Unthinkable Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary responded, "A freight train, I think."

After a few more steps up the sidewalk, Maria announced, "I've got a splitting headache."

"It's called a hangover, Maria."

Mary knew that Maria had gotten a little more alcohol than her, so she helped Maria to her door to make sure she got to her house safely. As they walked, semen was leaking out of their fuck holes, and the thick, rich, dangerous viral ejaculate slowly ran down their sexy legs.

It had taken them forever to walk what would normally be short distances for them. They were actually as much physically exhausted as they were sauced. Though very late now, the heat of the night was intensely oppressive.

When Maria walked to her bedroom, she passed Pedro's room. His door was wide open. He had failed to turn off the small lamp on the table by his bed. He was laying on his back in bed, bare naked. He was passed out in a deep sleep, but still sported his huge, insanely long nocturnal erection, and it was pointing at the ceiling.

Maria shuddered from the sight of the lady-pleaser, sighed deeply and shook her head from side-to-side in disbelief. How could her son possibly have yet another hardon after all the multiple orgasms that had just exploded into her best friend's vagina. She proceeded to her bed and passed out right away, too physically and emotionally exhausted to even think about cleaning up.

In the house next door, Mary realized the danger. She stepped into the bathtub, squatted, spread her beautiful legs wide, and gave herself a douching. As she inserted the 5 and a quarter inch douche tube up into her vagina, she shivered as an unwanted and dirty thought just came to her spontaneously.

The douche tube was slightly longer than her hubby, but over 3 inches shorter than the erection that had just, so thoroughly, ravaged her cunt. As she pumped the douche bulb, she shivered again as she couldn't believe the gobs of semen that washed out into the bottom of the tub.

Then she stumbled to her bed, chiding herself for her nasty thoughts, her body and mind just too drained to do a more thorough job.

As the ladies slept, their minds were dreamless due to their total exhaustion, and the bliss that can only come from the deep sexual satisfaction of intense, multiple orgasms.

But, there were things unthinkable going on inside of them. Determined sperm that didn't belong to their husbands were swimming up their vaginas, up their cervixes, into their wombs, and up into their baby tubes, in search of an egg.

Young ... horny ... fertile ... determined sperm. In unthinkably voluminous quantities.

Would they get pregnant? That was unthinkable enough.

But what was TRULY unthinkable was what they didn't know at the time ........ but then again ... well ...... that would be just ...... TOO ...... Unthinkable .........

THE END