Travis's Tale Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh she's so cute! What's her name? How are you feeling Courtney?" JoAnn had a hundred things to say and was trying to say them all at once.

"Morning JoAnn, did you and Travis get everything finished?" Courtney said with a smile, she knew exactly what JoAnn and I had been doing several minutes earlier. JoAnn blushed a bit at Courtney's words but I wasn't sure why, Courtney herself had been out there in the shower with me and JoAnn before so I didn't see any reason for embarrassment on anyone's part.

"We're just about to sit down for breakfast JoAnn, can I offer you anything?" Alex asked as she too had joined the conversation.

"I had breakfast earlier, but that coffee smells wonderful. Would I be able to have a cup if you have enough?" She asked hesitantly.

"We have plenty, I'll get you some." Alex answered as she went to get a cup out of the cabinet and then poured for JoAnn.

"Do you put anything in your coffee Jo?" Alex asked as she set the cup onto the table.

"No, I like it just the way it comes out of the pot." JoAnn answered as she was still waiting for Courtney to answer the questions she had asked earlier.

"I'm feeling better, thank you. I'm still tired and sore but I expected that. I think a few more days and I'll be pretty much back to normal. Her name is Alexandra, we thought it would be a good way for her to see her aunt as a role model." Courtney explained.

"I think that's great. She's a beautiful little girl, would you mind if I held her?" JoAnn asked as she continued looking at Alexandra intently.

"I don't think she will mind. She's been getting passed around quite a bit lately, it doesn't seem to bother her." Courtney answered as she stepped forward and offered Alexandra to JoAnn who was waiting with arms outstretched.

"You're a real cutie here little girl. I can see why your mom and dad love you so much." JoAnn started as she was cradling our daughter in her arms.

"Hey!?" Alex said with a hurt expression on her face.

"Sorry Alex, I guess I meant her aunt too." JoAnn said with a laugh and then Alex was smiling as well. We knew enough not to take her seriously, everyone was in a good mood.

JoAnn had come into the house wearing only the bottom of her suit, she had left the top in her truck just as she normally did. Alex and Courtney might ordinarily be without their tops, but Courtney had been wearing a shirt to cover her nursing bra and Alex had been wearing clothes instead of a bathing suit when she came out to speak to me earlier. Without warning little Alexandra turned her head and latched onto JoAnn's nipple, the breast was right there poking her in the cheek as JoAnn held her.

"Oops! I guess she's hungrier than I thought." Courtney said, moving to take Alexandra out of JoAnn's arms.

"I wish I had something for you little girl, but right now auntie JoAnn doesn't have any milk in her tits." JoAnn said, I could see her watching our daughter sucking her nipple trying to draw something out of it.

"I'll take her from you now Jo, her mommy does have some milk in her tits and I'm sure that's what she wants." Courtney said, taking Alexandra back from JoAnn's arms. She had gently pried her mouth away from JoAnn's nipple, I could see it standing hard and puckered as it was covered with saliva. I saw JoAnn look wistful as Courtney took our daughter away, I wondered if she was thinking about having a child of her own. It was at that moment I realized she wasn't wearing the wedding ring I normally saw on her finger. That gave me pause, perhaps she had taken it off and forgot to put it back on but then again, perhaps the reason for her increased horniness this morning might be due to some separation between her and her husband. I didn't want to say anything for fear of embarrassing her, even though I was hoping it might only be a matter of her forgetting to put the ring on after she took it off to clean it or perhaps for fear of damaging it during her job.

JoAnn sat down and had coffee while the three of us had breakfast, well actually the four of us but only three of us were eating solid food. She had not yet serviced our pool but she didn't seem to be in any hurry and we enjoyed her company for another half hour before she said she had to get to work. She went out and puttered around doing her normal excellent job, the pool had never suffered during the time she had been servicing it. After a while she waved goodbye and walked around the front of the house toward her truck. I was going to do something in the office and glanced outside just as she reached the door and opened it. I saw her pull out the top of her bikini and put it back on before getting into the truck and driving away. I guess she needed to wear it when driving around but I knew she said she preferred to work topless. I always enjoyed the sight of her bare breasts and even though there were more than a few bare breasts around here on a regular basis, I did enjoy looking at and feeling hers.

*****

Having a young child in the house was certainly a change, but something we all adapted to easily. Between the three of us she got more than enough attention, something I think she was getting used to. Courtney was breast-feeding so going into the office two or three times a week as we had done in the past wasn't practical for her right now. She and Alex had both learned a lot about the running of our family business, in fact enough so that none of us would have to go into town if we really didn't want to. We had enough electronic communications technology here that just about anything that needed to be taken care of could be done remotely although I still favored face-to-face meetings if and when I could. In fact Alex was going into the office more often than I, she enjoyed the social interaction and would go in on her own when I felt like staying home with Courtney and Alexandra. Other things had changed as well. I traded my beloved Corvette on a more family oriented car, two seats just wouldn't do when one had to find room for a child safety seat. I had always been impressed with Alex's Lexus and found one of my own, although I did opt for one of their sportier models. The Texas Bureau of investigation had terminated Courtney's employment as soon as they found out she was pregnant, particularly once they found out that I was the father. Technically she had been on a leave of absence although she had been expected to covertly keep an eye on Alex due to the threat from the extremists that had threatened us in the past. We all hoped that threat was gone but realized even though diminished, it probably wasn't completely resolved.

*****

The weather was really warming up as spring had moved into early summer, we were spending more time out by the pool just as we usually did. The four women who usually spent time with me had grown by one, Alexandra was the center of attention whenever Ellen, Liz, Courtney and Alex would get together to gossip and tan by the pool. Courtney made certain she was well covered with sun block and she never was exposed to direct sun, she always found a place on the table under the umbrella. With two more women, Alexandra got even more attention and the fact that none of the women ever wore a top outside meant she had even more targets as she searched for a nipple that might offer her some milk. There were only two of those, but none of the other women seemed to mind Alexandra's oral attention when directed at her own breasts. They all giggled and said how cute it was, but it seemed to me each one of them might be secretly harboring the wish that she would have a child of her own one day.

"How are you feeling Ellen?" Alex asked her friend, Ellen was now six months pregnant and there was no doubt of that fact. Her stomach seemed to swell more each time I saw her as did her breasts, although they had never been lacking in the past they were now starting to compare in size with those of the other three women.

"I'm doing pretty well, once I got through the morning sickness things got a lot better." Ellen confessed, although none of us had been unaware of that issue. Courtney hadn't been afflicted but apparently Ellen had suffered through it enough for the both of them. Now, she had made it through that phase of the pregnancy and was looking and feeling a lot better than she had three months earlier.

"Any thoughts of you and Pete getting married?" Alex asked as the conversation had slowed a bit.

"I don't know, maybe. We talked about it some but it's not like either of us thinks we have to right away."

"And what about you Travis? When are you going to make Courtney an honest woman?" Liz said with a smile, causing the other three to chuckle at her words. They were all looking at me, I thought Liz's comment was meant to bust on me but now I wasn't quite so sure. Sometimes I didn't know how these women thought, perhaps there was a conspiracy among them that I wasn't aware of or perhaps one or more of them felt obligated to make me commit to something.

"I've always thought she's pretty honest. You know something I don't?" I said, trying to deflect the conversation in a different direction.

"Okay Travis, stop dancing around the issue. Are you and Courtney ever going to get married?" Liz said as she looked directly into my eyes. I wasn't sure why it was so important to her, I didn't think it had ever been that critical in the past but apparently now she thought it was.

"Why should he marry her when she's already in his bed and sleeping with him every night?" Alex inserted her own comments, surprising me as well as Liz.

"I can't believe you just said that Alex. If Pete and Ellen are going to get married, why not Travis and Courtney? What do you think about this Cort, you haven't said anything yet."

"He hasn't asked me!" Was the only thing Courtney said, she had a sly smile on her face that I couldn't really read. I was starting to get uncomfortable here, not that I had any problems marrying Courtney, but I just didn't understand the purpose of this entire conversation.

"Okay Travis, this is your chance. Are you going to ask her?" Liz demanded.

"Yeah Travis, what's it going to be?" Ellen added, she hadn't said too much up until now.

I wasn't sure what to say, two of the women apparently wanted me to make a decision right here and now. I wasn't certain what Alex was thinking, she hadn't really said anything but I had no doubt she would if asked. Of course, asking my sister what I should do probably wasn't going to win me any points with any of these women here. I couldn't tell from Courtney, she still had that same sly smile on her face and I think she was starting to enjoy my discomfort.

"And just why are you two so anxious for me to ask Courtney to marry me?" I asked, deciding I would try to turn the tables.

"You've been sleeping with her and she just had your baby. Don't you think that's enough? Besides, she wants to get married but doesn't have the guts to tell you that's what she wants."

I had never thought Courtney wouldn't have the courage to say or do anything, but Liz's words shocked me. They also seemed to surprise Courtney, or at least embarrassed the hell out of her. She stared at Liz with a look of indignation on her face as she blushed a deep red.

"Come on Cort, there's no need to be upset. We all know, Travis is the only one around here who's too slow to understand this. If he's not going to ask you, why don't you ask him instead?" My sister decided it was her turn to speak.

Now Courtney was looking at Alex, the three women who had been ganging up on me were now directing their attention toward Courtney. The two of us looked at each other and for a moment it was as though each of us was trying to outwait the other. Finally as though on cue, each of us just simply asked the other "want to?"

"What the hell was that?" Liz asked as Courtney and I were laughing at her words.

"You wanted us to agree to get married, what more do you expect?" I said.

"I expect you to get down on your knee and ask for her hand in marriage."

"Good luck with that." Courtney offered her own opinion, she knew me well enough to know that although I might be romantic enough to do that at some point, I wasn't going to be shamed into it in front of these women right here and now.

"She's right Liz. At least they made a decision." The three of them were now happy, apparently they had gotten what they wanted although I still wasn't certain why it had to be right now. During the entire conversation Alexandra had been lying in her seat with a pacifier in her mouth as she kicked her feet and waved her small hands around in the air without a concern in the world.

*****

Courtney and I had decided to wed, although neither of us would agree to a huge ceremony that the other three women would have preferred. If it were up to us, we would just head into town to find the Justice of the Peace and have the thing taken care of one afternoon but that wasn't going to be sufficient either. In the end we decided it would be a small ceremony with only a few family and friends but enough to satisfy the desires of Liz, Ellen and Alex. Because we didn't want the huge wedding we decided that sooner would be better than later and things worked out that everyone could get together about one month from now. I didn't think there would be a lot of preparation but apparently the others did and they set about taking care of everything they thought needed to be done. The one requirement they had of me was that I show up when and where I was told, beyond that I wouldn't be involved at all. I've always suspected that the actual wedding ceremony wasn't really intended for the bride and groom, but rather for the family and friends and from everything that seemed to go on over the next month I think my thoughts about that were correct. They wanted me in a tuxedo and Courtney needed a dress, not just a dress but a wedding gown. There were fittings and then the other women had to choose their own dresses. Because it was going to be a small ceremony there wouldn't be the traditional bridesmaids and groomsmen but that didn't seem to matter to them. The four of them took an entire weekend and went to Dallas, I had no idea where but apparently they tried on a lot of clothes and came back with a car loaded down with boxes and bags. Much as I had wanted a simple ceremony, I could see things starting to creep out of control. Nothing terrible, but still it seemed as if my own concerns were being edged out by what the other women all wanted for us. In the beginning Courtney and I had been in agreement on a small intimate ceremony, but as the time passed she was starting to get into it more so and I think the excitement of the other three had been contagious enough that she started to let them dictate more and more of what our wedding was going to be.

The day was getting close and although I wasn't particularly nervous, I did have some apprehension about what to expect. I wasn't worried about getting married, as far as I was concerned other than the legal commitment I didn't feel any differently about Courtney and I didn't think she felt any differently about me. The wedding was going to be on Saturday and what was originally scheduled for the courthouse had been moved to a small church. The church was bigger than the courthouse and as the guest list had grown, the need for bigger accommodations made the change necessary. Alex was to be Courtney's maid of honor and my friend Pete would be the best man. We hadn't intended for things to get as involved, but Courtney's father decided he wanted to give away his only daughter although he and Courtney's mother had been rather cool to me when they first found that she was pregnant and we had no plans to marry. Once the wedding had been announced, they started to warm to me but I knew it would take a little bit of time before we could really consider them as family, or at least me. Courtney hadn't seen them often since she had left home, even though she said it was more lack of time than any desire not to have more contact with them. The ceremony had become involved enough that the minister decided we would need at least one rehearsal, something that was taken care of on Friday afternoon. Once that was over the mandatory rehearsal dinner was held at a local restaurant before everyone went home to get ready for the big day tomorrow.

Liz and Ellen were staying over with us, they wanted to make absolutely certain that nothing went wrong. I didn't know what could possibly go wrong, but I think I was still hoping things would be quick and easy but I knew that concept had disappeared a month ago. Still, it was nice having them in the house and we enjoyed sitting around and talking about old times until late into the evening. Alexandra had been put down several hours earlier, we had converted the guest room into her bedroom now that she was able to sleep through the night without needing to be fed or changed. Carmelita's old room was now the guest room, she had decided she would be unable to come back to work for us and although Alex and I missed her, we understood her reasons. The house was quiet as each of us went to our rooms, Alex to hers with Liz and Ellen sharing the guest room. I remembered back to the first time Courtney had found her way into my bed and hearing Liz and Ellen engaging in their own carnal activities and wondered if that might happen again tonight. I couldn't worry about that, Courtney would be in my bed again tonight and this would be our final night together before we got married. I knew once we got married we would fall into the stereotypical married couple behavior, straight missionary sex once a week, whether we needed it or not. Okay, maybe we would need it and probably more often than once a week.

"Are you ready for this babe?" I asked Courtney as she snuggled up next to me in bed.

"Yes, I am. You know I love you and we didn't have to do this, but I do appreciate that you did." she said as she started teasing my ear with her tongue.

"You know I'd do anything for you. If this is what you truly want, then I want it too." I answered as I turned onto my side and pulled her against me.

"You know this is our last night together as single people, should we make it a memorable one?" Courtney echoed what I had been thinking a little earlier.

"I don't know how it can be any more memorable than any other night with you, but we can always try."

"You say the nicest things to me Travis." Courtney said softly before placing her lips on mine and starting a passionate kiss.

We kissed softly and slowly rubbed ourselves against the other for several minutes. It was arousing and comfortable at the same time. We had been spending time in bed together for more than a year now, the time had passed amazingly quickly. I knew tomorrow would feel no different than today, but I knew how much it meant to Courtney and as I had said to her, I was willing to do anything to make her happy. Right now, making her happy involved pushing my hard cock into her pussy which by now was hot, wet and waiting for something to fill it.

I rolled Courtney onto her back and got atop her, she spread her legs and I knew exactly where to put my cock so it would find a home inside of her. I slid in easily, we were well practiced and soon we had found our rhythm together. It was slow and easy, we had all night and each of us knew we were going to enjoy this.

"I hope you like it this way, you know once we're married it always has to be missionary and in the dark, right?" I kidded into Courtney's ear, she was giggling at the thought.

I was surprised when she pushed me off of her, next thing I knew I was lying beside her and my other head was wondering what had happened to the warm and wet pussy that had been caressing it so lovingly only seconds earlier.