The V Card Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,395 Followers

At about three in the afternoon, Wick went to take a piss and noticed the pain in his arm start to slowly warm up. It actually wasn't painful yet. It felt sort of like it did after taking medicine and putting on his arm brace. Shit. And he'd left that stuff at home. He should have known that one morning with no pain didn't mean this was gone for good.

After work, when he went to pick up his sister she was talking to some guy. Was that Eric? Wick was going to go talk to him but Emily got in the way and she was basically throwing herself at him. He didn't see that coming.

When he finally got his sister to clock out and go to the car, he debated in his mind whether he should ask about her love life or not. He wasn't sure what the right protocol was for this situation.

"So, our agreement is over." he said as a gambit.

"Thank heavens." she said as she sat next to him on the ride home.

"It was very nice by the way."

"Wasn't it? I don't even remember stopping."

"Me neither."

"What was your favorite part?"

"All of it. You and ... you. Just all of it."

"My favorite part was when I finally got it to go all the way in. I mean, it already felt so good. I hadn't known it could feel any better than that but then it did."

They kept up that conversation all the way to the apartment building. They were quiet when walking where others could hear but the moment they were in the apartment, it started right back up again.

"I mean, I almost feel sad we only agreed to do it just that one time." she said as he locked the door.

"We never agreed that it had to be only one time."

"Put your dick where your mouth is."

"If men could do that, we wouldn't need women."

"If men actually did that, wouldn't that technically make you all gay?"

They both went to Wick's bed and without ceremony, they got naked and this time Wick got to be on top. Wick had half a mind to go get his meds and his brace but then he discovered that he didn't need them. The moment his cock touched and started to enter his sister's pussy, all the pain in his arm lifted off of him like dust being blown away by the wind. He had to smile and he wondered if this was what they meant by double entendre. That made sex a much different experience. This time it was much easier to get his dick inside of her and he didn't cum so quickly. She wrapped her legs around him as he slowly pumped in and out of her. They had no impetus to quickly build up to climax. They were just casually fucking and at times even laughing together.

"I can't believe we were afraid to do this?" she commented.

"I can't believe we are doing this."

"Well believe it sister fucker."

"Ok, I will, brother fucker."

"You gonna cum for your sister. Fill me with your hot cum."

Wick did just that and had a fleeting thought of what they were going to do if she got pregnant.

After sex, they laid naked on the bed for a few minutes with her in his arms.

"Well, I think we've more than lived up to our agreement." Wick said.

"Yeah, I guess we have. Oh, and I supposed we should go ahead and get the words out there."

"What words?"

"You know, that this never happened and that it's the last time; never going to do this or talk about it again and all that. You know."

"Oh. Well, such is life."

"So tell me, what's going on with you and Emily?"

"What's going on with you and that guy?"

"Eric."

"Yeah. Eric."

"He's nice but I found out he's married."

"Oh shit. What?"

"Yeah. Oh well. Sucks to be me. I'd be upset about it if a certain someone hadn't made me really happy recently. So anyway, Emily. What's the deal?"

"There is no deal. I guess I'm not really as interested now."

"What? So you're just going to go back to getting no sex? Cause we can't keep doing this."

"I know that. I just don't feel as much urgency to do it now."

"Well, look Wick, you're going to need a girlfriend or you're going to be right back to masturbating all the time."

"But it doesn't have to be Emily. Why should I settle for the first girl to come my way when I've got a hot lawyer making the moves on me."

"Who? You haven't told me about this. Oh, and probably the right call on Emily by the way. She's really not good enough for you. "

"I'm still managing the situation but there seem to be ... feelings developing."

"Way to go, Wick. Hey, ask her if she knows any cute guys for me."

"Well, if things go well maybe we can all go to dinner together and you can ask her."

Lydia got up off the bed and shook her hair out. "Can you get dinner started. I need a shower."

They had a nice quiet, casual evening together with nothing that would seem out of the ordinary going on if they'd had a visitor watching them, once they were both dressed again of course.

Once it was time for bed, since they did both have work the next day, Lydia almost thought to go sleep in her own bed but somehow it just felt more comfortable to go sleep with her brother. He didn't question it. They both just laid there and Wick really did make an attempt to fall asleep.

"Hey." Lydia said.

"Yeah?"

"You're not going to try and have sex with me in the middle of the night if I sleep in here, are you?"

"I hadn't planned on it."

"Ok. Cause I meant it when I said that had to be our last time."

"Ok. Does seem like a shame though and it is still the same day."

"Oh, ok. You talked me into it." she said as she slid her hand down to his developing erection.

They fucked with her on top again which Wick liked because he had easy access to suck on her tits, which he decided he liked. After that time was finished they attempted to go to sleep again but somehow ended up fucking again, this time with her on her elbows and knees and him behind her slamming his hips into her ass.

"Ok. I'm done. I'm really tired." he said when he finished and collapsed next to her.

"And that was definitely the last time."

"You said that about the time before this one."

"Oh, right. Well, maybe we're not so good at deciding it's the last time in the middle of doing it."

Wick wasn't really thinking at the moment. "Sure."

"So, how about, we agree to do it one more time but then that is really, really the last time."

"Go to sleep."

"Ok, but I mean it. Only one more time after that one. Then you have to go get a girlfriend cause I'm cutting you off."

"Not tonight. I need sleep."

"I didn't mean tonight."

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,395 Followers
1...456789