Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got your letter today. Jacob did forward it. I'm sorry that you didn't get any explanation from Donna or someone and I can't go through it for you now. I'm doing okay. Not great, but okay. I don't want you to worry about..."

Frankie cut me off in mid-sentence and said, "Of course I'm worrying about you, you dummy. After your long recovery from losing Anna, to finally fall in love again only to lose that too? You must be in agony and I want to be there for you. Tell me where you are and I'll come there. You need someone to talk to or you'll be another ten years recovering. I'm not just worrying about you, I'm scared to death for you."

I said, "Don't be afraid. I'm through the worst of it."

Again, Frankie said, "Tell me where you are. Please?" She was getting more frantic and started crying. Tears formed in my eyes too as I wrestled with her request, and then I relented. She said, "I'll be there tomorrow." I told her I'd be here. She said, "I love you Jack," and hung up. I stood there holding the phone, dwelling on how much it sounded like I just got off the phone with Anna.

As I had promised her, I was there when she arrived in the late afternoon. The flight was relatively short but the drive from the airport in her rental was long. I was on the patio behind the house with a glass of scotch in my hands, lost in the susurrations of the waves lapping on the shore when I heard her drive into the driveway. It had to be her. I didn't know anyone else. I promised myself that I wouldn't compound Frankie's concerns by being drunk and I wasn't; but almost. Scotch had become one of my four major food groups. I didn't eat much. It was way easier to pour a glass than make a meal. The clothes I had brought, just hung off me. I didn't care.

I heard Frankie calling for me as she ran around the side of the house heading for the water. When she saw me sitting in my lawn chair, she said, "I thought you'd probably be out here." I stood up and turned toward her and she stopped dead in her tracks and said, "Oh my God, Jack. What are you doing to yourself. You look terrible." I bent down and put my scotch glass on the table by my chair. I stood up and offered her my arms and she burst into tears as she ran into them.

In my previous life, I would have been prepared for her arrival and been freshly shaved and showered. I was suddenly embarrassed that when she pushed her lips to mine, I was sporting a ten-day beard, unkempt hair, boozy, bad breath and BO. She ignored it all and showered me with pecking kisses. She was laughing and stopped to look at me and then she started all over again. Finally, she stopped and pulled back and said, "Well, you may look and smell like shit, but at least you're alive. We can work with that."

I laughed and said, "It's good to see you Frankie. Your timing was impeccable. I was just about to spiral into the ground when I got your letter. I had accepted my fate.

Frankie kissed me again with passion and then said, "This isn't your fate. Not while I'm here and I'm here for the duration. She kissed me again and lead me inside and straight to the bathroom. She turned on the shower and said, "Get those smelly clothes off and get in the shower while I go see if you have anything to eat in this house.

I began unbuttoning my shirt as she had commanded and I said, "Frankie? What do you mean, you're here for the duration? You have a job you have to go back to."

Frankie grinned at me and said, "Not anymore. I quit after talking to you yesterday. You're more important to me than a job. Now get yourself cleaned up and we'll see where we go from there."

When I got out of the shower, I did feel semi-human again. I stared at my reflection in the mirror and didn't even recognize myself. I shaved and did all the bathroom stuff that I had abandoned over the past several weeks since arriving here. Early on, I had maintained a semblance of personal hygiene as I frequented bars and had a few one-night stands with unknown women who were as drunk as me. Lately, I had abandoned all that as I just drank here alone.

I dressed in clean clothes that hung off me and walked back to the kitchen. Frankie turned from the stove, where she was cooking eggs and bacon, when she heard me walk in, she looked me up and down and said, "Hello, Jack. It's really good to see you again. Where did that other guy go?" She grinned at her joke and I pulled her into my arms and she came willingly. I was lost in her arms until bacon spattered on my arm and I came back to reality as I jumped back. "This was all I could find to eat," she said. "We'll hit the grocery store first thing tomorrow." I nodded and pulled her back to me and hugged her so tight that I squeezed the air from her lungs.

Frankie was my salvation. The weather finally turned cool as the weeks pushed deeper into winter. We got snow a couple of times but it wasn't measurable and it was gone in a day or two. I ignored what kind of winter was happening at home. I didn't want to think about home and what was happening there.

Under Frankie's care, I put back on most of the weight I'd lost. We joined a gym in town and we faithfully worked out together four times a week. I was getting ripped again, like in the old days. Frankie was looking amazing in her bikini as we always finished off our workout in the jacuzzi before showering and returning home.

Frankie had disposed of my scotch and bourbon bottles and even though I felt their loss, I didn't complain. I went back to beer for a while and then I even stopped that. Physically, I was feeling better than I could ever remember. Emotionally, I was getting better. Frankie and I talked about all the painful stuff many times. I cried like a baby the first several times and Frankie would hold me in her arms and cry right along with me. I knew she was trying to get me to the point where I could tell the tale like I was telling a story without getting emotional about it and Frankie broke into a wide grin the first time I accomplished that fete.

Frankie and I had had sex before, a couple times. Once when she and her sister and niece came to my lake house to intervene in my ten-year spiral to the same place I was climbing out of now, and once when I visited her and we disposed of Anna's ashes in the park. That time, she did everything she could do to be her sister Anna. She wore Anna's favorite dress and fixed her hair the same as Anna did and we made love in the park on a blanket laid out in Anna's favorite spot.

Frankie had avoided that complication when she arrived. She slept on the day-bed on a small three-season porch off the living room. I had insisted that she take the master bedroom but she insisted otherwise. My little-head and big-head clashed over what to do about her. My big-head relented only enough to masturbate in my bed as I thought of her and that last time, we were together on the blanket in the park.

During the day, Frankie and I started going places and seeing the sights. We held hands and the sun seemed brighter. The world had color again. I thought of the bleak days of winter back home; nothing but white snow and ice on the lake and black tree trunks lining the shore. I knew that if I'd stayed at home this winter, that I would have been lost for good. Then I realized that if not for Frankie I would have been lost here as well.

Then one night, as I laid there thinking in the darkness, I heard Frankie get off the squeaky-springe day-bed and moments later, she appeared in my doorway. She stopped when she realized that I was still awake. She said, "Would you object if I slept here with you? It's getting kind of cool on the porch."

I chuckled and pulled the covers back for her and said, "Of course. I'll switch with you if you prefer." I prayed that she didn't want to do that and that she would want to get in bed beside me.

She didn't respond to my offer as she climbed in under the covers. She was dressed in her long tee shirt that she'd worn every night since she arrived. My cock went instant hard and I could hear my blood jack-hammering through my ears. I didn't dare move except to press my cock down to my stomach so it wouldn't tent the covers and give me away. I wanted so bad to make love to Frankie like that day at the park, but I was terrified that I'd scare her away and if that happened, I was surely doomed.

My heart was booming in my ears as I held my breath so I wouldn't give my erratic breathing away. I was certain that she could hear my heart pounding. I scooched further away from her to give her plenty of room so she wouldn't have to touch me unless she wanted to. I prayed that she'd want to.

Frankie was adjusting her position for several moments and then I realized that she was wriggling out of her tee shirt. I heard the sound of the soft material hitting the floor, with an almost inaudible thump. I had to release the air in my lungs. I pulled in another breath and held it again. My senses were alive to Frankie's movement beside me.

Then I felt her lips fall on my cheek and I turned to face her. I could see her form in the darkness as she'd taken a position on her side on her elbow looking down at me. At first, I thought she was just kissing me good-night, but then she bent down and kissed me on the lips and quickly pulled back. I could see the contour of her bare breasts as she moved one hand up to caress them. I was frozen in place as I watched her fondling her own tits. Then she bent down again and kissed me with passion and I eased the held breath from my lungs and kissed her back.

She whispered, "I can't stay away any longer. I thought you'd make a move at some point, but I understand why you haven't. Once burned, twice shy or maybe even, twice burned, three times shy. I love you Jack and I can't stay away anymore." She kissed me again and I pulled her over on top of me. She felt my hard-on pressing up against her and she broke her kiss and giggled as she said, "Holy shit Jack. That's the welcome committee I had hoped for." She ground her pubic mound on my cock and moaned. Then we were all over each other. I kissed her hard everywhere I could reach and she did the same. I was on fire as my hands roamed up and down from her ass to her shoulders and back again as she rocked her pubis, dry-humping my cock while she held my face in her hands.

Neither of us could find enough air and we gasped over and over again. Frankie lifted her hips and grabbed my throbbing cock and maneuvered it to her sex. I was frantic to help her. I was so aroused that when I finally pushed my glans inside her pussy, I barely got one stroke and I groaned out, "YYUUNNNGG," as cum exploded up my shaft. I was so embarrassed. This hadn't happened to me in forever and I was dying that it had happened then. I started to apologize, but Frankie put her finger to my lips and shushed me. She pulled her finger back and kissed me as she lifted her hips and slowly dropped them back down driving her pussy on my still rock-hard cock. She groaned this time.

She muttered, "Fuck, Jack. You just came and you're still so hard," as she continued fucking me. I joined her action by rocking my hips up as she came down. It was a slow and luxurious fuck as she pulled up all the way until just the tip of my glans remained in contact with her pussy and then slowly pushed all the way back to her depth as she groaned the whole way down, and back up again. I could feel her firm breasts pressed to my chest and I ran my fingers along her side-boob. Our lips joined in a constant kiss. We moaned into each other's mouths as we fucked each other.

After my premature ejaculation, I knew I could go for a long time. All I wanted to do was satisfy Frankie. It had been as long for her as it was for me. I was comfortable fucking her this way until she had her orgasm but after that I was going to take control.

When she dropped her hips, I began gripping her ass-cheeks and pulling her down harder while using caution with her cervix. She pivoted her hips so that my shaft was dragging along her clitoris and it wasn't long before she pulled her lips off mine and lifted her head as far as she could and screamed into her orgasm. Her hips were everywhere then and I held her ass to me as I continued to push my cock deep in her pussy, which was trying hard to push me out as it clenched spastically on my shaft. She was gasping for air as I poured my jizz into her. I was amazed at how many strong surges of cum rocketed up my shaft. She flinched as she tried to force her pussy tight around my cock as cum leaked out of her and down my balls to the bed.

She was chanting, "Oh Jesus. Oh Jesus," when I rolled us over to her side of the bed. My cock was still imbedded in her sex and she grabbed my neck to steady herself for the transition. She smiled up at me. Her bright white teeth seemed to glow in the moonlight. I bent down and kissed her and then said, "Are you ready?" She grinned and nodded vigorously as I pulled my cock out to the tip and drove it into her pulling a screech from her as she lifted her legs over my ass and locked her ankles and pulled me down hard with my next push. She groaned hard as she realized that she'd pulled too hard. She left the action to me after that and after two more powerful orgasms and another from me, we settled down with my semi-erect cock still imbedded. We kissed and she whispered, "I love you Jack and I don't mean in a familial way. I really love you and I always have."

I had heard her say those words before and her oldest sister, Joyce had said pretty much the same thing about Frankie's professed love for me the last time I saw her. Way in the back of my brain, I have felt the same way too, but I had been afraid that I felt that way only because she was so much like Anna and that would be wrong. So, I always pushed that feeling aside. Frankie deserved to be loved by someone for who she was not because of her similarities to her dead sister.

I had never spent the time with Frankie like we had since she arrived a few months ago. Was it wrong to fall in love with her? Did I feel that way because she saved me? Did I love her because I could see her as Anna in my mind? All of these things troubled me but I couldn't imagine my life without her in it.

I pushed my lips to hers as she lay under me and pulled back and said, "I love you too, Frankie. I don't want to ever be without you."

She grinned up at me and whispered, "Really. You can't know how long I've prayed that you'd say that." She thrust her lips up at me and we kissed passionately as she pushed her hips up at me again and I hardened in response. We were at it again and the passion pushed us over to mutual climaxes.

We spooned together with me cuddled up to her back. I couldn't fall asleep because I couldn't stop smiling. I randomly kissed her neck and she moaned every time. She pulled my flaccid cock up between her thighs and dragged her fingernails over the soft, velvety crown until she fell asleep. I kissed her on the neck and she didn't moan. I whispered, "I love you Frankie."

We were heading into March and the weather was warm more often than it was cool. Frankie slept in my bed from that first night on and the sex was awesome. My lease on the cabin would expire at the end of the month and it was already leased at summer rates to someone else, starting in April. Frankie and I talked about whether we should lease another cabin for the summer. The going rates were astronomical but money was not an issue. Frankie was missing her sister, Joyce and her parents but she understood how I'd feel when I drove down that dirt road and into my driveway and she left the decision up to me. She would go wherever I went.

By the end of March, I decided that I had to deal with my angst. I was in a good place with Frankie and she would be understanding and helpful. I figured the first time I confronted Donna would be the worst and it would get better after that. Besides, I had a baby arriving very soon and that prospect excited me. The decision was made and Frankie quizzed me about whether I was sure or not. I was sure and I steeled myself.

We drove home. I couldn't say whether I took the same route or not because I didn't remember how I'd arrived. Frankie was feeling ill and wrote it off to motion sickness. We spent our nights in motels and I went out and got motion sickness medications. After the breakfast buffets, we'd set out again. The medication had little effect and it took four days to get home. We hit deep snow on the sides of the road about an hour from home.

I pulled into my dirt road and stopped in the middle of it. The snow banks were five feet high. Frankie looked over at me and said, "I know. You can do it. That's all behind you now. It's you and me now. Okay?" I slowly drove the rest of the way and analyzed the snow bank in front of my driveway and decided that I couldn't blast through it. I parked as far to the side of the road as I could and helped Frankie up over the snowbank and we had to high-step it to the front door. I scanned the house from left to right. I had been so comfortable here for so long but it didn't feel that way at that moment. I looked at the wall of Arborvitae which rendered Priya's house invisible. I had an odd feeling that air ended at the wall and beyond it was nothing and I would suffocate if I went past it. I unlocked the front door into the breezeway and we stomped off the snow. I unlocked the door to the house and stepped inside. It was as cold and quiet as a tomb. Frankie nudged me further inside. The refrigerator doors were open. I went to the basement and flipped the main circuit breaker on and the furnace came on. I found the circuit breaker for the furnace and shut it off. There wouldn't be any water in the copper pipes.

It took me a while to figure out how to get the water on again and after some time with the furnace manual, I figured out how to charge the heating pipes with water and then we had some heat. Frankie dragged our suitcases in while I was in the basement. For the time-being, I forgot all about the pain that I felt the last time I was here. We went around the house checking for broken pipes. I didn't expect any but it was prudent to check. We were good to go. I opened the garage door and stood there with a shovel in hand. I was feeling the anxiety again and I realized why. I was exposed. Not to the elements but to whoever might come by and those "whoever's" could only be Donna or Priya. I dreaded my first encounter with either of them. I started shoveling and got my car in the garage before encountering anyone. The shoveled driveway would announce our arrival and I had no clue what would happen as soon as Donna or Priya drove by. Would they rush to my door? Would I reject them if they did?

Frankie was in the master bedroom unpacking when I came in. She still wasn't feeling very well and I was concerned about it. There was no food in the house. Eddie and Jacob had stripped the house of anything that could freeze and break and any food items that would call rodents.

We went back out to get something to eat. It was strange driving around the streets that had been so familiar to me. It was all new for Frankie. She had been to my lake house only once before. I steeled myself and took her to the diner. I was sure that Donna didn't work there anymore and if she did, she wouldn't be working this close to her due date which was a week away.

The owner recognized me and came over to our table and said, "Hi Jack. Where have you been? We've missed you." His wife came over, dressed in her waitress uniform and apron and insisted on a hug and kiss and then stepped back with a sultry smile.

She looked me all over and said, "Wow, Jack. You've been working out." I smiled. I was glad to see them. They were good people. We ordered and ate and drove back home and stopped at a fuel-mart to pick up a few things until we got groceries tomorrow.