Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a crazy summer. Jacob and Ashley renewed their relationship. Brieanne was gone. She had graduated from the strip club and was making porno movies in LA. Ashley continued with the yoga exercises on the dock and the boat parade started up again to Frankie's amusement and arousal as she watched Ashley and the activities on the boats with her binoculars. I was the beneficiary of the arousal part.

Eddie had to move out of the camp he'd leased for the winter and he moved in with Sylvia. He laughed about jumping out of the sex crazed frying pan with Rita and Rachel into the fire with Sylvia. He was as happy as I'd ever seen him.

Rita and Frank sent constant e-mails asking me to attend their parties and to bring Frankie too, of course. I just deleted the e-mails so Frankie wouldn't see them. It was an assumption on my part that Frankie would decline the invitations but I was pretty certain that she would and I certainly wasn't going to attend without her.

The four households: Priya's, Sylvia's, Jacob's and ours rotated dinner parties and they were mostly just dinner and drinks. Mostly. Little Anna was getting big and had developed a personality. We all adored her, although 'Aunt Sylvi' kept her distance.

Frankie developed a fondness for having sex on the deck under the stars. Invariably, we got sarcastic complaints from Ashley to our left or Donna or Priya to our right. Divi was home for the summer and she and Frankie developed a close relationship. Frankie was easily the closest to Divi's age. Divi spent a lot of time on our deck and she was a built-in baby-sitter so Donna and Priya could get out or if they wanted some alone time, Divi would bring Little Anna over to my house.

Shortly after arriving at our revamped "Camp" in mid-November, Frankie gave birth to a bouncing baby boy. Frankie thought we should name him Jack Jr. I thought that was a dumb idea and I suggested Frankie Jr. and she exploded in laughter. We named him Michael. Joyce and Angela came down for a couple weeks to help care for Frankie and baby Mikey. Angela was sure that, with Frankie out of the sex picture for a few weeks, that I wouldn't be able to resist her charms. She wasn't terribly happy when I politely shunned her advances. Frankie didn't last the six weeks without sex and her doctor laughed when she confessed to him. He told her no one ever did. I was gentle with her the first several times until Frankie complained that she wanted me to fuck her like I usually did. She didn't complain again.

Donna, and Priya and little Anna visited for several weeks in February. They'd had enough of the cold and snow. All that would be there when they got back home, of course, but they would be recharged and ready to endure the rest of it. Divi flew down with a girlfriend for her winter vacation. Priya didn't like the girlfriend either. I suspected that Priya would never like anyone Divi brought home.

We weren't concerned that we had a houseful of guests. We had loud and raucous sex just the same as always. If we got too loud, Frankie would get laughing and before we were even done, we'd hear the moans and groans drifting down the stairs from Donna and Priya's guest room. We'd lay there and listen and it always got us going again.

Divi would always yell out from her room, "Jesus guys. Can you keep it down? You're killing me here." Then we'd hear footsteps from Divi's room into Donna and Priya's room and then there were three of them moaning and groaning. Divi's girlfriend didn't seem to participate in the girl on girl sex.

It was obvious that Priya and Donna were subtly feeling out Frankie to see if there was a possibility of all of us getting it on together. Frankie knew what they were up to but she wouldn't bite. Donna and Priya never made any advances toward me and I knew they wouldn't without Frankie's permission. In private, Frankie confessed that their beauty aroused her but she aimed her arousal at me. She wanted me all to herself and if that's what she wanted, that's what she'd get. I never pushed her one way or the other but I well-remembered her and Joyce in a lips-to-tits sixty-nine on my deck all those months ago.

Divi wasn't so subtle though. She took every opportunity to push her hand down in my pants and grab my cock. I tried not to encourage her by reacting to her touch but that was impossible. Frankie took Divi aside one day and privately gave her the 'what's-what' talk. Divi was better after that. She didn't physically make advances but she continued with that sultry expression of hers. Even Frankie had to admit that 'the look', as she called it, was hard to resist.

The sex with Frankie was amazing. During her pregnancy, we had adopted what Frankie called 'the sensual spoon'. It was a combination of side by side doggy and spooning positions. It was the best position to minimize the impact of the baby belly. She would start on her side with me spooning behind her. Then as I pushed my erection between her thighs, she'd lift her top leg to allow my cock to enter her. Then she'd roll toward her back and drape the top leg across my thigh. Even after the baby, this had become her go-to position. I loved it too because I could molest her tits with either my top hand or my lips. She could easily use her fingers on her clitoris to enhance her pleasure. We almost never started there but we always ended there as Frankie would erupt into multiple orgasms, before I ended it with a groan and an eruption of my own.

She liked to cuddle and kiss after that and I accommodated her, even though the top item on my list of things to do was fall asleep. We'd cuddle and kiss until my softened cock fell out of her and then she'd drop her leg off mine and we spooned as I pushed myself up to kiss her good-night and then I'd whisper in her ear, "I love you, today."

She'd always giggle and say, "Just today?"

I'd say, "When tomorrow becomes today, I tell you that again." She'd giggle and kiss me again and we'd drift off to sleep and, in the pre-dawn hours, I'd spoon up to her again and kiss her and start the day with, "I love you, today." She'd smile as she struggled awake and she'd purse her lips for an air-kiss as she'd reach out for my morning woody and we'd be off again in a passion-fueled embrace. Then we either had sex or she gave me a fantastic blow job and we'd drift back into sleep again.

On this particular day, which had started like most, I didn't drift back to sleep like Frankie had. I laid there spooned to her back lazily dragging my fingertips around her milk lubricated, nipples. I was thinking about Frankie. The tragedy of Anna's death and the flight to the lake back home to escape and the ten years as basically a recluse until Priya and Divi and then Donna and all that pain, had led me to this glorious moment with Frankie. She had been there all along and I had wasted a lot of time but if that's what it took then I was at peace with it. I whispered, "I love you Frankie. Every day." I saw a smile form on her lips as she emitted a "mmmmmmm." Then she whispered, "If you keep doing that. You'd better be prepared to pay the consequences." She rolled over and put her lips on mine. I gladly paid the consequences.

*****

{If you couldn't already tell, I wrote this to be the final chapter. I couldn't help but add a few teasers that hint at further escapades and I'm wrestling with whether to continue. It's been fun writing this story. I don't use outlines to lay out how the story will go. I just write and spin off in one direction or another. Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't. At times, I may scrap 20 pages of text if I think I'm taking the characters on some tangent that they can't logically get back from. In recent stories, I've tried to spin a little intrigue and some sharp turns. I also know who the audience is and obviously, vivid sex has to be interwoven; but in a logical way and in a way that allows the reader to be there in the room, watching or participating. Let me know if you think this story should end here or continue. Include some ideas if you like. I've used several ideas from commenters in the past.}