH MOM... YOU GOT THE WHOLE LOT UP YOU!" Scott said with a surprised tone.

"ARRRRR... YEAH... OOOOOHHH... ARRRRRR... YES... GOD THAT FEELS SOOOO FUCKING HUGE... OHHHHH."

As I cried out in total ecstasy, both Scott's hands came firmly clapping down onto my ass, sending me over the edge to the first of many orgasms.

I felt my insides tighten up and seconds later I gushed my juices all over the invading shaft, leaving a puddle to form on his balls.

"OOOOOHHH... IM CUMMMMING LOVE... ARRRRRRR... OHHHHHHH."

For a few moments I just sat there, enjoying the post orgasmic feeling and the total hardness of his cock buried deep up me. He began to lift his hands from my ass and then send them crashing back down, causing my cheeks to ripple with the spanking he was giving me.

"FUCK IT G... FUCK MY BIG COCK!" He told me and I obeyed.

I lifted myself up, exposing to his gaze the sight of about 4 or 5 inches of cock underneath my hairy mound. He watched in awe as his dick began to slide in and out of me, as I worked my body on it.

"OHHHH YOU ARE SO BIG SCOTT... GOD I LOVE THIS BEAUTIFUL BIG COCK... I WANT IT EVERYDAY UP MY FANNY!!"

I dug my fingernails into his chest and pressed down hard, trying to give myself extra leverage. Every time I bought myself down on the mighty length, my fat ass would slap against his balls, which grew to a rhythmic beat as I sped up.

SLAP... SLAP... SLAP... SLAP... SLAP...

His hands continued to clap against my ass as we got into a steady, but hard, fucking.

"ARRRRR... OHHHHHH.YEAH... FUCK IT LOVEY... FUCK MY WET CUNT WITH THAT MASSIVE BIG COCK... ARRRRR... "

The bed began to really squeak as I bounced up and down on him, my knees lifting off the bed and then planting back down. The room was again filled with the loud sounds of sex... the ass-clapping, big butt slapping, wet cock fucking incest sex that my son and I were indulging in, in that tiny bedroom... the only thing that was tiny in that room!!

"SOOOO BIGGG... ARRRR... OHHHH... I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN SCOTT... ARRRRRR... MMMMMMMM."

Again I orgasmed hard over that pounding dick, my pussy muscles contracted around it and my juices oozed out every time I lifted slightly up from the base of his cock.

He sensed that I was growing weak after nearly ten minutes of bonking myself up and down on his massive crotch and two shuddering hard orgasms, so he began to take over.

He moved his hands from slapping my ass and took a firm hold of my hips. He then lifted himself from the mattress and began to really thrust his donkey dong up me, plunging in and out of my hairy pussy as I tried to steady myself by pressing on his chest.

My big boobs jumped around violently and smacked together so hard that I had to lean forwards and rest them against Scott's chest. Our faces were now inches apart.

"OOOOOOHHH YEAH FUCK ME SON... FUCK MOMMY HARD... ARRRRRR... POUND THAT PUSSY... GOD YOUR COCK IS SO BIG AND HARD... OHHHH... TAKE IT BABY... TAKE THAT WET CUNTTHAT YOU NOW OWN... ARRRRR... YEAHH."

I was shouting into his ear as I felt him grab my ass cheeks and force them apart. If anyone could have been looking through the window at that moment, which was directly at the end of the bed, they would have got one hell of an eyeful... my fat ass cheeks wide open, exposing my gaping asshole and Scott's massive thick cock ripping in and out of my well expanded gash with furious pace, his big balls repeatedly flying up and slapping against my asshole... god he was fucking me so hard and so good!!

I managed to raise my head slightly and lost in a total head-fuck of incestuous big cock sex, I smacked my lips together with his and forced my tongue past his lips and into his mouth. We kissed deeply and wetly, our tongues sliding together and exploring each other's mouth's... no mother should be French kissing her son... but compared to what was happening lower down the bed, kissing really was nothing... but I loved sharing this passionate moment with him.

While we kissed he never once stopped or slowed fucking up into me, his hands still holding my ass wide open as he humped me hard. This was not sex... this was fucking... real, hard and dirty fucking, like I had never experienced before... I felt my heart beam with pride at the stud I had created and only felt a moments regret that I had not climbed into bed with this hunk years ago.

When I think back now to all those years when my husband was at work and Scott and I had been alone in the house... all those times when I could have ripped his pants down and taken that giant package in my mouth... or pulled my knickers off and sat my fat bubbly ass right down on this huge specimen of manhood... what a shame I had not done this sooner... but as I reached another screaming orgasm I could only be thankful for the time ahead.

"OH GOD GIANNA... YOUR PUSSY IS SOAKED... ARRR... ALL OVER MY BIG COCK... YOU NAUGHTY MOMMY!!"

Scott's dirty talk just made me even hornier and I lifted myself back up to sit astride him and took back over the fucking.

I caressed my hands on the side of his face as he moved his to my swinging rack, taking a firm hold of my 36 double d's.

"OHHHH... YEAH... YOU DIRTY WELL HUNG BOY... SUCK MY TITS... GET UP HERE AND SUCK ON THEM WHILE I BOUNCE ON THOSE BIG BALLS... OHHHHHH!"

Scott did as I told him to and lifted his upper torso from the bed. I watched as he opened his mouth wide and first engulfed as much of my ample tit flesh into his mouth as he could. Somewhere in there was my nipple and I could feel his tongue moving over it inside his mouth... then a gently bite down and he nearly sent me to another orgasm as his teeth held my nipple.

"OHHH YEAH... SUCK THOSE BIG TITS... THEY ARE YOURS NOW... ARRRR!"

Scott's left hand had come around my back and he was supporting me, balanced on his throbbing erection. His other hand was mauling my right breast as he continued to work his mouth and tongue over the other one.

I placed my arms around his neck and pulled him in tight to my cleavage, burying his face with my knockers.

I could not pull myself up as high as when he was lying flat but I did my best to continue to ride his lunch box, using my ass and hips as the leverage to move around.

Scott pulled his mouth and face away from my boobs and looked up at me with those big brown eyes of his and said,

"I love your big tits G... I could easily get lost all day in these melons!"

I laughed out loud as he took hold of them and held them together in his hands, then he looked across to the other one and again opened his mouth wide, stuffing it with my breast and nipple.

"OHHH SCOTT... I LOVE THIS SO MUCH... ARRRR... THAT BIG COCK AND YOUR HOT SUCKING MOUTH... OHHHHH YEAH... "

I could feel my insides contracting again and I knew that another big orgasm was on its way. The squeaking of the bed was only drowned out by the screams coming from my mouth as my pussy yet again erupted over his whopper.

"ARRRRRR... OH... YEAH... ARRRRRRR... YOU WELL ENDOWED BASTARD... YOU MADE ME CUM AGAIN... OHHHHHHH... MMMMMM!"

Of course Scott could not answer me as his mouth was still full of tit, his tongue making very wet circles around my nipples.

After several more minutes of this, he withdrew his mouth and fell backwards, flat onto the bed. This caused the headboard to bang even louder against the wall than our fucking was already causing it to. The bed was moving and shaking as he took hold of my hips again and resumed thrusting his large cock in me.

"OHHH YEAH... FUCK ME HARD SCOTT... FUCK THAT CUNT HARD... GOD I LOVE YOU FUCKING ME SO HARD WITH THAT BIG COCK... OHHHHH."

"YEAH YOU LIKE ME FUCKING HARD MOM... YOU LIKE MY BIG COCK RAMMING UP YOUR PUSSY... SLAPPING MY BIG BALLS AGAINST THAT FAT ASS OF YOURS... YOU WANNA DO THIS EVERY DAY DO YOU?"

My son's arrogant way was very unlike him, he normally never spoke in this domineering tone... but I was loving it... it only added to the intensity of this situation.

"YES... I DO WANT IT... OHHHHH... I WANT IT AS MANY TIMES A DAY AS YOU CAN GET IT UP... ARRRRR... YOU OWN MY BODY NOW... OHHHH YEAH FUCK ME SCOTT... OHHHHHH."

For the next several moments neither of us could say anything, he was fucking me so fast and with such pounding force that all I could do was try to hold onto his sides and ride it out. He had again moved his hands to my ass cheeks and was ripping them open, my asshole felt wide and gaping and just for a moment the thought crossed my mind of him trying to stick his cock in my ass... but I quickly dismissed the idea... that massive thing would never fit... would it?

I knew Scott could not last much longer, we had been having it off for over an hour non-stop and at this fast pounding pace he surely must be getting ready to unload those big balls through that fire hose cock... but he didn't. This hard seeing too continued for another ten minutes, he would slow slightly for a while we caught our breath and would then resume hard and deep thrusts into my wet and very well fucked pussy.

"OOOOHHH GOD YOU FUCKING BIG STUD... YOU COULD FUCK ME FOR HOURS I BET... GOD WHAT A COCK... OHHHH... YEAHHHH... GIVE MOMMY THAT HOT CUM... SPUNK UP MY FANNY... ARRRRRRR."

Saying this proved too much for my well hung son... I looked down to see his contorted face and tightly clenched teeth, beneath my big flailing boobs. Scott was about to cum... HARD.

I had not really meant what I had yelled out... I didn't really want him to cum inside me... what I really wanted was to taste it and swallow the whole fucking lot down my throat... but clearly that was going to have to wait for another day... my big boy was about to blow.

I felt his hips stop thrusting upwards and his massive cock throb inside me... then the unmistakable and very distinctive feeling of hot thick spunk flooding my insides... only a woman knows how amazing that feels.

It felt like my cunt was being drowned in cum... I knew he blasted big heavy loads when he came, as I saw yesterday... but it felt like a whole bucket of the potent gunk was being dumped up my cunt.

"OHHHHHH... ARRRRRRRRRRR... YEAH... TAKE IT G... ARRRRRR."

He yelled out as his body wracked and writhed beneath me. I could feel the cum pouring out of my plugged hole, coating my wide open pussy lips and pouring over his balls. I reached my hand down between my legs and forced my fingers underneath my hairy mound. They were instantly coated in his sticky cum and soon my whole hand was wet.

Finally he thrust his cock deep inside my soaking wet pussy one last time, sending the final drops splaying up me. Then he released his grip on my ass cheeks and allowed them to clap loudly back together.

He closed his eyes and enjoyed the moment. I took the opportunity to move my hand out from under me and bring it to my mouth. I kept my eyes on Scott's face as I stuck out my tongue and tasted my son's spunk.

It was salty but not bad and I spent the next few moments devouring my fingers, licking up my boy's cum and swallowing it down my throat... for some reason this seemed more dirty than anything we had done... Sure I had jerked him off and sucked on him... been fucked and pounded senseless by his massive hard cock... but actually taking his freshly erupted sperm into my mouth and swallowing it... just seemed... so dirty!!

blackfen
blackfen
3,208 Followers