Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Divi turned her attention to the cum on her tits and cleavage. She scooped up the pearly, white cum and pulled her finger to her lips before returning for more. When she was done, she smacked her lips and grinned broadly at me. She pushed my softening cock back into my robe and stood up.

She sat back down on my knees and slid forward and leaned in and kissed me. I kissed her back and she scooted back to a standing position. She threw me an air-kiss and headed for the sliding glass door. She stopped at the door and pulled her sweater over her head. When her head popped out the top, she said, "Mmmm. I smell like cum." She giggled and pulled the slider open and disappeared slamming the slider shut behind her.

I sat there for several moments thinking about my evening. My mind flashed visions of Donna, Beverly and Eva and finally Divi. Memories of Frank and his bride and even Marjorie and her husband flashed through. I had no visuals for them but their audible participation last night raised the libido for everyone. I wondered if I would ever meet them and would I recognize their voices. Would they recognize mine? All they heard from me was a bunch of moans and groans.

I got up and went to bed. My cock was semi-erect and I stroked it a few times before turning out the light. I was sure I would have a morning woody when I woke.