Travis's Tale Ch. 04

Story Info
Travis and Courtney wed and the family grows by 1.
22.2k words
4.73
16.7k
24
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex and I drove to the hospital early in the afternoon to pick up Courtney and our daughter. It was an exciting time, and one that scared the hell out of me. I had never been around a young child in my life and wasn't certain exactly what to expect. I know other people did it and I felt confident I would be able to do so as well, but the nervousness still remained. The hospital insisted Courtney ride out in a wheelchair, something she complained about but in the end had to relent since it was their policy and they told her she wasn't leaving until she followed their orders. Once they pushed her outside, Alex pulled the car up and I was falling all over myself trying to make certain she was comfortable for the drive home. We made certain Alexandra was strapped into the car seat, we didn't want anything to happen to her. I think Alex and Courtney were each laughing at me as I tried to make sure everything was completely perfect.

Alex was driving and I was up front with her, Courtney in back with our daughter as we made the half hour ride back to the ranch. Alex and I each were barraging Courtney with questions and I think she was getting tired, and at the same time Alexandra slept peacefully not even aware of the adults around her. I hoped this was a good sign, I had heard horror stories about not being able to sleep for the first six months of a child's life because that same child had a different sleep schedule from her parents. I guess we would find out, living with a young child in the house certainly would be something different.

We got home and there were quite a few cars in the driveway. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised, there was a huge banner over the top of the door welcoming Courtney and Alexandra home. It didn't take much detective work to realize that Ellen and Liz were likely responsible. I thought they were going to way too much trouble, but decided to go with the flow since I really didn't have any choice. We went inside and everyone rushed to see the new baby, she and Courtney were the center of attention. That was fine with me, I tried to stay out of the way as much as possible until some of the excitement had passed. There were a number of our friends as well as work colleagues who had taken the afternoon off to congratulate us and meet our daughter for the first time. The house was filled with new flowers, plants and various other symbols of a new arrival. It was a happy time and I realized just how fortunate we were to have friends to share this time with us. I could see Courtney was getting tired but she was doing her best to stay upbeat and cordial as she greeted everyone individually and allowed each to get a good look at our daughter. Fortunately no one decided to overstay a welcome, after about two hours all but Liz and Ellen had left to return to their own lives. I thought briefly one or both of them might decide to stay over but each went to work helping to clean up and put things away before offering their own goodbyes to us.

Now what? This was the start of a new phase in my life, a new phase for me and Courtney together. I had no idea how our lives would change and I'm certain Courtney didn't have much more than I did but we would take things in turn as they came. The first thing that came was Alexandra crying, she had been quiet and slept most of the time the others were trying to get a look at her but not now.

"Now what?" I asked, I hoped either Courtney or Alex would have some idea.

"It's something you're going to have to get used to Travis. Generally when she cries it either means she's hungry or needs to be changed. There's not a lot you're going to be able to do about the hungry part right now but maybe we should teach you how to get her changed right away." Courtney said with a smile as she watched me for my reaction. I don't know what reaction she might've been expecting, but I had known for quite some time I would be drafted for diaper duty on a regular basis.

"Okay Cort, show me what I have to do and we can get started here." I said, it was time I did my first diaper change.

We had stocked up well before Courtney went into labor, we probably had enough diapers and baby wipes and everything we would need for at least a month.

Courtney took Alexandra into the bedroom and I followed, she set her down carefully on the bed and started giving me my first lesson.

"Pull off the tabs on each side of the diaper, then pull it down slowly. Be careful of what you find, you never know how much there might be." She said, chuckling at my uncertainty even as I started following her directions.

I pulled the tabs and slowly pulled the front of the diaper down, I didn't see anything but I wasn't sure exactly what I might be expecting either. Maybe it was best this way since it was my first time, but she was only wet. Courtney lifted her up as I pulled the diaper out from under her, rolling it up and throwing it into the waste bin that was specially designed for such use. She then lay Alexandra back down on the changing pad, and asked me to hand her one of the baby wipes. She proceeded to wipe her down everywhere, both in front and back to make certain she was clean and dry before we would put on a new diaper.

"Okay, pick up your daughter and I'll show you how to get the new diaper back on." She said, indicating I was to pick up Alexandra. I had held her several times in the hospital but each time I had been hypersensitive about the possibility I might drop her. I guess I would have to get used to this, it was going to be a regular occurrence around here for quite a while. I did as Courtney asked, she laid out a clean diaper and then showed me where to set Alexandra back down onto the diaper. Once lying there we lifted up between her legs and wrapped it around her small thighs and then pulled the tabs across to fasten the sides in place.

"That wasn't so hard was it?" She asked with a sly grin on her face. Alex had been watching the whole process and I could see she too was amused but I had been fascinated.

"Nah, it wasn't that hard." I said, it really didn't seem to be that bad.

"I'll remember that next time she has a load in the diaper, you remember that too." She said, now laughing more vocally.

"I guess I'd better get her fed, it's been a few hours now." Courtney added, she started unbuttoning her blouse and before long Alexandra was sucking quietly at her breast. This was something I knew would fascinate me, I had never seen a woman breast-feeding a child up close. I think Alex was just as fascinated as I was, we each moved in to get a better look as Courtney sat down in the chair and held our daughter to her nipple. We could hear soft sucking noises and occasional murmurs from the child, Courtney was looking at her with the love a mother shares with a child. It was an amazing sight and made me realize just how much family meant to me at this moment.

*****

I had been without Courtney in my bed for two nights now, and it felt good to have her back here with me. Of course Alex had filled in for her one night and Liz the other, so I couldn't complain about not having a warm body but still I was glad to feel Courtney snuggled up against me tonight. I knew she was tired and I knew it would be a while before we could do any serious lovemaking, but right now I think I was probably almost as tired as she was after all the excitement of the day. I held her for a while as we whispered our love for each other and soon we were both asleep. That didn't last long, Alexandra decided she was hungry and she had not yet learned how to find her way to the refrigerator. Courtney got up to get her, soon both of them were back in bed although none of us was sleeping. I didn't mind, I still was amazed by the process of Courtney feeding our daughter from her breasts. I knew this would be a regular occurrence for a while and I also knew that my own sleep would be regularly interrupted until Alexandra was old enough to make it through the night without needing a feeding or diaper change. I had no one to blame but myself, it'd been my stiff cock that had deposited my seed inside Courtney that created this young life nine months ago.

Courtney was up early with Alexandra, she was again feeding her and I knew the reason she had arisen early was to change the diaper. I wasn't called to assist on this change, and from the smell I think I was glad of that. I knew I couldn't get away with doing only the wet diapers for long, but for now I allowed Courtney to take over diaper duty as I got up and went toward the kitchen to find something to eat. I wasn't really there for a full breakfast, I just thought I should put a little something in my stomach to settle it before going outside and doing my laps. I knew having a young daughter in the house would change our life considerably but I wanted to try to maintain a routine as close to what it had been as possible. I'm not sure how realistic this expectation was, but I knew I should try.

I was in the water swimming, I knew that Alex had gotten up but today she had not come out to join me in the pool. Courtney was busy with our daughter, but I could occasionally see the two of them talking in the kitchen as I glanced over toward the house when I was facing in that direction. I had finished swimming and gotten out of the water, sitting on the chair under the umbrella for several minutes to catch my breath before going into the pool house to get my usual shower. I saw Alex emerge from the back door and walk toward me, Courtney was still puttering around in the kitchen.

"Morning sis. Did you sleep last night?" I asked, I knew Alexandra had awakened me several times but wondered if Alex had been aware of that in her own room.

"I slept pretty well, but I did hear my niece a couple of times. I'm sure I'll get used to it, it's going to be a while before she learns to sleep through the night." Alex answered as she sat down in a chair beside me.

"Yeah, I think it's going to change all of our lives."

"It's going to be a good change Travis, I know it will. You're going to make a great father and I know Courtney couldn't be happier right now."

"I know what you mean Alex, I'm really happy right now but sometimes I'm just not sure how to express myself. I'm not sure if you understand, but I'm really glad you're here with us and part of the family." I tried, like I said I wasn't sure I was doing such a good job of expressing my feelings.

"I'm happy to be here with you too, you know I love you." I could see her eyes starting to get Misty, but they probably were not much different than my own.

"You going in the pool this morning?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"I was thinking about it but I'm not sure right now. Maybe I'll just sit here in the sun for a bit."

"Okay, I'm going to get my shower. I'll be back in a few..." I said, standing and heading toward the pool house.

I had been in the shower for about five minutes and was just ready to turn the water off when I heard the door open behind me. Thinking Alex might have come in to join me I turned but saw it was JoAnn instead. I hadn't thought about her this morning, although now I realized today was her normal day to service the pool.

"Morning Jo. I didn't remember today was your day." I said as she came in to the shower with me.

"I can understand Travis, what with the baby and all. How is Courtney?" She asked.

"She came home yesterday afternoon. She's tired but she is really happy."

"I'm so glad to hear that. You think she would mind if I saw the baby?" JoAnn asked as we stood facing each other in the shower.

"I don't think she would mind at all. Want to go now before you start on the pool?" I asked.

"Not just yet, I've got something more important to take care of." She said as she looked at me with a gleam in her eye. I remembered she had given up her time with me several days earlier, allowing Liz and Alex to share my cock as she stood and watched them on their knees in front of me. I knew I had promised her that today would be hers and hers alone, I realized she was expecting me to fulfill that promise with her.

"We can go inside in a few minutes." I said with a wink, JoAnn was already dropping to her knees in front of me. It didn't take her long today, she had my cock in her mouth before it ever started its rise to full rigidity. As I felt her lips and tongue working on me I realized just how much she wanted this, her tongue was literally flying within her mouth trying to wrap itself completely around the head of my cock. JoAnn had sucked me completely into her mouth before my cock began its rise, and now that I was getting harder, it was more difficult for her to keep all of me in that mouth but she was trying her best. She had never tried to Deep Throat me and I had never tried to push my own cock past the back of her throat but today I think she was desperate to feel every inch of my hardness inside of her mouth.

She was sliding up and back, I could feel the head of my cock hitting the back of her throat and sliding farther, not as far as I knew I could push in, but certainly much deeper than JoAnn had ever taken me before. She was licking and sucking with more veracity today than I had ever seen from her. She let go her grip on the base of my cock with her thumb and index finger, reaching behind me and grabbing each ass cheek with one of her hands. She was forcing me into her mouth, silently insisting that I give her everything I possessed. I wondered briefly if I would see Alex or Courtney come to watch, but deep down I knew that today belonged to JoAnn and I think each of the other two women realized this as well.

With what JoAnn was doing to me, I knew I wouldn't last long. I was watching as she continued sliding her mouth back and forth on my stiff cock, although her eyes were looking up toward my face I knew they were unfocused, all I could see in them was extreme lust. She was so focused on what she was doing there was nothing else present in her conscious.

"It's getting a lot closer Jo!" I said to warn her, but I'm not sure if she heard or understood my words. She continued trying to vacuum the liquid out of me with her mouth, I had never felt a blow job such as this in my life. She continued forcing me into her throat, her hands found their way into my ass crack and were tickling my backdoor even as she squeezed my ass cheeks. It was a strange sensation but also a pleasant one. I had never had a woman tease me there, in fact the only person who ever got close was a doctor one time who gave me a physical. It wasn't a pleasant feeling if I remembered right, but now there was something about JoAnn's fingertips teasing me at the same time she was trying to suck my tonsils through my cock.

"Here it comes Jo, if you don't pull off now you're going to be swallowing it." I warned her again, this time trying to get her attention by toying with her cheeks and her ears. Apparently it was enough for her to understand what I was trying to tell her, I saw her look at me again and this time I saw the understanding in her eyes even though the lust was still there. She pulled off just in time and I deposited my load all over her tits, just the way she liked it. She had a huge smile on her face as she was alternately looking at my own face and then the tip of my cock as jet after jet of hot semen left the head to find its way onto her chest. As the last dribbles made their way out, she wiped them off with the tip of her finger and then rubbed the entire deposit over her breasts, coding her chest with the sticky mess.

I was a little weak kneed myself, this had been an extra special blow job and I didn't remember ever having come so hard with any other woman sucking my cock, not even Courtney or Alexis. I helped her to her feet and the two of us managed to get under the water, soon I was rubbing my hands across her chest and rinsing off the gooey mess she had been playing with a moment earlier. I enjoyed this, her breasts were firm without SAG and I enjoyed the feel of them in my hands even briefly as she allowed me to wash them off. I had finished taking care of this task when to my surprise, JoAnn took my right hand and pushed it further down her abdomen, using her left to pull the front of her bikini bottoms out and forcing my hand in between her legs.

"What's this?" I asked in surprise.

"Use your hands on me Travis, feel just how wet I am. Put your fingers in me, fuck me with your fingers." She answered as I could hear her voice getting tight and husky.

She let go my hand and pulled the bikini bottoms down, soon she had kicked them away and was naked just as I was. My hand was cupping her pussy, my fingers had moved between the labia even without conscious thought on my part. She was wet, and I realized only part of that wetness came from the shower. Now that she was naked she pulled herself tight against me, again grabbing my right hand with hers and urging me to find her opening with my fingers. This is something that had never happened between us, in the past she had always been satisfied with a quick blow job and then a kiss goodbye. Today the blow job had been much more insistent and now here she was demanding that I get her off with my fingers. It didn't take much effort for me to move a finger into her wet opening, she was literally forcing my hand further inside of her and directing me as we stood only several inches apart. I inserted a second and pushed in as far as I could, I could feel the inside of her pussy squeezing down on my fingers as they entered her. I started exploring slowly but soon my fingers became bolder, I was pushing in and sliding around in every direction as JoAnn started squirming with every movement. Soon she let go my hand, she was holding herself upright by wrapping her arms around me, I saw that her eyes were closed and she was moaning with pleasure as my fingers worked inside of her. I continued my toying, it seemed to me it would not take much to bring on a climax from her based on what I could see. Without removing my fingers I put my thumb on her clit which was hard and easy to find and she jumped at my first touch. I started teasing it with my thumb slowly, running circles around it and only touching it lightly at first but soon my movements became more regular and more direct. JoAnn was whimpering and I could feel her holding me tighter, I think she was having a difficult time standing up on her own. I wrapped my other arm around her back to aid in keeping her upright, I knew she was only seconds from reaching her peak. I was right, soon she was shuddering and moaning as I was holding her up with my one arm and continuing to tease her although more gently as she trembled and shook with the force of her climax.

"Thanks Travis, I needed that." She said after several minutes of calming.

"I'm glad to help Jo. Are you okay now?" I asked, I wasn't sure what had brought on this behavior and I wanted to be certain she was capable of getting back to normal.

"Yes, I'm good Travis." She didn't say much, didn't really explain anything but she was reaching for the bottom of her suit to put it back on. I turned the water off and we each dried, I remembered she had wanted to go see Courtney and Alexandra and thought it would be a good way for her to get a few more minutes of quiet time before she had to return to her duties with the pool. Once dry and dressed, we walked toward the house although I took her by the arm just in case she needed the extra help. She smiled at me in appreciation but I didn't see any reason why she couldn't walk by herself if she really needed to.

Alex had been outside when I went into the pool house but she had apparently gone into the main house before JoAnn and I came out. We went to the back door and entered, I followed JoAnn in and immediately she was drawn to Courtney and the baby.