The Upside of the Downside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackfen
blackfen
3,212 Followers

He began to yell out too, with deep throated and hard cries, he bounced me up and down, sending my huge tits slapping around on my chest.

I could feel yet another orgasm building in my pussy and I desperately wanted to cum at the same time... We very nearly did, but I felt a hot blast of spunk fire deep into my bowels, coating my burning insides and quickly slopping out over his still hammering cock.

My orgasm followed a few seconds later and I was able to experience the deeply intense feeling of having my cunt gush at the same time as he sent another big spurt of spunk up my ass.

"ARRRRR... YEAH... OHHHHHH!"

We both cried out in unison as our hard bouncing bodies, slapped and came together. Scott fired his final big blasts of cum deep up me.

He then slowed his pounding prick down and eased me onto his lap, still with a good six or seven inches buried up me.

I looked down onto the floor below me and saw a little wet patch, where my pussy juices and his thick white cum had mingled together on the thin carpet.

"OH MOM... OH MY GOD... THAT WAS UNBELIVABLE!"

"OOOHHH... MMMMMM... YEAH... OHHH YEAH!" I replied, trying to catch my breath, which had been literally fucked out of me.

We stayed like that for quite some time, my ass still sat firmly onto his slowly softening cock, his sweating face pressed into my back, his hands squeezing my boobs.

I felt no shame or guilt at all... I had just been fucked hard up the ass by my son's big, stiff, ten incher and I must say I think I did very well to accommodate so much of it in my ass. I had reached the pinnacle of sexual satisfaction. My whole body weak, from the major pounding he had given me... I truly loved my well endowed, hunky son... and of course that amazing thing that he had hidden in his pants for so long.

***************

Epilogue

This all happened following a difficult and life changing period in both our lives... I guess, looking back, maybe I was emotionally in need of love, and my son provided it in every way. However I have always believed that had I not discovered just how well hung he was, and finding myself waking up next to that massive hard-on every morning, then I probably would not have found myself bouncing my fat ass up and down on him, taking his cum in my mouth and indulging in all that hot and heavy, dirty incestuous sex... but I did and thankfully he proved to be my sexual equal after showing me just how sexual I could be, after so many years of repressing it.

We eventually were able to leave our little fuck-pad and move into a bigger flat, but with the wider space came even more room to fuck. A big sofa where we could watch television, while I jumped around on his dick... or the kitchen table, where he would bend me over and pound me from behind. A nice bathroom with a big bath, where we could soap each other up and then have it off, splashing first in the water and then with cum. Oh yeah we never stopped fucking... mouth, pussy, ass... the whole lot... dirty and hard with a huge whopper cock, whenever I wanted it... and I did buy those handcuffs... what a day that was, having my big boy at my mercy!!

Was it right or wrong what we ended up doing in the weeks after we were forced to move into that little flat... and was it my ex-husbands fault for causing me to get into bed with my son? Well I will let you decide that... but all I know is, that for me and my son, there was definitely an `UPSIDE to the DOWNSIDE` of our situation!!

The End...

blackfen
blackfen
3,212 Followers