Undercover Cop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How long until you're the chief?" Karl laughed.

"God forbid," Marie said, shaking her head. "Nothing but paperwork and politics. Now, Chief of Detectives might not be so bad. I want to be actively involved in making the world a better place, not just some flunky bureaucrat who sits on his ass all day playing with himself," she said, suddenly dismounting and turning to bend over and take his cock into her mouth just as it exploded, straddling his face and lowering her pussy onto his outstretched tongue.

"No matter what you want to do, I'm on your side," Karl said to her as she snuggled up next to him after sucking him off. "I've never fucked a detective."

"One day, you will," Marie said. "I promise."

Marie's application to transfer to Vice was accepted. The work was anything but what she had expected, nothing but long days slogging through old records, looking up information that other officers and detectives wanted. Her computer skills improved markedly and quickly as she learned how the police computer system worked, linked to other law enforcement systems to enable her to search nationwide for any information that she was seeking. The one thing that she liked about Vice, though, was the fact that there was no uniform. She was allowed to dress however she liked.

"Sergeant, a minute," Captain Clives said as he stopped momentarily at her desk just before the end of her shift, then proceeded into his own office.

"Captain?" Marie asked as she entered his office behind him, standing in front of his desk while he went around it and sat down.

"Sergeant, I see that you're rated Expert with the Glock 19 and the Sig Sauer P238; is that correct?" he asked.

"Yes, sir," Marie replied.

"You've got a black belt in Brazilian jiujitsu?" he asked.

"Yes, sir, third degree," Marie replied.

"And you've killed a man," he said, looking at her.

"Ye-yes, sir," Marie replied, swallowing as she remembered.

"How did that make you feel, Sergeant, to kill a man?" he asked.

"Not very good, sir," Marie replied.

"Explain," he said, sitting back.

"It was unnecessary," Marie replied. "It didn't need to happen. I didn't want it to happen."

"If you were involved in a similar circumstance again, what would you do differently?" he asked.

"Nothing," Marie replied evenly. "Killing him, the actual pulling the trigger and killing him, that was easy. It was afterwards that it bothered me, the stupidity of it."

"Are you enjoying being our researcher?" he asked, smiling.

"Other than learning how you do things, not particularly," Marie replied, smiling back. "But I know that I can't skip steps if I want to learn, and I want to learn."

"Why?" he asked.

"I want to sit the Detective's exam as soon as I'm eligible," Marie replied. "And I want to get the highest score anyone has ever gotten, so I need to learn, a lot."

"Are you overcompensating because you're such a small woman?" he asked.

"I-I never thought of it that way," Marie replied, stunned that he'd even suggest it. "It just interests me to be involved in solving crimes, preventing them if possible. I read all of the Sherlock Holmes books when I was young."

"Before you joined Vice, you assisted in several prostitution stings, is that right?" he asked.

"Yes, sir," Marie replied. "It's what prompted my interest in joining Vice."

"How's that?" he asked.

"I got to know the girls," Marie replied, smiling. "They're great people. I wanted to work with people like them."

"Do you think that you could be a lure in one of our stings?" he asked. "Dress like a hooker, play the part?"

"I know that I can," Marie replied, her heart pounding with incipient excitement.

"Meet the team behind the Texaco station in the Clairmont neighborhood at 8:00," he said, smiling at the excitement that he saw in her eyes. "Dress appropriately. Stop at the armorer downstairs before you leave. He's expecting you."

"Yes, sir," Marie said, bursting with excitement. "Thank you, sir."

"Just don't make me regret this," Captain Clives said with a sigh.

The armorer gave Marie a small handbag that had the panic button built into it. The back of the bag was Velcroed to the bag, providing an easy access to her handgun, in her case, the Sig Sauer P238. As the armorer explained, her current assignment wouldn't necessitate needing to take a shot outside of 10-12 feet and the heavier Glock would be harder to hide, being a bulkier weapon. He had her practice removing the Sig several times before he was satisfied, then had her sign for the equipment.

"Holy Shit!" Karl gasped when he arrived home after work to find Marie preparing dinner.

"You like?" she asked, turning to wrap her arms around his neck and kiss him deeply, their tongues dueling.

"What's the occasion?" he asked, holding her at arm's length and looking at her, taking in her pale-green micro-miniskirt and blouse, the material for all intents and purposes transparent, her breasts clearly visible, as well as her hard, thick ruby nipples. Even her tiny green G-string was visible through the material of the skirt. Her six-inch platform shoes were lying nearby.

"They're letting me work the solicitation sting," she replied, her face radiating happiness. "How do I look?"

"Like a hooker," Karl laughed. "You're really going to go out on the street like that? You've never worn that outfit outside of our bedroom."

"I'll be with the whole team," Marie replied, laughing. "We're doing it in the Clairmont neighborhood, so a higher-level target clientele. I've got my James Bond handbag with a secret compartment for my Sig and a panic button," she explained, showing it all to him, demonstrating how easily she could extract her weapon.

"I sure hope that you won't need to use that," Karl said, a suddenly serious look on his face. "Your backup will be minutes away."

"I didn't have any backup at all when I killed that guy when I pulled him over," Marie reminded him. "I have the advantage of being prepared and on guard, something that the Johns aren't expecting. I'll be fine."

"If you say so," Karl said, shrugging.

"Why don't you warm me up before I go?" Marie suggested, turning and leaning over the kitchen table, reaching back to flip her skirt up onto her lower back and revealing her ass.

Karl laughed as he pulled her G-string to the side and slid his cock into her, noticing that she was already very wet as he began to fuck her.

"God, this is so crazy," Marie laughed when he pulled his cock from her pussy when he was ready to cum, turning around and dropping to her knees to take his glistening gooey cock into her mouth, moaning with delight when it exploded and he began blasting cum which she happily gulped down. "Now I'm hornier than ever," she laughed as she got to her feet, kissing him deeply before leaving.

Marie's cheeks flushed when she met the rest of the team as they all looked her over with avid interest, all of them making comments. The team leader went over everything and Marie paid even more intent attention this time, even though she had heard it all before, several times.

"Are you okay?" Charlie, the team leader asked her after the briefing before they all went to get in place.

"Yeah, fine," Marie replied, smiling. "A little excited maybe."

"That's natural," Charlie said, smiling easily. "It's like that for all of us each time. As soon as you start taking it for granted, you start making mistakes, and mistakes can get you killed," he said, his voice suddenly hardening. "Just press the panic button when you put the money in your bag. We'll be right there."

Which is exactly how it worked, each of seven different times, the men all older and clearly wealthy. None of them had so much as placed a hand on her, other than on her elbow as they guided her to their destination. It was all anticlimactic except for the fact that her pussy was soaked, as was her tiny G-string panty, and her inner thighs were slick with wetness.

The entire team congratulated her as they filled out their paperwork back at the station afterwards, Marie making a quick detour to the toilet to clean herself up first, embarrassed that they might have noticed. All she could think of was Karl and his tongue and his cock waiting for her in their bed at home.

"Wow, what was that?" Karl gasped after Marie had awakened him, sucking his cock, then violently fucking him before sucking him off when he came, her sopping pussy planted on his mouth.

"Oh, Karl, it was wonderful," she crowed as she snuggled up next to him, then recounted the entire evening. "Nothing happened. Everything went off the way it was supposed to."

"Then why are you so wound up?" Karl asked.

"It was...it was just nice to hear people complimenting me, offering me money for sex," she replied with a sigh. "There were no taboos or inhibitions, it was just raw. And all I could think about was that I wanted my pussy eaten and fucked and I knew you were here and it all just made me so horny."

"Don't I pay you compliments?" Karl asked. "I've got a bank full of money that I'll give you if you'll let me eat your pussy, then fuck it," he laughed.

"You do and I love it, each and every time," Marie laughed. "But to have total strangers just come up to me and tell me that I looked hot, or that they'd like me to suck their cock or fuck me, nobody's ever just talked to me like that out of the blue, except you. It definitely turned me on."

"Then you'll be doing it again?" Karl asked.

"If that's what they assign me to do, that's what I'll do," Marie replied.

The following day Captain Clives called Marie into his office.

"How do you feel things went last night?" he asked as she stood in front of his desk.

"Textbook," Marie replied. "Exactly the way it should have gone. No problems."

"But how did you feel being out on the street dressed like a hooker?" he asked. "I understand that you were very provocatively dressed."

"You did tell me to dress appropriately," Marie reminded him. "It was okay, even a bit exciting."

"Is it an assignment that you'd care to have again?" he asked.

"Sure," Marie replied, shrugging. "Any assignment that you think I could be of help with is okay."

"I'll see what I can do, then," he said.

Marie poured herself into the research tasks that she had been given, finally feeling as though she really worked in Vice after the previous night's assignment and pleased that she had performed her role adequately. She was therefore pleased to be let go early in the afternoon to rest for her assignment to another sting operation that evening.

"Street walking again?" Karl asked when he got home from work and found her in the kitchen in a pair of short shorts that left most of her lower ass exposed and a tube top that was a couple of sizes too small, her breasts bulging out against the material.

"What do you think?" she asked, twirling around for him, a big smile on her face when she saw him licking his lips.

"Maybe I should see how ready you are," Karl suggested.

"Just don't cum in me," Marie said, letting her shorts slide to the floor as she bent over and grasped her ankles, sighing when she felt his cock sliding into her after he had pulled her G-string to the side.

"You'd make a fortune if you were really a hooker," Karl said as she was sucking him off when he was ready to cum.

"It's a shame that they don't let us keep the money that the Johns give us," Marie said as she stood up, licking her lips and scraping some escaped cum from her chin into her mouth with a finger. "But we have to turn it in as evidence. I had almost $1,000 the last time."

"Why don't you suggest it?" Karl said. "Tell them that you need money to be able to buy proper outfits. In any event, it's tax deductible because it's required for your work."

To Marie's great surprise, she was told by Charlie, their team leader, that they were allowed to submit within reason receipts for clothing that they bought for assignments that required special costuming. He then briefed everyone, pointing out that they were in a rougher part of town and that they should be particularly vigilant.

The first three men that tried to proposition Marie were busted without mishap, but the fourth didn't go quite so perfectly. She had gone with him to a motel room and he had given her $100 which she was putting into her handbag when he suddenly wrapped his arms around her from behind, pulling her tube top down and filling his hands with her breasts, mauling them, his fingers pinching and pulling on her hard, thick ruby nipples. She had managed to press the panic button, but when the two plainclothes officers burst into the room, her tube top was down around her waist and her breasts were fully exposed.

As she leaned up against the wall with her legs spread, to be searched along with the John to maintain her cover, Marie was shocked when the plainclothes officer searching her let his hands slide over her naked, exposed breasts, lightly pinching her hard ruby nipples before pulling her hands behind her back and handcuffing her, not giving her the opportunity to pull her top back up. Only after the John had been escorted from the room in handcuffs did he remove the handcuffs from her wrists.

"You could have let me pull my top up first," she complained as she did so.

"That wouldn't have been consistent," the officer replied, smiling. "We always bust the hookers just as we find them, even if they're naked."

"Did you have to touch me like that, though?" she asked.

"It was impossible to resist," he replied, shaking his head. "You've got about the most perfect breasts that I've ever seen. They just beg for attention. Are you going to file a complaint?" he asked anxiously.

"No," Marie replied, "but I don't think that you should have done that."

"The John will be certain that you're a hooker," he said. "If I hadn't felt you up, he'd have thought that there was something wrong."

"Maybe," Marie replied, "but if he pleads not guilty, I'll have to testify and then he'll know that I'm a cop."

"90+% of the Johns cop a plea to save themselves any more embarrassment," he said. "You'll almost never have to testify in open court."

Marie couldn't tell him that it had thrilled her to feel his hands on her breasts. It had been so unexpected that her pussy had flooded with juices and she could feel that her shorts were wet.

"You should wear darker shorts if you're going to get so excited," Judy said to her soto voce as they did their paperwork at the end of the sting.

"I didn't plan on getting excited," Marie said, blushing, then related what had happened.

"Tom's like that," Judy said, laughing. "He's always grabbing a feel if he can. He doesn't mean anything by it."

"He's done it to you?" Marie asked, her eyes wide.

"Many times," Judy replied. "I just take it as a compliment and let him have his fun. Besides, it feels nice to have someone else touching me every once in a while."

"Does your husband know?" Marie asked.

"Oh, definitely," Judy laughed. "I always tell him about it in as much detail as possible. He gets all hot and bothered and fucks my brains out whenever something like that happens."

Which is exactly what happened when Marie got home and woke Karl to tell him about her shift.

"I'd have given anything to see that scene," Karl laughed when they were snuggling afterwards.

"Doesn't it bother you?" Marie asked.

"Only if it bothers you," Karl replied, surprising her. "You could always file a complaint if it does."

"It's not that big of a deal," Marie said. "I wouldn't want to get him in trouble like that. It could really hurt his career. It was only my breasts."

"But it turned you on," Karl said.

"Well, yeah, a little," Marie admitted. "It's been a long time since anyone but you touched me. It was sort of exciting, first the John, then Tom. I actually felt a bit like a hooker."

"You don't have to participate in the stings," Karl said. "You told me that it's strictly voluntary. If it makes you uncomfortable..."

"I don't want them to think that I'm not a team player," Marie sighed. "If I start complaining about every little thing that makes me a bit uncomfortable, I won't go very far. Being a cop isn't easy; Vice is just a different kind of unease. I can handle it, I'm just worried about how you might feel."

"I guess that it goes with the territory," Karl said. "I'm not worried about you other than you getting hurt."

"As long as you have my back, I can handle anything," Marie said, turning and crawling on top of him, inhaling his cock as she planted her pussy on his mouth.

The next couple of weeks Marie got to work three more stings, each time things going as they should with no untoward incidents. She became more and more comfortable with her role and also more confident, having learned how to spot the possible troublemakers and declining to go with them.

She grew closer to the other agents that she worked with, grateful that they always worked in pairs on the street. She even began having conversations with some of the actual hookers, finding them a very mixed bunch but with a common theme; if they didn't turn tricks, they'd be out on the street, not having any other marketable skills. A couple of them were married, quite a few had children, some of them were obviously not there willingly and that bothered her, and a few of them just loved the life; the sex, the partying, and the money.

She was working another sting, this time in a tougher area down near the warehouse district. The first three Johns that picked her up were arrested with no problems, but it was the fourth one where things changed. He was a middle-aged, heavy-set black man. She went with him into a nearby tenement, up four flights of stairs and to what was obviously his apartment.

She was putting the money he had given to her into her handbag, pressing the panic button, when he suddenly dropped to his knees in front of her, pulling her bikini top up and leaning over to suck on one of her nipples, a hand massaging the breast, while his other hand slid up the back of her leg to cup and fondle her naked ass cheek beneath her miniskirt. She was stunned, constantly glancing towards the door, expecting it to burst open at any moment as the John moved to her other breast's nipple, sucking and chewing on it as he continued to fondle her ass, his fingers in the crack of her ass, one finger rimming and probing at her rosebud.

She didn't know what to do. It had never taken so long after pressing the panic button. She couldn't reach her handbag, out of reach on the bed. Then he was standing up and pressing down on her shoulders, forcing her onto her knees. Gasping when he extracted his cock, she suddenly found herself with a mouth full of black cock. She found herself thinking that she had never even dated a black man, now she was on her knees with a black cock in her mouth.

She felt a rising sense of panic as the door still hadn't burst open. The John was holding her head firmly, pressing his cock into her mouth, forcing her to extend her tongue beneath it and flare her nostrils to breath as he forced himself into her throat, her nose pressed up against his substantial belly. She had started thinking about physically resisting, enough so that she could get to her handbag and her handgun, when without warning, his cock exploded and cum began thickly coating her tongue. At the same time, the door finally burst open and the two plainclothes officers entered, guns drawn. As the John pulled back in surprise, he sprayed cum across her face as he raised his hands, his cock continuing to pulse as he came.

Marie staggered to her feet, without thinking scraping the cum from her face into her mouth with a finger, stunned as she was turned towards the wall and her hands cuffed behind her back.