Travis's Tale Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If that's what married life is going to be, then maybe we need to do something else before that happens." Courtney said suggestively, I could feel her turning onto her stomach and then getting up onto her hands and knees. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what she was doing and what she expected of me. I got onto my knees and using my hands to guide me, found her hips and moved behind her. She still had some of the baby weight that she hadn't yet worked off, but I only thought it made her look sexy. Most of what had been in her abdomen had been gone but the remaining weight she carried in her hips and her breasts. Right now my target was between those hips, she was wiggling her ass back at me and although not saying it directly, she was inviting me to enter her once again. I wasn't going to disappoint, I moved close and with a little minor fumbling, the head of my cock again found her entrance and soon was back in that warm and wet place. We found a rhythm again, each time I would thrust in Courtney would push back against me until my crotch would slap against her ass cheeks. I was holding onto her hips as we moved together in perfect harmony, I wasn't worried at all this would be the last time we would make love in this position. As I Stroked in slowly, I started rubbing her back and then moving my hands down to cup her ass cheeks before moving back up and rubbing her back to her neck. She was moaning and purring, I knew she liked it and I don't think it was just the massage that was making her sigh with pleasure. I reached forward and lay across her back and wrapped my arms around her, allowing her hanging tits to fall into each of my hands. They hadn't lost any of their size, Courtney was still nursing our daughter and I could feel the slight dampness emerge from each of her nipples as I started massaging her milk filled breasts.

"Fuck me Travis! Fuck me long and hard!" Courtney ordered, her tone and her words surprised me although I could understand why as I felt her arousal increasing with each passing minute. I did as she requested, I started pushing in harder and faster and each time my cock bottomed out inside of her I would hear her grunt her pleasure. We were connected as much as we could be, my cock was inside of her pussy and our entire bodies were pressed against each other back to front. I could feel her warmth and as I wrapped myself around her, I knew the love we shared was adding to the feeling for each of us. We continued to move like this for another 10 minutes, even though I was doing my best to bring her to climax she kept fighting it off as she enjoyed the climb. I had to hold back myself, I didn't want to come too quickly and then not be able to bring Courtney to her own orgasm. We were each working to prolong the other's pleasure and at the same time that enabled each of us to increase our own. Finally neither of us could hold out any longer, I felt the head of my cock swelling inside of Courtney and soon I was filling her to overflowing with my hot semen. She had stopped pushing back against me, she was holding herself motionless except for the trembling of her body as she hung her head toward the mattress with her mouth open in a silent scream. She had always been vocal in the past but had started to control her vocalizations when Alexandra was sleeping in our room and now that Alexandra was gone, Courtney had maintained the habit. Probably just as well that she not wake others in the house although I had no doubt each and every one of them knew exactly what was going on in our room. I continued holding her for several minutes longer, the tremors and spasms I felt inside of her pussy helped to maintain my cock in a semi erect state but soon I wilted enough that it fell out on its own and Courtney had returned her breathing and heart rate to normal. I would've liked to keep going like this all night and I think Courtney would've joined me, but each of us was drained from the sexual activity and also the wedding preparations had taken their toll on us.

*****

I had been more tired than I thought, it was light out when I awoke. There was enough light coming in through the skylight to see what was going on in the bedroom but right now even with my eyes closed, I didn't need to see. I felt my morning wood sliding into her wet pussy, soon I was completely buried as the weight settled onto my crotch. My cock was intimately familiar with Courtney's pussy and this wasn't it. Suddenly my eyes jerked open, I wasn't sure what was happening.

"Good morning Travis." Ellen said as she settled herself onto my cock.

"Ellen? What are you doing in here?" I asked, my mind was still fuzzy from sleep.

"I think it's pretty obvious Travis, I'm riding your cock." She said with a giggle.

"I can see that Ellen, I mean I'm supposed to get married today. You and Pete are, well, I mean I don't understand." I was really confused, Courtney had been in bed with me last night and I assumed she was in the house somewhere. And Ellen was now about seven months pregnant with my friend Pete's baby. I looked down at her stomach and yeah I was right, the bulge was there even bigger than it had been last time I saw her and her breasts were hanging down heavy onto that bulge.

"This is our last chance Travis, this is something I've wanted for a long time." Ellen's words reminded me of the pact the four women had made with each other, that one day each of them would sleep with me. So far Courtney, Liz and Alex had done so and now apparently Ellen was going to take her turn as well.

"What about Courtney and Pete?" I asked Ellen as she was starting to slide herself up and down my cock.

"Are they doing this too?" Ellen said with a hearty laugh, I don't think she was taking this nearly as seriously as I was right now.

"You know what I mean Ellen. Does Pete know about this?" I asked, that's not something I wanted my best friend to find out about.

"I'm not going to tell him but if you want to, I guess you can." She said without slowing down her movements. She was moving a little more slowly than she might have but I could understand with the extra weight she was carrying low in her belly. Still, she was managing to slide up and down and at the same time I could feel just how tight her pussy was. She had always been shorter and more slightly built than the other three women so it didn't surprise me my cock would fill her more than it filled Courtney or the other two. I had to forget comparisons, right now Ellen was the one riding me, and I knew even if maybe I should have, I wasn't going to throw her off. First, I never would do that for fear of hurting her but at the same time with a little bit of thought I realized the other three women were probably in the house somewhere. If they were in the house, they knew exactly what was going on in this bedroom. Since none of them had done or said anything, I knew Ellen had their implicit if not explicit permission to be doing what she was doing. Apparently she was bound and determined that all four of them would fulfill their part of the pact and I guess with my impending marriage today, she decided she didn't want to fool around with a married man. That thought was a little strange, maybe it wasn't accurate but I couldn't think of any other reason why she might think today would be her last chance.

"Just lay back and relax Travis, let me do all the work here." She said as she continued sliding her self up and down my cock. I could see it was an effort for her, I knew the increasing weight had been making her tired over the past few weeks. I remembered back a few months before when Courtney had been the one riding my cock, her bulging belly hanging down onto my abdomen as she moved. Just like with Courtney, I ran my hands over Ellen's belly and felt its warmth and then reached farther up and toyed with her nipples which were getting bigger just as the rest of her was. Ellen grinned at my touch, she was moaning and urged me to continue my fondling.

"That feels good Travis, my tits are really sore now that they're getting bigger. Keep playing with them, it really turns me on."

"Just tell me what you want Ellen, let me know what I can do to make you feel good." I said, I had lost any uncertainty I had before about what we were doing.

"Right now I feel good just sliding up and down your cock, but I might get tired soon. If I do I'll let you know, then you can help me more." She said as she leaned down and put her hands on my chest, allowing her breasts to fall toward my face. She was using her arms to leverage her pussy up and down on my cock but each time she moved her breasts swayed back and forth right across my face and it didn't take much effort on my part to take a nipple into my mouth.

"That's it Travis, suck on them. Suck on them and make me feel what it's like to nurse a baby. It makes me so hot when I see Courtney feeding Alexandra. I'll bet she feeds you too, doesn't she?"

"Yes Ellen, Courtney feeds me too." I said, letting go her nipple long enough to answer her question before going back to suckling. I could feel a shiver run through Ellen as I said the words, her pussy gripped my cock and gave it a good squeeze before she resumed her sliding and rocking. I switched tits, giving the other nipple the same attention I had given the first and Ellen was moaning more vocally now. She couldn't lean over as far as she liked because of her belly, but the breasts were large enough she wasn't having any trouble at all dragging them across my face.

"I'm getting tired here Travis, I'm going to need some help." Ellen said after several more minutes. She had stopped her movements and was now sitting up straight, looking at me with arousal but I could see the fatigue on her face.

"What can I do for you Ellen?" I asked, I was gently rubbing her thighs and hips as she sat motionless atop me.

"I want you on top of me, but my belly is too big if I'm on my back. How about if I kneel down and you slide your cock in from behind me?" That wouldn't be a problem, I had just done the same with Courtney a few hours earlier although I'm not sure Ellen needed to know that.

"It's not a problem Ellen, let me know what I can do to help." I reassured her.

Ellen pushed up off me slowly, raising herself with her thighs and then swinging a leg over and then flopping down on the bed beside me. She was lying on her back and breathing hard and I knew she had put a lot of effort into what she had already done. I knew how hard this was on her, I had seen Courtney just like this and we had each adjusted our sex life to compensate. I rolled onto my side and started toying with Ellen's breasts and rubbing her belly, giving her several minutes to catch her breath as she smiled at me gratefully.

"Thanks Travis, I feel better now. Shall we get going again?" I had to chuckle, Ellen was bound and determined to see this through. I'm not sure exactly how much of her arousal she had lost by taking a break, but I didn't think it would take too long to get it back either.

"Give me your hand here and I'll help you to roll over. Let me know when you're ready, I don't want to hurt you." I said to Ellen as I offered her my hand and helped her roll onto her side and then get to her knees. Soon she was in position, she was looking back over her shoulder as I got myself into position behind her.

"Are you ready?" I asked, but I could already see the look on her face that told me she was waiting impatiently for me to impale her on my stiff cock. I took it in my hand and ran it through her pussy lips several times, she had lost a little of her wetness but not a lot. With my cock head now coated with her wetness, it went in easily and soon I felt her ass cheeks pressing against my crotch. Ellen had been holding herself up on her forearms but dropped her head and shoulders to the mattress, although her ass was still up in the air invitingly as I started sliding in and out of her.

"You can give it to me hard Travis, you're not going to hurt the baby." Ellen said as I was moving in and out of her with a slow rhythm.

I picked up my pace, I hadn't really been thinking about that but at the same time I did realize she was smaller than Courtney had been. It had never been a problem with Courtney and now I started slamming into Ellen with long and hard strokes. She had regained enough of her breath to start moaning more loudly, she was demanding I give it to her hard and there was no doubt that everyone in the house could hear her. In fact, I had realized several minutes earlier that the other three of them were in the kitchen talking. The smell of coffee let me know they were probably having breakfast and perhaps they were even discussing what we might be doing but so far none had made an appearance in this room. I didn't expect to see any of them, I'm not sure how Ellen might've felt about that but I think the three of them knew just how badly Ellen wanted this. Several months earlier Liz had been disappointed when she thought she might be the last of the four to sleep with me, but at that point I had slept with all of them but Ellen. Alex had told me I would eventually sleep with her and I hadn't believed her, but now I realized that Alex had been right. Something about these four women confused me but I knew that trying to figure it out would only confuse me all the more. Besides, right now I had something more important to concentrate my attention on.

I lay down across Ellen's back just as I had done to Courtney last night, her breasts were just as large as Courtney's and I had no doubt they soon would be filled with milk. Right now Ellen had told me how sore they were as they were getting larger and I did my best to squeeze and massage them gently, I didn't want to hurt her but the way she was moaning and sighing at my touch I knew nothing I did was hurting her. I had shortened my stroke while sliding in and out even though I was pounding hard. Ellen was grunting in between her size and moans, I could tell she was getting closer to her release. The wetness that originally coded my cock was getting more copious, I could feel it running out and down my balls each time I slid out before readying myself for the next thrust into her pussy. Without warning Ellen tensed up, her pussy muscles gripped my cock so firmly I was unable to pull out. She was shuddering and shaking, her body convulsing but she uttered not a sound. I remembered back to the time when Liz and I had watched Pete taking her from behind at the Christmas party and although I hadn't noticed it at the time, neither of them had made a sound as they came. Maybe it was just because they didn't want anyone else to know what they were doing but Ellen was totally silent as she came on my cock. I could feel her pussy getting hotter as the liquid inside of her started running out around my cock, this time it was coming out on its own without my cock pulling it out. I had been close myself and after several more convulsions I was able to slide my cock out several inches before pushing back in hard. The friction was even greater but I was bound and determined to keep going. Despite wanting to continue as long as possible, the increased pressure and friction her pussy muscles were causing brought me to my own release, I was shooting multiple hot Jets into her which only increased the convulsions she was having. I wrapped myself around her more tightly, I could feel her entire body trembling as she rode out her orgasm. I had pushed in as far as possible, my cock was as deep inside of her as it could go. I stopped pushing, and soon my cock finished pulsing inside of her. We lay together like this for several minutes, I probably couldn't have pulled out if I wanted. Ellen was breathing hard through her mouth as she tried to calm and I could sense the shudders and tremors starting to diminish slowly. After several more minutes she pushed up onto her forearms and crawled forward the few inches it took for my cock to fall out. We were each breathing hard, I was sitting on my knees looking at Ellen's bare ass as she had once again fallen onto the mattress with her torso. I could see my fluid starting to ooze out, her pussy lips were twitching and fluttering rhythmically as her body was still coming down from her climax.

"Why don't you two get a shower and then get something to eat." I heard Alex say from the kitchen, I had no idea how she might know we had finished.

"Can you give me a hand up off this bed Travis?" Ellen asked as she rolled over onto her back. I had gotten up off the bed and reached out a hand to her, she swung her legs off the mattress and then I helped her to stand. She was a little shaky on her feet but after a few seconds she regained her balance and stood facing me.

"Thanks Travis. This means a lot to me. I guess you know we all had an agreement, maybe you didn't agree with it but I appreciate what you did for me. Damn, this stuff is running down my leg. Shall we get a shower?"

It was surreal, once again I was wondering what went through the minds of these four women. I decided not to worry, I probably never would completely understand.

"I think we need to go into Alex's bathroom, it's bigger than the one in the hallway. Just lead the way." I suggested to Ellen. We walked naked from my room into Alex's to get a shower, I glanced over at the three of them sitting in the kitchen and saw they were all grinning broadly and chuckling at me as Ellen and I headed toward the shower. I adjusted the water and we got in, it was a little strange with Ellen here instead of Courtney but we managed. I washed her off and in the process got a good feel of her breasts and belly, even though I had just done so not long before. She took extra care to make certain my cock was completely clean and although it was mostly hard when we finished, she didn't give it any more attention after the shower. By the time we had dressed and gotten into the kitchen to eat, my Boner had subsided and everything looked normal. It'd been a strange morning and it was then I remembered that I was supposed to get married later that day. Yes indeed, a very strange morning.

*****

The wedding was scheduled for 2 o'clock so the rest of the morning was devoted to the women scurrying around getting hair and makeup taken care of and then getting into dresses. They had gone way over what I would've expected, apparently their days of shopping in Dallas had been more than successful. I thought they all looked great, but Courtney was way over the top. I knew she was a beautiful woman but with hair done and her face tastefully made up, the dress she had chosen only accentuated her natural beauty all the more. The other three weren't any slouches either, even Ellen with her large belly looked amazing. Soon it was time to leave for town, the five of us plus Alexandra wouldn't fit into a single car so Alex and I drove in mine as the other three took Alex's. Alexandra was in the backseat with Courtney, she was happily cooing and doing baby things not knowing that today was any different than any other. We got to the church and went in, there were a number of people milling about and the feeling of excitement started to grow. I didn't know why, I figured a few people would say a few things, we would each exchange our vows and that would be the end of it. Of course, nothing had gone the way I had expected it during the entire last month and so there was no reason to think today would be any different. As we entered, Pete came over and gave Ellen a big hug and kiss before turning to me to shake my hand. He was going to be my best man and I felt strange knowing that only six hours earlier my cock had been buried inside of the woman who was carrying his child. I glanced at Ellen for any reaction, but I saw nothing on her face to indicate she was embarrassed by what we had done or that Pete would ever know. I'm not sure it was regret about what we had done, but I did know that if Ellen had not initiated the act this morning it never would have happened. I had to forget that, soon the ceremony would start and all my attention would be on my bride.