Unthinkable Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though he was toward the end of his orgasm, he unleashed a brutal attack on the hilt end of his mother's already cumming cunt, mercilessly impaling his mother's overstretched love tube, not sparing even a fraction of an inch of his love tool.

His mother wailed, "Oh my God ... OHH my GOD ... OOOHHHH ... MY GOD HONEY."

Pedro's lusty onslaught extended the orgasm of both him and his mother. But, eventually, all good things must cum to an end. The exhausted mother collapsed in a heap on the pool stairs, which quickly extracted Pedro's doggy-mounted penis.

But not until it had launched 17 spurting jets of semen into the carnal depths of his totally sexually spent mother. It was a record for Pedro. He had never even come close to that with masturbation. Nor had he come close to that sized load of ejaculatory volume, either.

It took Maria a long time to regain her breath, after which she heard Mary, who was at the moment recovering from her last orgasm, with her son's tongue now in her sex slit, slowly priming her for another fuck.

Mary moaned softly, while saying in a teasing tone, "Wow Maria, my son really gave YOU a lot of fun ..."

The boys smiled inside a little, knowing that their switcheroo had not been detected. The hapless mothers had been stealthily fucked senseless and cream-pied by their own sons.

Maria started sobbing now. Coming back to her senses, she remembered what she did and the filthy, disgusting things she had screamed out in passion. How could she ever face any of these three people ever again? She was feeling ashamed now, as she said demurely and in a sheepish tone, but loud enough for Mary to hear, as her sobbing continued "I don't wanna hear another word, Mary."

That was the last word for a while from Mary, since her son's talented tongue had once again taken a grip on her re-heightening libido. All that could be heard from her was her crescendoing excitement, slowly building. OR, maybe not so slowly, as her son's tongue was every bit as talented as Pedro's, visiting every nook and cranny of Mary's pink, sexy little love slit.

It was the last word from Maria also, as she just wanted to curl up and disappear into the woodwork. She was very happy that the electricity had not yet come back on, and she hoped it wouldn't. That would just increase the shame, if anyone in this immoral group would see her face at this moment.

Not too surprising that it didn't take long for Pedro to respond to Mary's increasing coos and moans. Apparently, Pedro's dick knew EXACTLY what was going on in the other corner of the pool, and stood up as if it wanted to take a peek. Ahhh ... the advantages of youth ...

Pedro crawled up a little on the steps and laid down on the right side of his mother. Taking her right hand, he guided it to his cock. Maria gripped it not out of passion for the big thing, but just enough to realize the obvious. Mary's audible response to her ongoing seduction on the other side of the pool had reignited Pedro's young sex drive, which meant that he wasn't done with her yet.

A scream from Mary possibly meant that her son had re-penetrated her. Let's just say that after hearing that, Pedro's break time was over. He powerfully, and in a very manly way turned his mother over so that her back was on the 45-degree pool stairs.

She said softly, "No Honey ... Please."

Of course, her son didn't listen. She had learned from their first encounter that fighting was futile. He was bigger and much stronger than her. Somehow, at that moment in her recovery phase, that thought got to her, even more than her son's incredible sex tool that she had wrapped her little hand around just moments ago.

But she knew something that she hadn't even told Mary. She was submissive. Very submissive. All her life since puberty she had rape fantasies. Of course, not being beaten or physically injured, but TAKEN. She wanted to be MANHANDLED.

That made her feel loved ... sexy ... wanted ... totally female. What got her hot was not being asked what she should do, but being TOLD what to do, and FORCED into doing it, in the knowledge that she had no say in what was done to her. She loved that feeling, but felt it abnormal and she was ashamed of it.

Truth be told, she loved that her hubby Jose respected her. This was great. But she just wished that he didn't respect her so much in the bedroom. She wished he was a little more ... no, a lot more ... animal. Once in a while, she wished he would just ram her up into a corner, turn her around and take her from behind, purely to satisfy himself. Of course, asking him would just not be the same. She wished he really WANTED to do that. But, it seems it was not his nature.

And that was OK. Women are very adaptable creatures, and take what life throws at them, mostly very happily and uncomplainingly. That's one of the beauties of women. And Maria was that in spades. She loved Jose as much as any woman could love a man.

Pedro was mad with lust again, and wanted to bring his mother back to the point of being crazy wild and sexual again. He quickly maneuvered between her legs with his tongue, and put it to work again in semen leaking pink slit.

Now it just so happened that when Pedro first applied his tongue to his mother's love gash, across the pool, Mary had been moaning in passion, apparently approaching the threshold of another orgasm from the deep fucking of her own son, based on the sound of things.

This combination of hearing Mary struggling to orgasm, and the first slow, long tongue stroke from asshole to clit delivered firmly by Pedro, caused a deep, soulful moan from Maria's sexy lips, "OOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..."

This was music to Pedro's ears. He knew that he had given her a great time during his first shot at her. Now, he was gonna use all of his learned skills on her. He had learned a few of the kind of tongue work that her clit and pussy lips responded to best. So that is where he started.

Soon, he had her purring like a kitten for him. He planned this session to be slow ... painfully slow for his mother. He was gonna tease the shit out of her with his tongue this time, but not let her cum on his tongue.

Although moments before, Maria's incredibly sexy, insanely contracting pussy had teased a mega-load of seed out of her son's balls, he remained as hard as a rock. Such is the beauty of youth, and being an "almost" virgin. Whereas before, Pedro was fighting for every ounce of control, the worst was over now. His balls had been tapped, and a lot of pressure relieved.

Their studies would now serve them well and assure that they could sexually dominate their mothers, without worry about the intercourse, or their mother's cock sucking ending in premature ejaculation.

So both boys settled into their plan of making sure that their very much loved mothers would benefit from all the positions, techniques, and little surprises they had in store for them that night.

So, the long night of unthinkable fucking rolled on. The sweltering heat of the night was more than matched by the sweltering heat in the pussies of the unthinkably seduced mothers.

Even though the intercourse continued beyond what the girls thought possible due to their sons' expert ejaculation control, they didn't require any external lubrication. Their son's metered and massive ejaculations, plus the fire in the mothers' fully cock-stretched vaginas made sure of that.

Each boy modified his plan as the night wore on, based on the varied sexual response of each impaled mother. Mary seemed to like cowboy mounting and missionary best. Kyle had sensed no problem allowing his mother on top since she had fully resigned herself to her own sexual needs.

Maria, on the other hand, was on-again, off-again with the nasty nature of this unholy fornication, depending on how close she was to another orgasm. Her son Pedro dared not allow her to mount, fearing she may flee into the dark when she was experiencing a regretful moment.

As Mary moaned in passion as she slid up and down on her son's cock, Pedro only allowed Maria on top for cock sucking sessions, in which case he forced her into 69 and held her down by the hips.

Pedro quickly learned that his mother Maria loved the doggy position, so he utilized all the variations that he had learned from the books, as he skillfully worked his baby-maker up into the hilt end of his mother's twat.

Both women loved the previously unexperienced feeling of having big dick heads penetrate them to the womb, glancing and caressing the house where a baby would grow if this unholy, incestuous fucking led to unthinkable conception.

Mary preferred to control the penetration in the cowgirl position so that she could direct her womb's caresses exactly where she wanted. Maria just wanted to be forcefully bent over doggy, and take her newly found, skillful lover's shaft deep to the womb, exactly the way HE wanted, with no regard for her.

The boys also loved the feeling of jacking their cock heads on their mother's cervixes, instead of their hands. Also, both boys strongly suspected that their fathers' dicks couldn't reach this spot that was obviously fueling their mothers' libidos, so their confidence and male egos soared from that thought.

So, on into the night, the immoral fucking continued. The boys got into a pattern where one woman was having orgasm as the other was in recovery on a tongue. The boys reasoned that the mother in recovery would get horny again faster if they heard the x-rated moans and cries of the mother in orgasm. After all, their mentors had drilled into them well that the goal of horny fucking was to bring their seduced prey to the maximum levels of female orgasm and sexual satisfaction.

Well, all good and bad nights must come to an end. Each mother had experienced countless orgasms from insanely long fucks, skilled tonguings, and masterful fingerings. The boys were about reaching their limit for their third and final orgasm, and had their mother's both very close to what the boys knew would be their mother's last orgasm.

The boys' unspoken plan was to bring each mother to final ecstasy at the same time. It's like the two were in mind-meld. Both boys had been taking their mothers' doggy at the time. Both women were moaning incessantly.

Kyle swiftly and brutally wrestled his mother Mary onto her back, and without missing a beat, reinserted his pecker back into his mother and began long, full length strokes deep up into the very hilt end of his mother's fun hole.

His slow strokes would go max penetration to the hilt depth and he would just leave it there for awhile after each stroke. Mary was complaining a bit about the depth of penetration. Of course, that meant nothing to Kyle. He wanted to stretch out his mother's cunt to the point that she would remember him the next morning.

Meanwhile, in the other corner of the pool, Maria was being taken in the doggy position. Without removing his deeply inserted prick, Pedro modified the doggy position. As he moved to the right just a bit, he straddled Maria's right lower leg with his knees, while taking his left hand and raising his mother's left leg and hooking it around on the right side of his neck.

Maria screamed at this, because it was a VERY surprising and aggressive sexual move on Pedro's part, and her legs were now spread like she was doing cheerleader splits, but with one leg straight up and one straight down, while still impaled on a near 9-inch pecker.

Had Pedro not been so powerful and strong, this would have been a very unstable position for Maria. But Pedro WAS strong, extremely strong, so Maria felt safe and secure, if awkward. And something else.

Maria realized what a fully vulnerable position she was in. The fact that this opened her vagina totally for her lover. The fact that he had just taken her, brutally put her into a sex position that she had never even thought about before. These things all fueled Maria's submissive libido, as she waited there for God-knows-what.

Pedro frantically started deep stroking his mother now.

Maria complained, "Honey ... it's going too deep."

But Maria could feel what was going on inside her, and perhaps why her skilled cocksman had set this position up. Her lover had a left curving cock shaft. With her left leg up, that curve matched perfectly for hugging the front wall of her vagina. And her massive leg spread allowed maximum penetration for every fraction of an inch of the long, invading schlong.

The unusual sex position caused the hilt end of Maria's horny vagina to tighten, and as Pedro deeply thrust into it, Pedro could feel this tightness, and it was driving him wild with lust. Pulling out of the deep little space caused a popping noise as the dick head repeatedly entered and exited the tight space.

Maria cried out passionately, "Ooohhh My God Honey ... what are you doing to me????"

Apparently, in the other corner of the pool, Mary had been pushed to the threshold of orgasm by Kyle's deep, masterful fucking. Maria's highly sexual, passionate cry contributed to Mary erupting in her own tormented orgasm.

Mary cried out in deep passion, "Ooooohhhhhhhhh .... I'm cuumming again .... I'm cuuuummmming .... Holy shit ...... I'mmm ccccuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmiiinng."

Meanwhile, Pedro was losing it. The combination of the deep end of Maria's cunt sucking on his dick head, and the sexual ecstasy in the voices of her and Mary, pushed Pedro over the edge, as Maria's horny cunt tapped the last remaining contents of his horny balls. Raw wads of pent-up semen shot up into the hilt end of his mother's fuck tube.

It had taken a good while for Pedro to deposit his load into his mother. He was ashamed now. The Chinese Masters would not be happy with him. The man's duty is to make sure that the woman ALWAYS comes first.

His mother had been left stranded now, and he needed to make amends FAST. He pulled out his rapidly deflating dick. He safely if roughly released her from the extreme doggy variant position, wrestled her aggressively onto her back, and viciously went down on her, like a mad dog.

She had come down a little from her high, when she had been poised at the edge of orgasm a few moments previous. However, not as much as expected since her libido was rekindled a bit from the sequential firings of her young lover's semen impacting the deep end of her cunt, plus this new feeling of her vagina being stretched just moments ago from the mere presence of a BIG male pecker being deep inside.

Pedro pulled out all stops as he sucked on his mother's voluptuous, swollen inner pussy lips, ran his tongue through her pink sex slit, tongue fucked her vaginal entrance, and attacked the little love button aggressively.

Soon, she was back to the threshold of orgasm. Pedro slowed a little, waiting for her to squirm and show signs of sexual frustration in waiting for orgasm. He really wished he could ram his dick up her cunt now, but it was spent and his balls ached from being so fully drained by the crazy experience of actually fucking his own mother with her not being any the wiser.

Finally, his mother hit the wall as he metered slow cunnilingus.

She yelled out in frustration, "Honey ... Ooohhhhhhh .... please ..... I really need to cum ... Ooooohhhhhhhhh ....You're driving me crazy."

As the word "crazy" left her lips, Pedro attacked her clit like a mad man with his tongue at the exact same time of lining up his index finger and swiftly ramming it up her tight asshole at the same time as his thumb plowed up into her twat.

He then wildly massaged her perineum in a pincer motion using his inserted digits to squeeze and release the little strip of erogenous flesh being attacked by his active digits invading both her asshole and her love hole. Her son had read that in many women that have had babies, this little strip of flesh turns highly erotically sensitive. And sure enough, his mother was one of them.

She squealed as the index finger brutally raped up into her virgin asshole. The sensation was unwanted. But before her mind could even process that, the sensation of the finger expanding and stretching the mother's two anal sphincters on entry ignited the sexual tension that Pedro had so expertly stored up in her cunt and clit, starting the most unique and intensely erotic orgasm since he had introduced her to her first squirting, G-spot orgasm earlier that night.

She literally exploded in a long, intense orgasm, "Ooooohhhhh My God .... Oooohhhhh sshhhittttt nnoooo.... nnnooooo .... nnnnoooooooo .... Oooohhhhhh FUCK ... I'm cuuummmming Honey ... OOOOHHHHHH SHIT .... I'm cumming so hard ... Ooooooohhhhhhhhh ..... FUCK .... Oooohhh .... Oh My God ... Oh My God ... nnnooooooooooooo ..."

This would have been a big no-no for her previous to this night. She would not hear of any of this kind of activity from Jose. She really thought that the idea was SOOO nasty that she would not let Jose anywhere near her asshole. But of course, the difference between Jose and her current young lover was that Jose would always ask before doing anything.

This was a little trick that Pedro had learned from the masters. The book taught that it was the best way to eroticize a reluctant woman's asshole. According to that text, the sex nerves in the asshole are not as sensitive as those in the vulva.

But, the ancient Chinese cocksmen taught, if enough sexual energy was stored up in a woman's main sex organs by a masterful lover, a surprise asshole invasion could trigger amazingly powerful orgasms as all that orgasmic energy was tapped and volcanically released by the unexpected rape up into the minor sex nerves connected to the clit, uterus, and narrow wall of sensitive, erotic flesh between a concubine's asshole and baby hole.

Pedro didn't understand all that, he just followed the recipe laid out for him in the text. And his mother's reaction gave him even more respect for the ancient knowledge given to him.

The intensity of his mother's last orgasm caused her to swoon in ecstatic sexual rapture, responding with wave after wave of intense, erotic asshole and vaginal orgasmic gripping and releasing of her son's insanely voracious, anally inserted finger and vaginally inserted thumb.

Mary was also sexually spent and out of it. Kyle, after waiting for Pedro to finish off his mother made a low whistle to Pedro. Pedro understood it was time to go, so moved toward Kyle slowly and quietly. Both boys quietly left the pool in the pitch dark and went to their respective houses and bedrooms with their mothers none-the-wiser.

The breathless, thoroughly sacked women didn't move for about the next ten minutes or so. Finally, Mary called over softly to Maria, "Maria, is my son done with you? I mean, is he gone?"

After a long delay, Maria replied, "Yeah ... Pedro?"

Mary answered "Yeah ..."

After arriving at his house, Kyle didn't want the mothers to hurt themselves negotiating a dark walk back to the houses. So, he turned the pool and sidewalk lights back on from the house, but in very dim mode. The lights were off in both houses, as Kyle and Pedro promptly crashed.

Mary said, "Maria, we need to get out of this pool."

They slowly and carefully staggered their way up the pool stairs and started to negotiate the softly lit sidewalk up to the house. They were bare-naked, too tired to care about collecting the sexy bikinis that had so effectively excited their sons into unholy, incestuous fornication. They would be collected by the sons the next day and kept as trophies of the kill.

They weren't exactly drunk, but still slightly under the influence of the evil liquid that had sealed their fate. Still very tipsy and light-headed, finding it hard to walk, then managed their way gingerly up the path.

Maria hadn't noticed due to the adrenaline rush during the intense sexual activity, but as they slowly hung on to each other for stability as they slowly worked their way up to their houses, she turned to Mary and said, "What hit us, Mary?"