Unintended Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,449 Followers

Suzanne was over fairly frequently. It didn't take much for her to slip it into her drink, to hand her a glass of lemonade with a little extra, a little something to help her take a suggestion. Darleen had made it special for her. A potion. It didn't really matter. She'd used one like it before. This time the suggestion was simple enough. It had to be. The potion only worked for simple suggestions. Nothing too complex. 'Watch the morning sun come up from bed'. She'd given her the potion and then coaxed her to want to see the sun come up from bed. It only took a few days before the curtains were gone, allowing the morning sun to shine in the bedroom window all the way to their bed.

For over a year she was able to watch, able to see exactly how he made love to her, watch the passion he brought to the act, watch the desire in her for him, watch him bring her to the very brink of ecstasy and then over that edge into bliss. She watched, waiting, wishing, but knowing that she couldn't do anything, she wouldn't do anything.

She was almost beside herself when Darleen said that the man of her dreams was about to be hit with immeasurable grief. She hadn't known what, but she knew it was going to be hard. She had to remain quiet for almost two weeks before whatever life was bringing would fall to him. It was the night of the accident that she knew for certain that David was that man, the man of her dreams. She also knew that his heart was broken and that it was her task to mend it before he could be hers. Darleen had been quite clear. If she pushed too hard, she would push him away forever. It was a balancing act, a tightrope walk, trying to show him love without throwing herself at him or asking too much.

But now it was time. It had been long enough and if tonight had shown her anything, it was that now was the time to move. But he wasn't going to easy. He still wanted what he had and was going to be hard to convince to move on with her. She knew what she wanted, or more correctly, needed.

---o---

"Alyssa. Are you sure about this?" Darlene asked her quietly as she handed her friend the small glass vial. "This does not always work the way you expect. If he has a desire for you, it can certainly enhance it, but it can't make him love you. All it can do is make the attraction between the two of you intense for a short time."

"I know. But if I don't, I'm afraid I'll miss my chance. I'm not the only one vying for his attention. His wife's best friend had already joked a few times about moving in, just to make things easier. She always makes it a joke, but I think the idea is to plant a seed."

"Be careful. This potion, it's strong. It can make the desire for ANY woman stronger. Even if that woman isn't you. It could draw him to another, and away from you."

"I'll have to chance it. I want him so bad it hurts inside. I must try. I've been watching him for years, waiting, yearning. I must try."

"I told you then, that wishing from afar was painful."

"It has been. But now, now it's time to try to go for it all. I must have him."

"Alyssa. I also need to warn you. Some men, not a lot, mind you, but some men, react to it in odd ways. I had one man that this was used on that suddenly found himself the center of attention of an entire sports team. EVERY woman on the team wanted him, wanted to have sex with him, wanted to pull him into the showers with them and strip him and have sex with him. Even those that were already in relationships. For weeks he was at a loss to explain what was happening before the effects wore off. On some men, well, on some it doesn't work on at all. It just has no effect. I just want you to know, this isn't a magic bullet. No potion is."

"I know. But the last one. The one I used on his wife. It was perfect. It did exactly what I needed, and even a little more."

"Alyssa. You are a dear friend. I don't want you to be disappointed. I read the cards. I read your cards tonight. This is not a sure thing. This relationship, it falls into a spider web. It can go so many ways, and there is no way I can tell which strands will break and which will remain. Honey, you and I have known each other for so many years. We've been part of the same coven for so long. I just don't want you to be hurt, and right now, I don't know that you won't be."

"I know. But I do have to try."

"I know you do. I read that in the cards as well. You are determined to play this to the end, I just can't tell you what the end will be. All I can do is to tell you to be yourself. If he's going to choose you, when this wears off you don't want to be stuck with a man that doesn't like what you are. You've made that mistake already. Don't repeat it."

"I won't. Not this time."

"Alright. Well, have fun camping." She said with a little smirk.

"Camping?"

"That is what he's going to ask you to do, isn't it? Go camping? What else would lead to sleeping in a canvas box?"

"I think the cards told you more than you're willing to tell me."

"I don't want to ruin the surprise." She said with a grin as she led Alyssa to the door of her house. "Be careful. The cards show great joy, and also, uncertainty. Be ready for whatever happens and know that I will be here for you if things don't turn out how you want."

"I know. You've always been a true sister, even if you aren't blood." She leaned up and kissed Darleen and then walked away, a wide smile on her face. "Camping huh. Well, no reason I can't try something new."

"And Alyssa."

"Yes?"

"Don't overdo it. Just a couple of drops."

Alyssa smiled. "What? Do you think I'd drop the whole bottle in is cereal?"

"I think you'll do whatever you think you have to, to win this man." Darleen answered quietly before Alyssa and turned to walk out the door.

---o---

I finished eating and set my napkin down on the picnic table. "That was fantastic. You did a perfect job on the ribs. They were fall off the bone tender, just the way I like em." I said with a smile to Alyssa.

"I'm glad you like them." She said as she got up. "Now for dessert."

"I don't know if I have room for it." I chuckled.

"Ohhhhh. But you have to!" She implored with a puppy dog eye face. "I made it special for you." She dashed off into the house and came back a few moments later with two plates with cheesecake covered in cherries.

"Wow! That looks so good!" I complimented her as she set a plate down in front of me. She sat down across from me and watched with a huge smile on her face as I devoured the sweet treat. "I was right. I was good."

"That's what I wanted to hear. Now. About after dinner relaxation." She stood up and untied the bow that seemed to act as a belt of the black wrap around dress. I'd already guessed that she was naked under it, her big soft tits bouncing freely all evening. The dress slid down off her arms, leaving her naked as she stood in front of me, just on the other side of the patio. "New house rule. From now on, no more swimsuits in the hot tub."

"What about if there's company?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"Let 'em look. I want to see you and I want you to see me every chance we get. It's officially summer, and you know what that means."

"That you're going to try and get into my pants?" I chuckled jokingly.

She stepped around the table until she was next to me. "uh uh. I don't want to get into your pants, I want to get you out of them." She held a hand out for me. I took it and let her draw me from where I sat on the table bench to stand next to it. She let go of my hand and stepped closer, reaching for my pants. "The last time we did this, you got scared and ran away naked. I'm hoping that this time you'll at least stay for a while."

"Alyssa." I whispered as my shorts slid down my legs to pool around my feet. "I still don't think we should be having sex. I value your friendship too much to lose it."

"What if I promised that no matter what, I wouldn't ever let you go from being a friend?"

"I'd still be concerned." I answered as she started to push my briefs down.

"How about I promised not to do anything you didn't want? We'll just sit and snuggle, and if you feel like doing something, you can. If not, we'll just enjoy each other's company."

"I'll agree to that." I nodded. I pulled off my shirt as she knelt to untie my shoes. I lifted each foot and let her pull everything off, leaving me as naked as she was. I watched her work, my cock growing harder by the second, so that when she was done, still kneeling in front of me, my hard shaft was poking straight at her face. I saw her lick her lips and then look up at me.

"Would you mind if I sucked on it? Just for a minute?" I felt my resistance seem to melt away slightly as I nodded. I wasn't going to run away like I did before, but I was still feeling quite awkward as she closed her mouth around my fat head. "Mmmmmmmmm" she moaned softly as she began to suck and stroke my cock, making it grow fatter.

"You keep doing that and you're going to get a second desert." I groaned, surprised at how quickly she was getting me ready to pop.

"Do it." She said, pulling her mouth off me just long enough to say it. She stroked and sucked harder, pushing me closer and closer to orgasm until all I could do was close my eyes and let it overtake me. My body jerked and twitched at the hands of a woman for the first time in almost a year. I let my cum flow into her mouth, watching her eagerly suck down each new surge until I started to soften in her wet mouth. She stood up, smiling at me like I hadn't seen before. "Now maybe you can relax without worrying about sex?"

"Maybe." I agreed as she pulled me toward the tub. I stepped in and sunk down into the water with her, the two of us snuggling together in the hot swirling water. The warm water always made me sweat, but for some reason it seemed even hotter tonight. So much so, that I had to call our hot tub time over much sooner than she would have liked. Instead, I pulled her to one of the lounge chairs she liked to lay out to tan on, pulling her naked with me to the middle of the yard, and then down onto the chair with me. She crawled onto the chair with me and lay on top of me, her head resting on my shoulder as her body lay on mine.

"I like this," She whispered softly, her fingers stroking my chest near my right nipple. "I could get used to this very easily."

"It is pretty nice, isn't it?" We lay there, the night growing darker, the sounds of the night becoming a growing chorus of crickets, peepers and other nocturnal city wildlife. The moon had started to rise higher in the sky, casing a bluish light on us, my hands having started to stroke her soft smooth skin almost of their own accord. I couldn't help but feel my dick harden between us, Alyssa feeling it as well. She inched herself up my body until her head was on my shoulder, one of her hands slipping between us to find my rigid member. "Mmmmmmm." I sighed contentedly as she rubbed my fat engorged head between her wet lips. I felt my head nestle gently into the entrance to her depths and then pressure build on it as she forced herself back down toward it, spreading her tight confines until finally it slipped inside.

"Oh yes." She moaned softly as she began to lift and lower her hips, working my shaft in and out of her only an inch or two. "So big and fat. I always knew it would feel good."

"Uh huh." I agreed, my mind feeling a little fuzzy, almost as if I had too much to drink, yet all I'd had was one single glass of wine. "You're really tight."

"Mmmmm. A woman always likes to hear that."

"You are. God you're going to make me come so fast doing that."

"Doing what?"

"Rocking your hips that way. It's stroking me just the perfect way."

"Is there anything else you want? Want me to do or you want to see?"

I didn't have to think long. "I'd love to see you sit on me, see your tits bouncing when you come."

She pushed up, her smiling face lit by that moonlight. She wiggled herself around, never letting me slip from her until she was sitting astride me on her knees. She pulled my hands to her chest, letting me cup each breast as she began to slide up and down my member, lifting and dropping so her ass slapped lightly to my thighs. Up and down, she moved, my hands cupping her tits as they tried to bounce in time with her motions. "Oh god David. Ohhhhh shit. Now it's my turn to tell you how perfect you feel in me. Can you feel my climax growing? Can you tell how turned on I am for you?"

"Oh yeah." I groaned, feeling my own climax threatening to explode, yet not quite there. It felt almost as if it were waiting, holding itself just short, waiting for her to climax at the same time. I arched my back, trying to push my dick up harder toward her, wanting to get just a little more in just the right place. I felt her pussy start to tremble around me, little spasms and squeezes as her orgasm also neared that perfect tipping point.

"OH FUCK YES!" she screamed, suddenly jamming herself down harder, driving up and down my dick, no longer with gentle strokes but wild, animalistic pleasure. She slammed down on me as her pussy squeezed and spasmed around me, her strokes smashing my head against the end of her vaginal depths. It was exactly what I needed, and with a massive groan into the night my body jerked and spewed the first shot of hot cum deep into her. "FUCK YES! YES! YES! YES!" she screamed to the moon as we both climaxed together, sharing the ecstasy in a way that I had only felt a few times with my wife. It almost seemed like I could feel her orgasm at the same time as mine. My body bucked under her time and again until all I could do was lay panting, my dick still flowing the remains of my cum into her as I started to soften inside her.

"God that was...intense." I panted as I lay looking up at her, softly massaging her big soft tits. "I wish I'd have done this with you a long time ago."

"It wasn't time yet." She whispered as she lowered herself down onto me, pushing my hands away so her tits could press to my chest. She lowered her face to mine, her pussy still occasionally squeezing around my softening shaft. She looked at me for long seconds, her lips inches from mine and then she completed the motion, pressing her lips to mine softly. I let my arms slide around her nude body, one hand cupping her bare ass cheeks and the other holding the middle of her back. Her lips teased and sucked mine, coaxing my lips apart so she could tease my tongue as well. We lay, kissing softly, sweetly, lovingly, much like my wife and I had done so many times over the years.

I felt the longing inside my heart for Suzanne, my desire for her to be here, holding her, feeling her. Instead, I held Alyssa, feeling her warmth, her softness, the hardness of her nipples and the wetness of her pussy around my dick and felt like it belonged this way. I knew I could get used to this if I gave it a chance, and at that moment, I wanted more than anything to give it that chance.

---o---

I woke up in a strange room and a strange bed. My mind slowly cleared as the cobwebs of sleep pushed away. It was a woman's bedroom. One I'd seen before, but never spent any time in. I sat up in the queen-sized bed and realized I was alone. There was a single rose on the pillow next to the one I had been sleeping on, with a small note under it. I opened it. 'I didn't want to wake you. For the first time in almost a year you seemed contented. I wanted to let you stay that way as long as possible. I had to go to work. I know that when I come home you will have gone, but you are always welcome in my bed any day or night you wish. With love, A."

I looked at the note and read it again. I remembered having sex outside with her last night, and then again once more here, in her bed in the night before we fell asleep together. I smiled at the memory of how it felt to be laying with her spooned against me as I pushed my dick in and out of her, working both of us to what was my third orgasm in only a couple hours. I pushed the covers off and looked down at my rock-hard dick, realizing I had no clothes to put on. I thought about getting a towel from the bedroom, and then shrugged. If someone saw me, so what?

I walked into the house and stopped dead in my tracks.

"Ohhhhhhh shit." Rachel, the maid Janet had hired, squeaked as she stood in the kitchen, a pair of rubber gloves on and a sponge and spray bottle in her hand. She stared at my rigid dick as I stood with the kitchen door standing open.

"Sorry. I, um. I forgot you were here this morning," I mumbled awkwardly as I closed the door behind me, not really having any other choice. "I'm, um, going to go get, um, ready for work."

"Don't hurry on my account." She said with a small smile on her lips as she continued to stare at my dick, not moving out of the way from where she was standing. On a few occasions we'd made some very sexual jokes, all in fun. Partly because she tended to not wear a bra under her t-shirt, like today.

"I think, um. I think I better go upstairs." I said, walking toward her and turning to step past her, her hand holding the sponge seeming to move out toward me as I turned to step past her in the narrow space left between her and the kitchen counter. My hardon rubbed across her arm as I moved past her, she turned to watch me as I quickened my pace off toward the living room and the stairs.

"Nice ass!" she called as I retreated. "Maybe some time I'll show you mine!"

"That'd be nice," I called back as I kept walking, not quite sure why I even said it. I dashed up the stairs to the bedroom and then stood in front of the window looking over at Alyssa's house. I knew she wasn't there, but I couldn't stop myself from looking at her window and wondering just what she had seen over the years. I finally turned and headed to the shower. I let the hot water wash over me as I stood leaning against the shower wall, my mind unable to quite get Alyssa out of my thoughts. I almost jumped out of my skin when I felt a hand on my back. I jumped and jerked around, my back slamming against the shower wall, my heart practically stopped.

"I'm. Um. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." Rachel said awkwardly, standing just inside the big doorless walk-in shower stall my wife had loved so much. I stared at Rachel without saying a word. She stood before me, completely naked, her huge tits starting to be dotted with little drops of water bouncing off me. Each orb was easily twice the size of my Suzanne's, nearly a quarter of the front of each huge chocolate colored mound covered by an almost black circle of puckering skin surrounding a rock hard, protruding nipple nearly as big across as my index finger.

Her body was surprisingly trim, though I hadn't ever been able to tell with what she wore. Her stomach was firm and toned, as if she exercised often. Her hips were wide, I could tell she had a considerable sized butt even without looking at her from behind. My eyes traveled down to the juncture of her legs and the hairless fat lips and mound. The edges of her fat outer lips shaded from chocolate to almost black before framing a very small amount of inner labia. She stood, her hands clasped behind her back, letting me look at her whole naked body without saying another word, at least until my eyes traveled back to her nervously smiling face.

"It seems like I've cleaned everything in this house, except maybe the most important part. You."

"Huh?" I asked as she stepped toward me.

"I said I'd cleaned everything in the house except you. I thought maybe, this one time, I might do that? Clean you?" She reached her hands out for my chest and rested both hands on my chest as she stepped a little closer yet. I felt my still hard dick press against her body as she inched a little closer, one hand leaving my chest and pushing my dick down until it slipped between her legs. She moved her hand back to my chest and pressed herself to me, pressing me against the wall and smashing her soft tits against my chest and the back of her hands. "You know, I've been cleaning for you for over six months, and you haven't even made a pass at me yet."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,449 Followers
123456...8