Travis's Tale Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The minister called everyone to their places, Courtney and I were up front with Pete to my right and Courtney's father to her left. Alex was off to the side and would take his place as soon as he officially gave her away. Once that bit had taken place, the minister made several comments before going to our vows and soon we were exchanging rings and then I kissed Courtney. It was short and sweet, neither one of us wanted to make a spectacle here in the church and I'm certain we would have more than enough time to do that later once we were home in our bedroom. Courtney's mother had been holding her grandchild during the ceremony and although Alexandra did get a little fussy for a few minutes, she soon settled back and took a nap. After a round of congratulations with lots of hugs and kisses, everyone left the church and went to the restaurant for a quick reception. We hadn't wanted anything too big or fancy but each of us had been outvoted by the other three women in the group. We had insisted on a short time limit and we had limited the number of guests so in that respect the reception didn't get too far out of control. Everyone was in the dining room that had been reserved for the occasion, soon waitresses started circulating to take drink orders and then ask about dinner choices. We didn't have any DJ or any master of ceremonies trying to direct things, it was going to be a meal and then everyone would get a chance to mingle and enjoy the company of others for a few hours before things would break up.

*****

The meal had gone well and I always felt better with my belly filled. There were maybe 30 people in the dining room and the conversation had been light and pleasant as we ate. Once the dinner plates had been cleared away, people started to stand and offer various toasts or perhaps an anecdote or two. This is what I was afraid of, I didn't want the party to deteriorate into something long-winded with alcohol fueled commentary. As everyone took their turn I suddenly nudged Courtney.

"You think anybody would notice if we snuck out?" I asked quietly, knowing her answer but I still thought I should give it a try.

"I'm with you Travis, but do you seriously think we can get out of here without anyone noticing?"

"No, I really don't but it was a thought..." I whispered back, trying not to doze off during the latest retelling of something that had happened when I was 13. The speeches and stories continued for another 45 minutes before everyone felt they had made their own contribution or had just become tired of speaking in front of the others.

"Congratulations Travis. Thanks for inviting us although you really didn't have to." JoAnn said to me as I found myself standing next to her at the bar.

"Thanks Jo. As far as inviting you, we consider you a good friend so why not?" I replied, noticing she had said we although her husband was not here. I didn't want to embarrass her but at the same time I thought trying to ignore the fact she was here by herself might be just as bad.

"I didn't see Wayne here today." I started cautiously, although I hoped she would see it as an innocent comment.

"No, he isn't here. Actually, we're having some issues between us." She offered, I didn't want to pry.

"I'm sorry to hear that Jo. I hope it's nothing too serious." I know it was more of a formality than a sincere comment although I really did hope that things might be able to work out for her even though the reason they might have issues between them was unknown to me.

"I don't know... I kind of hope things do but at the same time I'm not sure. Right now I'm just so confused I don't know what to do." JoAnn replied, her voice shaky.

"I know it's none of my business but if there's anything I can do, just let me know." I offered, still not sure what I might be able to do but she was a good friend and if there was anything I could help her with I was more than willing.

"We're separated right now. I didn't really want to but Wayne insisted on it. It's just so weird, I mean I'm not sure what to think." She was still upset, I didn't know if talking about it might help her or not.

"Can I ask what the problem between you is?" I said cautiously, I didn't know if that might be pushing her too hard.

"I'm sure you remember the first time I told you in the pool house just how much I like to suck cock. I found out a few weeks ago that Wayne likes it too, maybe even more so than I do." I could see she was embarrassed, she looked around cautiously to make certain no one else could hear what we were saying.

"You mean he's gay?" I wondered, he had never given me that vibe the few times I had met him before.

"He says he's not but I'm not sure. We've never had any problems in bed, I give him my pussy whenever he wants it and he has never complained. I was upset when he told me, maybe I shouldn't be because of what you and I do in the pool house, but I just felt like he was expecting more from me than I was offering although I had never withheld anything from him in the past. It makes me feel like I'm not good enough for him."

"I don't think you should feel that way JoAnn, you strike me as a loving and caring woman. I'm not a psychologist so I won't even try to analyze things, but hopefully you and he can work something out." I tried, I was willing to offer my support although this was new territory and I really didn't have any answers to offer her.

"Thanks Travis although I'm not sure there are any answers to be found right now. Maybe in time, but right now I just have to sort things out in my own mind and get on with my life." I could tell she was still upset, she looked just shy of crying but was doing a good job of pulling herself together.

"Like I said Jo, if there's anything I can do just let me know. We're going to have a little get together at the ranch tomorrow afternoon, why don't you stop by."

"I don't want to impose on anybody, and besides I'm not sure they want to hear my problems." She said with sadness in her voice.

"You're not imposing and it's only going to be a few good friends. We want you to come by if you're up to it, just think about it and remember we are all here for you."

The reception went on for another hour before people started drifting away. It couldn't have been soon enough for me, although I enjoyed the social gathering I was also glad to be heading for home. Courtney and Alexandra were in my car as I drove, Alex, Ellen and Liz were in hers and following us home. Ellen and Liz had left their cars at our place but it was late enough in the evening they decided they would stay over and not go home tonight. This was getting to be a regular occurrence although none of us minded having them in the house. It had been a long day and I was ready for bed early, I think the rest were as well. Alexandra had been napping off and on all day but she too seemed ready to be put down for the night. Hopefully she would make it through without waking and kneading either food or diaper change. Being able to sleep all night was a great feeling, the first few months she was here with us had changed our routine considerably.

"Ready for bed Cort?" I asked, although the way her eyelids were starting to droop I didn't really need to ask.

"Absolutely. Let me check on Alexandra one more time and I'll meet you in the bedroom." She said as she got up off the sofa. While she was taking care of that chore, the other three went to their rooms and I did a quick check around the house to make certain everything was locked. We hadn't had any trouble for some time now although we still knew maintaining vigilance was something that was necessary every day and night.

I came into the room just as Courtney finished removing her clothes, she had gone back to sleeping naked now that her body was returning to a pre-pregnancy normal. Having a warm and naked body in bed with me was a feeling I would never grow tired of.

"Well, we're married now. Shall we break in our bed as man and wife?" I whispered into her ear, teasing the lobe with my tongue.

"Not tonight, I've got a headache." Courtney replied although even without lights in the room I knew she was having a tough time keeping a straight face.

"So that's how it's going to be..." I answered in kind.

"Why don't you get on top of me and see what you can do to take care of this headache. Like you said the other day, straight missionary in the dark. You will not get any complaints from me tonight." She said as she urged me to roll atop her.

I followed her directions, I was lying on her warm body and supporting my weight with elbows and knees. She had spread her legs around me and even before my cock had reached full erection I could already tell just how hot and anxious her pussy was to receive it.

"Put it inside me Travis. Let me wrap myself all around you. You know how much I want this, I want it every night." She urged as I felt her hand reach down between us and seek out my now fully erect cock. She wasn't looking for any preliminaries right now, she was wet and ready as she pulled at my cock and directed it to her opening. She lifted up with her knees and then used them to grip my hips, my cock had found its target and as she let go with her hand I thrust forward slowly and gently until I was bottomed out inside of her.

"Is this what you want honey?" I said, knowing it was.

"Mmmm Hmm!" She offered from deep in her throat, her lips were busy kissing me as my own had found them.

"You don't have to say anything, being here with you like this is all I want and need." I offered as I started increasing my pace.

"You say the nicest things to me Travis." She said, it was true what I had told her and I knew it would be true forever. I was sliding in and out at a leisurely pace, I knew we had all night the way I felt right now, making love to my new wife all night sounded like a damn good idea. We each wanted it to last, and although we tried mightily, the feel was just too good and after another 20 minutes I was filling her up with my hot seed. Courtney was moaning and sighing with pleasure, she was pulling me into her pussy with her vaginal muscles and at the same time her arms were wrapped around my neck and pulling me tight against her torso. That was a wonderful feeling and if I didn't think lying atop her all night might be uncomfortable for her, I would have gladly gone to sleep like this. After a few more minutes to regain our breath, I reluctantly pulled out and rolled off of her, pulling her close to me as I wrapped my arm around her and soon we had drifted off to sleep.

*****

We had to get up early the next morning, Courtney and I were going into town to have breakfast with her parents before they would begin their drive back home to San Antonio. It was pleasant enough and they were cordial but I still had the feeling that they might harbor some resentment toward me perhaps because I had taken their daughter from them or perhaps because I had been sleeping with her and impregnated her before marriage. They didn't say anything, it was just a feeling I had but then it didn't seem to me that they were particularly close emotionally to Courtney either. I didn't see anything in her that suggested she was uncomfortable in their presence, perhaps this is just the way they showed their affection. Her mother did seem to be sorry to leave Alexandra behind, I think she had developed an attachment although that wasn't difficult to understand since Alexandra was her first grandchild.

After breakfast we went back to the ranch to find the others getting ready for this afternoon. Really it wasn't going to be anything special, we were trying to get back to a more normal routine and I would be barbequing steaks on the grill for the others. Liz and Ellen were helping Alex in the kitchen as they got the food prepared. I never knew exactly what we would be having until it was presented to me, it was my job to handle the steaks and everything else seemed to take care of itself. It was going to be another hot day but summer days in southern Texas usually were.

The women decided it was time to get things going about 2 o'clock. I went out ahead of them and set up the table and the umbrella, we needed it to shield us from the hot sun. Courtney had been bringing Alexandra outside with us when we socialized here but she was always concerned about overexposing our daughter to too much sun. The others came out and each claimed a seat, soon we were all sitting and talking about the events of yesterday.

"Where's Pete Ellen? I thought you said he was going to be here this afternoon." Liz asked her friend.

"He had to go into the office for something, but he said he'd be here a little later." Ellen answered.

"What's everybody drinking?" Alex asked, she usually took it upon herself to play bartender. Since Ellen was more than seven months pregnant we had given up alcohol in order not to tempt her, just as we had done with Courtney.

"I think everybody is ready for a Coke Alex. Can you get Alexandra's bottle out of the fridge? It has Apple juice in it and is right in front." Courtney answered my sister.

"Cokes okay with everybody?" Alex asked just to be certain. No one objected so she went back toward the house and shortly returned with a tray of cold cans. Sometimes we would drink out of glasses but it was easier not to have to deal with them so usually just drank right from the can. Soon everyone had a drink and things got back to casual conversation. Courtney was holding the bottle to her daughter, she had been weaning Alexandra off of her breasts for a few weeks now.

"Hello?" I heard JoAnn call as she came round the side of the house.

"We're out here Jo. Come on back." I called out in answer to her.

"I rang the Bell at the front door but I guess nobody heard since you are all out here." She explained.

"I'm glad you came Jo. Pull up a chair and help yourself to a soda. Unless of course you want something a little stronger, it's not a problem." Alex was again playing the hostess.

"Soda is fine, I don't usually do much drinking anyway." JoAnn explained as I brought one of the extra chairs closer to the table so she could sit.

"I think you know everyone here don't you?" I asked after she had seated herself. JoAnn looked around and I could see she knew Alex and Courtney, she also knew Liz but I didn't think she had much contact with Ellen at Alex's party but to introduce themselves.

"Hi, I'm JoAnn." She introduced herself to Ellen again as she extended her hand.

"Hi JoAnn. I've heard a lot about you. I'm Ellen and I'm glad to see you again."

The two shook hands and then settled back into their chairs. I saw JoAnn checking out Ellen, her large belly was the first thing anyone noticed about her these days.

"So when are you due Ellen?" JoAnn asked after she had looked Ellen over carefully.

"If the doctor is right maybe a little less than two months."

"She can't wait to get rid of that basketball in her belly." Liz added her own comment, causing the rest of us to chuckle.

"It does make things a little more uncomfortable for me, but I think I can manage for a few more weeks." Ellen confessed.

We continued talking for a while and it didn't take long for something else to get back to normal. Alex was the first to take her top off but her actions encouraged the others. Soon Ellen and Liz had removed theirs and I didn't think JoAnn would have any hesitation about taking her own off. She normally serviced the pool topless and except for Ellen, the rest of us had seen her bare breasts a number of times. Seeing the other women stripping down, JoAnn followed their example and soon she too was sitting there naked to the waist. The others had all been wearing bathing suits but JoAnn had come over in T-shirt and shorts so she had removed the shirt and the bra she was wearing underneath of it.

"What about you Cort?" Alex kidded as Courtney was still sitting there wiping Alexandra's mouth after she had finished a bottle of apple juice.

"I'm getting there." She said, looking up to see everyone watching her. She set Alexandra back in her seat on the table before reaching behind herself and soon she too had bared her breasts to the rest of us.

"Is that what you exhibitionists were waiting for?" She said with a snicker as she looked at the other four topless women. The others chuckled and soon they were back to casual gossiping.

"Let's go for a swim!" Ellen shouted as she jumped up.

The rest of us looked at her and then at each other, shrugging our shoulders. We occasionally would swim out here although most of the time we just sat around and socialized.

"I'm in." Alex said in response. The other women each echoed her sentiments and started getting up. Ellen had been standing there waiting for the rest of us and as I watched she pulled off the bottom of her swimsuit. She stood there naked looking expectantly at the rest of us, I'm not sure any of us had known what she was planning to do.

"Skinny dipping?" Lizzie asked her.

"Why not? We haven't done this since last year. Come on everybody get naked!" Once again the rest of us looked at each other and waited to see who might follow Ellen's lead. It didn't surprise me it was my sister, soon she was pulling her own bottoms down and kicking them off. When she started, Liz and JoAnn followed suit and soon the four of them were standing there naked and waiting for me and Courtney to decide what we were going to do. It wasn't as if I was embarrassed to be seen naked in front of these women, after all except for JoAnn I had made love to all of them. Certainly they had seen me naked and I knew they would never let me get away with just sitting here watching. I stood up and pulled down my shorts, soon I too was standing naked with the other four women.

"You're the last one Cort, let's get a move on." Alex demanded of my wife.

"I have to stay here and take care of Alexandra." She offered in reply.

"No you don't! Bring her in the pool with you. You're not going to be one of those hyper protective mothers are you?" Alex was goading her now.

"She can't swim!" Courtney objected.

"Nobody expects her to swim, just go in the shallow end and take her with you. Get her in the water so she gets used to it. You don't want her growing up afraid of water do you?" Alex was more insistent now.

"Okay, I guess you're right."

Courtney stood and pulled off Alexandra's diaper, then took a baby wipe and wiped her down well. Her diaper might have been a little damp but there was nothing else in it so it didn't take Courtney long. She stood and picked Alexandra up and started walking toward the pool.

"I'll take her for a minute." Liz said as she stepped in front of Courtney. Courtney was confused but handed the baby to Liz who took her into her arms and then took a step back. Courtney wasn't expecting it and the rest of us laughed hilariously as Ellen had snuck up behind Courtney and pulled down the bottoms of her suit.

"What the hell??" Courtney yelled as her crotch was revealed to the rest of us.

"I said we're going skinny dipping, all of us." Ellen said in a firm tone. She didn't leave any room for objection, the decision had been made.

"Cannonball!" Ellen yelled as she ran toward the pool although it was more a waddle than a true run. Still, she jumped into the water grabbing her knees just before she hit and caused a nice splash. I'm not sure how appropriate it was for a pregnant woman to be doing cannonballs into the pool, but soon the rest of us followed her example and we were all in the water. Liz and Courtney hadn't joined the cannonball crowd, Liz was still holding Alexandra but she gave our daughter to Courtney as the two of them carefully got into the shallow end of the pool. Courtney sat on the steps and worked her way down until the water was just below the level of her breasts. She started getting Alexandra wet slowly, splashing water onto her legs and then the rest of her body. Alexandra had never given us a problem during bath time and I don't think she knew any different now. Soon Courtney had dunked her to her chest, Alexandra was laughing and splashing as she enjoyed herself in the water.