Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got home, I sat out on the patio and listened to the crickets and the waves lapping on the shore. The moon was full and lit up the night. The mosquitos weren't a problem like at home during the summer. It was still hot here in mid-October. I caught a whiff of the sex I'd had with Eva and Martina. It wasn't offensive, at least not to me and there was no one anywhere nearby anyway. I smiled to myself when I though of Eva. Her appearance out of the blue was just what I needed to lift my spirits. I thought, "Well, maybe there is a God after all."

Just as I'd learned ten years ago, in spite of the brief respite with Eva and Martina, I took my despondence with me and it wasn't any better now than it was when I left. I should have learned from my own history. I fell asleep in the lounge chair and woke with the rising sun in the same position. I stood up and stretched the kinks out of my back and neck.

The wind seemed to blow here a lot during the day but it was always very calm early in the morning and at dusk. I decided to go for a workout in the kayak. I usually went later and then struggled to get home again against the wind. It seemed that the wind was always blowing against me regardless of which direction I was going. I took it as a sign that everything was going against me. I needed a shower and I'd take one when I got back. I changed into my bathing suit and dropped my kayak in the water.

I read on line that one approach to kayaking was to paddle full out, as fast as you can until you feel the burn and then rest for a few strokes as you coast. Then repeat. According to the article I should be able to go indefinitely this way and I found that I could. I always stayed on the shoreline. You took your life in your hands by venturing out into the powerboat lanes. I had been warned that one kayaker had been killed when he was run over by a cigarette type rocket ship on water. It seemed like everyone had one of those. There were also pontoon boats on the lake, but they stayed out of the way too. It was much easier to negotiate with them and just like at home, it was illegal for the power boats to be at high speed close to shore or other boats. Just like at home, boaters here waved when they passed or overtook you. I just nodded when they waved to me.

I was in the midst of a stretch of power paddling as I came around a point of land. I had passed that point many times and there had never been anyone sitting in wooden Adirondack Chairs lined up along the shoreline. They were being used today by two thirty-something women in bikinis sipping on cups of coffee and enjoying the warmth of the rising sun. One of them was sitting back in her chair with her eyes closed. The other saw me come around the point and she elbowed the first one. I slowed as I stopped paddling. I was about to coast on past them and just nod to acknowledge their presence. I didn't want to presume that they wanted to talk to me. But then woman number two did speak. She said, "Good-morning. Would you like a cup of coffee?" It was a pretty lame effort to start a conversation, but it was enough. I dropped the face of the paddle in the water and pulled forward, which stopped me dead in the water and pivoted my kayak toward the beach all in one motion.

I paddled my kayak onto their beach and carefully stood up and stepped out. Woman number one got up and went back to the house and returned with a hot cup of coffee and a bottle of bourbon and asked if I wanted booze in it. I smiled and nodded and she poured the bourbon until I said, "When." Two hours later, we were all buzzed. It occurred to me that I had been in that condition a lot lately.

Woman number one's name was Kayla. She was single and she seemed to have absolutely no interest in me and didn't engage much in the conversations. She was a smoking hot red-head. I wasn't fond of red-heads as a rule but there are always exceptions to every rule. She was very attractive and her bikini top barely contained her obviously enhanced breasts.

Woman number two's name was Alicia. She was married and had a young child. She was a few years older than Kayla but younger than me. She was sending every signal that she was interested in something other than spiked coffee. There was a time in my life when I would have been oblivious to her signals.

Kayla and Alicia were there on vacation. I lied and said I was too. Alicia's husband was with her but the kid was home with Grandma. This was supposed to be a marriage renewal getaway and they were piggy-backing on Kayla's vacation rental. I got the jist that the husband wasn't making much of an effort. He wasn't there then and hadn't been around for a couple days. Alicia teared up as she was explaining that bit of information and she got up and retreated to the house saying, "I'll be right back."

I sat there with Kayla. No words were spoken for a minute or two. We were drinking straight bourbon by then and Kayla had passed 'buzzed' a while back. I was easily twice her size and I was 'buzzed'. I was just taking in the view when Kayla started talking about Alicia's situation. In a nutshell, she told me that Alicia and her husband were having marital problems. Kayla had invited the two of them to stay with her at her rental in hopes they could work it out. Kayla explained that the husband and Alicia would get into an argument and then he'd leave in a huff and not come back for a couple days. When he did appear, he would be drunk, reeking of sex and cheap perfume.

Kayla was beginning to slur her words but she kept going. He would always ignore Alicia and go take a shower and shave and then they'd get back into it. He'd leave and the cycle would start again. Then Kayla explained that Alicia's approach to soothing her bruised pride was to seduce some random guy as payback. I deduced that I was the random guy in Kayla's explanation.

I set my empty cup on the table between our chairs and leaned forward about to push myself to my feet. It was obvious that Kayla disapproved of Alicia's approach to soothing her pain and therefore, by extension she disapproved of me. Kayla surprised me when she said, "Don't go. Alicia will be really pissed with me if she comes back and you're gone."

I said, "I don't want to take advantage of her fragility and I probably wouldn't be able to reject her advances. She's a very attractive woman."

Kayla grinned a sloppy, drunk grin and said, "She is very attractive. I don't know what her husband is thinking. You wouldn't be taking advantage of her. She's the one taking advantage. She's like a siren to sailors, calling them to their deaths on the rocks." She laughed at the simile and then looked directly at me and continued, "You're a nice guy. I can tell. It's obvious that you've got your own pain going on, but you're a nice guy. If you go, she'll just go on to the next random guy and he likely won't be so nice. Alicia's doesn't show very good judgement when all she wants to do is pay her husband back and she's paid a price at times. The funny thing is that her husband doesn't even care."

Kayla struggled out of her chair and stood up. I stood up too. It was a habit that I was chastised for more than once by feminists. Alicia was walking across the lawn toward us and Kayla said, "Be as kind as I know you are. She's so fragile." She reached out and touched my arm and then retreated toward house. As they passed each other, Kayla stopped Alicia and hugged and kissed her. Words were exchanged but I couldn't hear them. Kayla continued to the house and Alicia walked toward me and sat down in her original chair. My big head was saying that I should go. As usual, my little head was screaming, 'stay'. I sat down too.

Alicia took a sip of bourbon from her coffee cup and said, "I suppose Kayla laid it all out for you." I looked at her as she took another sip of bourbon and smiled. She had gone back to the house to fix her hair and apply her makeup of all things. She was attractive before but she was stunning now. I didn't respond to her statement and she didn't wait long to make her move.

She leaned toward me and closed her eyes as she offered me her lips. I kissed them tenderly and Alicia moaned and leaned in harder and kissed me with considerable passion. I gave her back what she was giving. We continued like that for several moments. She was breathing very erratically as she continued to moan into my mouth.

I figured that at some point real soon, she'd get up and lead me to the house. I had resolved to go with her. My dick was already rock hard and pushing on my bathing suit. She pushed herself out of the Adirondack Chair, which is no easy feat, especially when you're drunk. I started to get up too but she pushed me back into the chair. I went slack-jawed when Alicia reached behind her back and untied her bikini top and lifted it over her head. She grinned at me when she saw my cock jump in my bathing suit. The sultry expression on her face told me that we weren't going to go up to the house. She slithered out of her bikini bottom. Fuck, her body was amazing, standing there backlit by the rising sun. She had broad shoulders and slender arms. There was perfect symmetry from her chest to her narrow waist to the flare of her hips which blended perfectly with her thighs down to her ankles. I scanned from her head to her feet and back up again. She giggled at what was probably a stupid expression on my face and said, "Do you like what you see?" It was a rhetorical question and I didn't even have time to respond.

Alicia dropped her naked body to her knees between mine. She untied my bathing suit and looked up at me as she pulled it down. I lifted my butt to provide assistance. My head snapped back against the chair as she pushed her lips over my glans and ran her tongue around the ridge a few times. I moaned this time. She 'cooed' and pulled her lips back and said, "Yum. You've had sex recently. I can taste her." She ran her tongue around my glans and smacked her lips. Then she slowly pushed down my shaft as I pulled my head forward to watch. She was looking into my eyes as she bobbed up and down on the top half of my cock. She hadn't touched it with her hands as she stopping her blow job and pushed herself further down my shaft. She made it another inch or two before she humped up and gagged and pulled back as saliva flooded from her mouth. She gagged again and coughed the saliva out. She was embarrassed as she wiped the saliva on the grass. She spit what was still in her mouth on my cock and started jerking me off while she cleared her throat.

Alicia spit on my cock again and rubbed it in with her hand. She wheezed out, "Fuck. You have a big cock. It's twice the size of my husband's." She pushed her lips back on and resumed her blow job being careful to not push down too far. When she was satisfied that I was as hard as I was going to get, she stood up and stepped up into my chair and eased her legs down past me so that her legs were inside the arms of the chair and pushed through so her feet were on the ground. The low seating position and backward angle of the seat made it possible to have complete control as she held my cock in position and slid her pussy on.

Alicia stopped as my glans pushed in and she groaned and shook her head. Her hair flew and then settled to cover her face. She reached up and pulled her hair aside and smiled at me as she clenched her teeth and pinched her eyes shut as she slowly pushed down my shaft. She was holding her breath until she hit her depth with a groan and then she blew out the air with a long, "JJJJEEESSSSSUUUUSSSSS." She stopped there and opened her eyes. She mumbled, "Fuck. That's huge. Let me adjust." I just nodded and didn't move. I couldn't add much sitting so deep in the chair. The only advantage I had was that my feet were firmly on the ground and with some effort, I could leverage my hips upward.

She pushed herself up with her legs and groaned again and then dropped back down and stopped again. She said, "Are you ready?" I chuckled and nodded. I thought I was but when Alicia started fucking me by pushing up with her legs and using gravity to drop herself back on again, she was so frantic in her motion that I groaned out and braced myself for her onslaught. She was moaning out, "OH OH OH OH," with each thrust down my cock. She dropped too far a couple times and she yelped and flinched but it didn't even slow her down. Her hands were on my shoulders and I cupped her big round tits in my palms as I rolled her nipples between my thumbs and index fingers. She screeched loudly and kept on going. She started chanting, "Oh Jesus. Oh Jesus. Oh Jesus." I was watching her tits bobbing up and down in my hands in synch with her thrusts. I didn't notice Alicia stretch her face up until I saw movement in my peripheral vision. She was kissing Kayla over my shoulder. I was startled by Kayla's sudden appearance but then my cock hardened as I watched them kissing with such incredible passion. They were obviously more than friends. When they broke their embrace, there was some kind of communication between them and Kayla moved around behind Alicia and went to her knees out of my sight. Then I found out what they had planned.

Alicia lifted her pussy off my cock and I felt Kayla grab it and shove her hips down my shaft. I groaned hard. Kayla was the more accomplished cock-sucker of the two and she pushed slowly all the way down to my balls and I groaned again and muttered, "Oh fuck."

Alicia smiled down at me and said, "She's good isn't she." I nodded and groaned again as Kayla pulled up my shaft and pushed her lips all the way to my balls again. Then she pulled off and guided my cock back to Alicia's pussy and she resumed her previous furious pace. I could feel my balls churning as my orgasm circled in from far away. Alicia pulled off again and Kayla took her turn with her deep-throats before pushing me back into Alicia's pussy.

My climax stopped circling and was coming straight on when Alicia's facial expression revealed that she was about to blow too. Her pussy was clenching on my cock and Kayla knelt down low and began running her tongue along my shaft and off to Alicia's anus when she drilled herself back down again.

These two must have had this down to a science because when I tensed and heaved my hips up into Alicia, she took two long streams of cum and then pulled up and off as Kayla shoved her lips over my glans and drank down all the remaining shots, swallowing as she needed to.

When Kayla was satisfied that I was done, she pulled her lips off and pushed my cock back in Alicia's pussy and she stood up and came around to the side and bent down and shared the remains of my cum between them. Alicia's pussy was still pulsing gently on my softening cock.

Alicia struggled to get out of my lap and then shoved her lips back on my glans and flicked her tongue around my shaft and then she pulled off and stood up. She looked down at me and said, "Whoever was on that monster last night is gone now." She giggled and pulled her bathing suit back on as Kayla tied it in the back. I pulled my bathing suit on and we were in the midst of kissing each other when Kayla urgently said, "Oh fuck Alicia, your husband just drove into the driveway. I turned to look but I didn't see anything. It was possible that a car had come up the driveway and was now blocked from my view by the house. Kayla had a frightened look on her face and Alicia bent forward and licked a wad of cum from her chin. She looked at me and said, "You should go. He gets violent."

I glanced back at the driveway, wondering if I should stay to protect Alicia if he did get violent but then I thought, 'He wouldn't try anything with me here but he could level his violence on her when I left.' I stepped into my kayak and sat down in the cockpit. Kayla and Alicia pushed me off the beach and I casually paddled back the way I had come. I watched Kayla and Alicia hurrying across the lawn to the house. When I rounded the point, I could see the entire driveway and the front of their house. There was no car. I said loudly to myself, "I'll be fucked. They conned me for sex." I thought, 'Why the ruse? All they had to say was 'let's fuck'. Oh well, they got what they wanted and so did I. No harm, no foul.'

I power-paddled most of the way home without resting. My core and arms were burning when I cruised up to my dock. I lifted the kayak from the water and turned it upside down on the lawn. I stripped off my bathing suit as I walked onto the patio. I really needed a shower badly. I was sweating profusely and I reeked of sex. I ran my hand down my flaccid and sticky cock as I stepped inside.

As time went on, I spiraled deeper into my funk. I couldn't shake the anger and embarrassment of my fiancée dumping me for another woman and then marrying said woman on the same day we were going to get married. What a fucking loser I was. The adrenaline surge from Eva and Martina followed so closely by sex with Alicia and Kayla was long gone. I didn't even masturbate any more. Those words, 'Get busy living or get busy dying', that I had used to get past the loss of Anna popped into my mind and this time I knew I wasn't living. I was drunk most of the time and as beautiful as the lake was, it was awfully lonely.

Every week or so I'd make the two-mile trek out to the mailbox and back. I didn't usually get anything, except junk mail, but Jacob sent mail from time to time and there was in fact a padded envelop from him in the box. I opened the envelop on the way back to the cabin and it contained another envelop from Frankie. I smiled as I looked at her writing. Even that was the same as Anna's. I opened her envelop and read her short letter as I walked. She wrote: 'Jack. Where are you? All I got was word that the wedding was called off, with no explanation. I'm dying here. I've tried to call a thousand times but your phone just goes to voicemail. I've sent letters to your house but they get returned. I've sent this letter to your neighbor in hopes that he knows how to contact you and forwards this letter to you. Please call me. I know you must be in terrible pain. Wherever you are let me know and I'll come to you. I can't stand not knowing. Please call me.' She provided her cell phone number on the bottom and signed it, 'I love you Jack. Frankie'

I set her letter on the kitchen counter and stood back and looked at it. I needed a drink. I knew I was wallowing in self-pity just like I did when I ran off to the lake ten years ago. I had learned to be comfortable this way. I'd spent so many years before this past summer this way and I knew Frankie would call me on it. She would be right too. I stared at her letter and sipped my glass of scotch. That wasn't a good sign either. I had graduated from beer to hard booze. I was sinking deeper and deeper and now I was feeling the double pain of Anna's death all over again along with the loss of Donna. As much as I analyzed how I had morphed the love of Anna to my love for Donna, I was doing the same thing now in reverse. Anna was Donna and vice versa. I finished my drink and picked up the phone with a sudden feeling of desperation. I needed help and I hoped that Frankie could provide it.

I took forever to dial, one hesitant digit at a time. When the phone rang, I prayed that she would answer because I wouldn't be able to leave a message and I doubted that I could muster the guts to call again. It rang three times and I grew more and more anxious with each ring. I was about to hang up when the line clicked and Frankie said, "Hello? Who is this?"

I said, "Hello, Frankie."

She screamed into the phone and I had to pull the phone back from my ear, "Jack. Oh my God. The screen said 'caller unknown' and I almost didn't answer it." She started crying and I let her get herself back together before I spoke again.