Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We talked back and forth through the meal. Beverly talked about her college age kids. Eva talked about what an ass-hole Beverly's husband was. It didn't occur to me until later that Eva never talked about her life at all. I couldn't complain, I didn't reveal anything new either. I got the sense that the dinner, drinks and conversation were all preliminaries anyway and a replay of the sex from last night was the main course.

I offered to drive them to their cabin directly but Beverly said they didn't know how to get there. They had followed the owner and hadn't paid attention. Eva added that they don't remember the address either. By water was the only way they knew of.

Back at my house, I figured that as soon as we went inside they would strip and we'd be at it again, so I led them to my boat ramp and we walked along the wall of Arborvitae to my dock. They didn't seem disappointed so I thought that maybe I was reading too much into this 'date'. I cast off the lines and slowly cruised across the lake heading to their cabin. It was beyond dark. Dark out here in the woods meant - can't see your hand in front of your face - dark. I could barely make out the tree line along the shore by the light of stars alone. The moon wasn't up yet. There were no streetlights and no house lights. It was Sunday night and weekenders were gone, so there were no boats either.

Eva had been sitting on the bench seat behind me to port. I felt her presence press in to my right and she pulled the throttle back to neutral and turned the ignition key to off. The only sounds were the gentle swishing of the pontoons carving the water as we coasted to a stop. Bullfrogs croaked and crickets chirped. Eva bent down and kissed me passionately on the lips. I kissed her back and she moaned. I wasn't surprised to feel Beverly's hands in my lap searching for my zipper in the total darkness. She muttered, "Fuck. I've never seen darkness like this. It's kind of creepy." Eva found my lips and kissed me again. There wasn't a breath of air. I wasn't concerned about drifting ashore somewhere.

Beverly finally found my zipper and pulled it down. My cock was already hard. Beverly giggled when it pushed out of my pants into her hand. She said, "Well. Isn't that convenient? I don't even have to go get it." Moments later we all knew what the, "MMUUMMPPPHH... MMUUMMPHH... MMUMMPPHH meant. To my surprise, one of Eva's tits pressed to my lips. I put my hands out to find her. She was naked. I guessed that Beverly was too. I suckled on Eva's tit until she guided me to the other one. I flicked my tongue on the erect nipple and she lightly moaned.

Beverly pulled off my cock and said, "Take your clothes off and join us. She pulled me to my feet, unbuckled my belt and pulled my slacks to the deck. Eva fumbled with the buttons on my shirt but got the job done. She pulled it off my arms. The sensation of being naked in the great outdoors is erotic. I moved over to the bench seat in front of the sunning deck and Beverly came with me inhaling my cock again. Eva moved against me and I couldn't tell what she was going to do in the dark. Then I felt her body pressed against my stomach as she moved to straddle my hips. She stayed up on her knees and held her tits to my face. I licked and sucked and Eva moaned and groaned. Beverly increased her blow job pace and her "mmuummph's changed to a staccato pace of "AAWWKKK's." I was getting close to another orgasm when Beverly pulled back and quietly said, "Okay Ev. He's ready for you." Eva maneuvered her hips down and blindly reached back for my cock. She fumbled around until Beverly placed it in her hand. She slid further back and guided my cock to her sex. Without hesitation, she slid her pussy on. She groaned hard and loud and the bullfrogs stopped croaking. She didn't wait to adjust or anything. In seconds, she was fucking me for all she was worth.

Beverly moved in to my left and pushed her big tits to where she estimated my face was. She missed by a little but I made the adjustment and sucked her erect nipple between my lips and I gently bit it with my teeth. She tensed and hoped that I wouldn't bite her too hard. I was very careful.

Eva was furiously pulling herself up with her thighs on the bench seat on either side of me and letting gravity slam her butt back down to my thighs. After a while, she was tiring and she slowed and leaned forward whispering, "Don't cum. I'm almost there. Get me off and then finish with Beverly." It sounded like a plan to me. I concentrated on pulling my orgasm back as Eva started rocking her hips forward and back grinding her sex on mine.

The moon peeked above the tree line behind me and I could make out Eva's body writhing above me in my lap. Beverly knelt on the bench beside me with her tits in my face. I reached forward and cupped both of Eva's tits and thumbed her erect nipples. She grabbed my arms to hold my hands there and also to steady herself. Even though she was getting tired, she picked up the pace and, in a moment, I could see why.

Eva moaned, "Oh gawwdd. Fuck Jack, I can feel it. Here it comes. OOOOHHHH SHHHIITTTTT." She started thrashing and I had to pull my hands from her tits and hold on to her shoulders to keep her from tumbling off to the deck. I manually flexed my cock hard and Eva screamed as she collapsed forward bumping Beverly out of the way. She moaned with each clench of her pussy on my cock and gasped in air in between. I wrapped my arms around her back and held her until she settled down.

A man's voice from the shore yelled out, "Get a room."

Eva giggled and whispered between gasps, "Sound really does travel out here." She kissed my nipple and sat back up in my lap. I flexed my cock to tease her and she said, "Keep that up Jack and Beverly won't get any." I flexed again and Eva groaned and rolled her hips around in a circle dragging my erect cock with her.

Beverly said, "I don't like the sound of that. Are you done yet Eva? You're sure making enough noise. You're making the natives restless."

Right on cue, a male groan came from the shore from the direction of the man's voice. The groan was quickly followed by a female groan and then, "Oh my gaawwddd Frank. Fuck. Give it to mmmmeeeeeee." The pitch of her voice rose quickly with the 'mmmeee' until I was sure only dogs could hear her. Eva giggled and sat up and then lifted her pussy up my cock. Per the plan, I hadn't cum yet.

Beverly could see well enough now and she grabbed my sticky cock and took several strokes before pulling her hand back and licking her palm and sucking in her fingers one at a time. Then Beverly took Eva's place. Since she was shorter, she had to stand on the bench seat with her feet on either side of my hips and grab my shoulders to lower herself. When she felt my glans in her sex, she reached down with one hand and fine tuned the position of my cock and then let herself fall down the shaft. We both groaned as Beverly sat down hard on my thighs.

From the shore we heard a woman's voice, "Ding. Round two," Beverly giggled at that because we were in round two as well. Moments later we heard, "AAHHH... AAAHHH.. AHHH. Jesus Frank. Whatever's gotten in to you, I like what you've got in me. Fuck me Frank. AAAHH... AHHHH...AHHH."

Beverly took the cue and started rocking her hips forward and back. She didn't have the strength to push up with her thighs like Eva had done. Her motion was working just fine for her and me. She got herself in the same rhythm as our shore bound partners and joined the refrain, "AAAHHH...AHHHH... AHHH." The stereo effect got Eva laughing. Then Eva moved over and began sucking on Beverly's nipples and to my surprise Beverly held her there. 'Eva is making headway with her big sister,' I thought.

Beverly was sliding on and off my cock and I could feel my balls boiling. I hoped that Beverly was close too because I really wanted to get her off before I came. The "AAAHH.. AAHHH's from shore continued in synch with Beverly's. I was building and only moments away as I humped up my body preparing to launch.

With Eva held tightly to her breasts, Beverly started with a low-pitched growl that built to a scream at the same time the woman on shore screamed, "Jesus Frank. You're...killing...meeeeee. Oh gawwd...I'm... cumming... again." Beverly didn't announce anything; she just exploded in to her orgasm and screamed out hard. Her pulsing pussy pulled me over the top and I unloaded in her. I groaned hard with each pulse of cum and Beverly softly screamed as she received them.

As we settled down, another male voice down the shoreline called out, "Hey Margorie! I think its bedtime."

Eva pulled back off her big sister's nipples and said, "I think we have fans. It's a good thing we're leaving in the morning. We'll have every husband on the lake dragging his cock across our deck."

Beverly giggled at the vision and said, "I'd like to stay and see that." Beverly scooched her butt forward, pulling herself off my softening cock. I could feel cum ooze out of her pussy and onto my stomach. She wrapped her arms around my neck and stretched up to kiss me, pressing her big tits into my chest. Eva joined her as I alternated passionate kisses between them.

Eva quietly said, "I have your number and you have mine. If you're ever back in the city, I wish you'd call me. Come by my office. I have this fantasy about getting fucked on my desk."

I replied, "I'm certain that there's a long line of guys at work with the same fantasy."

Eva giggled. "I'm sure that's true but there's no way any of them have half the cock you have." She reached behind Beverly and picked up my soft, sticky cock and squeezed it. Beverly kissed me again and pushed herself back down my thighs until she could get her feet under her. She bent low to suck in my gooey cock as her face went by. It reacted to her mouth and she cooed. Eva nudged Beverly and said, "Come on sister-of-mine. You can dream about Jack's big cock all the way home tomorrow."

Beverly released my rising cock and gently bit the velvety crown as she giggled again. She stood up as Eva handed her clothes over. Neither of them put them on. It was too dark for anyone to see them anyway. I moved my naked body from the bench seat to the captain's chair and started the motor. It was barely audible at idle speed and I heard a woman's voice from the shoreline, "Goodnight Jack. Stop by anytime. I'd love to have you."

I laughed and replied to the dark. "Goodnight folks. Enjoy your evening."

"Already have, thanks to you and your friends," came the reply on the still air. A woman giggled. I put the motor in gear and let the idle speed slowly move me toward Beverly and Eva's cabin. I turned on the docking lights to guide me to their dock and Eva stepped off and held the boat for Beverly.

Beverly returned to me. Her form was backlit by my docking lights which were brightly illuminating Eva's naked body. She yelled out, "Turn the lights off," and I did. It was pitch black again as I slowly regained my night vision.

Beverly knelt beside me and whispered, "Thank you Jack. I needed this more than I could have imagined. You've given me my confidence back." Thank you for saving us from the storm. Thank you for the sex. It was incredible. I'll never forget it. We're definitely coming back next summer and I hope we can pick up from here."

I kissed Beverly tenderly and she stood up. Eva softly called out, "Hurry up Bev, the mosquitoes are getting me." I heard her hand slap on bare skin.

Beverly started to turn but looked back at me and said, "That waitress? At the restaurant? She likes you; a lot." She started to turn away again but turned back and leaned down to me and whispered, "When you see her again, tell her that her pussy tastes great." My mouth dropped open which Beverly couldn't see but she knew I had to be shocked. She whispered again, "I could taste her on your cock from the fucking you were giving her in the stall." She giggled and continued, "You thought I had left the men's room but I just opened the door and shut it again and stood there listening. I was some incredibly horny by the time you finished. I had to diddle myself to get off at the table before you got back. I got Eva going and she did the same. Do you have any idea how hard it is to do that with a roomful of people watching your every move? Thank God for floor length table cloths. You should have seen the looks we got as we throbbed in our seats. When the waitress came to the table with cum in her hair for no other reason than to piss us off, I knew she was a cat to be reckoned with when she's fighting for the man she wants."

I was thunder struck and I tried to say something in response but I couldn't think of what to say. Beverly bent down again and found her way to my lips and kissed me again. "Bye Jack. Til next year?" I took one last kiss and she turned and stepped onto the dock. I waited there until I heard their bare feet on their deck and then the door softly shut behind them. I eased away from the dock and headed back the way I had come. My stiff cock rested on the bottom of the steering wheel as I thought about the couple of days with Beverly and Eva. I hoped that I would see them again and the image I conjured up of Eva sprawled face down on her desk as I fucked her ass really hardened my cock.

As I neared my dock, I turned on my docking lights to line up properly and not ram the dock or the cement wall separating my yard from the water. I stepped naked to the dock and tied up fore and aft. I stepped back on the boat and gathered my clothes and turned off the dock lights as I shut off the motor. I went up the stairs to my deck and was about to open the sliding glass door when I saw someone sitting in my zero-gravity chair softly illuminated by the solar light on a post at the corner of my deck.

My cock was still hard and pointing well above horizontal as I stepped back from the doorway to see who it was. I pressed my hard cock to my stomach and stepped closer and a voice spoke, "They are very pretty Jack."

I relaxed a bit and said, "Divi, sweetheart. You shouldn't be here. Your mother..."

"I know what my mother said. I've tried hard to abide by her wishes but I miss you. I miss that." I could vaguely make out her hand pointing at my cock trapped by my hand.

"Come inside Divi. The mosquitoes will carry you off to the woods." I heard her slap on exposed skin and I could see her rise and come toward me. I pushed open the slider and Divi walked past and gently pinched my glans on her way by. I closed the slider behind me and offered her a seat as I went to my bedroom to drop my clothes in the hamper and get my robe off the back of the door. As I pulled it on, I got a whiff of Eva's perfume. I breathed deeply to savor the smell. I pulled it together and checked the condition of my cock. It had softened considerably and I went back in the living room. Divi checked the condition of my cock too as I sat down on the loveseat.

"How have you been? How is your mother?" I said.

"I'm doing okay, I guess. A lot of turmoil and drama. Mom's a mess. She cries all the time. I don't know if it's Dad or you that she's crying about. Dad was never here anyway, so what's the big deal. We went away for a week to my Aunt's to get away. I don't know why. She just cried there too. We got back today and Mom was doing pretty well until she saw you with those two women getting off your boat. They were definitely city girls. No one dresses like that out here. Mom started in crying all over again. I think she's fallen in love with you Jack and she's terrified at the same time. Now she's certain that you've moved on and she won't even get the chance to sort herself out before you're gone." Divi's eyes glistened with tears in the illumination from the kitchen light. She was trying hard to fight them back but she was losing the battle.

Without an invitation she pushed herself out of the sofa and dropped herself in my lap and threw her arms around my neck and started sobbing. I hesitated a moment as my arms went around her and then I held her tight to me. She cried hard for a few minutes before she gathered herself and wiped her tears off her face with the sleeve of her sweater. She spoke into my ear, "I'm sorry Jack. I shouldn't have come over here and dumped this on you, but Mom's making me so sad. I can't wait to leave for college. She hugged me tight again.

And then, there it was. Amongst all the flood of emotions and the tears and sobbing was the powerful pull of sex. Divi began squirming around in my lap and giggled when she felt my cock respond to her movement. She pulled back from my neck and looked at me with her beautiful dark, tear-soaked eyes. The expression on her face screamed, 'I want you' and just to be sure I was reading her right, she whispered, "I need you Jack."

"We shouldn't Divi. Your mother asked me not... ."

Divi cut me off with an index finger to my lips before I could finish. "I know what she said. I don't understand you adults. You obviously care for each other. What's the problem? Be with each other. Fuck. You're driving me nuts." She kissed me hard and then poured on the passion. I chuckled to myself because Divi traced her tongue lightly across my upper lip and didn't just shove it in my mouth like before. She was copying how I had used my tongue. I did the same to her and she trembled and it renewed her passion. I was losing my resolve.

Divi eased back from my lips so slowly and gently that her lips clung to mine until the surface tension was broken. Her eyes were clear of tears but they glowed with passion. She said, "I'll make you guys a deal. No intercourse but I just have to suck your cock." She grinned at me and continued, "Deal?"

I wasn't sure at what point a came in to such good graces with God, but this offer had to have come from heaven. I smiled at her and said, "Deal. But your mother doesn't need to know anything about it, Deal?" Her face nearly broke in half from her broad grin. She vigorously nodded her head and pushed herself out of my lap. She pulled her sweater over her head and she was braless. Her nipples on the end of her torpedo shaped tits were like nails. She left her shorts on so neither of us would break our deal.

My cock was so hard it was almost painful. Divi dropped to her knees between my legs and pushed herself up close and grabbed my cock. I groaned hard from her touch and dropped my head to the back of the loveseat. She stroked it several times and then kissed my velvety crown and lashed her tongue around the ridge. She remembered about the 'spot' and she flicked her tongue on it as she watched my reaction. I muttered, "Oh Fuck, Divi. Incredible." She grinned around my glans and then pulled off and spit twice on it before pushing her lips down my shaft. At about seven inches, she gagged and pulled back a couple of inches. She cleared her throat and pushed back to her gag point and pushed her lips out along my shaft as far as she could and gripped my cock with them. She was looking up at me with those gorgeous dark eyes. Her lips were stretched to a thin white line. Her eyes were ablaze. She slowly pulled her mouth down to her protruded lips and held her position there. Her eyes were watering, but she stayed right there. She had almost my entire cock in her mouth. She was determined and she extended her lips down again to the base of my shaft but she couldn't pull the rest of her mouth down. I gasped and said, "Fuck Divi. You did it." She pulled back hard and a huge wad of saliva followed my cock out. She scooped up the saliva in her hand and ran it up and down my shaft for lubrication. The grin on her face was something to behold.

She pushed back on my cock and started an amazing blow job and I lifted my hips and groaned hard. She liked it when I did that. Sometimes I groaned just to give her encouragement but not that time. Her skills had definitely improved. She was giving me a no-hands blow job as she caressed her nipples with her fingers. Divi's mouth consumed half of my cock before quickly ascending to the ridge and back down again. Over and over again she sucked in my cock. I was close to blowing but Divi wasn't experienced enough to recognize the symptoms. She pulled up my cock and off the glans and dropped her lips to my balls just as cum rocketed up my shaft. I let out a loud groan as cum shot out and hit Divi between the eyes. She was startled and pulled back. Another shot landed between her tits. Divi laughed and pushed her lips back on my cock again and she took the remaining shots and swallowed as she needed to. She lashed her tongue around my shaft and pulled off and dipped her tongue into the 'eye' like her mother had taught her.