Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,329 Followers

Eva broke the kiss and opened her eyes as she slid her body slowly down mine. I thought the look on her face would melt me into a puddle on the floor. She was on fire. She dragged her tits over my abs and maneuvered my cock to my navel and slid her tits down either side of my cock and pushed her lips onto my glans. I groaned hard and broke our eye contact as my head rocked back on my neck. I groaned hard and reached for her head. She was already pushing her lips down my shaft and when I felt my glans push into her throat I groaned hard again as I examined the ceiling again.

Eva held her position with her lips and nose buried in my pubic hair for a few seconds and then her eyes smiled up at me as she started a blow job for the ages. She started with full depth plunges but then pulled back to the ridge and drilled her tongue into my spot. This time her mouth smiled around my cock as she enjoyed my reaction. She used both hands in counter-rotating action while she drilled my spot again. Then she changed to a rapid pace as her mouth accepted a third of my cock as she furiously stroked the remaining two thirds with one hand. She tilted her head from side to side to change the angle and the sensation was amazing.

I heard the shower stop and Eva stepped up her pace even more. She apparently didn't want to get caught by Beverly. Her eyes drilled into mine as if she were willing me to cum in her mouth. I was close and she knew it. She went back to her throat job and that was it for me as I humped up and fired many long ropes of cum. Eva didn't even consider what she'd do if she couldn't hold it all in her mouth and suddenly her eyes went wide as her body lurched and she was forced to pull off my cock in mid-shot. Her lips were pulled tight as her cheeks bulged. She struggled to swallow and was finally successful. She swallowed several times trying to clear her mouth and throat. Tears had burst from her eyes.

I wasn't done when Eva pulled off and I grabbed my cock in my hand to finish myself off. I groaned out, "UUUNNNGGGAAAHHHH," as a long stream of cum splattered across her face from right chin to her left forehead. I thought that was kind of rude so I adjusted my aim down and two more splattered across her chest and stomach and then I was done. Eva didn't even notice as she was too busy clearing her mouth as she gagged and coughed.

She knew she didn't have much time before Beverly caught her. She stood up and pulled the robe back over her shoulders, stretched up to kiss me again and pulled away heading back to the living room just as the bathroom door to the hallway opened. I stood there in my bedroom with my softening cock in my hand and cum on my lips from Eva's kiss. I smiled to myself when I realized that Eva was completely unaware of the cum on her face and wondered what Beverly would say when she saw it. I grabbed the towel and went into the bathroom through my bedroom door. The room was all steamed up and I had to wipe the mirror to look at myself. I wiped my face and lips and then wipe off my cock and pulled a clean pair of athletic shorts on along with a tee shirt.

Beverly had stopped in the kitchen to get her cup of tea but before I could get there I heard Beverly yelling, "Eva! You fucking cum-whore. You ripped off a piece while I was in the shower. You little bitch."

I hurried through the kitchen to find Beverly, dressed in my baggy athletic shorts and a huge tee shirt falling off one shoulder exposing most of one of her big tits. She had her hands on her hips as she glared down at Eva's cum splattered face. Eva had an innocent look on her face wondering what set her older sister off. Eva looked from Beverly to me as if pleading for some help. There was nothing I could do. The evidence was displayed on her face.

Beverly took two steps toward Eva and reached for Eva's face. Eva flinched and pulled back afraid that Beverly was going to hit her. Beverly's hand followed Eva's retreat and her fingers swiped across her face and pulled back to show Eva the pearly white goo she had collected. Eva looked from Beverly's face to her fingers and recognized the goo for what it was. She leaned forward and sucked Beverly's index and middle fingers into her mouth to lick them clean and then pulled back, smiled at her big sister and said, "MMMM. Good."

Beverly was still pissed but she couldn't help giggling at Eva. She said, "You're so wicked. You force me to come out here in the boonies in hopes of getting me laid and when we find a guy, who against all possible odds, checks off every possible category on my wish list, you get all the fun."

Eva grinned up at Beverly, who continued to stand there with her hands on her hips with her tee shirt drooping completely off one shoulder exposing her entire boob, and said, "Not all the fun. I seem to recall that you got off a couple times."

Beverly snapped back, "Once." I could see her looking back in her memory and then she smiled and muttered, "Fuck. What a 'once' it was though." I watched her face flush with lust as she thought about her 'once' back on the island. Eva noticed too and she looked back at me and grinned.

Eva said, "Jack. Do you have any plans for the night?" I got where she was going and Beverly stared at me eagerly awaiting my response.

I saw the looks I was getting from both of them and I hesitated intentionally to tease them. "Well, I do have to write my acceptance speech for the Nobel Peace Prize." Beverly looked slack-jawed at me as she subconsciously pulled the slumping tee shirt back up. I grinned at Beverly and she came in close to me and hugged me. Eva was all grins and daintily clapped her hands together.

Eva threw open her robe and cupped her tits in both hands and for the first time realized that her tits were sticky with cum. She looked down and pulled her hands away to see how much she had on her. It was a lot and she looked up at Beverly, who had renewed her disapproving look. Eva burst out laughing which got Beverly laughing too. Eva pulled her hands to her face and began licking the fingers of both hands. To my total surprise, Beverly dropped to her knees in front of the seated Eva and began licking the sticky, half-dried cum off her little sister's tits and neck. Eva's breath exploded from her lungs and she pulled Beverly to one of her erect nipples. My cock never reacted faster. It was tenting my athletic shorts in two seconds. I couldn't see Beverly's face as it was buried between Eva's tits. Eva's eyes closed and her lips parted as she rolled her head back as it lolled around in pure ecstasy as she gathered her breath again and groaned loudly.

Eva's hands went down the front of the Beverly's baggy tee shirt and cupped her big tits and Beverly groaned into Eva's cleavage. I reached down in my shorts and pulled out my cock and stroked it slowly as I wondered how far these two were going to go. They had seemed to be close but I hadn't figured that they were this close.

Suddenly Beverly pulled back away from Eva and fell back on her butt. Eva's lust filled eyes opened and it was obvious that Eva was disappointed. Beverly's eyes revealed a more horrified look at what she was doing with her own little sister. Beverly buried her face in her hands and mumbled something about, "What am I doing." She shook her head from side to side like she was trying to shake the lustful thoughts from her mind. Then, with hands still holding her face, she yelled, "Eva. Damn you. You make me so crazy sometimes." Eva looked back at me with smile that immediately changed to a lustful grin when she saw me lazily stroking my cock.

Eva stood up from the sofa and leaned over Beverly and stripped the tee shirt up over her head forcing her hands from her face. Eva said, "Come on Bev. Jack's cock is up and I have a feeling that it's not going to be 'once' for long." When the tee shirt came over her head Beverly was looking at me with a huge grin on her cum smeared face. Eva was trying to get Beverly's shorts off and Beverly was lifting her butt off the floor to help her. In seconds they were both completely naked and helping each other off the floor. Eva almost pushed her sister at me and we hugged and kissed each other. I looked over Beverly's shoulder at Eva. Her fingers were already in her sex strumming like she was playing a guitar. She smiled at me when she saw me looking her way and her head rocked back as she touched her clitoris.

While still kissing, Beverly reached down between us and took my cock away from me and held it like she was shaking my hand and started jerking me off with that backward grip. I backed toward the bedroom drawing Beverly with me. She didn't want to break the kiss or lose my cock.

Once by the bed, I turned us around and pushed her back to the edge of the bed and gently eased her down. She reluctantly broke our embrace but she hung on desperately to my cock. She looked up at me. She was on fire and her eyes pleaded for me to put the fire out. I eased her back so her legs dangled over the edge of the bed and then I bent forward and kissed her passionately. She eagerly responded in kind and moaned into my mouth. I was on a mission and I pulled back from her. She didn't want to break our embrace and she followed my lips until I stopped her with my hands firmly on her big tits. She grabbed both of my wrists and held my hands in place.

I bent lower and kissed her erect nipples and Beverly's head snapped back as she let out a long demonic groan. She still had a tight grip on my cock but as I bent lower, I lowered myself to my knees between her legs and she was forced to relinquish possession of it. Judging from the look in her eyes, she was disappointed, until I moved my face to her sex and kissed her erect and protruding clitoris. Her hands went to the back of my head as she screamed and rocked forward dropping her tits to my forehead. She held me there.

Eva had followed our conjoined move from the living room to the bed and had crawled her naked body onto the bed a few feet from Beverly. She apparently didn't want to miss a thing but didn't want to disturb her big sister in any way. On my way into Beverly's sex, I grinned at Eva and she grinned back saying, "Give it to her Jack. Make her cum. God knows she needs it and deserves it." There was a story in that statement that would have to wait.

I parted her labia with my tongue and dragged it through her pink inner folds. She was soaking wet. I dipped my tongue inside her pussy and Beverly flew back to a sitting position and yelled, "YYYUUUNNNNGGGG. OH MY GOD." She pulled me hard to her sex and pivoted her hips upward urging me to continue. I had no intention of stopping. I had a fleeting realization that my cock was softening as I concentrated on Beverly's pussy. I flicked my tongue quickly across her clitoris again and she ground her hips into my face looking for more. I gave her more. I tongue fucked her alternating with quick attacks on her clitoris and even her anus. She had fallen back on the bed with her hands still holding my head. Her body writhed like an undulating snake. I had to hold her hips to me as she screamed her way through one orgasm and then started chanting, "OH GAAAWWWDDD. OH JESSSUUSSS," over and over again as she groaned her way through two more. She still held me in place as she recovered. She came up on her elbows and looked down into my eyes and with a pleading voice said, "One more?" I chuckled into her sex.

Eva laughed too and said, "Jesus Bev. You're going to be a puddle of goo if you keep going." Beverly giggled at Eva's statement but then pivoted her hips up again and I went back to work. Beverly was on her back gripping her own tits as she crashed through two more orgasms. She was just moaning non-stop between huge gasps for air. My tongue was non-functional for the moment. I kissed Beverly's bubbling pussy and then her clitoris and Beverly rocked her hips involuntarily but otherwise didn't move a muscle.

I pushed myself off the floor and crawled up on the bed beside Beverly and cuddled her to me as I pressed my flaccid, but growing, cock to Beverly's hips. She felt it moving against her and she released one of her tits and wrapped her fingers around my shaft. It came to full size in moments after that. Beverly lazily ran her hand up and down my cock and said, "When I can move again, I'm going to want that inside me."

I chuckled and leaned toward her and sucked her free nipple between my lips in a firm kiss and pulled back. "Whenever you're ready. You're a beautiful woman and you turn me on." I was pouring it on a little, but I thought it was appropriate. Her confidence had been totally destroyed by her husband's affair with a younger woman who she considered was everything that he wanted and she wasn't. She needed a boost and I would do anything I could to give her one.

Eva looked at me and her eyes teared up as she mouthed the words, 'Thank you Jack.' She blew me an air-kiss and then moved over close to Beverly and bent down and kissed her on the lips. Beverly mustered enough energy to kiss her back. I watched.

Even though they were sisters, they were on the cusp of a lesbian relationship. Eva was pursuing it and Beverly was struggling to reject it. Eva swiveled around and cuddled up to her big sister on the other side from me. Beverly held us both to her chest and Eva grinned at me when I flicked my revitalized tongue across her nipple eliciting another groan. I was expecting Eva to do the same on the other nipple but she didn't. She cuddled her head into Beverly's neck and shoulder and kissed her collarbone.

With both of Beverly's arms wrapped around our necks, Eva reached across Beverly's still trembling body and grabbed my hard cock. It had been bobbing above Beverly's thigh and Eva couldn't resist it anymore. She just held it and giggled when it flexed in her hand. It was as if Eva was protecting my cock until her big sister was ready for it. We all lay there like that for a long time.

The storm, that had been raging when we came in, had dissipated considerably. In the throes of passion it didn't exist. Now the rumble of far off thunder rolled around and around the lake. Eva became aware of the thunder too and commented on how it echoed back and forth. Beverly lazily dragged her fingers through our hair as she clung to us.

Eva apparently saw an opportunity in the situation and she released my hard cock and moved her hand to Beverly's sex. I saw what she was doing and she grinned at me. Most certainly Beverly thought the hand in her sex was mine and she pushed her hips up to firm up the contact. Eva dragged her fingers through her sister's pussy and lightly touched her sensitive clitoris. Beverly groaned softly and humped up her pelvis again. Eva grinned at me again and I mouthed the words, 'You're evil.' She grinned again and gently nodded at me.

Eva continued to slowly drag her index finger through Beverly's sex and it was obvious to all of us that she was getting aroused again. With eyes still closed as she faced the ceiling, Beverly muttered, "You're getting me hot again Jack." Eva looked at me again and tightly pulled her lips together to keep from giggling. Her eyes were on fire as she was getting hot too."

I wasn't going to be a party to Eva's efforts to pull Beverly 'over to the dark side', as she would later describe it. Beverly would go there only if she wanted. I pulled out from under Beverly's arm and kissed my way down her body. She shivered all the way down. My cock was begging for attention as I watched Eva bringing her unknowing sister back to a boil.

Beverly lifted her head off the bed to see if I was going where she hoped I was going. Her own tits blocked her view of her sex and she never saw her sister's fingers in her pussy before Eva removed them.

I wanted Beverly in the middle of the bed. I wanted to fuck her missionary style. She apparently did too as she pulled away from Eva and struggled to get her body off the edge of the bed as her legs dangled over the side. Suddenly, there was urgency in her movement. She wanted my cock in her pussy and she couldn't move back fast enough. I followed her on my hands and knees with my burgeoning cock pointing down at its target. Eva rolled away to make room, but as I moved my knees between Beverly's legs, Eva pushed her head between us and sucked my cock into her mouth and immediately sucked my glans into her throat.

Beverly had lifted her head to watch my advance as she rolled her hips upward to invite me in and she yelled, "Eva. No. Damn you. That's mine." She tried to bump Eva off my cock with her hips but she couldn't get high enough. Eva pulled up to the ridge and plunged back down my shaft again. Beverly yelled again, "Eva. No. Please?"

Eva reluctantly pulled her lips up my shaft and smacked her lips with her tongue to collect a wad of saliva. She grinned up at me and then turned to face Beverly. "Sorry Bev. I couldn't help it. It looked so delicious."

Beverly dropped her head back to the bed and spoke to the ceiling, "Jesus Eva. You're incredible. Some wingman you are." Eva giggled and pulled back to make room for me to guide my cock to Beverly's pussy.

When my glans touched Beverly's sex, she immediately lifted her head to watch. I dragged my glans through her neatly trimmed pubic hair as I watched her face contort into a lustful stare at our impending union. She quickly glanced up to look into my eyes. She grinned and nodded eagerly. I pushed my glans inside her pussy and she dropped her head back to the bed as she groaned loudly, "Oh fuck. Yes. Jack, your cock is amazing." She pivoted her pelvis up taking more of me. "Fuck me Jack. Fuck me until I die." Eva giggled at that statement. I eased my way down until she flinched and stopped and pulled back. She lifted her hips to take me in to feel the pressure at the bottom of her vagina. She wanted the pressure but not the pain.

I noted the depth and pulled back out. Eva reached in behind me and wrapped her fingers around my cock as I pulled out. It was slippery with Beverly's lubrication. I pushed right back down to the same depth and Eva's hand slid off my cock and cradled my balls. I watched Beverly's face, which plainly relayed the pressure in her vagina and after a couple of strokes I could read the depth right between pleasure and pain in her eyes. I fucked her hard after that as my cock slid through Eva's hand to quickly cup my balls before I pulled out again.

Beverly was moaning non-stop through a chant of, "OOOHHH...OHHHH... OHHH's" that was in synch with my down strokes. Her chant rate increased with my pace and when I began piston fucking her with just the glans, she screamed out, "FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK," as she lifted her hips and held them there. Eva's hand was still there gripping most of my shaft as I tip-fucked her sister as fast as my hips could go.

Without warning I drove my cock deep into her pussy and she screamed again, "OH MY GOD." I took two full depth plunges and then went back to tip-fucking her. She was delirious as she rocked her head from side to side and grabbed her own tits to hold them down. They had been flying everywhere and that erotic sight raised the hardness of my cock and she screamed again. Eva kept her hand on my cock but she moved her body so she could watch her sister thrash around on the bed under me.

Beverly's face and neck contorted into a mask of tight muscles and tendons. She was holding her breath as her muscles tightened even more and then she released the tension and burst out, "UNNGGAAAHHHH". Her hips launched upward onto my cock as she drove her head and back into the bed. Then they reversed as her back arched raising her chest and driving her hips back into the bed. She screamed the loudest yet, "YES. YES. OH MY GAAWWDD. I'MMM CUMMINNNGGGG AGGAIINN." She drove her hips back up as I cautiously pushed down. It was hard to gauge my depth with her driving her hips up like she was so I was conservative so I wouldn't hurt her. She wanted nothing of that conservatism and she screamed again, "OH GAAWWDD. GIVE IT TO ME JACK. GIVE IT ALL TO MEEEEE." I did as directed. She never flinched as my cock drove all the way to my bottom.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,329 Followers