Travis's Tale Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of us were swimming around casually, I remember the last time we had all been in the pool like this. JoAnn wasn't here that time but all the other women were and each seemed intent on teasing me and getting me sexually aroused. They had done a good job, I emerged from the water with my Boner very apparent as the others stared and giggled. At that time I had not been part of their group for long enough to be comfortable hanging around a group of naked women but that had changed over the past year. As we talked and lazed in the water, each of the women took their turn to move close to me and rubbed her breasts across my body, while at the same time giving my cock a good squeeze and a few tugs. Even though I had experienced this with them before, it didn't take long before my cock was hard and straining under the water once again. I didn't complain, it was all part of the game and I was getting something out of it myself. I managed to squeeze a few breasts and rub some ass cheeks as my body came in contact with theirs. It was all in good fun until Ellen came close and wrapped her legs around my waist, she was holding my shoulders and soon I could feel her rubbing her bare pussy up and down against my steel hard cock. I didn't think this was a very good idea, I was a married man now and expected that I was going to be faithful to my wife. Besides that, my friend Pete was due any time and I knew having him find us in such a compromising position wouldn't be a good thing.

"What are you doing Ellen?" I asked, she seemed intent on arousing both of us.

"Don't you like this Travis? You enjoyed it yesterday morning." It was true, she had been riding my cock yesterday morning but that was before I got married. Also she had impaled herself on me before I was awake enough to realize what she was doing. I knew the other women were aware of what we were doing as it happened, but Ellen's words just now seemed to surprise JoAnn who was close enough to hear what she had said.

"You slept with Travis the morning before he got married?" JoAnn said softly, she was trying not to let Courtney hear something Courtney might not be aware of.

"It was the last chance I had before he got married." Ellen confessed, she was still doing her best to rub herself against me.

"Does your husband know about this? Did you say he's going to be here soon?" JoAnn was confused but apparently she wanted to know.

"I'm not married yet, but soon. And no, he doesn't know and he's not going to find out at least not from any of us." Ellen said, she had slowed her teasing although had not pulled away.

"JoAnn's right Ellen, Pete's going to be here soon. I don't think either one of us wants him to see us like this." I said, trying to bring Ellen back to reality.

"I know you're right, but my pussy is so horny right now." Ellen said softly, I could see on her face that she knew we had to stop but at the same time she really didn't want to. Her lust won out over reason, suddenly she pulled herself forward with her legs wrapped around my ass and I found myself buried in her pussy. It was only for a few seconds, reason coming back quickly as she pushed herself away from me and let go. She floated away and joined Liz and Alex in conversation as JoAnn and I were left alone in that part of the pool.

"Courtney must've known about you two?" JoAnn asked softly, she was still concerned about what Courtney might hear. Courtney was in the other end of the pool, still playing with Alexandra and not paying too much attention to what was going on with the rest of us.

"Courtney knows. Things are a little strange around here I'm sure you must know by now."

"Come to think of it, except for Ellen I've seen each of the other three suck your cock. Can I infer from that you have fucked them all too?"

"Like I said, things are a little strange around here sometimes. It's a little complicated to explain but the four of them had a pact among themselves. The first part of it was a bet to see which of them would get me into bed first. Once Courtney won that bet, they modified their pact and agreed that each one of them would eventually sleep with me. I didn't know anything about it in the beginning, and I would be more than happy with just Courtney. In fact, now that we're married I don't expect to find any of the other three in bed although sometimes one of them will join me before I know who it is." That was all the explanation I could offer, trying to analyze it would only make me more confused than I already was.

"What about you and me in the shower? Will it bother you or Courtney if I suck you off before I service your pool?" JoAnn wanted to know, I knew just how much she enjoyed our time together.

"I haven't discussed it with Courtney, but it has never bothered her in the past. I might feel a little odd but I'm going to have to discuss it with her before I know for certain." I explained to JoAnn.

"She and your sister snuck us off together at the Christmas party, I think she got turned on watching us." JoAnn smiled at the recollection.

"They both take care of me, I'm sure their intention was to make me happy. They also worry about you, they know how much you enjoy it and we all knew it would be a few more months before you started back with the pool. Like I told you yesterday, everybody here cares about you and if you need anything from any of us, just ask."

Even though we were in the pool and wet, I could see tears start running down her cheeks as she wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tight. She felt just as good now in the water as she did each time she blew me in the shower, what had originally been something that happened maybe once every month or two was now something that happened twice a week.

"Thank you Travis, thank you so very much. You don't know how much this means to me." She said, still holding herself tightly against me.

"You don't have to worry JoAnn, like I said we're all here for you. You're welcome to come over any time just to hang out or if you need to talk to any of us."

"I'm lucky to have such good friends. You don't suppose..." JoAnn suddenly asked, wrapping her legs around my waist and starting to rub her crotch against my cock just as Ellen had been doing several minutes earlier.

"I'd love to JoAnn, but like I said I need to be certain. Please don't think it's anything against you, I just need to decide what's right in my own mind. Courtney might not object but I really need to know if she would be okay with us making love or she's just saying it because she wants me to be happy."

"I can understand that Travis, you sound about as confused as I feel right now. Hopefully both of us can work through these things before too much longer."

JoAnn let go her leg lock around my hips, but she still held on to me with her arms and squeezed me tight. I could completely understand her confusion and I knew she was hurting due to the recent separation from her husband. She was trembling in my arms and I held her tightly against myself, my erect cock was now flat against her abdomen but there was less sexual tension in our hug than there had been a minute earlier. The other women had been watching us, I think they all realized JoAnn needed someone to listen to her and each of them gave us the time and space we needed until JoAnn started to calm. I hoped she would find happiness, but I wasn't sure how to help her in any way other than offering the support I already had.

"Hey, what's everybody doing?" I heard the voice of Pete yell out as he too came around the side of the house and walked toward the pool. Hearing someone else, JoAnn let go and floated away as he got close enough to see us all in the water. He and Ellen had been here a few times when all the women had stripped off their tops although the first time he saw that I thought his eyes would bug out of his head. Now we were all buck naked although I'm not sure he could tell that since we were all in the water.

"Hey baby, I'm glad you made it." Ellen squealed as she started paddling toward the steps to get out. I don't know if the other women realized it but I was sitting there waiting for Pete's reaction to see Ellen come out of the pool bare ass naked.

"What? What happened to your suit?" Pete asked as Ellen emerged from the water and started walking toward him, her arms extended for a hug.

"I took it off." Was her simple explanation.

Pete was looking at us, particularly at me since I was the only other male in the vicinity. I still don't think he realized the rest of us were naked but it wouldn't take long.

"Want to get in with us?" Ellen asked Pete after they had exchanged a hug and a quick kiss.

"I didn't bring a suit." He said, still hesitant about how Ellen was standing there in front of the rest of us naked.

"Doesn't matter, nobody else has one either." Ellen offered, I could see the grin on her face as she watched the look of surprise that suddenly covered Pete's face.

"Everybody?" He still couldn't believe it.

"She's right Pete, we're all naked." Alex my sister the exhibitionist said as she started to climb up the latter as though to prove it to Pete. I could see him staring at her bare body, he had seen her naked breasts before but right now she wasn't wearing a thing.

"I think you better put your eyes back in their sockets honey, I'm the only one you need to be looking at like that." Ellen said, I think half in jest and half a little jealous about the way Pete was staring at Alex. He was never a slow guy, he knew exactly what Ellen meant and stopped looking at Alex before returning his gaze to Ellen.

"I think I'm going to sit this one out." He said, I think he was too embarrassed to strip down in front of the rest of us.

"I'll miss you, but it's your decision. Cannonball!" Ellen suddenly shouted as she launched herself into the pool with a large splash.

"Ellen?!?!" Pete yelled in shocked surprise.

"What's the matter honey? Never saw a fat naked pregnant lady jump into the pool?"

"I need a drink." Pete said in exasperation.

"There's liquor in the house Pete, help yourself." Alex said before she too jumped back into the water. He got up and walked toward the house, I think he was talking to himself and shaking his head as he made his way toward the alcohol he seemed to need.

Several minutes later Pete emerged with a glass of something, from the looks I thought it was probably straight Bourbon. He came out and found a chair under the umbrella and sat to watch us, slowly sipping at his drink as the rest of us swam and splashed around. He wasn't inclined to get into the water and the rest of us were still enjoying our time here so maybe half an hour later we finally decided to end the water play and think about getting something to eat. We got out of the pool one by one, Pete glancing at all of the women quickly, trying to get a good look before Ellen might catch him. Each new woman exiting the pool caused him to open his eyes a little wider, soon there were five naked women and then I came out last. I was glad my Boner had receded although I wasn't completely flaccid as my crotch came into view. My cock was in that semi state, starting to engorge but not yet sticking out and I could see Pete giving me the once over. I was secretly glad, after all a guy wants other guys to think he's bigger than he really is. I'm not sure if it was because Pete was here, but the women all got dressed as did I, not even leaving their tops off today. I went to the grill to get it started, soon I would be throwing steaks on it while the other women started taking care of things in the kitchen that needed to be done to bring together a meal. Half an hour later, we were all seated around the table although with Pete and JoAnn here it was starting to get more crowded. Still, there was room for everyone and what light conversation had been occurring before the food arrived stopped as the rest of us gave our attention to eating. It was a warm night and after the food had been finished and cleared away, we sat and talked for several more hours. Pete and Ellen were the first to leave, I had no doubt Pete would want a full accounting of everything that had happened before he arrived. Who knows, he might be in her house right now, drilling her hard because he had been so turned on by the sight of all those naked women. I knew I would be doing the same to Courtney before too much longer.

"You're welcome to stay over Jo. I know it's late, there's no need for you to drive home when we have plenty of room here for you." Alex offered as it was getting near bedtime for the rest of us. JoAnn had stayed and had been talking comfortably with us for several hours now. I think she wanted or maybe even needed the company and the rest of us were aware that she was hurting.

"You don't have to do that Alex, I don't live that far away." JoAnn objected.

"I know we don't have to, but we want to. Like I said, you're more than welcome to stay and if you really want some company, we can stay up and talk with you longer if you like."

"Okay, I'll stay the night but none of you need to sit up with me. Right now I think I'd just like to get some sleep." She had accepted Alex's offer.

"Do you mind sharing the guest room with Liz? If it's a problem, we can put Alexandra's crib in our room for the night and you can sleep in her room." Courtney offered.

"I don't mind sharing a room if Liz doesn't." JoAnn said cautiously.

"It doesn't bother me a bit, just let me know when you're ready to turn in." Liz answered.

"How about now." JoAnn said, I could see her fighting off a yawn as she considered Liz's words.

"Okay, follow me." Liz said as she stood, she was already pulling off the top of her bikini as they walked toward the guest room.

"What about you too?" I asked, Alex and Courtney were still here with me.

"I've been ready for a while now, I'll see the two of you in the morning." Alex answered, she too got to her feet and walked to her own room. Courtney got up and took Alexandra out of her swing where she had been sleeping for the past hour before tucking her into bed in her own crib. I went around turning out the lights and checking locks, soon we were in our own bed and engaged in our nightly wrestling match before falling into a deep sleep.

*****

Despite how tired I had been last night, I woke early and got out of bed carefully to not wake Courtney. I hadn't done my laps in several days and felt the need to get back, I could feel myself starting to tighten up from the lack of exercise. None of the women were awake, I went out and got into the pool by myself as I did my morning workout. My muscles were a little sore as I left the water but not as much as I thought they might be because of several days off. I looked toward the house and didn't see any activity, I assumed the women were all still sleeping. I went into the pool house to get a quick shower, just as I normally did after a swim. I had only been in there for a few minutes when I heard the door open behind me, it seemed like déjà vu all over again. I turned to see who was joining me, it was JoAnn and Liz. They had a conspiratorial look on each of their faces, I could see them smiling wickedly as they checked me out from top to bottom. I'm not sure what they were looking at this morning that they couldn't have scene yesterday, I was just as naked now as I had been then. Each of them was also naked, and as I checked them out briefly I saw them give each other a quick look before JoAnn grasped my cock. It didn't take long, I was always ready for her hand and her mouth whenever she came out to take care of me in the mornings. She was squeezing and stroking, soon my cock was hard and pointing toward her face. Without a word between them the two dropped to their knees in front of me and soon my cock was getting a tongue massage from JoAnn. She gave me several strokes before relinquishing my cock to Liz, soon I knew the feel that came from them passing me back and forth half a dozen times. With that kind of attention it didn't take long before I could feel the tightening in my balls and a warmth growing in my loins. I knew that feeling well, JoAnn was able to bring it out of me on a regular basis and now with Liz and her working together, it was coming upon me quickly.

"It's almost there ladies..." I warned, even though I don't think I really needed to I thought it appropriate to do so.

JoAnn started sucking harder, she was more experienced at least more experienced sucking my cock than Liz was but neither was deficient. Soon she surrendered it to Liz who also increased her own efforts, she was sucking harder and her tongue was moving around the tip of my cock at a frantic pace. I knew I was there, I could already feel the hot viscous liquid as it was forcing its way up through the middle of my cock and soon it would be making an appearance.

"I hope you're ready, you got me there." I managed to say just as the first spurt launched itself. JoAnn had taken me back shortly before I was shooting and I was very surprised she did not pull off at the last second. She kept sucking hard, I had launched several spurts that I knew found their way to the back of her throat before Liz wrestled my cock from JoAnn's mouth and took her own turn. I watched JoAnn as she watched me, I could see her throat contract as my hot liquid made its way down into her belly. I knew she didn't like the taste, but today just as she had done once before for me, she was showing me how much she cared for what I had done for her. I knew Liz didn't have a problem with it, she had sucked me off several times during Courtney's pregnancy and seemed to enjoy each blow job she gave me.

"How was that Travis?" Liz asked, she was more outspoken than JoAnn was.

"I don't think you have to ask Liz, I think you already know the answer." I said, I was leaning back against the wall as the other two looked up at me from there kneeling position. I reached out a hand to each of them, helping them to their feet as they both wrapped their arms around me, pressing their naked bodies against mine. It was a wonderful feeling, and I was glad I had such good friends as these.

As I was thinking that Liz took my left hand and guided it down to her crotch, urging me to use my fingers on her pussy. JoAnn followed her lead, she took my right hand and just as she had the other day, urged me to use my fingers on her own crotch.

"I know you're unsure about having sex with us Travis, but I hope it won't bother you to finger fuck me." Liz said as she continued urging my fingers to find a way between her pussy lips.

"Me too!" Was all JoAnn said, I could see her concentrating her efforts to get me to move my fingers exactly where she wanted them. It was another bizarre situation, but each of these women was a good friend and I wanted to do my best to repay them for what they had done for me several minutes earlier. It didn't take long, each of them was more than ready from the time they had been sucking my cock, and the water of the shower only added to their wetness which allowed my fingers to enter them easily. I was sliding my fingers in and out, I started doing it at the same time and then alternating from left to right. As I slid fingers into JoAnn I pulled fingers out of Liz and then reversed, pushing two fingers into Liz as I slid my other two fingers out of JoAnn. The two of them were holding onto each other, helping the other to stand as they were moaning and whimpering at my touch. As I was working up their arousal I remembered back to a time last year when Liz and Ellen had spent time in the guest room together, Courtney had told me that each of them might like women as well as men. That thought gave me pause, perhaps Liz and JoAnn had helped each other last night as they shared a bed in the guest room. They didn't seem to be having any issues now, each woman was naked and holding the other as I worked my fingers in and out of their quivering pussies. I could feel the minor spasms and tremors within those pussies starting to grow, they were getting stronger and more frequent. Wanting them each to reach their peak I leaned forward and kissed Liz, although without the use of my hands. She wrapped her own arms around me and pulled me to her tightly, our tongues wrestling together as she moaned into my mouth. I looked over to see JoAnn watching us through half closed eyes, I could tell she wanted to be part of this as well. I pulled away from Liz as best I could, leaned my head toward JoAnn and soon she too was kissing me hard. As we kissed I looked over at Liz who was watching us, I gave a slight nod to let her know I wanted her to join us. Soon the three of us were trying to share a single kiss which felt wonderful but was difficult to maintain. I pulled back but Liz and JoAnn kept kissing, soon there arms were wrapped around each other as each worked to swab the other's tonsils with her tongue. That's all it took, before another minute had passed each of them started shuddering and gasping for breath, trying to continue kissing and at the same time barely able to stand with the convulsions they were experiencing deep within their loins. JoAnn was the more athletic of the two, her pussy muscles gripped my fingers with enough force I wasn't certain I would be able to pull them out. I could feel Liz's pussy alternately grasping and then letting go my fingers, she was trembling and having trouble standing. I wanted to continue offering pleasure but I knew each had reached her peak after experiencing my fingers before wrapping my arms around each of them, pulling them tight against me and keeping them from collapsing onto the floor of the shower. We had been there for some time and the water continued to run, it took several more minutes before either of them was able to stand on her own.