Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An all white pontoon boat charged into view going like a bat out of hell. That's unusual to see because most all of the pontoons didn't move any faster than mine. I watched it as it suddenly slowed and drifted to a stop. There were four people on board. They were in the middle of the lake so I couldn't make them out very well with the naked eye. I pulled my binoculars up and noted that there were three young guys and one bikini clad young lady on board. She was sprawled across the padded sundeck at the aft end. I could hear loud music playing but I couldn't make out the song. The guy driving the boat tossed an anchor in the water. The other two guys, dressed in long knee length bathing suits that barely clung to their hips, were dancing around the deck twerking their pelvises at the young lady. I could see her burst out laughing and then after a short delay I could hear her laughter. The anchor thrower joined the dance. He was trying to get the young lady to join them but she just laughed and waved them away.

The three guys were in a limbo dance as they swayed their hips dancing toward the bow and then circled around toward the stern and twerked their hips one at a time as they approached the girl. Around and around they went until the girl reached out and put her hand on the anchor thrower's obvious erection tenting his suit that had appeared during the last cycle around the deck. He waggled and twerked his hips for her but stayed just out of her reach. I could hear her laughing as she lay on the sunning deck with her feet dangling over the port side. The guy followed the dance line back to the bow and followed the other two back toward the girl again.

This time, as he approached the girl, who was still reaching for his erection, he pulled his bathing suit off his hips to his knees and waggled his erection within her grasp. She grabbed it and pulled it and him to her face. In one single movement she buried his cock in her mouth. The dancing stopped as the other two guys pulled their suits down to the deck and stepped out of them. Anchor guy was thrusting his hips at the girls face as she reached out for the other two erect dicks.

I lowered my binoculars to see if anyone on the shore could see what was going on. I decided that one could only see a glob of bodies close to each other from this distance. I raised the binoculars again. Anchor guy was really giving it to her while she jerked off the other two guys. They were both untying the bows on her bikini top and bottom.

My cock hardened but my balls were objecting. They still ached but less so than this morning after dropping my load in Eva's ass. I reached my left hand into my shorts and ran my index finger around the ridge and velvety crown.

The girl on the boat sat up and jumped down to the deck, leaving her bikini behind. She was naked and she had hands all over her. She sat down on a forward-facing bench seat and accepted anchor guy's cock back in her mouth. I couldn't see her body, just her head bobbing on and off his cock. I could also see her hands furiously working the other two guy's cocks.

The wind changed directions and the boat pivoted on the anchor line so the starboard side was facing me and I could then see the girl's tits bobbing everywhere. My cock surged harder which made the pain in my balls worse. Anchor guy moved so he was facing me taking the girl's head with him. He had a hold of her head and he was slamming his hips to her face. The guy that got displaced when anchor guy moved came around him and bent forward and grabbed her bouncing tits and shoved his cock between them and started pumping his cock through her ample cleavage. Her free hand went to anchor guy's thighs pushing him away. He pushed back against her hand and she gagged and pulled her head away just as cum sprayed out of his cock across her face. Then he aimed his cock down into her cleavage as his buddy flailed away until he added his load to her cleavage.

The third guy who had been getting just a hand job dropped to his knees between her spread legs as the tit fucker moved back stroking his cock to finish the last of his load from a short distance in front of her. Third guy pulled her hips forward on the bench seat as she continued coughing and sputtering. I watched her head launch back on her shoulders as third guy drove his cock into her pussy. I heard her scream seconds after I saw her mouth open. He must have been pretty close to his orgasm because he launched his hips to her no more than a half dozen times before he audibly groaned and spastically pumped his hips. I saw her lips move and then heard, "Not in me, you ass-hole." She shoved him back away from her.

The girl was sitting on the bench with her hands lifting her tits looking down in her cleavage. I heard her yell, "I hope you guys are satisfied. You've left me with a fucking mess." She grabbed the towel draped over the back of the captain's seat and wiped her face, chest and tits and finally her crotch. "I'm not cleaning up the seat and floor. It's not my boat."

Anchor guy sat down beside her and leaned in for a kiss. She yelled, "Get away from me. You guys are nothing but a bag of dicks." Anchor guy said something but I couldn't hear what. The other two guys pulled their wallets from their shorts and they extracted several bills each and handed them to anchor guy. The girl reached for the money and anchor guy held it just out of her reach. She stood up, exposing her naked body and grabbed for the money again. Anchor guy wouldn't let her get it. Then I heard her yell out, "God damn it Jimmy. Give me my share or I'm telling Mom and Dad that you've been pimping me out to your friends." Jimmy, aka anchor guy, counted out the bills and handed some to her. She grabbed the money and then turned around and grabbed her bikini off the sunning deck and retied all four of the bows and gave the two customers one middle finger and then gave them both middle fingers. I could see them all laughing as they pulled their bathing suits on. Jimmy pulled up the anchor and then slid into the captain's seat. I heard the motor roar to life and they moved slowly back down the lake the way they had come.

With a show as pornographic as that I would normally have cum a couple times and my cock was hard in my hands but my balls were warning me and I took heed. I pushed my erect cock back in my shorts. I chuckled as I thought about the teenage hooker, her john's and her pimp who was most certainly her brother or step-brother. I thought that maybe we should change the name of the lake to 'Peyton Pond' because of all the sex I had recently witnessed on land and water.

I tipped back in my chair and turned on my reader. I read for twenty minutes and dropped the reader to my chest as my eyelids grew heavy like usual and my chin dropped to my chest. I woke to find the sun noticeably lower to the western horizon. I got up and brought my reader and binoculars inside. I still had to decide what I would wear tonight.

After showering and shaving and all the other stuff, I pawed through my closet and found a pair of dress slacks, a light blue button-down dress shirt and stuffed way in the back, a sport coat. Depending on how Beverly and Eva dressed I figured I could wear it or not. I found a hanger full of ties that I had never worn and I wasn't going to start now. I couldn't find any dress shoes so I pulled on my leather sandals.

Armed with a vague idea about where Beverly and Eva's rented camp was, I pulled away from my dock and headed across the lake heading north and then west into the descending sun. Ten minutes later I rounded a point of land and just as Beverly promised, they were standing at the end of their dock. I was glad I dressed the way I did because they were dressed for a city nightclub.

I eased up to their dock and opened the side door. In full makeup they were both absolutely stunning. Beverly wore a gold shimmery silk blouse that was almost translucent. Her form was obvious with the sun behind her. Her tight skirt came almost to her knees and the wide belt at her waist hid the few extra pounds she carried. She definitely knew how to dress to maximize her assets. Her hair was curled. Her bright red lip gloss made me think of Marilyn Monroe. I welcomed her aboard with a bow and a kiss to her right hand. She staggered a little in her heels as the boat rocked on the wake of a passing boat.

I waved at the boat as is the custom. None of the guys on the boat waved back. They were too busy gawking at Beverly and Eva. I had to concur that they were definitely gawking material.

Beverly giggled at my hand kiss and I helped her to her seat. I reached out for Eva's hand and she gave it to me. When she stepped gingerly aboard she was actually taller than me in her stilettos. She wore a bare shouldered form fitting top that I couldn't have even offered a guess on what it was called. Whatever, there was lots of cleavage. She wore a maroon colored leather mini-skirt that didn't even come to mid-thigh on those incredibly long athletic legs. My pants suddenly felt tight as my erection pushed on the zipper. Whatever she did for eye makeup with her gold eyes was incredible. Her light brown hair was in a single braid that fell over her shoulder to her left. I kissed the back of her hand and she giggled and then actually bent down slightly and kissed me on the lips. It was a short kiss but it had some passion in it. She pulled back slightly and whispered in my ear, "I hope you can keep that erection all evening." Without even thinking, my hand went to my crotch to make any necessary adjustments to relieve the pressure and render it less obvious.

Eva giggled at my attempt and whispered again, "That didn't help." She gave me a lusty grin and I steadied her as she found her seat across from Beverly.

Beverly leaned forward and said, "What did you say to Jack?"

Eva smiled and put her hand to her mouth to block my view and then said loudly, "I told him you aren't wearing any panties." Beverly's face went beet-red as she glanced at me to see if I had heard. I smiled as I eased my boat away from the dock and headed back the way I had come. Eva had a huge smile on her face as she watched her sister's blushing face.

I chuckled to myself when Beverly leaned toward Eva and just as loudly said, "You aren't either, little sister, and you're the one showing your cootch in that dress." She glanced my way to see that I had heard her. She grinned and sat back seemly satisfied that she had her revenge for Eva's revealing statement.

As I eased up to my dock, I noticed Priya and Divi sitting in their yard. They were watching my every move. I could see their lips moving but with the motor noise behind me, I couldn't hear what they were saying to each other. I could only imagine. Eva noticed where I was looking and she looked too. She smiled back at me as if she knew something.

I tied up to the dock and offered a hand to both of them and we made our way up the boat ramp to my driveway. I forced myself not to look toward Priya's house. I could feel them watching us walk by.

At the restaurant, we were promptly seated at a table on the back wall of glass looking out through the trees to a different lake. A big pine lay uprooted to our right and workers in neon stripped vests and hardhats were cutting it up with chain-saws.

Everyone in the restaurant was checking out Beverly and Eva. They stuck out like beacons dressed the way they were. In the city, every woman dressed that way so it was no big deal. It was not true here. Beverly leaned forward and whispered, "Everyone is looking at us."

I leaned forward and whispered, "People here aren't used to seeing women at beautiful as you two." Beverly grinned and blushed a little. Eva looked back at the gawking men seated a couple tables away and pursed her lips and threw them an air-kiss. They immediately looked away and went back to their dinner.

I looked around the room. It accommodated about ten tables. I noticed above the front door when we came in the numbers 1766 and I assumed that was the year this private house had been built. Half the tables were vacant. A waitress was delivering meals to one table and I noticed that she was wearing an outfit consistent with what I figured Quakers wore back in 1766, maybe even today for all I knew.

We didn't have to wait long before our waitress appeared. I was more than surprised to see it was Donna. She smiled at me and said, "Good evening Jack," and then checked out Beverly and Eva. As Donna took our drink orders, Beverly and Eva were checking Donna out. I could almost feel the tension. Cat claws and fangs were out. When Donna walked back toward the bar, Eva sat forward and whispered in almost a hiss, "You said you'd never been here before. How do you know her?"

Beverly sat forward and whispered, "She very pretty Jack. It's obvious that she likes you."

I smiled at Beverly and turned to answer Eva's question. "Donna is a waitress at a local breakfast and lunch restaurant that I frequent. I didn't know she worked here at night." Eva visibly relaxed. Beverly gave her a look that I read as, 'What's wrong with you anyway.'

Donna carried our drinks in on a tray and smiled at me. When Beverly and Eva weren't looking at her she gave me the same look that Beverly had given Eva moments ago. I read it the same way, 'What's wrong with you anyway.' I mouthed the word, "What?" Donna put the drinks on coasters and quickly disappeared. None of us had picked up our menu yet so she had correctly determined that we weren't ready to order yet.

I had to use the restroom so I excused myself and asked one of the wait-staff for directions. She pointed up the long circular staircase. I looked where she was pointing and noticed the signs. At the top of the stairs each door leading off the hall had a sign - Office - Meeting Room - Employees Only and finally - Ladies Room and then Men's Room. I pushed open the Men's Room door and a light automatically came on. I figured there would be a toilet and a sink but there was a urinal, two stalls and a double sink and counter. It was immaculately maintained. I walked past the double sink unzipping my pants as I headed for the urinal.

On the wall above the urinal was a framed newspaper article that had been aged to look old. It listed facts about the USS Constitution. I was reading it when the door opened and then closed again. I didn't pay any attention. I continued reading the article with my hands on my hips and my dick aiming at the bottom of the urinal. Suddenly, someone was standing just to the left of me. It startled me because there was no reason for anyone to be standing there. I snapped my head to the left and was shocked to see Donna. She wasted no time as she immediately said, "I don't get you Jack. You have to know that I'm interested in you. For years you come in for breakfast alone and I send every message I can think of short of humping your leg. Then you come in with a gang of teenage girls and one of them has her hand up your shorts. Now you're here with a couple of high-class hookers. Where did you find them? They're kind of out of place up here aren't they?"

There was no way to defend the first two points but I defended Beverly and Eva against her accusations that they were a couple of hookers. She didn't hear a word I said. She was staring down at my dick. She looked up at my face. Her mouth hung open and her eyes were wide. "Jesus Jack. That's a big dick." I looked down and my dick was completely flaccid and hung out and down from my zipper. I had finished, so I reached down and shook it vigorously before stuffing it back in my pants. I didn't get it that far before Donna reached in and wrapped her fingers around the girth. Her face was flushed red with lust.

At her touch, my cock hardened quickly and Donna said, "Oh my God, Jack. I guess I should have been humping your leg." She went down on her knees in her floor length period dress and pulled me around to face her. She stroked my cock several times and I was hard as a rock. She gazed up at my face and dragged my glans across her tongue. She flicked the tip of her tongue around the 'spot' and rolled her lips over the top and pushed them down my shaft. I let out a groan and muttered, "Oh my gawwwddd." She grinned around the shaft and started bobbing her head up and down about half of my cock while she used her hand on the other half.

After a minute or so of Donna's blow job, I could hear Beverly talking to Eva in the hall. "I'll check the men's room."

I pulled Donna's lips off my cock and pulled her up to her feet. She had heard Beverly too but she didn't care if she was coming in here. I whispered, "Get in one of the stalls." She grinned and shook her head 'No'. With my cock sticking straight out in front of me she grabbed it again. I maneuvered her forcefully to the last stall and pushed her inside. I was trying to pry her hands off my cock when the men's room door opened and Beverly called out, "Jack. Are you in here? We want to order and our first waitress is on break or something."

I eased the door to our stall closed and said, "Go ahead and order. It's taking me a little longer than I thought." Donna sat down on the toilet seat and sucked my cock back in her mouth and resumed her blow job. When she started with the sounds, "mmmmuummppph mmummpphhh mmummph," I had to keep talking hoping that Beverly wouldn't hear what Donna obviously intended her to hear. "I'll have the chicken. Sorry I'm taking so long."

"Okay. Hurry." I heard the door open and then close.

Donna pulled her lips off my cock and stood up. She turned around and pulled her floor length cotton dress up over her hips and pulled aside her thong panties. She looked back and said, "Put that monster in me. You aren't getting out of here until you do." I pushed my cock between her thighs and she reached down and guided me into her pussy. She groaned hard as her head came up and her lips parted. "Jesssusss Christ that's big. Fuck me Jack. Oh my God. This is better than I could have imagined."

Considering the circumstances, I wasn't too concerned about getting Donna off. She was basically raping me. I gripped her hips through the cotton dress and began thrusting my cock deep in her pussy. I was careful not to hurt her. She was mumbling, "OOOHHH. OOOHHH. OOOHHH," as I pummeled her pussy.

A couple minutes later, my orgasm was imminent and she felt me harden further. She groaned out, "Fuck. Yes. Cum in me Jack." I'm not sure why she said that because after two long ropes of cum blasted into her pussy she pulled forward and spun around on the toilet seat and aimed my cock at her face and into her cleavage exposed by her low cut dress. She had her tongue out trying to catch as much as she could but it wasn't much. I grabbed my cock and stroked the last few shots into her face and hair.

I grabbed up a wad of toilet paper and cleaned up my cock and stroked it a few more times to force any cum to the eye. I dabbed the tip again and pushed my cock back in my pants. She looked up at me while she licked her tongue around her grinning lips. She said, "You'd better get back before you get in trouble with your hooker friends." I wagged my index finger at her and left the stall. I washed my hands and went back to the table.

Eva and Beverly looked at me with concern on their faces. Beverly said, "Are you okay? You were gone a long time." I nodded and sat down. Eva reached her hand along my thigh and set her hand on my cock. Fortunately, it was soft.

Beverly smiled and said, "I was going to join you in the stall. You wouldn't have minded, would you?" I shook my head and thought, 'Things would have got interesting if you had.'

Another drink down and our dinner was served but not by Donna. The cuisine was fantastic. I made a mental note to eat here more often. While we were eating, Donna came to the table and asked if everything was okay with the meals. Eva and Beverly were busy eating and didn't pay any attention to her. I smiled up at her and noticed a huge wad of cum in her hair. I motioned with my hand to the side of my head and she just grinned and mouthed, "I know." She wanted Eva and Beverly to notice but they paid her no mind at all. Donna shrugged her shoulders at me and turned to walk away.