Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no destination in mind. I was just driving as my mind looped through the day's events over and over again, faster and faster. After a while, I started to analyze my reactions. Was leaving the right way to handle this. Whether it was or it wasn't; it was my way. It had always been my way. I drove until I couldn't keep my eyes open and I pulled into a truck stop and slept in the backseat until sunrise. I sat in the diner at the counter totally oblivious to the flirting waitress and drank my coffee as my mind churned. I was a mess...again.

I drove for three days and finally came to stop in a small town on the banks of a huge lake in South Carolina. I bought a burner phone at a mall and texted the number to Jacob and Eddie with the same instructions to not provide the info to Priya or Donna. I told them that I didn't know how long I'd be gone. Eddie texted back immediately with a string of question marks. I realized then that he knew nothing about any of this. As far as he knew, he was going to be my best man at my wedding in a week. I texted him back and gave him a short synopsis of the situation and he texted back, 'I'm sorry, Jack. If you need anything, let me know.'

I rented a small cabin on the shore of the lake and sent the address by text to Jacob so he could forward any mail. I would do it formally through the post office. I spent my wedding day in a drunken stupor and three days after that I received a small overnight envelop from Jacob. Inside was a thumb drive. I plugged it into my new laptop that I had to buy because I'd left mine behind.

The only file on the thumb drive was a video. I thought, 'Jesus Jacob. I don't need to see anymore of your three-way girl on girl hot sex recordings from Priya's bedroom.' I hit the play button anyway and the black screen changed to Donna lying on my bed in her wedding dress, that I'd never seen. It was beautiful. She was beautiful. She was looking up at the camera and her lips were moving. I found the speaker volume and turned it up to max. She said, "Hello Jack. I hope the camera is still there and I hope Jacob has sent this to you wherever you are. Today was to be our wedding day. I'm wearing this dress, that I had always dreamed of wearing on this day, but I'm marrying Priya instead. It'll be a simple wedding. Just us and Sylvi and Divi. Since the day I met Priya, I couldn't resist the attraction. It was like gravity incessantly pulling on me. I wish with all my heart that you were here right now. I pray that you still want to be a part of our baby's life, but if you can't, I understand. Priya is as excited about it as I am and we'll be fine right here in Priya's house next door. I look every day in hopes that your car is in the driveway. There was a car there one day and I ran to see if it was you but it was just a guy who said he was there to close up the house for the winter. I cried all the way home thinking I may never see you again. I love you Jack. I always will. You're the best man I've ever known. Thanks for everything. Thanks for our baby." The screen went black and I sat there in silence as tears streamed down my cheeks to fall onto the keyboard of the laptop. I wiped then away with my fingers.

I was settling into my recluse mode again as I spent my days reading, napping and kayaking as I explored the huge lake. I couldn't even see the opposite shoreline. It was like being on a freshwater ocean. I could paddle for hours and never even leave my end of the lake. It was hundreds of times larger than the lake at home and it could actually be intimidating.

I was drinking a lot and I spent many evenings in various bars. If I had never experienced how small this world really is, I realized it one night as I sat there at a table in the corner of a bar listening to a local band play. I was in the process of drinking myself stupid again, when a blonde woman, dressed in a business suit appeared at the bar trying to get the bartender's attention. Her back was to me and I was checking out her ass along with every other guy in the bar. She was leaning across the bar to be heard over the music and her tight skirt hiked up the back of her thighs. The split in the back of her skirt slightly exposed the curl of her butt cheeks and her thong. She stood back up straight as she nonchalantly pulled the hemline down and motioned to a very dark-haired woman who had apparently come in with her. She leaned over the bar to order as the bartender moved toward her. She was dressed in a pantsuit and had a decent body but nothing like the taller blonde with the fantastic ass.

I just about fell out of my chair when she turned and leaned back against the bar and watched the band play while she waited for her drink. It was Eva. I tried to get her attention but the bartender delivered their drinks and she turned back away from me to pay the tab and collect their drinks. They each took sips off their drinks as they turned back to the band and continued to stand by the bar. I got up and moved around the side of the bar to approach Eva from the side. I put my hand around her waist and bent down and kissed her on the neck. I was expecting her reaction as she snapped around with open hand ready to slap her assailant. She stopped on the back-swing when she saw me. She recognized me immediately and pushed herself against me for a kiss. Her eyes were on fire when she pulled back. She said, "Jack. What are you doing here?"

I spoke directly into her ear so she could hear me over the music, "I was going to ask you the same thing." Eva's friend was staring at us with a confused look on her face. Eva introduced me to Martina and she thrust out a hand to shake mine. If it's possible to relate your sexual interest with a handshake, Martina had mastered it. I led them over to my table. I was excited to see Eva and she seemed excited to see me too. Martina just watched us like she was watching a tennis match. She had a bemused smile on her face like she was contemplating some future moment.

The band took a break which made it much easier to visit. Eva and Martina were in town for Eva's company. One of their suppliers, who was a major provider of local labor, was not performing and they were there to 'fix things'. Martina was a Process Engineer supporting that effort. I explained that I was living close by but I didn't go into any details on why. I was prepared to explain that I just couldn't stand the thought of another winter at home, but she didn't ask for any further explanation. Martina got up from the table and motioned for Eva to go to the lady's room with her. Eva resisted but Martina was insistent so they both left the table. I, along with every other guy in the bar, watched them go. I was thinking, 'Fuck, what an awesome ass.' I was certain that every other guy was thinking the same thing.

When they came back, the band was moving back onto the stage. Eva said, "Let's go somewhere quieter so we can talk. We have rooms here at the hotel or we could go to your place."

I said, "Lead the way. We finished our drinks and I paid my tab. We took the elevator in the lobby to the tenth floor. My heart was pounding in my chest in anticipation. It had been some time since I'd felt that sensation. My cock was reacting to my recollection of the last time I saw Eva in her ivory tower office. As we stepped out of the elevator to the surprisingly plush carpeting in the hallway, I asked Eva, "How's Jackie?"

Martina spoke for the first time, "You know Jackie?" If I didn't already know from the black hair and the light coffee colored skin and the particularly short stature, her accent confirmed that she was a Latina and probably of Mayan ancestry.

Eva casually said, "Jack and I met when I was on vacation last summer. He visited me at work a while back and he met Jackie there." We stopped at a door and Eva pushed her keycard into the reader. The reader beeped and she stepped into the room, followed by Martina and then me. The hotel room turned out to be a two-bedroom suite and it was much fancier than I would have expected for this Podunk town. Martina walked through the living room to what was apparently her room. Eva offered me a seat and fixed me a drink and said she wanted to get into something more comfortable. I knew the code. My mind raced through my visit with Eva and Jackie and by the time Eva returned dressed in a 'one size too small', ribbed tank-top with no bra and tight nylon athletic shorts that accentuated her ass, my cock was as hard as a steel pipe. Martina didn't come back, which was fine with me.

Eva didn't waste another moment with chit-chat as she sat down close to me and leaned in and passionately kissed me. I responded in kind. Our hands were all over each other. It had seemed like ages since I was aroused and I had to break our embrace for fear that I'd cum right there in my pants like a teenage boy. She didn't make it any easier when she went for my zipper. I pulled her tank-top off over her head which slowed her attempts to get my pants off. We were both already panting as our lips collided again. She was kissing me everywhere as her hands went back to my belt. When I found her neck with my lips, everything stopped. Her eyes went wide as she moaned out, "Oh my God, Jack. You know right where to go." Her hips pulsed forward and back several times and her breath caught in her throat as she groaned out, "I'm cumming Jack. Oh Jesus. How do you do that?" She fell back against the arm of the sofa and as her hips continued to pulse, she pulled the nylon shorts to the side revealing her clenching pussy and bubbling juices. She ran an index finger to her clitoris and touched it and I thought she would launch right off the sofa.

I leaned forward and pushed my lips to her sex and she screamed which brought Martina running from her room. She stood there watching as I tongued out the rest of Eva's orgasm and forced another one. By then Martina had sat down in an upholstered chair with her right leg up on the arm with her robe pulled to the side strumming her pussy. As Eva groaned into her second orgasm, Martina quickened her pace to cum at the same time. They were both screaming and not very quietly either.

I pulled my lips off Eva's pussy and kissed her clitoris, which resulted in a snap of her hips. I kissed my way up her flat stomach to her breasts. Her nipples were like nails and I sucked each one to my lips and flicked my tongue around them which prompted a, "Oh fuck Jack. I need your cock. Don't tease me anymore." She grabbed her tits so I couldn't tease her nipples any more. I moved up to her shoulders and then to her neck and Eva was whimpering as she tried to push her pussy against me. My belt, which she had yanked open dragged along Eva's thigh and across her sex which caused her to scream again. Martina was watching as she lazily dragged her fingernails through her sex.

Eva was frantically trying to find the belt brushing against her clitoris. Once she found it, she traced it back to my pants and she unbuttoned my pants which led her to the zipper. When she got it down, my cock burst out into her palm. When she got a good grip on it, she pulled it toward her sex.

When my glans touched her sex, she released it and tried to push herself onto my shaft. I kissed her lips and eased my hips back pulling my cock back. She moaned, "Oh please Jack. You're killing me." Martina dropped her leg off the arm of her chair and moved to her knees as she moved around so she could see.

When Martina saw my cock bobbing a few inches below my stomach and an inch from Eva's pussy, her eyes went wide and her mouth hung open as she muttered, "Holy shit Eva. I thought you were exaggerating in the lady's room. Eva gave Martina a sultry grin and then turned the grin to me and said, "Give it to me Jack. Please."

I did as she asked as I dragged my glans through her sex from clitoris to anus and then pushed steadily into her. She was chanting, "Yes. Yes. Yes," as I found her depth and starting rocking my hips forward and back. She joined the action as she began rolling her hips counter to mine. Martina sat down on the sofa behind me and cupped my balls in her hand as I fucked Eva. I hadn't gone more than a half-dozen strokes before Eva exploded into a huge orgasm that pulled another scream from her throat. I bent down and kissed her lips to silence her scream. She responded to my lips by sucking my lower lip between her teeth and bit down gently. I kept on fucking her in slow steady thrusts and she released my lip to gasp air into her lungs, which she promptly exhaled in a long, "OOOOOOOHHHHHHH," that was interrupted by the momentum of my thrusts.

Martina's fingers on my balls were replaced by her lips and tongue as she had rolled onto her back and pushed her head between my knees. Fuck, she knew what she was doing and I let out a groan in response. Eva's face scrunched up in an obvious display of an oncoming orgasm and the long "OOOOHHHH" morphed suddenly into an "OOOHHH SSSHHHITTTTT," as her pussy clamped hard on my cock again.

I could feel my own orgasm building and I had to shake Martina loose as I suddenly ramped up my pace, which caused Eva to scream again. Martina resorted to lashing my balls with her tongue as they flew past her face. Eva felt my sudden surge in hardness and gritted her teeth and pinched her eyes shut tight as my orgasm rolled over me and I blew a powerful burst of cum into her as she screamed again. I hadn't cum in a while and I could tell the quantity of cum that exploded into Eva was huge and the number of shots was more than usual too. She groaned with each salvo as I drove my hips down with each one.

Martina pushed herself further under me to catch the cum that was being pushed out of Eva's pussy and running down over my balls. I could feel her licking my balls. I held my weight off Eva as she pulled herself up to kiss me. She was cooing with pleasure. We both knew my cock was still hard inside her and she pushed herself up my shaft again forcing cum out of her and into Martina's open mouth. Five orgasms or fifty, Eva was not going to be satisfied as long as my dick was hard.

Martina saw that we were starting to go again and she spoke up as she pulled herself out from under me. "Eva. With all due respect; what about me? This was my idea, if you remember our conversation in the lady's room." Eva stopped forcing her pussy up my shaft and collapsed back on the sofa.

She giggled and said, "You're right Martina. I shouldn't be hogging all the cock. I'm sorry."

I kissed Eva and said, "Ladies. I'm right here. You're talking about me like I'm an animated dildo or something. Eva got laughing and her pussy pushed me out in the process. Martina didn't waste a moment as she grabbed my cock as if she was afraid that she'd never get it back again. Eva pulled out from under me and sat Indian-style on the floor beside the sofa. I turned onto my back and Martina scrambled up on my lap and planted her feet at my waist and guided my cock into her pussy. I started rocking my hips up and down as I figured there was no way she was going to add to the motion and then she surprised me. She said, "Take my wrists and I'll take yours." I did as she requested and she began pulling herself forward by pulling on my arms. Then she released and dropped back again. She was fucking herself but I was providing most of the motion. She was expending a lot of energy and I didn't think she'd last very long but then she surprised me again when she pulled her pussy off my cock and positioned her anus on my glans and groaned hard with clenched teeth and pushed my hard cock into her ass. The air she had been holding in her lungs exploded from her as she pushed past the glans and my shaft plunged deep in her bowels. She screamed as she continued to push down. I had fucked a few asses but never like that.

Eva looked at me with a look of total fascination. I guess she had never seen anything like that before either. Martina hit bottom and pulled back up to the tip and then slammed her body back down, nearly knocking the wind out of me. I was ready for her after that and she fucked her ass through two huge vaginal orgasms. I was gritting my teeth in an attempt to keep up with her. She was obviously searching for an anal orgasm and I wasn't sure she wouldn't kill me before she got one. Eva watched the whole thing with an expression of awe on her face.

Martina suddenly ramped up the pace even more as she leaned back and braced herself on my ankles. I could feel her body tense and then she erupted in a loud low-pitched guttural groan and started chanting, "Yes. Yes. Yes," with each 'yes' getting louder until she screamed out, "Oh God. Yes, yes, yes, yes." Her sphincter muscle clamped tightly on my cock and I couldn't move. I was so close and I had an automated urge to drive my hips to launch my seed. The only movement I could feel on my cock was her violent clamping sensation and it turned out to be enough as I gritted my teeth and every muscle in my body seized as I blew my jizz into her ass. She began a low volume whimpering of, "Yes. Yes. Oh my God, yes."

Martina suddenly collapsed backward and I was forced to immediately sit up because my erect cock didn't bend back like that. She laid there almost comatose between my legs while her anus continued to spasm on my softening cock. I pulled forward and my cock slid out of her. She groaned until I was all the way out. Eva looked up at me and said, "Holy shit. That was amazing. I think Martina and I will have to have a few more company trips together."

Martina rolled over on her side facing Eva and said, "I knew you were a sex freak from my best friend, Jackie. She told me all about this guy. She couldn't remember his name, or she wouldn't tell me. He came to your office and fucked both you and her on your desk into the middle of the next week, was the way she put it. I would have been tempted to not believe her but she walked funny for several day after." Eva burst out laughing and nodded her head vigorously as she reminisced about that day.

Eva said, "We both smelled like French whores after and Jackie hurried back to my office after Jack left and we went another round in the office shower." She burst out laughing again and it tailed off to a chuckle as she was obviously lost in the memory. "Yes," she said, "That was a day."

We sat around in their living room for hours after. Eva finally got around to bringing up what I was doing down there in South Carolina. I used my 'tired of winter' routine but Eva would have none of that. She said, "I heard from a friend of a friend who lives on your lake that you were engaged to be married; last, week, I think. I take it that went awry? Or you'd be here on your Honeymoon and we would have missed all this fun."

I started examining my fingernails. I couldn't look at her. I was too embarrassed. 'My soon to be bride ran off with another woman' explanation, made me sound like a total loser and maybe I was. I just said, "It's complicated." She got the message that I didn't want to talk about it and she stopped her Q&A.

Martina got up to retire to her bedroom. We had no history so she was just listening. She said, "Good-night Jack. It was really a pleasure to meet you." She emphasized the word 'meet' and it sounded more like "meat" than "meet". She giggled when she saw that I had got it.

Eva used the alone time to ask how long I was going to stay away from the bad situation at home. In the end, she really wanted to know if she could rent my house for a couple weeks next summer if I didn't go back by then. I laughed and nodded and got up to leave. We kissed at the door and she said, "I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon, after I get Martina started. She'll be here as long as it takes to straighten this company out. I hope things work out okay at home. I'd love to rent your house but not without you in it." We kissed and I went home to my sparsely furnished cabin by the lake.