The Upside of the Downside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackfen
blackfen
3,208 Followers

"Yeah course I am... never had so much sex in my life... just wanted to make sure you were not feeling any guilt or any of that stuff!"

"No not at all... I think it seems really quite natural... I mean mothers love their son's, so what's wrong with showing them how much they love`em?"

Scott smiled and we locked lips once again, sliding our tongues together for several more minutes, his hands wandering over my body and finally resting against my heaving big boobs.

As we broke it again, I looked into my son's eyes and felt that ultimate feeling of love... that sense of doing anything for someone... but of course not just a love between a mother and son anymore but now, sexual lust, a desire to rip his clothes off and take him to bed again.

"I love you." I said as I caressed his face, gently stroking my fingers along his neck and jaw line.

"I love you too." He replied.

This led to another long kiss. Afterwards we snuggled back up close. This was another aspect of our new relationship that I loved, the sex was of course amazing, but being able to kiss and cuddle up with my son was, in some-ways, the best thing about it all. We had been through so much turmoil lately and to come out the other side of it all, with this level of closeness was so fantastic... truly, bad times had turned good!!

"Mom." He said.

I loved it when he called me Mom because he did it so rarely, normally it was just my first initial.

"Yeah" I replied.

"Would you like to try something new when we get into bed tonight?"

I already knew exactly what he meant but I waited for him to say it. I tried to nonchalantly reply,

"Yeah... want do you have in mind?"

"Well... you know that I love your ass... the way it jiggles and claps around when I am fucking you!"

"ArHa, and when you're spanking me... and when I'm bouncing up and down on you!" I replied with a little giggle.

"Yeah... well would you like to try and really SIT on it tonight... I mean... you know... ass sex!"

I burst out laughing, Ass sex, it just sounded a funny term, I had always assumed everyone called it anal sex.

After I explained what I had found funny, he too got the joke and said,

"Well Ok then... anal sex... big cock ass fucking... whatever you wanna call it!"

I slid my hand down his stomach and ran my fingers over the bulge in his boxer-shorts. He was not yet hard but always seemed to have a big bulge down there, I guess it isn't easy to hide a cock that big.

I squeezed the large overgrown package and then turned my head upwards to look at him and replied,

"I am not sure that this big thing is gonna fit up my ass and it may fucking hurt... but yeah... let's try shall we?"

Scott's eyes opened wide and a silly big grin came across his face. He looked like a kid that had just been told he was going to Disney World.

"Really... you wanna give it go... I promise to stop if it's hurting you... I won't go to deep."

I nodded and immediately released my grip on his dick, jumping up from the sofa and standing in front of him. He looked up at me and ran his eyes lustily down my big breasted body.

I reached down and grabbed his arm, pulling him up.

"Come on Big boy... it's time for bed." I said, giving him my naughtiest lip-licking look.

He came to his feet and I walked off, leading him behind me. I only had on a pair of black knickers and I flinched as he smacked his hand hard against my ass.

"OHHHHH."

I looked over my shoulder at him and he said,

"My big cock is going up there tonight."

I smiled and turned my face back away as we entered the bedroom.

We stood beside the bed, our arms wrapped around each other, embraced in a wet kiss, our tongues dancing together in our mouths.

As we kissed, I could feel my pussy getting wet and my ass-hole contracting, my heartbeat was growing faster and my breathing a little heavy. The sheer anticipation, excitement and trepidation of what we were about to do, knowing that in just a few moments, he would be spreading my ass cheeks apart and reaming me with that big, hard dick.

"Better get my cock nice and wet before I shove it up there," He said as he slid down his boxers and lay down on the bed.

I too pulled down my knickers and climbed between his legs, allowing my naked breasts to brush the head of his cock. As we had been kissing I could feel him getting hard against me, and by the time I was taking it in my hand and lowering my head down to suck on it, he was already about 8 inches hard.

I gave my son a good blowjob, ensuring I got plenty of spit right down the shaft. I would alternate between taking it to the back of my throat and noshing him off, to then removing my mouth and running my tongue along the throbbing hard shaft, paying special attention to those big balls as I lapped at them with a loud slurp.

"Spit on it G." Scott said, placing his hand on the top of my head.

I felt a right slut, spitting and gobbing all over that massive ten incher. Holding that huge stick in my clenched fist and beating off my son's big thick meat, while spitting all over it, was again getting me so hot and horny... but I loved being in control of this cock... knowing that it was now all mine to play with... anytime I wanted it.

I thought about getting hold of a pair of handcuffs and tying him to the bed... I could leave him there and come in whenever I got horny... slap that big naughty whopper around for a while and then climb on for a good, hard, butt bouncing, ass clapping ride!!

"Lay down G... I wanna eat you before I fuck you!" Scott said as he grabbed his cock at the base and popped it out of my mouth.

"Oh yes please!" I replied with a naughty tone in my voice.

Scott stood up and walked to the end of the bed, I threw my big breasted body down onto my back and spread my legs apart.

Scott drove himself between them, thrusting his face against my hot muff. He immediately stuck his tongue on my clit and began to work it over like only he could... his fast moving mouth whipping up and down my cunt, poking his tongue into my wet hole.

"ARRRR... OOOOHHHHH... CUMMINNNNGGGGG!"

I cried out as his turbo tongue brought me to a heavy and messy orgasm. I juiced into his face, leaving a coat of sticky goo all around his mouth.

Just at that moment as I reached orgasm, I felt a finger touch my ass. He gently rubbed it around, stimulating my ass-hole as his tongue worked its magic on my fanny.

"OHHHHHHHH FUCKKKK... OHHHHHHH.ARRRR.RR.R.R.R.R.R."

I screamed out as the double orgasm hit me, I crunched my thighs together, gripping Scott's head like a vice. I grabbed his head and forced him harder against my hard orgasming cunt... his finger slowly pushing up my ass.

"ARRRRRR... OHHHHHHH... SHIT... ARRRRRRRRRR."

I rode it out but my whole body felt weak again, drained of energy, but the work had only just begun.

My hunky son continued to lap and suck my pussy, while shoving an inch or so of his finger, in and out of my ass. I reached orgasm twice more within ten minutes but absolutely loved the feeling of both my holes being filled by his mouth and finger.

Finally he sat up, after giving my clit one final slurp of his tongue. He popped his finger out from my butt and simply gazed down at my hot and flushed face.

"Oh... my... god... ohhhh... that was... fantastic... ohhhhh... " I said breathlessly.

"Now for the main event," Scott replied, raising his eyebrows.

His big hard cock looked very wet and juicy and I could have just laid him down and sucked him right off until he came in my mouth... but tonight that ass-banging beater was destined to go up a much darker and tighter place than my mouth!!

"Ready to have this big bastard banged up your ass?" He said, as he gripped his cock and waved it from side to side.

I nodded nervously.

"You REALLY want me to stick this fat ten inch knob up your fat, jiggling ass... literally fuck the shit out of you?"

The teasing tone of his voice only added to the excitement for me and I prepared to submit to my son... allowing him to take control of his mother's big titted body and commit the ultimate taboo... fucking me up the ass.

"Yes... yes... I do want it... take me now... stick that huge fucker up there and destroy that fat ass!!"

I now spoke in a commanding voice, almost like an army general giving his order's. Seeing that giant prick waving around between my wide spread legs, still dripping wet with my spit... Telling him to shove it up my shitter... god I was horny and only my big boy could deal with me.

Scott brought his hand to his mouth and spat into it, and then in one fast, swift move, he shoved his hand between my legs, found my ass-hole and covered it with his spit.

"Ohhhhh yeah," I cried out, "Get it all wet ready for that big nasty prick."

He repeated this several times and then looked along my body, past my heaving cleavage and into my eyes. He looked stern and serious and after a brief pause he said,

"GET ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES... IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO GET A GOOD SEEING TOO... RIGHT UP THIS FAT ASS."

I made a sharp intake of breath and flipped myself over. I stuck my ass backwards and brought myself onto my knees, burying my hands flat onto the bed, my huge pendulous tits, swinging and bouncing underneath me.

SLAP... SLAP... SLAP... SLAP... SLAP

Scott's hands came clapping down onto my jiggling ass cheeks as I moved into position, presenting my ass to my son for big cock fucking.

"OUCH... ARRRR... OOOHHHH... YEAH SPANK YOUR DIRTY MOTHER... OHHHHH... " I called out.

SLAP... SLAP... SLAP... SLAP... SLAP... SLAP... SLAP... SLAP... SLAP...

Scott beat his hands against my ass, giving me a firm, good, hard slapping. I then felt his hands rest near the crack of my ass and then sharply pull them apart. I could feel a cold breeze against the wet, spit covered holes of my cunt and ass... and I closed my eyes preparing for this rump splitting invasion.

"Go easy Scott... let me get used to it before you start to fuck it... I have never done this before."

He could sense the unease in my voice and replied.

"We don't have to do this if you don't want too!"

"NO... NO... I DO... I WANT IT UP THERE... just go easy at first."

He laughed at what must have seemed like my eagerness and my uncertainty.

I heard him take a deep breath and then spit between my ass cheeks, landing right on my dirty hole.

"OH YEAH... I LIKE THAT LOVE... SPIT ON YOUR HORNY MOTHER'S ASS."

He responded by spitting on it several times more, until I could feel it dripping down my crack.

Then I sensed him moving in closer and I dug my fingers into the mattress, burying my face into the pillow.

Then... time froze... I felt the head of his bulbous cock touch my hole and try and force itself in. It felt so unnatural to be having my ass forced apart, but also actually a really nice sensation.

He pushed a little harder now and broke through my sphincter, sending a good inch or so into my butthole.

I let out a loud but muffled cry and I yelled into the pillow. He too groaned out loud as he felt my ass grip around his thick shaft.

For the next few moments he worked it in slowly, pushing a little bit further... asking if I was ok and then continuing.

My ass felt like it was being ripped in two, my whole body felt racked with pain and pleasure at the same time. I didn't know how it felt for my son... but for me... I secretly loved this!!

"Oh my god mom... you got about six inches shoved up there... wow... you sure can take a cock." He said

I momentarily lifted my head up from the pillow and breathlessly replied.

"God that... is... so... big... up there... it feels... like you already got the whole thing in... there... arrrrrr... ohhhhhh... just a little bit more... arrrrr... "

Scott gripped my hips and got up to his feet, so that he was standing over me, with that donkey dick buried in my asshole.

I felt him push deeper in and my ass felt on fire. It was a hot burning sensation that tore through me and I felt like I was going to pass out, but a few seconds later, as I relaxed my muscles, it felt ok. I was completely stuffed with thick, hard cock meat, but it actually felt good.

Scott gave me a few nice slaps on the ass and gave it one final thrust forwards.

"ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... FUCK."

I screamed out as he ripped into me, sending shockwaves through my bowels and causing me to gush another big orgasm from my pussy... again that mixture of pain and intense pleasure.

"Sorry... is that too much?" He asked, a bit too late.

"ARRRR... YOU BIG COCKED BASTARD... THAT FUCKING HURT... BUT I LIKE IT!"

He was somewhat surprised at this mixed response, but slowly withdrew his cock a few inches. I thought maybe he was about to pull out so I cried out with unbelievable lust.

"FUCK THAT FAT ASS SCOTT... FUCK THAT MASSIVE ASS RIPPING COCK RIGHT UP ME... BANG ME... SHOW ME WHAT A MAN YOU ARE!!"

He needed no more encouragement, he edged his truncheon back in deep and then withdrew it again. It felt like the whole ten incher was buried up me but Scott said it was only about eight inches... ha... only!!

He began to get into a steady rhythm, fucking my ass slowly at first, getting a little faster and then slowing down again. My muffled cries as I screamed into the pillow, echoed around the room, competing with the sounds of the heavily squeaking bed, the banging head-board against the wall, the wet squelching sounds coming from between my legs and the occasional slaps that Scott gave my spread-open ass cheeks... If we had of had a video camera set up, it would have looked like a cheap porno being made... instead of the hard, ass fucking incest sex that it was!!

My mind was in a total spin. My ass-hole was on fire, being pounded by my son's mighty dick, my pussy was soaking wet from the repeated orgasms and I could not resist reaching my hand down there and strumming myself off. My big tits were crushed below me as my upper body was bent over leaning down to the pillow, where my face was firmly embedded.

"OH MY GOD MOM... OHHHHH... YOUR ASS IS SO FUCKING TIGHT... ARRRRR... IT FEELS SO GOOD AROUND MY COCK... OHHHHHH."

Clearly Scott was enjoying this as much as I was. Fucking his horny, sex crazed mother right up the ass.

After about ten minutes of this doggy-style pounding, Scott removed his hands from my hips and took hold of his cock. He slowly pulled it out of my ass and with a loud, messy pop it dropped out. I suddenly felt totally empty, my ass gapping wide and burning hot.

Before I had time to ask why he had stopped, he said,

"Come over here!"

I twisted myself round and saw him moving himself to the edge of the bed, sitting with his feet on the floor and his ass on the mattress.

"Come and sit on it." He said firmly.

I was breathing hard, as though I had run a marathon and my whole body felt drained, my asshole hot and stretched... but I wanted it right back up there!!

I climbed off the side of the bed and moved in front of my son, turning my back to him. He placed one hand on my left hip and the other gripped around his pulsating hard cock. I tried to look down under my legs, but could only see his big heavy balls disappearing below my hairy pussy. I reached my hands around and lewdly separated my ass cheeks, again exposing my gapping ass-hole to my well hung boy. I lowered myself down and Scott guided his knob back to my waiting ass.

"Shove it right back in there!" I demanded just as I felt the head press against it. I sunk myself down and my ass opened up wide again, engulfing his massive spear deep into my bowels.

I dug my fingernails into my fat flabby ass as Scott placed his other hand on my right hip and thrusted upwards.

"ARRRRRRRR... FUCK... OHHHHHH... THAT COCK... ARRRRR... IS SO FUCKING HUGE... ARRRRRR."

I cried out as I continued to bring my full weight down on the giant cock, sitting myself down on the biggest, hardest fuck tool I could have ever dreamed of.

Remember this was the first time I had ever had anal sex... and if I do say so myself, I was taking it like a pro.

Scott's hands came around my stomach and he cupped my big boobs, grabbing hold of handfuls of flesh and then finding my nipples to give them a good, hard pinch.

I quickly began to raise myself up and then shove myself back down, bouncing hard on my son's lap. He ran little kisses over my back as he played with my rack and groaned with pleasure as I sunk my ass-hole around his monster.

"ARRRRR... YEAH... FUCK... SO... BIG... OHHHHHHH... RIGHT UP MY ASS... OHHHHHH.FUCK... ARRRRR... ARRRRRRR... MMMMMMMM!"

As I continued to scream and bounce on him, I could also feel another big orgasm building in my cunt. Scott seemed to sense this somehow, because his hand flew from my breast and cupped below my pussy, with his thumb pressing into my clit. With my ass stuffed with cock and our sweaty bodies pressed closely together, I shut my eyes and allowed myself to surrender to my orgasmic body.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

I cried out as I yet again gushed into my son's waiting hand, covering his fingers with my sticky juices.

He then flicked his fingers back and forth along my cunt, wetly slapping my lips and coating my clit.

I placed both my hands on my knees and concentrated all my energies on fucking my ass on my son's jackhammer cock. My ass felt red raw but I just kept plunging up and down, stuffing as much of it into my anal cavity as I could manage. It still felt like he was tearing me in two, but the intense sexual pleasure now took over any feelings of pain.

"Oh Mom... OH MY GOD... you should see you fat ass cheeks clapping and slapping together as you bounce up and down... GOD WHAT AN AWESOME FUCKING SIGHT."

I smiled to myself at the show I was giving my son, although I had my back to him and of course could see what he was seeing, I closed my eyes and pictured my big ass completely wrapped around that huge big dick, totally lost in the deep valley of my thundering, fast moving, bouncing ass cheeks.

Scott returned his wet, sticky hand to my boobs and then back to my hips, digging his fingernails into my skin. I could feel him thrusting his groin upwards, trying to meet the downwards strokes of my ass, forcing another half an inch up my rump.

"ARRRRRR... OHHHHHH... FUCK ME BABY... FUCK MOMMY'S ASS!"

Scott could sense that I was getting weak and could not maintain my movements for much longer, both my legs felt as though they would not support my weight and my ass just felt destroyed.

"Hold me love... hold onto me... OOOOOOOHHHHH."

Scott got the message and he wrapped his hands around my stomach, locking his fingers together in the middle. He brought his face against my back and held me tightly against himself.

I slowed my bouncing butt down and allowed him to take over the fucking. He humped my body upwards with hard and deep thrusts, jamming my insides with cock meat. I now understood what gay guys must have felt like when getting slammed up their asses.

"ARRRRRR... GOD... FUCK ME... FUCK MY ASS... FUCK IT... GIVE ME YOUR CUM... FUCK ME HARD... FUCK MY BRAINS OUT WITH THAT BIG MASSIVE COCK... ARRRRRRRR... MMMMM."

Scott was grunting and breathing hard as he held me on his lap, continuing to rip into my butthole. Every so often he must have gone deep enough, because I would feel his balls slap up and whack me between the legs, hitting hard against my soaking wet pussy.

The bed squeaked louder and the sloppy wet sounds grew more intense as my son and I continued our dirty incestuous anal fucking.

"I'M GONNA CUM SOON MOM."

I heard him call out from behind me.

"ARRRRR... DO IT... BLAST IT RIGHT... ARRRRR... UP ME... SHOOT IT UP MY FAT ASS... OOOOOHHHHH."

blackfen
blackfen
3,208 Followers