The V Card Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, Wick consciously avoided asking Lydia how her date went or when she got home and just announced that he was going to Stephanie's place and didn't stop to hear any of Lydia's objections. She was still trying to tell him something about her boss even as the elevator door was closing. It was almost 11 in the morning when he finally worked up the nerve to drive into her neighborhood, park, and walk up to her door. He rang the bell and wondered what was going to happen.

The door swung open and before Wick could realize anything, some guy twice his size had grabbed him by his lapel and was forcing Wick up onto the tips of his toes.

"You another little faggot come to try and fuck my wife. Huh punk? Huh?"

"No. No, sir." Wick tried to say.

"Hank, put him down. His sister works in my office." Stephanie said as she ran up behind the huge man with the huge muscles.

"That's true. That's true." Wick said.

Hank put Wick down and then eyed him with a dirty look before backing off.

Stephanie and her huge tits stood right in front of Wick but in that moment not even her melons could give him a hard on.

"What's wrong Wick?" Stephanie asked.

"Um ... Lydia wanted to ... wanted me to come and apologize. She's too embarrassed to come herself."

"Apologize for what?" Hank asked angrily from behind his wife.

"Back off. I can handle this. It's about work." Stephanie told him."

"Then why's he here on a Saturday?"

"You know, this looks like a bad time for me to be here. How about I just leave?" Wick offered.

"Running cause you're too scared to admit to me you fucked my wife." Hank said with his voice increasing in anger.

"You know what, I did fuck him." Stephanie said back at Hank.

"That's not true." Wick said.

"Too much of a pussy to admit it." Hank said as he reached past his wife, grabbed Wick, and then pulled him into the house.

Instead of resisting, Wick threw himself towards the direction he was being pulled. That enabled him to get free long enough to get to his feet and then run through the house to the back door. He never looked back.

"I'm going to kill you, you little faggot." he heard as he jumped into his car and didn't even bother to fully close the door before speeding off.

Wick drove around for a bit and then finally decided enough was enough. This had gone too far. The agreement was a bad idea in the first place. He was going to tell his sister he let her off the hook. Permanent extenuating circumstances. Then he was going to go to a strip club or a brothel in Las Vegas and just get his first time getting pussy done and over with so it never has to come up again.

When he went into the house his sister was on the phone with someone. She shot him a nasty look as she continued her conversation. From overhearing it, Wick figured she was on the phone with Stephanie. Lydia was playing along with the apologize about something story but she didn't look happy.

When Lydia was finished with the call, she threw her phone to the sofa and then stomped over towards her brother.

"I fucking warned you not to go over there."

"You didn't tell me why."

"I shouldn't have to. You should trust me."

"Trust you. Seriously?"

"Yes. I'm your sister."

"Who lies to me."

"When?"

"You think I'm an idiot."

"What are you talking about? Please not that stupid agreement again."

"Well, you're out. I don't want to do it anymore."

"You said that ... Wait. You actually wanted to have sex with me."

"No, of course not. But I wanted you to keep your word. But now I see it's not worth a damn thing so you're out. Agreement nullified and I never want to hear you bring up my sex life or lack there of ever again."

"Well, ... good but you're still an asshole."

"So noted. And on that note, I'm giving you notice."

"For what?"

"You don't live here anymore."

"Wait." she said, suddenly finding herself in a pensive mood.

"No wait. Enough of this. Your stupid agreement that I didn't even want to agree to has made it so I can't stand to be around you. I don't even know what to think half the time. Some days I wonder if I'm actually starting to be attracted to you. Some days I just think you're using me. Some days I really do think I'm holding you back, but not about sex, just life. You know. Why are you still living with me. I can afford this place and you can afford your own place. Go live life. So you're out. Go live with your new boyfriend and be happy. And if not him then I'll give you some time to find a place or beg Jane to move in with her but you can't stay here anymore. I'm sick of it and I'm sick of you."

Wick went to his bedroom and slammed the door.

Lydia walked up to his door and was about to throw it open to yell at him but then stopped herself. She slowly opened the door and found him sitting on his bed.

"I'm sorry you think I lied."

"You still have to move out."

"You gave me your word that I could stay her until ..."

"Nullified. Your word's not good to me and mine is no good to you."

"Wick, don't let it come to this. Not over something stupid that we never should have done."

"It doesn't matter if we never should have done it. We did it. We never should have agreed to something that was contingent on the decisions of other people but here we are."

"Ok, what if I make it up to you?"

"No."

"Please. Ok, I get it. I made a mistake. I'm sorry. I never should have asked you to agree to that."

"And you only gave me two months."

"And I only gave you two months. Bad planning on my part. I admit it. So let me make amends and make it up to you."

"I don't know. You'd have to do something big. What are you offering?"

"I don't know yet but can you let me stay at least until I figure it out?"

He stewed for a moment but then relented. "You can stay. I'm not kicking you out. I did give my word and I'm going to honor it cause my word is worth something. And I guess I was acting pretty angry just then. So double fault on me."

"Thank you." she said as she tried to hug him but he pushed her away.

"Don't touch me. Ok. From now on, you don't touch me and as long as you stay here I don't want to hear a peep about sex or women or anything. It's private. And for fucking God's sake, keep your damn clothes on from now on."

"That sounds very wise. I agree."

She turned to leave but then she stopped at the door.

"Actually, I take that back." she said.

Wick was caught by surprise when he heard that because he'd allowed himself to relax and fall to his bed.

"My word is worth something too." Lydia continued.

"Fine. Just close the door on the way out. I want to be alone."

She came over to the bed and stood right in front of him. "I'm going to have to touch you because my word is worth something."

"What are you talking about?"

"We're going to have to have sex."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. It's way past due and there are no more extenuating circumstances. I'm not on my period. Jane's not here. We're both still virgins. We have the whole weekend to fuck like strangers."

"You can't be serious."

"Oh, I am and please remember that you gave me your word."

"You asked to get out of this so many times."

"And you refused me all those times. So now I'm giving in. Let's fuck big brother."

She had to be bluffing or not really thinking of the full consequences. He'd play along until she changed her mind, which he was sure she do. "Um, ok. How do you want to do this?" Wick asked as he tilted his head to get a better view of his sister. Now that the words had been spoken and it seemed more real than it ever had been before, he was suddenly seeing her very differently. Instead of just seeing Lydia, he was seeing a young woman with a thin sexy body wearing cut off jean shorts. Her brown hair flowed over her shoulders like a sensuous river. Her dark brown eyes looked at him with a confused but determined look.

Then, she started to put herself onto the bed and she moved her body over his. She brought her eyes to his eyes and he could smell the sweetness of her scent. Somehow, even though being in this kind of position with his sister should usually be nothing to him, the fact that his body knew that sex was a remote but actual possibility caused him to start developing an erection.

"Well? Aren't you going to kiss me?" she inquired.

"You're the one on top. You kiss me."

"Ok, then I will."

A moment passed but the kiss didn't happen. She made a couple of false starts at a kiss but her lips never connected to Wick since she wouldn't go all the way and Wick was reeling back from her. It was almost like trying to put two magnets with the same pole together and that invisible force was making them bounce away from each other. So, after about half a minute she threw herself off of him and onto her back by his side.

"I'm sorry. I can't do it. I have a block about it or something."

Wick sat up and looked over at her and noticed he could see her under boob past the bottom of her shirt. "It's ok." he said. "You tried."

"Give me your hand." she requested. Then once she had it, she kissed it. "There. We'll just have to ease ourselves into it."

"If it's too hard I can't make you do something that's impossible."

"You're not making me do anything. I am making myself because I, like you, keep my word."

"We could try to get dates with other people. That's what this was for anyway."

"No. That time has past. You said so yourself. If we really love and respect each other, we have to do this. You know I'm right."

He nodded. "I know." He took her hand and brought it to his lips and kissed it. "If you can't do it all right away, you can take your time."

"Ok, I got an idea." she said.

"I'm listening."

"I can't have sex with you today but ..." she paused mid sentence and then started getting out of her clothes.

"Not this again."

"I'm giving you a show."

"Why would you think I'd want to see that?"

"We're going to have to have sex with each other, ok. So we have to get used to seeing each other naked."

"I've seen you naked."

"Not sexy naked. Now get your dick out and stroke it for me."

"You're not seriously asking me to masturbate."

"I am and you're going to do it cause I'm going to do it."

"Not in my bed."

"Watch me."

Wick stood there shaking his head as his sister got totally nude and started rubbing her pussy right there in front of him. She asked him to get his dick out a second time and he complied.

"Holy shit! Wick, you never told me you had a huge cock."

"We've showered naked together."

"Well, I wasn't trying to look. Damn. You look like a fucking porn star. I'm never going to get that in me."

"I can't help that."

"Well, don't just stand there. Let me see you stroke it."

He did as she asked and in no time his body temperature rose enough for him to want to get out of his clothes. He was standing at the foot of the bed naked jerking off while she was on the bed with her legs wide open for him. They locked eyes and it became almost a kind of competition to see who would get over the weirdness of it and cum first.

"If you want, you can just come over here and take me right now." she said.

"Are you sure?"

"It's what we agreed to. I'll just look away."

He hesitated for a moment, unsure if he could take her up on it. Slowly he got onto the bed and he was on his knees in front of her looking down at her body. He only gave the thought of actually fucking her half a legitimate thought when his body became stiff and he started to erupt semen from the tip of his cock.

Lydia was taken by surprise and let out a yelp when his cum hit her.

"I'm sorry." he said.

"It's. Um ... that's enough for now."

"Yeah. Ok."

Lydia grabbed her clothes and left his room. Wick stayed there on his bed wondering how he was going to clean everything when he heard the shower start. He decided to just put it out of his mind. He got his sheets off of his bed, got dressed, and went to do laundry.

...

In retrospect, the mood was a lot lighter after they both got freshened up. They went together to get some lunch and they seemed to both be in a happier mood with each other than they'd been in a while. On the way back to the apartment Wick asked a question before getting out of the vet.

"Does what we just did count?" he asked.

"Count? We're not fish."

"But ..."

"It didn't go inside me so it doesn't count. You're the one who said we had to be honest."

"I know. I know."

For unknown reasons, they decided to go ahead and finish watching that movie about the wedding agreement and discovered that the main character did not actually end up with romance at the end of the film.

After the film, they had a surprise visit from Emily who wanted to go ahead and get her ride in Wick's car. Wick spent the evening driving Emily around and she just loved it. When it got late enough, he took her to dinner and she was flashing lots of cleavage at him.

Since she had parked her own car at his building, there was no question of driving her back to her place. He brought her back to his apartment and Wick found himself in his bedroom with Emily and was unsure what to do.

It was times like this that he hated his rigidity. If he hadn't started things with his sister then he could say to himself that he could go ahead and fuck Emily. She was giving him clear signs that she wanted to be fucked. But now that he'd already started with his sister, was this cheating on her. He had to ask. He excused himself from the room under the excuse of going to the bathroom.

"Did you get her drunk or something?" Lydia whispered to him.

"No. Neither of us have had anything to drink."

"Ok. Well. ... Be careful."

That look that Wick saw in her eyes. Damn. This was cheating. He couldn't have sex with Emily until he'd finished his agreement with his sister.

Wick made out with Emily for a bit but then when she mentioned that she wasn't going to put out on the first date, he didn't object. He walked her back down to her car and watched her drive away. Then he checked that no one had stolen his own car. Then he finally went back up.

"So, did you guys have sex?" Lydia asked.

"No."

"Damn. Why can't you ever close the deal?"

"Hey, I ... You're right. I'm sorry."

"It's ok. I guess we'll just have to do it ourselves."

"I guess so."

"She didn't leave you with blue balls, did she? I heard that could happen."

"I'm a bit uncomfortable."

"Are you ready to try again?"

"Again? Today?"

"Not much weekend left."

"Ok. My room or yours?"

"Here."

"On the sofa?"

"Sure."

Lydia took her brother's hand and led him to the sofa and got him to sit down. She sat next to him and moved closer to her brother and it seemed like she was going to kiss him on the lips but then she held off for a second.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I'm not on top anymore you can go ahead and kiss me."

He nodded and then tried to make himself do it. Instead he closed his eyes and kissed her neck.

"That works too." she commented.

He continued to kiss her like that, gently moving from one side to the other and then down by her perky breasts. As he kissed he finally got the courage to bring his hand to her body and feel her side. That was her cue to do the same and she got her hand under his tshirt.

"I can't believe we're doing this." he said.

"Less talk, more kiss." As she replied, she lifted her shirt for him and he saw her nipples there. He cautiously went to suck on one of them. He was amazed at how easy it was to suck her nipple even as it had been terribly difficult to kiss her.

His hand moved down by her waistband and she let him know that he could go as far as he wanted. He moved his fingers into her shorts but since there was so little room for that, she started to get out of her shorts. The smell of her sex area hit him and his erection was somehow getting even larger than it was before.

He moved his fingers down to her pussy and somehow knew to just put a finger inside of her. She gasped at the sensation and then threw her head back. Some kind of white pussy cream started to ooze out of her cunt and onto his hand as he fingered her. He could have continued doing that for a while but then she started to clamp her thighs around his hand and she forcefully bucked her hips so hard his finger popped out and he was worried that he'd hurt her.

She was there on the sofa motionless for a moment. He just looked at her and wondered what to do. When she did open her eyes, she forced herself to give him a quick peck on the lips.

"That was fun." she said.

"Yeah? Cool."

"I have never done it to myself as good as that."

She then reached into his pants and got her hand around his dick.

"I still can't believe you're this big. I had no idea." she noted as she started to move her hand up and down the shaft. She brought her hand up to the head and then gave it a bit of a squeeze between her thumb and index finger. As soon as she did that, he started to cum on her hand inside his pants. "You are just spring loaded, aren't you?"

He didn't answer. Instead, once his thinking came back to him after his orgasm, he moved in close to her. That feeling of a force pushing them apart from each other had now turned in on itself and it felt like he was sinking into her gravity well. He exhaled and then put a kiss right on her lips. To his surprise, she let her lips part and then their tongues were dancing with each other. She took both of her hands, even the one that had his cum on it, and brought them to his hair. Her fingers went all over and as the kiss continued, it felt like steam was emanating up from their bodies.

After the kiss finally broke it was a bit awkward but then when Wick decided to take a shower to wash his own semen out of his hair, his sister joined him. Nothing happened in the shower but once they got to the point of both drying off, neither wanted to get dressed. Instead, they went naked to Wick's bed and laid down next to each other.

Lydia reached over to Wick's cock and started to stroke him and Wick used his now uncovered right hand to reach between her legs. They did that to each other for a bit when Lydia got the idea to see what it was like to suck a dick. She turned her body around, and had her ass facing her brother's head. Well, since it was there, Wick encouraged her to just put her leg on the other side of him and right above him was his sister's pussy.

Lydia put the head of his dick in her mouth but didn't really know what to do with it. Similarly, Wick gave his sister's cunt a lick but since she had just come from the shower, he only got a hint of what her real taste was like. Both of them were unsure as to how to proceed but then their private moment was interrupted.

Bang, bang, bang.

Both sibling scrambled to get off the bed. Lydia ran to her room to get dressed while Wick just put on some pajama bottoms and the bathrobe he was given as a present one time but never used.

Lydia was still in her room when Wick opened the door.

"Nelly. What are you doing here?" he said with surprise when he saw his old high school friend. He was also surprised to see that Nell had started to put on weight since high school.

"Please tell your sister to stop calling me."

"Ok. Lydia, stop calling Nell."

"Don't know what you're talking about." Lydia called back.

"There. Good night." Wick said to the interrupter.

"Your other sister. She seems to think I can talk you into giving her a car. Please tell her to stop calling me."

"Well, you can't."

"I know that. I'm not asking that. I want you to call her and tell her to stop calling me."

"Ok. I'll tell her in the morning."

"She won't let me sleep."

"I'll call her in the morning."

1...456789