The V Card Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the evening pressed on Wick found himself watching the 10pm news and wondering how much this new job was going to change him when Lydia came and sat next to him on the sofa. It should have felt normal. They'd done this a million times just like any other siblings. Only now his brain was starting to process the information that she was a potential sex partner and it was making him feel weird.

Wick quickly got up and excused himself to his bedroom where he stayed the rest of the night.

...

Wick's new job basically consisted of reading texts produced by others and letting them know if it made any sense or not. The legislators would get an idea for a new law and get this office to draft it up. Once it was written, it would be presented to committee and go through that whole process until it went to a floor for a vote. At several stages in the process, the office Wick worked in would have to draft up the amendments. If they were lucky, all the amendments would be properly drafted before the final vote. A lot of times amendments would get added and laws passed before the real drafting could take place so the office would be in the position of smoothing out language but not allowed to substantially alter the wording. On the wall in the coffee room there were several examples of the worst grammar or misspellings that legislators had put into actual laws that had become part of the legal code because the drafting office couldn't change it. In a couple of cases, snippets of court decisions overturning the laws were also included.

While Wick was waiting to actually get some coffee the young lady pouring her own turned to him. She looked at him and smiled. Wick wasn't sure what he was supposed to be doing. She was in the way and he didn't want to press up against her or invade her personal space. Judging by how pretty she was, with her perfect Ivy League looks and blond hair, he was anticipating her to be rude to him and push him out of the way or something.

"You're cute. What's your name?" she said in as polite a tone as Wick had ever heard.

"Wick." he said once he was able to process the fact that she was being nice.

"Wick? Short for something?"

"Wickham."

"Nice. You should go with that over just Wick."

"Well, I never really think about it, honestly."

"Let me guess, you've got a girlfriend named Lydia."

"Lydia ... Why would you ask me that, specifically?"

"Come on. Wickam and Lydia. You know."

Wick shook his head. "Well, I don't actually have a girlfriend at the moment."

"Really now. Well, I'm Marsha. I'm glad we'll be working in the same office."

"Yeah, same here." he said as he put out his hand.

"What happened?" she asked when she saw.

"Sports injury."

As soon as he said the words something about Marsha's face seemed to light up and she took a breath. "Well ... I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't hurt me. It's ok."

Even with encouragement she still didn't take his hand.

Just then, Wick felt someone put their hand on his shoulder. Marsha made her way out of the coffee room and it was Wick's turn to fill his mug. Wick looked over his shoulder as he went up to the machine and it was Mr. Stevens who was interrupting them.

"You young guys have no fear, do you?" the older man said.

"Fear of what?"

"Sexual harassment. If she'd called me cute I'd be hauling my ass up to human resources to get on record as not initiating it. Come on, man. Haven't you ever heard of 'Me-Too'?"

"We were just talking."

"And now if she ever wants to get you fired, she can say you forced her to call you cute."

...

Lydia was standing just inside the door to Stephanie's office waiting for real permission to enter. Her boss looked up at her and then waved her in before looking back down at the work on her desk.

"Need something?" the older woman asked.

"Just a question answered."

"Ask but don't waste my time."

"Were you serious at all about my brother?"

Mrs. Stephanie looked up and then smiled. "I'd ride that little stallion like there's no tomorrow if for no other reason than to piss Hank off."

"And you haven't been with your husband in ..."

"Leave my husband out of this."

"Sorry. I didn't mean to ..."

"I'll let you give your brother my number only on the condition he actually call me and he's prepared to do all the things I'll ask him to do. I like the young ones for their stamina but I will not be his babysitter."

"Oh, no worry there."

Once Lydia got the number she went back to her desk and then had to dodge a question from Emily as to what she was talking with their boss about. From that point on she was just listening to the seconds click by till she could clock out.

"So, how was your first day?" Lydia asked when Wick drove by her work to pick her up.

"I may have to file a complaint against someone." he said in a somber tone as he opened the car door for her.

"Really. For what?"

"For sexual harassment." Wick answered after he went around the car to get in on his own side.

"You've got to be kidding."

"She might accuse me so I have to accuse her first."

"Wait, back up. What the hell happened?"

"This lady in the office called me cute and asked if I had a girlfriend."

"That's great. It means she likes you. You should have gotten her number and asked her out."

"Actually, I could get into a lot of trouble."

"Oh, wow. What did you say to her?"

"Nothing but if she reports me they'll all automatically believe her over me so I have to get on record as soon as I can."

"Yikes. Well, I have some good news for you. Here." Lydia said as she handed over her boss' phone number.

"Who?"

"My boss. She's dying to get to know you."

They drove back to the apartment but instead of calling, Wick just sat on his sofa looking at a video on his phone.

"Hey, what are you waiting for." Lydia asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Call her."

"Oh. Right now?"

"Yes. Do it."

"I don't know. Isn't she a bit too old for me?"

"Aren't I a bit too much your sister for you?"

"Right, right." Wick got up and went to his bedroom and closed the door. Lydia went to the door to listen. When she didn't hear him call she barged in.

"Why aren't you calling her?"

"No answer."

"Then leave a message."

"I'll just call back later."

"Call back now."

"No. Ok. Look, you gave me the number. Thank you, but I can take it from here."

Lydia wasn't about to just let him coast and miss his chance. She was staring at him and he was staring right back at her and she was trying to figure out what to say to get him to move his ass. Then she realized that she didn't have to say anything. After all, words are just air. She needed him to see clearly with his own eyes what awaited him if he didn't get the ball rolling.

Lydia undid the clasp on her skirt and then unzipped it slowly, making sure to keep her body where her brother could see her.

"Um ... what do you think you're doing?" Wick asked.

"Coming attractions should you fail." Lydia said as she got her skirt all the way off. She was standing in front of him with just her panties and stockings covering her below the waist.

"Go do that in your own room."

"Call Stephanie, or I can keep going."

Wick turned away from her and looked down at his phone to dial. "Fine." he said as he put the phone to his hear to listen. After a bit he took it away from his ear and hung up. "Still no answer." he said as a way of also saying 'what did you even expect.'

"I said leave a message."

"Stop trying to micromanage this. I called. There was no answer. I'll call back later. Or maybe she'll call me."

Lydia picked up her skirt and went to her room to think through things. Then she went to her full size mirror and looked at herself. She didn't like showing her body to her brother but it did get him to call. She stripped down to just her bra and panties. That would do the trick. She stood in a couple of sexy poses for a second and then built up her courage to go flash herself in front of her brother.

"Hey, you can not just go walking around like that." he said to her as she came and sat next to him on the sofa.

"Leave my boss a message and I'll get dressed."

"You can't rush this kind of thing. I know."

"Right, cause a virgin like you is an expert."

"Just give it an hour and I'll call again. She's probably driving."

Lydia was not going to take no for an answer. She put her arms around Wick and pressed her body up to him. That freaked him out and he jumped off the sofa.

"Quit it."

"Call her."

"Fine."

This time when Wick called it he got an answer and Lydia followed close behind as Wick walked with his phone to the privacy of his room.

"Yep, that's me." ... "Um ... I don't really ..." ... "Oh, yeah, sure. Ok." ... "Saturday. That sounds great. How about ..."

The conversation continued like that for a bit and then Wick hung up the phone.

"So? What's the plan?" Lydia asked.

"Get dressed and I'll tell you."

...

It had been a bit of a stressful week. Not only was Wick starting a new job but it seemed everyday that he tried to casually mention some reason why he might have to pull out of the date he'd set. Lydia would have to go around in her bra and panties again, threatening him with what would happen should he not make anything happen, in order to get him to take back what he'd said and recommit to her that he'd go.

Lydia sort of knew she was playing with fire in this whole thing but come Saturday her brother was all set to go on a date with Mrs. Stephanie. All seemed to be going so well and soon thankfully she wouldn't have to pretend to be sexual around her brother anymore. There would no longer be this big thing hanging over their heads whenever they were together. She wouldn't have to do anything. This was never about herself anyway. It was always about her brother and having him finally become a fully functional male member of society.

That Saturday, Wick took Lydia's boss on a date. She didn't see him again until the next morning. He didn't want to talk about what happened. Lydia felt sorry for him to have to have his first time be that way with that kind of person so she let him be to heal and get his thinking right about it. He slept all day on Sunday and it was just as well. He needed to keep doing a good job down at the capital.

The next Monday at the office Lydia discovered that the whole 'no kiss and tell' rule did not apply to her boss apparently.

"I tell you, Emily, that young man did me so deep, I literally passed out. Once my divorce is finalized I hope you don't mind sharing him from time to time."

At the time Emily didn't seem to be bothered but later in the break room when Lydia tried to hint at the idea of Emily and Wick going out again, she looked disgusted.

"Not after he had sex with my boss. Are you crazy?" Emily objected.

"But you said ..."

"If he would have been with some other woman that I didn't know, then there would be mystery. As it is, I have to imagine him with Mrs. Stephanie."

"Mrs. Stephanie is still sort of pretty and very sexy. What's the problem?"

"I can't do it. Not now. It's too weird. He should have just lied to me and said he lost his virginity with someone else. Now, I don't think I can even look at him."

This wasn't the news that Lydia wanted to bring back to her brother but at least the losing virginity agreement was now over. She went the whole day at work just as she had gone through Sunday, very relieved. Then, when she got home, her brother had to burn that feeling to the ground.

"I didn't have sex with her." Wick explained when Lydia brought it up back at home.

"What?" Lydia asked for clarification.

"I didn't have sex with her. I don't know what she's talking about. Maybe she has me confused with some other guy."

"No. You. She was talking about you."

"I don't know what to tell you. I didn't have sex with her."

"Wick, you don't have to keep it a secret. She's telling everyone."

"She's full of shit. I didn't have sex with her."

"Wick, guys are supposed to lie about having sex, not about not having sex. You're getting this all wrong."

"I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH HER."

"Then what happened?"

"She got drunk. I had to drive her car back to her house and then she passed out on her bed. After that she threw up on herself."

"Then why didn't you come home until the morning?"

"I wasn't going to leave her there to choke on her own vomit."

"This is bad. No. You have to have had sex with her."

"Well, I didn't have sex with her."

"Then try again."

"I'm still trying to get the puke smell out of my nose as it is."

"And now Emily doesn't want to date you anymore."

"So. I don't want to date her either if I'm being honest."

"The plan was that you'd have sex with someone else first and then Emily was supposed to want you but now she's backing out." Lydia was frustrated and a bit anxious as her mind was beginning to grapple with a larger problem.

"What plan? Whose plan? What the hell are you talking about?" He seemed upset.

"It's ok. It's not too late. We can back out." she suggested

"Of what? Of the agreement?"

"Yeah. We can both rescind the agreement ahead of time."

"Sorry, that's not how it works."

"You're supposed to be able to cancel agreements. We both agreed so if we agree to both cancel then ..."

"In a normal agreement yes, but not in this kind of agreement. If we know that we have the option to back out, then the threat of negative consequences isn't real anymore and ..."

"We can't have sex with each other." Even as Lydia was saying that, she felt herself start to gag a bit as her mind started to entertain the real possibility, the real danger, of it actually happening.

"I don't want that either, so you better set me up with someone else." he added.

"I'll get you a hooker."

"A hooker?"

"We never said it had to not be a hooker. I'll get you a hooker. Then bam, problem solved. Or you can save me some money and have sex with my boss. She obviously ..."

"I guess I can try with Stephanie again if the alternative is you." he relented. "But if I have to try with Stephanie, you have to find me an alternate in case she just passes out again."

"Fuck her while she's sleeping."

"I'm going to pretend I did not just hear you say that."

...

The date was set for Thursday night. Wick didn't know what the plan was, just to come over to her place. Wick really had a bad feeling about this. Something seemed very off when he spoke with Stephanie on the phone. When Wick picked Lydia up from work and she told him that Stephanie was out of the office all day something about the way she said it spooked Wick and he started to say he wanted to cancel.

Even though it was over an hour before he was supposed to leave, Lydia was pressuring him to go early. Wick tried to lock himself in his bedroom but Lydia knew how to jimmy the knob and get in. She was standing there completely naked when she opened his door.

"Get the fuck out!" he yelled.

"Go fuck my boss or else I won't wait until your birthday, I'll straight up rape you tonight." she yelled back. Then she went to his bed, put herself on it, opened her legs to him and started to rub herself.

"Stop that." he said as he looked away.

"Don't want to see? Then go on your date."

"Fine, I'll go. Just stop that."

"Like what you see? Maybe the real reason you don't want to do my boss is you secretly want to do me."

Wick was so grossed out by her display that he didn't even bother to put on a nicer shirt than the one he wore for work. He just grabbed his keys and left.

When Wick got to Stephanie's home and he rang the bell, some guy answered the door.

"You're Wick?" the man asked.

"Yes. Who are you?"

"George. We're going to be on rotation together."

"Rotation for what?"

"She didn't tell you?"

"No. We're supposed to go on a date."

The guy smiled. "Date? No. She's upstairs with the B team right now getting warmed up for us. Go have a look."

Wick went up the stairs and found the door to the master bedroom wide open. Inside, he could see Lydia's boss in the middle of two guys, with one guy in her pussy and the other fucking her ass. While Wick was standing there shocked, the guy who introduced himself as George went in, pulled out his dick, and presented it to Stephanie's mouth and she started sucking it.

...

"Holy Shit!" Lydia exclaimed when Wick told her about it. "Plugged in every hole. Tell me you didn't go in there."

"Of course I didn't go in there."

"Shit. What are we going to do?"

"You're going to have to find someone else."

"I called a girl I know yesterday."

"And?"

"Her wife answered the phone?"

"Wife? So ... Nevermind. What are we going to do?"

"I don't know."

"Was that really her wife?"

"I don't care. She's some woman who will be angry enough to be violent if you go over there."

"It's ok. We still have ..." He quickly did the calculation in his head. "Five weeks. We can make it."

...

On Saturday, Wick got out of the apartment under the pretense of attempting to go pick up women. Really he was going to the community center to volunteer since his job required a certain number of community service hours to get a raise. Things were going well. He just had to man the little sign up table for some event that was going to happen.

"Wick. What the hell are you doing here?" Wick recognized the voice.

"Janine. What brings you here?"

"My mom wanted to sign up for this. I don't even know what it is."

"Me neither."

"Why don't I see you on 2k anymore?"

"Injury."

"So now you work here?"

"I'm volunteering for the day."

"Cool. Yeah, I thought about volunteering and stuff a couple of times but I could never make it work with my schedule."

While Janine was attempting to virtue signal and justify her lack of volunteer work for which Wick was not judging her, he was looking her over and wondering if he could ask her out. She was his same age and she was pretty. She had always been nice to him even if in a purely platonic sort of way. But maybe once he showed his interest she would come around. What harm was there in just asking her for a date. This wasn't the sixties anymore. A white guy could ask a black girl on a date, surely. All she could say was no.

"It's cool. Whatever. Hey, you're not seeing anyone right now, are you?"

"Me. No. Free as a bird. Why you asking?" she responded with just enough of a hint of interest in her eyes that Wick should have gone for it. He really should have gone for it. She was getting prettier and prettier by the second.

Wick opened his mouth. The words started to come out.

"No reason. On another topic, you used to be friends with my sister?"

FUCK! Why did he chicken out? Why? Internally he was beating himself with a stick. What the hell was wrong with him? Ok. Never mind. This can be salvaged. He can get back to asking her out. Or, he could get Janine to hang out with Lydia and then let Lydia pave the way for him. Hmm.

"Lydia. Sure. Sorta." Janine said with a bit of surprise.

"You want her number?"

"Why you ask?"

"Well, she sort of ... well it was a while back but she seemed like maybe she thought you were cool and wanted to hang out with you again. Just putting it out there."

"Lydia. Really. Who'd a thought? But I can't."

"Why not? My sister is great."

"I think I kind of hear what you're saying and I don't go that way."

"What way? Friend way? Come on, she's nice."

"You never had to date her."

"Date her? Why would you jump there? Why are you ..."

"Look man, no offense but ..."

"But what? My sister not good enough to be friends with you?"

"I heard what she did to Todd."

"She didn't do anything to Todd."

123456...9