Travis's Tale Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was great Travis, I'm so glad we decided to come out to see you." JoAnn said, she found her voice before Liz found hers although Liz echoed JoAnn's comments.

"That was fun, we need to do this again." Liz said with a giggle, it seemed a little odd to be standing here with two naked women in the shower with me, but then again a lot of odd things had happened and now most of them didn't seem so strange anymore. We finished up in the shower, dried off and went back toward the house. Just as I suspected neither of the two had been wearing anything when she came out, they were each totally naked and not bothered in the least to be walking back to the house with me. When we entered Alex was in the kitchen working to get some coffee going, she didn't seem surprised as the three of us entered. JoAnn and Liz went toward the guest room, while I stopped for a second to give Alex a quick kiss on the cheek to wish her good morning.

"Did you get your swim in?" She said with a smile, she knew exactly what happened after I finished swimming.

"Yeah, I had a good swim this morning."

"I think JoAnn might need some clean clothes. Do you think you have anything that will fit her?" I suggested to Alex, I didn't think JoAnn had anything with her other than the shorts and T-shirt she had been wearing since she arrived yesterday.

"I'll look in a bit, I don't think she's going to need any clothes just yet." Alex said with a chuckle.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Go listen outside their door..." Alex suggested. I had an idea what she was implying, but I did walk several steps toward the bedroom just the same. It hadn't taken them long and as I heard the soft sighs and moans coming from behind the door I was envisioning them engaging in a mutual 69, each pleasuring the other with hands and tongue.

Liz and JoAnn came out of the guest room an hour later, Courtney and Alex were sitting with me in the kitchen drinking coffee and going over our plans for the day. We hadn't been to the office for several weeks now, I knew I had to make an appearance every once in a while and that was what we had scheduled to do. Alex went into her room and got a clean shirt and another pair of shorts for JoAnn, she didn't want to accept them but Alex told her it was only a loan for now and she could bring them back whenever she got to it. We all knew JoAnn came around twice a week to service the pool and I didn't think it would be long before she returned them to Alex, cleaned and ready to be worn again.

"You people are so nice to me. I just don't know what to say." JoAnn said with tears in her eyes as she gave each of us a hug before she and Liz were ready to leave. We had convinced each of them to stay long enough to have breakfast with us, Alex had gotten better at mastering cooking. We finished a leisurely breakfast and soon the other two departed, Courtney Alex and I were just about ready for our own departure.

We drove into town, Alex and I were in the front and Courtney in the back with Alexandra in her child safety seat. The trip to the office was more formality than anything although a number of our employees had expressed interest in seeing how our daughter was doing since they didn't see her often. Courtney was more than happy to show her off, she was growing quickly and had been a good child. I was a proud father myself, although I didn't like a lot of public complements I did feel fortunate to now have Courtney as my wife and our daughter we could raise together. It was a good feeling and my life was content. Alex and Courtney had put on more appropriate attire to go into the office, they had been hanging around the house without formality, many days neither put on a top. The office turned to pandemonium as we entered, just as I knew it would. I tried to stay out of the group of women that descended upon Courtney and Alexandra and instead keep on the periphery and actually speak to some of my colleagues about business matters. We spent about two hours in the office before things calmed enough that we were ready to leave. Since we were in town we decided to stop at the steakhouse, the same restaurant Alex and I had eaten in that first night when someone started shooting at us in the car. It was a fleeting memory and I pushed it out of my head, I had no worries the scene would be repeated and instead I concentrated my attention on the two attractive women and the young child who were my dinner companions. Alexandra was in a high chair and got just as much attention from the waitresses in the restaurant as she had received from the women in our office but that was becoming pretty normal whenever she made a public appearance. I'm sure the attention would diminish as she got older but here right now she seemed to thrive on it.

After a great dinner we started the long drive home, again I was driving with Alex in the front seat and Courtney in the back with our daughter who quickly went to sleep. I had made this drive many times and as I neared the spot where the sniper had shot out my tire almost 2 years ago I started to get nervous. I didn't have anything specific to cause the nervousness but still it was there. Perhaps I was overreacting and soon my apprehension disappeared as we continued to drive on without issue. No one was there waiting for us and I felt foolish to even think it. We arrived home and went into the house, it was late enough we had no plans to do anything other than go straight to bed. Courtney put Alexandra down in her crib, she had been sleeping through the night most of the time now and each of us was grateful to be able to get a full night's sleep. We undressed and got into bed, I pulled Courtney close and enjoyed the feel of her warm body pressing tightly against my own. It's a feeling I would never get tired of, each of us holding the other in a loving embrace. I kissed Courtney and started toying with her breasts when I felt the bed move behind me and I knew it had to be my sister.

"Move over you two." She said with a giggle as she slid in next to me, she was just as warm behind me as Courtney was in front of me.

"What are you doing here Alex?" I asked although I didn't really expect much of an answer.

"I thought I'd like to be close to my favorite brother and sister tonight." She said, still chuckling. She and Courtney had been best friends for quite a few years now but this was the first time I had heard her refer to Courtney as a sister. Since Courtney and I were now married Alex had a sister in law but we were close enough that little distinction didn't really mean anything.

"I guess if you are here now you can stay." I said, knowing that with Alex here in bed with us any thoughts of enjoying my wife's pussy tonight would only be a memory.

I rolled onto my back between Alex and Courtney, I had my arm still wrapped around Courtney's shoulders and was pulling her closer to me as I got myself comfortable and prepared to go to sleep. What I wasn't expecting was for Alex to roll herself on top of me, soon she was lying fully against me.

"What are you doing Alex?" It seemed like an echo of my question several minutes before.

"I want to be close to my brother." She said in a soft voice.

"You're not going to get much closer than this." I answered with a laugh of my own.

"She needs you Travis, love your sister." Courtney said from my other side, surprising me that she would say it.

"Make love to me Travis. I need you close to me and I want to feel us as close together as we can possibly get." Alex said softly into my ear as she was starting to slide her crotch across my cock which was trapped between our bodies.

"Right here and now?" I asked without thinking.

"I can leave if you want me to." Courtney said as she heard my last concern.

"Don't go Cort, I love you both and want you here with me tonight."

"You heard what she said Travis, show your sister just how much you love her." Courtney said as she rolled to her side and started running her fingers over first my arm and then Alex's. I could feel her light touch as she moved, Alex was becoming more active as Courtney continued her light touch. I thought back to the first time the three of us had been in this bed together, then Alex watched as Courtney rode me to a wonderful climax. Tonight there was no light for Courtney to see by but I think she would have a pretty good idea of what we would be doing.

"I want to be on top Alex, roll off and let me change positions." I directed. She did as I asked, soon she was lying next to Courtney and I had slid myself atop her. Now I was the one moving more actively, I was slowly rubbing my fully erect cock against her wet pussy lips as she started softly whimpering and trembling in anticipation of what was to come. Courtney was still lying beside us on her side, she was now softly rubbing her hands up and down across my back and occasionally further down, teasing my ass cheeks with her fingertips.

"I'm ready Travis, please give it to me." Alex asked and it was easy to understand the need in her voice. She spread her legs and lifted her knees, I knew what to do from this point. I pushed up off of her chest and got to my knees before guiding the head of my cock to the junction of her thighs and the wet pussy that was waiting within. I pushed in slowly and easily until our crotches met and I knew we were physically as close as we could possibly be. I also knew I loved my sister as much as I possibly could and perhaps almost as much as I loved Courtney. We were a family and the closeness we felt now was something I didn't think could ever be equaled.

I started moving in Alex, she was thrusting back to meet each of my strokes in. She quickly wrapped her legs around my ass and urged me to push in as deeply as possible. I was doing my best to do just that, the feeling was great and I wanted it to last as long as I possibly could. As I continued stroking in and out I felt Courtney put her hand on my right ass cheek and leave it there. She was showing me she was connected to me and at that moment I realized she had taken Alex's hand with her other. She was letting each of us know that she was part of our family. Her hand was warm and she simply let it rest against me as I continued working my cock into and out of Alex's pussy. Neither of us was in a hurry, we each knew our intention wasn't strictly sexual relief although that would be part of it whenever we were ready. No, this was an act of pure love between us and one I was happy to share with her. Knowing that Courtney was physically joined to us only added to the moment.

Each of us had been near the end several times but knowing we wanted to make this last we had slowed enough to allow the surging within our loins to pause, allowing us to prolong our love making. I knew I was ready and Alex was too, and this time we felt the climax rushing toward the finish line, each of us was now ready. Alex arrived several seconds before I did and I could tell she was experiencing a powerful orgasm. She pulled my head to hers and started kissing me with a fervor I hadn't seen from her ever. Yes, we had kissed many times in the past but not like this. She was shaking and shuddering and the spasm that wracked her pussy was strong enough to bring on my own climax. I was filling her up with my hot seed, as much as I had ever pumped into her in the past. Maybe even as much as I normally gave Courtney but I tried not to compare the two women since I loved them both equally. As the two of us shook and shuddered together Courtney moved closer, wrapping an arm around my back and pulling herself as close as possible to both of us. I could feel her one breast on my arm and I knew the other was squashed against Alex's side. We lay like that for a good 15 minutes, the three of us holding each other and enjoying our closeness.

"I think it's Courtney's turn now." I whispered into Alex's ear as I started to remove my semi erect cock from her still dilated pussy.

"No, not tonight Travis. Tonight is for you and Alex alone. I know there will be plenty of time for the two of us in the future but right now the two of you needed each other and I'm just glad I was here to experience it with you both. You know I love you and I know Alex loves you as well. I'm so glad to be part of a family that is as close as we are." I listened to Courtney's words, the thoughts I had felt in the presence of her parents several days ago coming back to me. I'm sure her parents loved her but right now I was thinking that perhaps she had missed out on possibly physical or emotional closeness when living at home with them. Now she was experiencing something with us that had been devoid in her younger life. It was something she needed and something I desperately wanted to make certain she understood. We were family and always would be, regardless of what happened in the future the three of us would always be here for each other. I also vowed to myself that our daughter would know a life where she was loved by a family that was as close as we felt right now. At this moment I didn't think that would be a difficult task. Courtney moved back far enough that I could roll off Alex, once again I was lying in between the two women who meant more to me than anyone else in the world. Of course, that group of women had grown by 1 with the birth of our daughter and right now she was asleep in her own crib in her own room. I pulled each of them close to me and offered a kiss good night to both.