The V Card Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Call her now."

"You know, Nell, this sounds like it's just your problem."

"My problem? I thought we were friends."

"Were friends."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"How did I break my arm?"

"What?"

"What kind of car do I drive?"

"I don't ..."

"Who's my girlfriend? What's my job? What food allergy did I develop recently?"

"I ..."

"You don't know because we aren't friends. We don't talk to each other anymore. We don't know each other anymore. We never hang out. We never do anything together. And the one time I called to ask you for help because I was going into the hospital and needed someone, you told me to not spring things on you. Face it Nell, we're not friends anymore."

"You don't know those things about me either."

"Which is exactly my point. So you go deal with my sister. Cause I'll tell you like you told me; it has nothing to do with me and isn't my problem."

"But ..."

"Bye Nell." Wick said as he slowly closed the door on her. She knocked again but he told her to go away through the door.

Eventually Nell did go away. Problem gone.

Now, back to his sister. He went to her door and she answered but she didn't seem happy to see him.

"What's wrong?"

"We almost got caught. I thought my heart was going to explode."

"We didn't get caught. We're ok."

"I know. Let me sleep this off. It feels so weird."

...

The next day, whenever Wick would try to initiate something with his sister, she was still acting spooked so he backed off. Instead he spent most of the day riding through a deserted downtown. In the afternoon he got a call from Marsha of all people. She wanted to know if he could come by and show his car to her friends. She sent him the address and Wick was off.

This neighborhood had a lot of really nice houses. When he met up with Marsha, all her friends were of the upper bleeding edge of middle class and starting to transition into legitimate rich territory. Wick thought they were having a party around the pool behind the three story house but was informed that it was just a get together.

"If you think this is anything special, we should have you round when we throw a real party." someone said to him.

Wick gave Marsha and then a couple of her other friends a ride in his car but nothing seemed to escalate from there. It was all just 'nice car. Ok bye'. Then Wick found himself surrounded by guys who were all talking cars and stuff. Most of them were very nice to Wick but one guy seemed to have a way of turning everything that came out of his mouth into a thinly veiled insult. This car is better than the vet. That car has more horse power. That other Italian car is actually hand crafted. He has a friend with this kind of car and it was supposed to mean something. The all electric cars are the wave of the future. No one's going to drive a gas powered car after ...

Wow, no wonder people hate snobs. Wick wasn't waving his car in their faces at all but this guy must feel real inferior. What was wrong with him?

When the sun was about ready to go down, Wick made his excuses to go home but that somehow got turned around and he ended up at a nice restaurant with Marsha. It was light and polite conversation. Whatever chemistry he sort of felt he had with her in the office wasn't really there so long as he had his sister on his mind. He thanked her for the nice evening and then he drove her home. Before getting out of the car she leaned over to plant a kiss on his cheek.

"We have to do this again sometime. And I'm not just saying that." she said.

"Cool. Just ... I'll call you."

"Great. But don't tell anyone at the office that we did this. You know how they are."

"I know."

When Wick got home from his unexpected date he found his sister Lydia was gone. She left a note saying she'd gone out with Eric. He felt much more level headed about that news this time yet he still didn't like it. Of course he wasn't supposed to not like it. Or actually, a brother has a brotherly prerogative to put the man his younger sister dates under a watchful eye but Wick knew that wasn't the real reason. How was it that his intellect and his emotions could be in agreement and yet not in agreement?

Before Lydia could come home from her date, there was a knock on the door and it was Jane.

"You're not getting the car." he told her through the door.

"I'm not here for that. Can I come in?"

"No. You're not getting the car."

"I don't want the car. You can have it. You have my permission. I found out that I don't have a place to park it anyway and I'd have to get rid of one of my others if I took it so I don't want it."

"Oh, good. Anyway, goodnight."

Wick tried to close the door all the way but his sister wouldn't let him.

"I do need to talk. Can I come in."

"No. You sent Nell here last night asking about ..."

"Oh, that was just to get your attention. I wasn't seriously asking her to get the car for me. Not really. We all know how incapable and incompetent that girl is. Of course if seeing her did change your mind I supposed I could acquiesce to take the car off your hands as a personal favor to my little baby half brother."

"No, you're not getting the car."

"I just want to come in and talk."

"No, you can't come in.If all you want to do is talk, I can hear you just fine from here."

"Ok. You're certainly less scrupulous then I imagined. I've come to tell you that ... Yes, I'll have sex with you."

"No. Stop. Stop talking."

"Can I come in?"

Wick stuck his head out the door to see if his one and only neighbor was anywhere around. It looked clear but just to be safe he had Jane come in.

"You should know better than to just blurt shit like that out." he reprimanded.

"I did ask to come in."

"You are so clueless sometimes."

"Is Lydia here?"

"No, she's out."

"Great. So we have some time to ourselves." she said as she approached him.

"No. I'm not giving you the car."

"This isn't about the car. This is about something else that's mine."

"What?"

"You. You and your precious virginity. Oh, I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. When I imagine it, it just seems so perfect. Me and you."

"Well, hold up there sis. Have you forgotten that we're ... brother and sister."

"Only half brother. So it's naughty but not so naughty."

"Still illegal."

"Oh, I'm sure you've broken a law or two. It'll be our little secret. A perfect moment between me and you. Plus it helps me get back at Mark with someone he would never suspect."

"Ok, I think you're bluffing."

"Bluffing. You think I would bluff with something as serious and intimate as this. No, indeed not. Unless you were bluffing then I would be ... disappointed. You shouldn't get a girl's hopes up and then turn her away."

"Ok, look, regardless of any of this, you are not going to get that car. I'll wreck it first."

"How many times do I have to tell you? I don't want your car, even though it should rightfully be mine. No. You can have it as a present from me."

"Gee, thanks."

"What I want is you. I've come to realize that taking your virginity is just such a special gift you can give me. More than anything else on this earth it's mine and I want it. You haven't given it to anyone else yet, have you?"

"Honestly, no. But I was hoping to real soon."

"It belongs to me. You said so yourself. And once I have it, no one can ever take that away from me."

"You've never been with a virgin before, have you?"

"Honestly, no."

"Well, there are a sea of guys out there just ..."

"But they are not mine. You ... are mine. And us together can make the perfect little ... moment between us."

"Ok. Ok. I kind of see your point but please realize that ... this is wrong. I haven't acted on anything before because it is wrong. Not just illegal but wrong no matter if the cops find out or not."

"But we can make it right."

"How? What the hell are you even talking about?"

"I haven't had sex with Mark since I found out he was sleeping with that bitch and it's been a long time now."

"So get a divorce."

"But then what would happen to poor Jason."

"He goes back to his real parents."

"You don't understand the system at all."

"He does have a mom, doesn't he?"

"Yes because I'm his mother."

"It's not fair to him to keep him in a dysfunctional home."

"You should have seen the place he was at before he came to live with me. I know me and Mark aren't perfect but we try our best to provide a good home for him. And even though we can't adopt him yet we think of him as our child."

"So go home and be with him. Go be a mom. I'm proud of you."

"Come on, little brother. Taking your virginity won't take long. It's such a simple little thing to do."

"I was actually thinking that when it happens it aught to be special."

"Oh, totally. I get that."

"And I don't have time for that kind of thing tonight. I have a big day at the office tomorrow."

"Well, promise me you'll wait until I can make arrangements for us."

"It's been pointed out to me that I take the whole giving my word thing a bit too seriously so ... no, I won't promise but get back to me when you can."

"I won't take no for an answer. Your virginity is mine."

"It's mine actually."

"You know what I mean."

"Listen, I appreciate the gesture but we can't do anything about this tonight. Go home and be a good mom for Jason. Make sure to keep him away from hockey masks."

"He doesn't even like hockey."

"How did I know you weren't going to get that?"

"Now listen you, don't you go just giving it away. You can fuck all the girls you want after I get what's mine. I'm going to arrange a wonderful experience for you and I expect you to still be a virgin when I come to take you."

"Can I make a request?"

"Anything."

"Like, if you really want to do this and my first time is with you, I don't suppose we could have a threesome with another girl at the same time."

"Are you crazy? No. I'm not going to share you."

"But you get to be first."

"And how is a threesome like that supposed to make me feel better about my husband cheating on me. And besides, who would I ever find who'd be ok watching incest?"

"You could tell your husband that you had a girl/girl threesome with a guy, not say it was me and see the envy on his face."

"Oh, wait. Now that is good. Oh, yes, I like that."

"Good. Go home and work out the details."

"But then he'll ask who the guy was and I can't say it was you."

"Like he gives you names of all the women he's fucking."

"True. Ok. My little brother is so handsome he's going to lose his cherry to two girls at the same time. It make take some doing but don't worry. If it can be done, I'll make it happen."

"Just don't get caught." he said as he showed her to the door and then watched as she went down the hall to the elevator.

...

After Jane left, Wick watched internet videos for a bit but then decided to go to sleep. He was awoken when he heard Lydia come into the apartment. The red numbers on his alarm clock told him it was past one in the morning. He stayed still and tried to drift back off to sleep but his sister got in the shower.

Shower! That might mean ... sex. She had sex. The agreement was over because now she was incapable of losing her virginity to him. It was funny but Wick felt angry at her but relieved at the same time.

He told himself that it was ok. If circumstances make an agreement impossible to fulfill you can't expect someone to do what they agreed to. And besides, he hadn't given his virginity to her yet either so it was ok. Whatever this feeling he was having needed to just grow up and leave him alone.

His sister's shower stopped. Good, now maybe he could get back to sleep. Only, she came to his door and lightly tapped the frame.

"You sleep?"

"Trying."

"Sorry to wake you."

"It's ok. How was the date?"

"Ok, I guess but I'm getting really tired of not being able to put out for him. He's really cute."

"You didn't ... um ... ok."

"No, I didn't. But I guess I'm glad you were worried I would."

"Why?"

"I don't know. We have a secret and that's cool for some reason."

"Well, goodnight. In the morning I'll tell you about the newest crazy thing Jane did."

"I don't even care."

Lydia was naked when she crawled into bed with Wick and his body noticed.

"Doing that again?"

"I'm ready." she said.

"Ready? What do you mean?"

"We've waited long enough. I'm ready. Let's finish it."

"Are you sure?"

She nodded. "At this point, if something happens and either of us sleep with someone else before we get a chance to be with each other, we'll be mad about it for the rest of our lives. We've put too much into this. We can't back out."

"But are you sure you're ready now? Shouldn't we make it special?"

"It is special. After all the ups and downs and fighting and trying to get dates. I don't want to have this out there anymore. Let's finish it. I decided before I even left on my date. Let's do it. And then we'll always have the memory of that time we helped each other experience sex for the first time instead of remembering all the arguing that led up to this."

She helped him out of his clothes and then she got on top of him. She kissed his neck and then brought her mouth to his lips. She kissed him for a very long time, almost as if she was trying to delay for just a moment longer the inevitable.

Finally, she allowed her cunt to come into contact with his cock. She reached between her legs and got hold of him. She moved the head of his dick back and forth along her pussy. Then she held it in position and made a movement like she was going to lower herself onto him. But at the last moment she hesitated and lifted herself up a bit.

"You Ok?"

"Just let me concentrate."

"Ok."

It took more than just a moment. In fact, Wick was about to either move things along on his own or tell her she didn't have to do this. Right when he was going to take one action or the other, she started to lower herself so that the tip of his cock was in her. Then she moved off again.

"Is that it? We're no longer virgins?" he asked.

She didn't answer. She lowered herself so that the head entered her this time. She held herself there for a moment and then backed off. Already she was panting and scrunching her face up.

She lowered herself down so the head entered her again. She held it there and then she started to move. Wick thought she was going to back off again but instead she started to lower herself onto him more.

She whimpered out a sound that made Wick think she was in pain. Even in the dark he could see that her whole upper chest area was changing color as she paused and then inched herself a bit lower a millimeter at a time.

She was so wet and also so tight. Wick could not believe this was finally happening to him. Then he suddenly realized that they should have thought this through a bit more. They hadn't used a condom and he found himself blasting his cum into her. This was amazing. He wasn't even all the way in her and he was filling her with cum.

Even more amazing than that, though he didn't notice right away, but the pain in his arm was gone. It wasn't just dulled or reduced to a whisper of itself yet always still there. It was completely gone.

His vision went black for a moment and then started to come back to him one spot at a time. His sister had clearly noticed that he'd cum in her but she didn't seem too bothered by it. She was still locked in place until she could find the strength to go lower still.

It was about a minute and a half that she was stuck there but when she started to move again, the extra lubrication from his ejaculation helped a lot. She made her way all the way to the base of his cock. She then lowered her body down to him and kissed him as her ass started to slowly move up and down.

"I think we did it." she said.

"Yeah, I think so too. You want to stop?"

"Hell no."

She kissed him passionately and her ass began to slowly accelerate how fast it moved.

"I'm sorry." Wick blurted out.

"For what?" she asked but then she could feel what he was apologizing about. He was cumming in her a second time. "Actually it feels really good when you do that."

"Yeah?"

"Oh, yeah. I'm so mad at myself."

"For what?"

"We should have been doing this from the day I moved in. Hell, we should have started in high school."

"I 100% agree with you."

"I've had like three orgasms since we started this."

"Really?"

"I think so. I'm not sure. Either way, this counts. Me and you are officially no longer virgins."

"I am so fucking happy to hear that."

"And after this, we can both fuck whoever else we want."

"I've got Jane lining me up a threesome."

"How did you talk her into that?"

"I'll tell you in the morning. Right now ..." he didn't finish the sentence. He reached down to his sister's ass, grabbed it, lifted his hips a bit and started fucking her faster, and faster and faster until he could see that she undeniably had an orgasm and he busted his third nut in her.

...

The next morning when the alarm went off, Wick was in the funny position of remembering that he had sex with his sister but not remembering it ending. They both tried to act normal that morning but really they were passing love glances back and forth.

As Wick was shaving he held his right hand up to his face and he looked a it. No pain. It was so strange. It seemed as if it had been so long that he'd gotten used to the pain just being there. But now, pain free. Cool.

When Wick dropped Lydia off at work, he figured it would be more normal if he went in to get coffee so that's what he did. However, just him standing there sipping cause Stephanie to notice and say something.

"You finally did it."

"That's what you say to me. Not, I'm sorry my husband tried to kill you?"

"Oh, yes. I am sorry. But between then and now, you finally made it happen."

"How can you possibly know that?"

"Am I wrong?"

Wick smiled. "No."

"Who's the lucky girl?"

"Well, she was actually way out of my league so she made me promise to keep it a secret so she could keep her social status."

"Oh, so not one good enough for a long term relationship. You just hit it and dump her. That it?"

"I hope not but I did say I wouldn't tell so I'm not going to tell."

"Well, good for you. I just hope there isn't going to be drama in my office."

"No worries."

"My husband isn't going to be around this weekend. Maybe you could drop by and I can make things up to you for how my husband treated you."

"Sure, but same rules as before. Has to be platonic."

"You do know that means no sex, right?"

"Of course."

"Very well. I accept your terms but I'll go ahead and tell you that if you want to ram your cock into me, I'm open for business."

Wick finished the coffee and went by Emily's station. "What's up girl?"

"Oh, fuck. You had sex."

"What? What's wrong?"

"A virgin with a corvette is one thing. But now, you're just like every other guy with a hundred thousand dollar car."

"That's how much that thing costs?"

"Yeah, or more. But I did love my ride in it."

"You still haven't paid the cover fee."

"But I see someone did."

"But my point is, you haven't, ... yet."

She took in a bit of air when he said that. He saw her blush and that was enough for him. He turned from her and headed out the door.

Once Wick got to work he initially paid no mind to Marsha but there was no way he could avoid noticing that she had orchestrated the swapping of desks with the guy who usually sat next to Wick. By lunch time, he was moved out and she was moved in. She claimed it wasn't because of him because of course it wasn't because of him. She just wanted ... blah, blah, blah. Wick wasn't stupid. He just hoped she didn't distract him so much that he lost his job.

1...456789