Unthinkable Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Mary looked over, she couldn't believe what her prim and proper little Maria was doing to her son's rock-hard peter. She had Kyle at a fever pitch with her aggressive fellatio. Kyle knew his dick could not survive this, so he quickly wrestled her back into the same position as before.

He began to eat Maria out again even more aggressively, until he had once again re-established control over her, and got her moaning like a little whore with his pussy licking prowess. Kyle thought to himself that it was great to know EXACTLY what to do with a woman, at EXACTLY the right time.

Confidence was growing by the minute now in young Kyle, as he realized that he did indeed hold the keys to the carnal universe with these ancient Chinese sex techniques. If he could seduce, control, and pleasure a REAL woman of Maria's caliber, with her beauty, great body, huge rack, and her level of female sexual experience, imagine what he could do to inexperienced girls.

They would be like child's play. Then he asked himself why he would even WANT a schoolgirl after THIS. No schoolgirl could suck a cock the way Pedro's mother had just sucked his. It struck him that perhaps bedding schoolgirls would almost be too easy, and in a way almost unfair to them.

Then again, he had read somewhere that all's fair in love and war. A fleeting thought went through his mind. Why would anyone choose war over the LOVE he was getting RIGHT NOW from his best friend's mom.

Meanwhile, although it was hard for Mary to concentrate on anything, due to everything that was going on down between her OWN legs, as she briefly glanced across the pool, she was proud of the way HER son was manhandling little Maria's legs, and by the sound of Maria's moans and muted screams, how expertly he was obviously also dominating her pussy with his mouth.

That thought didn't last long, however, as Pedro started an aggressive, awesome tongue fuck surprisingly deep up into the entrance of Mary's excited vagina. Shit, she thought, these two boys were gonna be heartbreakers. Her moans were now as ecstatic as Maria's.

With the mothers now fully incapacitated by unadulterated lust, Kyle, noticing that Pedro had his mom in the same passionate state that he had Pedro's mom in, knew it was time. The little cock sucking session from Maria had Kyle wild with unholy thoughts, as unholy as the night could possibly get.

So, Kyle was determined now to pull off the unthinkable plan. The lust produced by the feeling of Maria's little, tiny tongue caressing his dickhead, plus the earlier confession from Pedro, compelled him to attempt the unthinkable. The ladies were completely nude for the sons, but the boys still had their swim trunks on. Well, in Kyle's case, kinda ...

Kyle watched until Pedro briefly glanced over at him, then flipped Pedro the bird. It dawned on Pedro exactly what Kyle meant by the obscene gesture, even though they had not previously discussed it. It was time ... time to apply the meat to the sexually frustrated mothers. With Mary being much too occupied to notice, Pedro skinned his trunks in a flash, but Kyle had another little surprise.

In addition to the recording app he developed, he was working on a waterproof Bluetooth app used to control lights, especially for convenience in swimming pools. However, it could also be used general purpose, and it just so happened that's how Kyle had left it after his last testing.

A quick study Kyle was. Plus, with all the horny, inappropriate thoughts going through his mind as to the possibilities, after skinning his trunks off his mid-thighs, where they had been left after Maria's awesome fellatio, he reached for the small switching device clipped unto the waistband, raised it in the air and pushed the button.

Sure enough, it worked. The lights for both the pool and the house went completely dark. And dark it was. There was a new moon that night. None of them could see their hand if they would have put it in front of their face.

Quickly, very quickly, Kyle left Maria and quietly went over to where he knew Pedro was located, though he couldn't see him. Pedro was a little surprised when Kyle touched his shoulder. Kyle whispered into Pedro's ear, and now Pedro knew EXACTLY what was going on.

Pedro went with the flow and worked his way quickly and stealthily over to his OWN mother. She was still on her back, right where Kyle had left her. Neither mother had budged an inch, still breathing heavily, and still horny as hell from their awesome session of expert and extended cunnilingus that each boy had delivered to the love boxes of their best friend's mother.

Both women knew that the lights had went out, but were stunned by the skilled and expert seduction they had been subjected to. They were in their own little carnal world of lust, with expert males attending to the things that their husbands obviously didn't have knowledge of. So, the significance of the lights going out paled when compared to their new found source of ecstasy. In short, they were hypnotized with sexual pleasure that they didn't even know existed until this insane night.

The end result was that each girl barely missed a beat, clueless that the unthinkable had happened. But the boys were not taking any chances. Pedro had found his mother's spread legs by the braille method and as quickly as possible, applied his tongue. This time, to his own mother's vulva.

He was surprised by the larger pussy lips his mother had, and that fact almost sent off his overexcited, throbbing dick. Temporarily obsessed by this new find, Pedro concentrated on sucking on them like a drunken sailor, one at a time.

Pedro then realized that Kyle must not have done that to her in the same manner, since his mother yelled out, "Easy Kyle ... Honey ... holy shit ... oh my God."

Pedro didn't want his mom to put two and two together and figure out what had happened, so he reluctantly abandoned his attack on his mother's opulent pussy lips, and attacked her clit instead. Kyle must have been proceeding in about the same manner in the other corner of the pool, because soon, the talented sons had their own mothers back writhing and in ecstatic moans, louder than ever.

For the girls, all inhibitions were cast unto the dung-heap of well-intended morality. The only thing in the entire world that existed for them now were those talented tongues, fueling the pent-up desires of three weeks of horny abstinence without their hubbies.

Pedro was on his own now, not being able to get any visual clues from Kyle due to the pitch darkness that encompassed the foursome. Thinking about before the lights went out, and Kyle flipping the bird to him, a shiver went down Pedro's spine. Kyle's plan was clear, very clear. They were going to take the mothers up their cunts. And to top it off, due to Kyle's quick thinking, they were each gonna take their OWN mothers up their cunts.

Pedro was so hot now, as he realized that his mother thought he was Kyle. Should he tell her?? Of course not, that would ruin everything and just get Kyle pissed at him. Besides, that was not the Chinese way that he had been taught by the manuals. In seduction, never give away your edge.

Pedro now calmed down a little, which was very hard for him under the circumstances. But he must if he ever hoped to get his dick up inside his mother. Oral was one thing, but sexual intercourse was likely to be rejected by his mother, even if she thought he was Kyle.

The first order of business was to keep his mother white-hot horny with his expert tonguing of her vulva. So he pulled out all stops, using the Chinese trick of variation so that his mom never knew which tongue move was coming next. And this was driving her absolutely insane with lust.

Suddenly, in the other corner of the pool, a scream came out of Mary and she started to go wild with new levels of moaning. Pedro knew what this meant. Kyle had beat him to the punch, slipped in the meat, and was proceeding to fuck his mother's brains out. The excitement of this fact alone almost pushed Pedro into premature ejaculation. He took a deep breath and somehow slightly regained a modicum of composure.

Pedro's tongue techniques had been working, at least up until Mary's blood-curdling screams and moans. But Mary's reactions apparently had spooked Maria. judging by her reaction. In fact, Maria didn't put two and two together and realize that there was sexual intercourse going on in the other corner of the pool.

But she was confused. Confused and yet horny at the same time from the insane skill working down between her voluntarily, and widely spread legs. Something was up, and it scared her a little. Pedro's studies taught that a little fear in the target can be a good thing in a seduction.

But if it spirals out of control, nothing can kill a woman's out-of-control libido faster than extreme fear. And out-of-control libido is what Pedro needed from his mother now. He needed to get her so horny that she was screaming for penetration. He knew what he needed to do now, from his studies.

Continuing his metered licking now, he knew that with all the stimulation, skill level, and amount of time he had subjected to his mother's clit, her vagina would be fully tented, her cervix would now be pulled up into her extended, deep vagina, and she would be ready to take most, if not all, of his eight and three quarter inch erection.

She just needed a gentle nudge to remind her that penetration is what she needed now. So, with his left forearm, he pinned his mother's torso firmly down to the steps so that she could not escape her fate. With his right hand, he curled back his index and baby finger, and extended his middle finger and his ring finger. He moved this hand down to ground zero, and lustily rammed both extended fingers up into his own mother's love hole.

Maria screamed out of surprise, as she was now instantly hosting two fingers up her twat. She whimpered "No Kyle ... no. Take them out." Of course, Pedro had been instructed that in these cases, "no" does NOT mean "NO". Pedro's fingers were now experiencing an extreme wet heat that his tortured pecker was coveting.

This advertised just how horny Pedro's mother was. But more importantly, his fingers were now fully resting over a G-spot that was swollen to the size of over a quarter. The eroticism of experiencing the feel of having two fingers sunk three inches up inside his own mother's excited, wet, sexually heated fuck tube again almost pushed him to orgasm.

He didn't use finger stroking. Instead, he positioned his fingers to optimal depth to completely cover the excited swollen G-spot and very aggressively moved his hand up and down instead of in and out, being careful to keep the inserted fingers perfectly straight so as not to scratch her vaginal walls with his fingernails.

He was not gentle with this, since the manual said not to be. Only a few cycles the first time, then he pulled his fingers out. With his tongue still strategically diddling and teasing her clit, he then reinserted his fingers and did a few more cycles the next time. This time, light moans began to emanate from his mother, even though she was registering her lack of approval.

Maria had never had fingers inserted into her, and the young man was treating her more roughly than she had ever been treated before, but still, the feeling of rapid cycling of the hard, swollen G-spot forcefully pushed into the front wall of her vagina produced additional excited confusion in her compromised situation.

But Pedro didn't listen to his mother, continuing each insertion with more and more cycles targeted to her G-spot. His mother grimaced on each tortured insertion, and each time he added to the cycle count. Her G-spot was raw with sexual nerves and it only took a few more progressive insertions and increased cycles to bring the tormented little G-spot to its knees.

Finally, she said in a confused tone, "Honey, why did you take them out. Please put them back in me and make me cum. I need to cum, Honey." It was not his goal to give her a G-spot orgasm, which he could have easily done any time now." He judged that he should give her one more insertion cycle and then make his move.

Maria was so sexually frustrated now that she thought she would lose her mind. She was pleading for mercy as Pedro inserted the two fingers one more time and gave her additional cycles of less intensity. She whimpered, "Please ..... please .... more ... take me good this time ..."

The sexual tone in his mother's voice inflamed him, as did her words "take me." She fully meant that his FINGERS should "take her." But Pedro couldn't take this teasing anymore.

Pedro's already massive arm and upper body strength was now magnified by his crazy, uncontrollable lust. He WAS going to have carnal knowledge of his own mother NOW. Nothing, neither earthquake nor tornado was going to save his hapless mother from it. Maria screamed, as she was manhandled so fast that she didn't know how she got on her knees into the doggy position on the corner stairs of the pool, as if she were no more than a rag doll.

Then, in an instant, Pedro rammed his rock hard, throbbing pecker up into the hilt end of his mother's cunt. A tortured scream now emitted from the skewered victim of incestuous fornication. Maria's love tunnel had been fully teased to the point of insanity by her son's skilled pussy licking and finger fucking, and was ready to "be taken" by the long cock.

And it WAS TAKEN ... taken to cunt stretching depth ... to places deep up inside of her that no dick had ever gone before. That first deep, ramming invasion of huge dominant shaft was all it took. The masterful tongue and fingers of her young stud had her on the edge of orgasm before the brutal entry.

The massive love hole spreading to accept Pedro's width. The wicked vascularity of Pedro's cock rasping mercilessly over the previous finger-teased G-spot. The massive dick head caressing and kissing of Maria's fully, insanely excited cervix, a place that also had never been reached before by naked cock. It was all too much now and overloaded every sexual nerve in Maria's clit, vagina, G-spot, and uterus, all at once.

This combination of sexual stimulation set off a type of orgasm that Maria never even knew existed before. It was like her whole body was cumming ... jerking ... in convulsive spasms. Then she felt it ... she was squirting ... and she didn't even understand what it meant at the time ... but she didn't care.

She was wailing nasty words and phrases that she hoped Mary did not hear. But how could she NOT hear ... such was the volume of Maria's passion.

But in truth, at that moment Maria didn't care WHO heard her. She was being fucked like every woman should be fucked.

Meanwhile, it was much the same for Pedro. His pecker had been ready to explode without it even being touched by female sex flesh. It was enough for his hands to grip and pull his mother's shapely hips back, assuring maximum cock depth forced up her cunt ... for his dickhead to feel her cervix ... for his ball-sack smacking her vulnerable clit ... and for his ears to hear the wild, erotic ecstasy resulting from his brutal penetration and sexual control over his mother.

How he had held out this long was nothing short of a miracle.

But even a miracle could not have allowed him to survive the ecstasy of first entry. The transition of his hair-triggered dick from being watered-cooled by the pool, to enthrustment up into the intense heat and humid wetness of the hilt end his own mother's fuck tube, was about a hundred times more than enough to send him over the edge.

The wicked, orgasmic gripping and releasing of Maria's birthing tube, squeezing and teasing Pedro's overexcited dick head and shaft ... and the feeling of the intense blasts of her female ejaculate impacting the root of his balls ... instantly sent him into the most intense, explosive orgasm that he had ever experienced.

He had, in a sense, been brain-washed by his mentors. And when in deep sexual excitement, as at the point of orgasm, their philosophy and words were not far from his mind. Then the words of his sex mentor's limericks ran through his mind, as the big, deeply penetrated sex tool began it's mission:

The first ladies scarce could believe,

how quickly this man could deceive.

Removing their clothes,

and curling their toes,

with intent that the ladies conceive.

As rope after rope of hot, horny semen was ejaculated forcefully right onto his mother's cervix and flooded her birth canal, he further fantasized the same wicked thought:

The old man turned into a fable,

as young maidens learned of his label,

of a long and thick dong,

that could cum all night long,

and deliver them to the birth table.

And the mom could feel the hot, shooting, fertile semen, too, adding to the ferocity of her prolonged, full-body orgasm ... "OOHHHHH HONEY ... I'M CCUUMMING .... CCCUUUUUUUMMINGGGG .... OHHHHHH .... YOUR HOT SEMEN HONEY ....... OH MY GOD ... OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH HONEY ...... CCCUUUUUUUUUMMMMMIIIINNNNNNGGGG ....."

Mid-orgasm himself now, all sane, pure thought was nowhere to be found in Pedro. His entire being was now totally, lustfully focused on one thing, and one thing ONLY. The violent contractions deep in the hilt end of his mother's cunt, as it mercilessly teased and milked his baby seed, greedily tapping into the deep wells of his dangerous, virulent spunk.

A lusty little sexual dance was now going on between the two, prolonging their respective orgasms. Each of the contractions of the mother's exploding snatch teased another contraction of her son's pecker, and each newly teased squirt impacting the sexually intoxicated cervix would trigger another cuntal contraction, cycle after cycle, as if they were in some kind of magical, sexual sync.

Pedro's mind was filled with nothing but nasty, dirty, unthinkable sexual thoughts at the speed of light now. He wanted to stretch his mother's pussy, fuck her senseless, feel the insane heat deep up her cunt, fire-hose her cervix with tablespoons of fertile semen. He visualized his sperm swimming up through her cervix ... into her womb ... into her tubes ... and raping an egg, just as he had raped her unthinkably forbidden cunt.

The palms of his hands had long since reached around the sides of his doggy-positioned mother, gripping as best he could the undersides of the erotic, undulating, and lewdly swaying globes of the seductive tits. As the DD wonders oscillated back and forth, he carefully positioned his fingers so her nipples would scrape across them as they swung back and forth. He fantasized about his baby sucking on the awesomely long, thick, massive nipples.

Flashing through his mind, he realized how lucky he and Kyle were now. How few boys would EVER get so lucky. And even if they did, how many could hope to mother-fuck two of the most beautiful mothers EVER, with his mom having what could possibly be the best Double-D tits that have ever been slung on any mother, and Kyle's mom having the most shapely and beautiful legs perhaps in the entire universe.

Now Pedro was starting to lament what he knew would be the waning spurts of his pecker's ecstasy, so he redoubled the glancing caresses to his mother's cervix with fast, deep strokes. Feeling the attack on her randy little womb, his mother cried out loudly, "Ooooohhhh ... Honey ... No ... Ooooohhhh shit ... OOOOOOOhhhhhhhh SHIT .... OOOOOOOOOHHHHH FUCK ...... FUCK ... Honey ... HONEY ... I can't stop CUMMING ..."

And fuck Pedro did at superhuman, deep stroking speed, reacting unconsciously to being surprised by his prim and proper mother's nasty words, something he would have never thought possible in a million years.