Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers

I looked down into Beverly's face. She was in heat with a demonic look on her face as she furiously thrashed her hips up into me. I was giving her everything I had and she loved it. I could feel her pussy clenching hard on my cock and I thought it would never stop. Gradually, her demonic expression morphed into a look of pure bliss as she came down off her orgasm. I was close to mine so even though she had stopped her furious hip thrusts, I continued on. She grinned up at me obviously pleased that I wasn't done yet. I was getting close and I could feel my balls pull up tight and my cock hardened and Beverly and Eva both felt the change. Beverly's eyes went wide as she groaned out, "OH JESUS. HERE COMES ANOTH..." She didn't finish her sentence as her hips launched up into my down-stroke again and we both screamed together in mutual orgasms. She groaned with every strong surge of cum into her pussy. Eva was gathering cum being squeezed from Beverly's pussy as it ran down to her anus and the bed below.

With the final of many powerful streams of cum deposited, I collapsed to my elbows to hold my weight off her. She lifted her head to kiss me and I lowered mine to receive them. I felt Eva's hands on my balls. Then I heard her muttering, "Yumm. Good." I broke the kiss with Beverly and looked back. Eva scooped cum, oozing out of her sister's pussy, as my cock softened, and shoved her fingers in her mouth. She returned for more and this time she carried her cum covered fingers to Beverly's lips and she eagerly sucked them in and licked Eva's fingers clean.

I doubted that any woman thinks cum is 'yummy', but the pronouncement is part of the game, I guess. Eva collected more cum and brought it to Beverly's mouth. I chuckled to myself as I pulled my semi-erect cock from her pussy and sat back on my feet surveying Beverly's and Eva's bodies. They were completely different and each was beautiful in my eye.

Beverly's pussy randomly pulsed as she apparently hadn't fully descended from her orgasm. Cum dripped from my glans and Eva quickly maneuvered to push her lips over the velvety crown to lick it clean. She pulled back and grinned up at me as she licked her lips. I smiled and ran my hand down the shaft and gently massaged my throbbing balls.

Eva took my cock from my hand and gazed up at me with a beseeching look on her face. She didn't say anything but I knew what she wanted. I said, "Eva, I'm certain that with that mouth of yours, you could get me back up again. But my balls are throbbing and they may just explode if asked to go again right now. Okay?" Eva frowned and lifted my cock to my stomach and kissed both of my balls as if kisses made everything better. It couldn't hurt.

We all got in the shower together to clean ourselves off. There had never been more than two in the shower and it was tight. We had to pull close to each other in order to move under the cascading water. I took every opportunity to molest their tits and asses and they did the same with my cock. I was praying that my cock wouldn't make the climb signally another round that I was sure my balls couldn't finish. We dried each other and climbed under the covers. Eva cuddled up to me on my right and Beverly did the same on my left. I don't know if they worried the other would steal it but they both laid their hands on my cock after it found a resting spot on the top of my left thigh.

With the lights out, the room was occasional lit by lightning. After a while, a low pitched, almost inaudible, rumble followed. The wind and rain had subsided but not stopped. Several times I was almost asleep when one or the other would purse her lips and kiss my chest. Beverly would try to pull my cock her way and Eva would pull it back. I finally reached down and took both of their hands away and set them on their own hips. I covered up with both hands and finally drifted off.

I fully expected that I would wake in total darkness with my cock deep in one or the other's mouth. When I did wake, it was dawn. Both Eva and Beverly had rolled away from me and were sound asleep on their sides. I had an immense morning woody. I ran my hand down the length and pulled it down on my stomach. When I released my hand, my cock pushed right back on the covers. I didn't really want to wake them but I couldn't figure out how I was going to sneak down the bed without disturbing one or the other or both. Instead, I put my hands behind my head and reminisced about the past half day. It was kind of cool to have the objects of my carnal thoughts lying right there beside me. My hard cock pushed up against the covers. I pushed the covers down to my thighs and let my cock bob up and down fighting gravity.

When I pushed the covers down, I exposed all the way to the curves of their butts. In a half-awake state, Eva reached behind her searching for the covers to pull them up. Her searching hand found my extremely hard cock and she was instantly awake. She rolled back toward me and stopped on her side right up against my body. She was looking right at my bouncing cock. She stole a glance across my chest to see if Beverly was awake. When she was satisfied that her sister was still asleep and facing away, she looked up at me as if asking, "Now?" I nodded.

I think I was as eager as Eva was as she started running her hand up and down my shaft. She wasn't really jerking me off. She was gauging my hardness and she pulled her gaze from my cock to my face and grinned at me. I nodded again. Eva eased her way down my body and placed her tits on my right thigh and pushed her face toward my cock as she pulled it into alignment. She quietly pushed her lips down my shaft. She took it all and I lift my chin and pressed my head back in my pillow. A groan was right there but I muffled it. Eva didn't want to disturb Beverly and have to share. Eva held my cock in her throat and watched her sister. When she was sure she was still asleep she pulled back up to the ridge and pushed back down again. Then she started an amazing blow job and there was no hiding those sounds from either of us. She sucked my cock for several minutes with a constant soft, "mmummpphh.. mmummpph" sound. I wasn't going to last much longer. I was intentionally holding myself back because I never wanted Eva's amazing blow job to end. She pulled her lips back and held my shaft to my stomach as she kissed and licked her way down to my balls. She sucked one testicle on to her lips and then the other before she looked at me as if to ask if they were okay. I smiled. She licked her way back up my shaft and rolled her lips over the top and sank to the ridge as she grinned at me. She paused there for only a moment and then drove her lips down to the base again. I was done when my glans pushed into her throat. I groaned as softly as I could, "yyyuunnggg," as my hips lifted and I blew my load deep in Eva's mouth. She pulled back to collect it. She had learned the hard way that she needed to be prepared to swallow right away and she gulped down stream after stream of my cum.

Eva held my spent cock with her lips as she lashed her tongue around my shaft cleaning any semblance of the taste of cum. Then she just rested her head on my thigh with her lips locked on the ridge.

When all was completely quiet again, Beverly spoke, "Are you guys done yet? Let me know when it's my turn." Eva released my cock from her lips and burst out laughing. I joined her. Beverly turned over and rolled her body against mine. Her big tits rested on my chest as she moved in to kiss me. She said, "Good Morning Jack. Did you sleep well?" Then she looked down my body at Eva and said, "I hope you left me some." Eva giggled again and pulled herself up my body dragging her tits over my hip to my ribs and settled down stretching in to kiss Beverly. Beverly kissed her back.

Eva broke their embrace and said, "Good morning, Sis. I hope you slept as well as I did." Beverly grinned and nodded to her little sister.

Beverly said, "It's amazing how good sex makes you sleep well after. I slept like a log until an erotic dream woke me. I woke as horny as hell to the sounds of you sucking off my dream partner." Eva giggled hard and kissed Beverly again.

In order to break up their back and forth, I flexed my mostly erect cock and it jumped up off my stomach where Eva had left it. They both saw it and Eva started back down again until Beverly said, "Eva. Don't you even think about it? I've still got this image in my brain from my dream and guess what; you weren't in it."

Eva pushed herself away from me and sat up motioning for her sister to take my cock. Beverly grinned but didn't move closer to it. Instead, she came up on her hands and knees and waggled her ass at me. She put her arms up on the headboard and waggled her ass again. I got the message on the first waggle and I was already moving to get on my knees behind her to fuck her doggy-style.

I pushed my hard cock between her thighs and Beverly looked between her tits to see it appear. I released it and let the hardness lift my cock and press hard to her pelvis. I planned to drag my cock back through her pussy but Beverly beat me to it as she dragged herself forward. When my glans dragged across her clitoris she sucked a huge quantity of air into her lungs and immediately exploded it back out again. I pushed the tip to her pussy and pushed inside. She groaned hard and pushed back until she flinched in pain again. She searched for that intermediate position and started fucking me. God her pussy was amazing. We were both fucking and at one point my cock came out and she urgently repositioned herself and pushed back on again. The same thing happened twice more and I quickly pushed back in to renewed groans from Beverly. My orgasm was building again and I increased my pace. She was moaning, "Oh fuck... Oh fuck.. Oh fuck," in synch with my thrusts. She stopped her movement to let me take the lead.

Suddenly Eva pushed her head in under Beverly's chest and before she knew what was going on Eva sucked one of Beverly's nipples to her lips. Beverly groaned hard from this new attack and she exploded into an orgasm. Her pussy throbbed on my cock and that action pulled me over the top of my orgasm. I was humping my cock into her as each shot of cum launched into her pussy. With both of us in mid-orgasm my cock pulled from her pussy and she let out a loud gush of air from her pussy that had gotten trapped during the previous uncoupling and re-couplings. That brought the entire show to a grinding halt as Beverly groaned out, "Oh great a pussy-fart just when it's most embarrassing. Eva had to release Beverly's nipple because she was laughing so hard. Eva got me laughing and Beverly buried her head on the headboard and groaned, "Jesus Christ, save me."

The cum that I had just deposited came out with the burst of air and splattered on my thighs. I sat back on my feet and Eva pulled herself out from under Beverly's tits and moved between us pushing me further back and then pushed her mouth to her big sister's pussy and slurped up the escaped cum. Beverly groaned but it felt too good for her to protest. Eva was on her chest with her face tipped up in Beverly pussy. Eva's ass was humped up with her legs spread wide and I couldn't resist the urge to push my semi-hard cock into Eva's pussy in that position. To me that position is the most erotic position for fucking there is, especially if the woman has an ass like Eva's.

Eva had to stop her attack on Beverly's pussy to groan through my insertion. She lifted her hips higher and I curled my fingertips into her hipbones. She looked back at me with lust filled eyes and then turned back to Beverly's pussy. My momentum was driving Eva's face against Beverly's sex and Eva just stuck out her tongue and let me provide the motion.

I released one of her hips and pushed my thumb into Eva's anus. Eva groaned, "Oh Jesus. Yes." I held it there as she adjusted to it.

Beverly was groaning out, "Fuck, Eva. I'm gonna cum again. Oh God. I'm gonna cum on my sister's tongue." Eva went after her clitoris to drive her over so she could pull back and savor the sensation of my cock in her pussy and my thumb in her ass. Beverly's muscles seized and she was in her orgasm again. "Jesus Christ. Here I go." She collapsed off the headboard and dropped herself to the pillows facing back toward us. She was gasping for oxygen as she drilled her fingers into her sex to continue driving her orgasm.

Eva was gasping for air as she turned back to look at me slamming myself into her pussy. Her mouth hung open as her head bobbed from the motion and suddenly she exploded into her own orgasm. She dropped her head forward into the bed and lifted her ass even more. My orgasm was building but it wasn't urgent yet. I had plans for my cock in her ass and when I pulled my fingers out of her anus and looked down at her gaping sphincter, I pulled my cock from her pussy and without hesitation moved my glans to her anus and pressed forward. Eva mumbled, "Oh God. Yes. Fuck my ass." I eased my cock inside and slowly pushed by cock all the way into her bowels. Almost immediately, my orgasm suddenly became urgent. I began pumping my hips, driving my cock in and out in full length strokes. I lasted a half dozen cycles and launched another load into Eva's ass as she screamed with every cum shot. My balls were aching again. As I eased my cock from her anus, both of us groaned from the sensation.

Once I was out, Eva eased her hips down into the bed and tightened her sphincter muscle to keep my cum inside. She rolled on her side and looked back at me sitting on my feet with my limp dick hanging. "Jesus Jack. You wore me out. I didn't think a guy could wear me out. Fuck." Beverly grinned at Eva's confession.

The sun was up and shinning bright when we all rolled out of bed and headed for the shower. We were all done but still we abused each other's sex during the shower and when we dried each other off.

Beverly's and Eva's bikinis were still damp when they went to pull them on. I took them from their hands and threw the pieces in the dryer and we stood naked in the kitchen sipping tea or coffee. Beverly walked into the living room and looked at the pictures I had set up on the fireplace mantel. She carried one back to the kitchen and handed it to me. "Is this you and your wife." I took it from her and looked at it. I looked back at Beverly and just nodded. "She's beautiful. Stunning." Eva came over and looked at the photo in my hands.

Eva whistled and noticed my mood drop and she tried to lighten the gloom in my face by teasing me. "Wow Jack. How did an ugly guy like you catch a woman as beautiful as that?"

I stared down at the photo and said, "I never knew." Beverly threw an excoriating stare at Eva for her failed effort to lighten my mood. Right on cue, the dryer announced that it was done with a loud beep. I set the photo on the counter and pulled their suits from the dryer. The pieces were much easier to pull on warm.

I pulled on a clean pair of shorts and we walked down the deck stairs and I dumped the water from their kayaks. After another round of parting kisses, I steadied their kayaks for each of them as they climbed in and before they paddled away, Eva revealed that she had left her cell phone number on the counter and asked that I call her before they had to go the next morning.

I stood there watching them leisurely paddle across the lake and around the point and went back in the house. My balls were aching again and I massaged them as I climbed the stairs back up to my deck. I paused halfway and looked over at Priya's house. There was no indication that anyone was there.

Back in the kitchen, the photo of me and Anna that I had laid on the counter got my attention. I picked it up and stared at it for a long time before carrying it back to the mantel. I wiped the glass and frame to remove any dust and placed it back in the exact same position it came from. I had to force myself away as I continued looking at it. 'Jesus.' I thought. 'I have to stop torturing myself."

I toasted a bagel and slathered cream cheese on it, made a new cup of coffee and took both out on the deck along with my e-reader and sprawled out in the zero-gravity chair. I had finished the bagel and picked up my book as I took the final sip of coffee. I had just started reading and realized I couldn't remember what the book was about. I back up a couple pages and reread them. My memory kicked in and I flicked back to the page that it had opened to. The phone rang. My phone never rang.

I struggled out of my chair and picked up the phone on the fourth ring. "Hello?" It was Eva. She was all bubbly as usual and started the conversation by letting me know that they made it home okay. Then she proceeded to thank me again for saving their lives, which was still probably an exaggeration. I hate talking on the phone and my end of the conversation was "Uh-huh's" and "Yes" and "No" and an occasional "Okay". Eva called me on it, "You're not much of a talker on the phone, are you?" My response was a simple, "No." She laughed and then Beverly apparently took the phone from her sister.

"Jack. We really called to ask if we could take you to dinner tonight. We owe you." Then her voice got huskier as she continued, "I mean we really owe you." I could hear Eva in the background laughing. Beverly continued, "We don't know our way around up here but we were hoping there was a nice restaurant nearby. It seems like everything is such a long drive to get to. I don't know how you live out here away from everything."

"That's kind of the point," I said. "There's a local Inn that has a restaurant. Not many tables I'm told. I've never been there but I hear people rave about the food. Do you want to meet there, come here or I'll pick you up?"

Beverly hesitated and said, "Well. Uummm. I'm kind of embarrassed to say we don't know how to get to your house by roads. We don't have GPS in the car so your address won't help. We can't remember the address here. There's a fifty-five on the house but I don't know the street's name. Can you pick us up in your pontoon boat? We'll be standing on the dock at seven thirty with bells on."

I chuckled and said, "Well, I'll be at the helm of my boat with balls on."

Beverly giggled and I heard Eva giggle and say, "You'd better," in the background. They must have had me on speaker. Beverly told me vaguely how to go by boat because that was the only way she knew.

I hung up and said out loud to myself, "Well Jack. You're going out on a date for the first time in nearly twenty years." I used the internet to find the phone number for the local Inn and made reservations for eight o'clock. I was already trying to think what I had for clothes to wear. I pictured them as big city girls and they would be dressed to the 'nines'.

I retreated to the deck and my book again. The sun was high in the sky and the day was getting hot fast. The cicadas were tuning up as the heat built. I heard a car coming down the gravel road. The tires popped loudly on loose stones. I thought it might be Jacob and Ashley but they always came separately in his truck and her car. The car passed by my house. It had to be Priya unless it was someone looking to drive through only to find out it's a dead-end road. If it was the latter, the car would come back past my house in less than a minute or so. It didn't return. I went back to my book.

I had my ever-present binoculars sitting on the deck railing and I would set aside my reader and grab the binoculars as each boat came into view. They were mostly pontoon boats passing through to another larger cove to the north. Speed boats towing kids on tubes and some water skiers or wake boarders thundered in. They did some maneuvers trying to shake the tubers loose to the screams of the kids. Then they'd zoom back down the lake.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers