Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got ready for bed that night, I wondered if the camera in the ceiling fan was still there. I found the circuit breaker for the light and fan and shut it off. Frankie and I showered together and started molesting each other and we got laughing. She laughed easily and she was easy to love. We did get ourselves rinsed and dried off but Frankie pushed me down on the toilet seat and gave me an incredible blow job as she knelt between my knees looking up at me with those big, beautiful emerald green eyes.

She sucked me dry and kept on sucking until I was hard again. Then she led me to bed and pushed me onto my back and climbed up straddling my hips. She dragged her tits across my chest and then pushed each one to my lips. I gently kissed and licked each nipple to a series of moans. Then she reached between her thighs and pulled my cock up and slid her pussy on and pushed down to her depth. With her tits still on my chest, she used her thighs to drive herself up and down my shaft. In this position, she was dragging her clitoris along my shaft as she fucked me.

Frankie groaned hard into an orgasm and when she got control of herself again, she kept going and drove herself into another one. Then she pulled off my cock and crawled past me and grabbed the headboard and said, "Fuck me doggy?" I couldn't get into position fast enough. She moaned constantly as I drove my cock into her from behind. Just looking down at her incredible ass brought my orgasm out and I ramped up my pace as I poured cum into her. She was screaming hard. She laid the side of her head on the headboard and gasped for oxygen. Her eyes were pinched shut as her lips formed an "O". Her hips flailed on my cock until I was finished and sat back pulling my softening cock from her.

Frankie didn't move as she gasped for air. I draped my body over her back and held her trying to get my breath too. After quite a while, Frankie collapsed under me and curled up in a fetal position on my pillow. It took a while before we were breathing normally again and Frankie was fingering my soft cock. She giggled and said, "I love your cute little dick when it's like this." After a few moments, she giggled again and said, "I really love it when it's not like this."

The next morning, Frankie was in the bathroom throwing up in the toilet. I called the doctor and made an appointment. His receptionist told me to come right in. She said that the flu had been really bad this winter. We had planned to get some groceries but I took her right to the doctor's office.

I waited in the waiting-room. She was gone for a long time and I worried about what was wrong with her. When she came back to the waiting-room, she smiled and made an additional appointment with the receptionist. I was a little confused about the need for an additional appointment but I waited until we were in the car before I asked what they had concluded about her illness. She leaned across the center console and stretched up to kiss me. When she broke our embrace, she had a wide grin on her face and said, "I'm pregnant. Six weeks." I was in shock and sat there looking at her with a stupid grin on my face. I was tongue tied. She said, "Are you happy? Say something."

I grabbed her and pulled her across the console into my lap and kissed her hard. She giggled into my mouth as her ass rested on the steering wheel blowing the horn in one constant 'beeeeep'. I lifted her off the horn and kissed her again. I said, "Oh my God Frankie. This is fantastic." Without really thinking about it, I said, "Frankie? Will you marry me?"

Frankie's grin washed off her face and she said, "Are you sure, Jack? You've always been worried that I would think you were just asking Anna." She scanned my face looking for some hint of what I was thinking. She continued, "Are you asking me to marry you or are you asking Anna to marry you?"

I smiled at her and said, "Oddly enough, Anna never came to my mind. I love you Frankie. I can't imagine my life without you. Will YOU marry me?" A wide grin appeared on her face and she kissed me hard again.

She pulled back from my lips and screeched as she said, "Oh my God, yes. I love you, Jack." Her ass fell back on the horn and I let it go to the annoyance of everyone within earshot. I held her to me as tears formed in my eyes. In that moment I realized that if Donna had married me even though she was in love with Priya, I would never be here now and suddenly I was okay with what had happened six months ago. Suddenly, there was a God after all. I was no longer terrified to see Donna or Priya again. They were as much in the past as Anna was.

I drove straight home and to Frankie's surprise, I coasted on past and stopped in Priya's driveway. Frankie looked at me and smiled when she realized that I had made some peace. I got out and without hesitation, knocked on Priya's front door. It took minutes before the inner door opened and when she saw me, she screeched out, "Jack. Oh my God. You're okay. She threw open the screen door and jumped up in my arms. I was sincerely happy to see her and I hugged her to me and we kissed.

Inside Priya's house, I heard a thunder of footfalls pounding down the staircase and Donna, dressed in a mid-calf length flannel nightshirt hurried to the door. She was huge with child. She stood at the screen door and cautiously smiled at me. I understood why. I put Priya down and pulled open the screen door and stepped inside toward Donna. She stepped back not sure what I was going to do. I reached out to her and she flinched when I put my hand on her hard, distended stomach. She stepped back away from me. I stepped closer and wrapped my hand around her back and pulled against her resistance until she was pressed up against me. She arched her back so she could still scan my face to determine my intent. I bent forward and gently kissed her. She hesitated with her response and then she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me hard as she burst out crying. She tucked her face into my neck and sobbed as she held me tight.

The screen door opened behind me and Priya and Frankie came in and Priya closed the inner door to keep out the cold. In the middle of Donna's sobbing she said, "I'm sorry Jack. I'm so sorry. I've been terrified that I'd never see you again and then terrified that I would and you'd still hate me. Thank you, God. Oh my God. You're here." She pulled my face down for another kiss and Priya joined us in a three-way hug and kiss. Frankie was all smiles as she watched the three of us.

I guess Priya noticed my new physique from the workout therapy, because she was running her hands over the ripped muscles on my back, shoulders and chest and stomach. I'd never been ripped like this before and Frankie sure liked it. I wouldn't have been surprised if Priya had run her hand down into my pants but that was more Sylvia's style.

When we separated, I introduced Frankie. Both Priya and Donna were giving her sultry looks. Frankie knew the entire story so she was aware of their sexual proclivities and she was amused by their stolen glances. Donna asked where I had gone and I told her that it didn't matter and offered no further information.

I told Donna that, if she would allow it, I wanted to have a part in our baby's life and she burst out crying again and threw her arms around my neck burying her face in my neck. When she collected herself again, she apologized saying that she had been very emotional lately. She wrote it off to her pregnancy.

A few days later Priya called to tell me that they were heading for the hospital. Donna's water had just broke. It was a couple days before her due-date. Frankie and I followed them and Donna insisted that I be in the delivery room along with Priya. The hospital staff weren't nuts about so many people to trip over. Her delivery was textbook. The baby was a girl with a mop of very light blonde hair. After they waved the baby under our faces, they quickly whisked her away. Priya and I returned to the waiting room while they tended to Donna. Sylvia was talking with Frankie, not knowing who she was. Frankie, knew who Sylvia was but didn't let on. I walked through the waiting room and bent down and kissed Frankie and said, "It's a beautiful girl."

Sylvia apparently didn't even recognize me right away but when she did, she let out an ear-piercing screech and threw herself into my arms. Donna had said that she wasn't going to tell Sylvi that I was home and I guess she hadn't. Sylvia was crying as she kissed me all over. Then Sylvia became Sylvia again as she pressed her hand against my crotch and said, "Fuck. I sure missed that."

Frankie burst out laughing and said, "You called it Jack." Sylvia looked at Frankie with a confused look on her face.

I said, "Frankie, this is Sylvia. Donna's sister." Then I said, "Sylvia, this is Frankie, my fiancée." Priya had been taking it all in and the look on her face when I said 'fiancée' was priceless. Priya looked, open mouthed, at Sylvia and then at Frankie. She then looked at me and said, "Oh Jack. That's wonderful. Did you meet Frankie while you were gone? The question was meant to say, 'kind of quick isn't it?' as she moved toward Frankie and hugged and kissed her.

I said, "Actually, I've known her for many years." The look on Priya's face said, 'She hasn't even been alive for many years,' in obvious reference to Frankie's age. I heard Priya whisper to Frankie, "I'm kind of jealous." Frankie giggled as Priya moved away to let Sylvia in for a hug and a kiss. True to form, Sylvia put a lip-lock on Frankie and Frankie went with it and then grinned at me.

Priya announced to everyone that Donna had given birth to a healthy 'toe-headed' baby girl. The 'toe-head' description was, of course, a reference to her silvery blonde hair. Everyone applauded the announcement.

Eddie came running in late as usual and came up short when he saw me. I hadn't told him I was coming home and I hadn't called him yet. His face formed into a huge grin as he moved over and gave me a man-hug but he was staring at Frankie. He whispered to me, "What is Frankie doing here?"

I whispered, "Frankie and I are getting married." Eddies' eyes went wide as he scanned Frankie from head to toe. Frankie teased his flagrant gawking and posed for him.

"Seriously. When did that happen?" he said. He leaned in close and whispered, "Fuck Jack. Don't take this the wrong way but holy-crap, she's even hotter than the last time I saw her." I chuckled and did the man-hug mandatory slap on the back.

Priya said, "I'm going back in with Donna. I'm sure everyone will be able to see her in her room. The baby will be in the Nursery soon.

I asked Priya what they were going to name the baby and Priya said, "I think you should have some say in that but we have talked about choosing "Anna". I just looked at her dumb-founded. My mouth was opening and closing like a fish out of water. She looked at me with an amused look and said, "Is that okay with you?" I could only nod. She kissed me on my cheek and left.

I pulled Frankie off to the side and told her about Donna and Priya naming the baby "Anna" and asked if she had an issue with it. She grinned and said, "That's a wonderful name." She kissed me on the cheek too.

We all waited around until we could see baby 'Anna' in the Nursery. In the rush in the delivery room, I had barely seen her. She was as beautiful as her mother. There were subtle hints of my genetics mixed in, but thankfully not too much. Priya came and took me back to Donna's room and the three of us talked. Donna said, "Priya says that you and Frankie are engaged. I'm so happy for you." She motioned for me to come closer and I sat down on the edge of her bed and leaned forward. She whispered, "Frankie looks just like the picture of Anna in her wedding dress that you kept in your bureau. She's her sister, right?"

I grinned and nodded and said, "She is, but she isn't Anna, if that's what you're thinking. I was sinking fast, when she dropped everything in her life to come save me this past winter and with her help, I have put Anna and you away. I don't think I could have even talked to you if it wasn't for her."

She looked at me for several moments and I could see the mixed emotions run through her eyes. Then she said, "Well, God Bless her then, because it would have been tortuous for me to not have you back in my life even if it's not what we planned. You hated me when you left."

I looked at her and then nodded as I said, "I guess hate and love are different sides of the same coin. I didn't think I would ever forgive you but Frankie got me past Anna and you. We can be friends, right?"

She took my hand and squeezed it and then gave me a sultry little smile and nodded. She whispered, "I hope we can be good friends."

Priya sat down beside me and set her chin on my shoulder and whispered, "Really good friends."

A month later, Frankie and I got married in the wedding of her dreams at the premier venue in the city. Frankie's father pulled a few strings to get a reservation on such short notice. He came to walk Frankie down the aisle but her mother declined the invitation and he left right after the ceremony. I understood and Frankie didn't hold it against them. We invited all the family we could think of from both sides and all her friends and mine. Joyce was the Maid-of-Honor and Eddie was my best man, if I could keep him out of bed with Sylvia. It was a big bash. Money was not an obstacle.

Donna and Priya came with the baby, and I was really happy to see Divi. She secretly drove her tongue into my mouth when we kissed. She came with a boyfriend that Priya wasn't too fond of. Beverly and Eva and even Martina and Jackie came. To my surprise, Jacob came with Ashley. They had apparently gotten back together. I was thrilled to see her again. Frankie was amused when she pressed her 'bumpers' hard to my chest when we hugged. True to form Ashley wore a very revealing outfit of a short mid-thigh tight leather skirt and a deep V-necked blouse and 'fuck-me pumps' and no one, man or women, could take their eyes off her. She loved the attention. Rita and Frank and Jimmy and Rachel took a suite and kept the pressure on me to join them. That wasn't going to happen. Mom and Janet did though, and so did Sylvia and Eddie. I heard from Janet that Mom really loved strapping Eddie on. She'd been his second mother since he was five. Jimmy finally found a willing participant for his violent anal sex in Sylvia. Who knew.

Frankie adored little Anna as did I. We made a big deal of her at the reception. Frankie wasn't showing her baby bump yet which put off the comments until the baby was born and people could do the math on their own and snicker if they chose to. It was an amazing day. We Honeymooned for a week in the Caribbean.

When I proposed to Frankie, I didn't have an engagement ring in hand as it caught us both by surprise. I had made plans to return to the Jewelry store in the city to hopefully return Donna's engagement ring and buy a new one for Frankie, but she said that she didn't need 'a stupid ring', all she wanted was me. That was the way she put it. She rebuffed several efforts to change her mind. When we had been on our Honeymoon for a few days, I took the opportunity to browse through the ritzy shops around the lobby of the compound. I couldn't help but look through their expansive collection of engagement rings and one kept pulling me back. I resisted the pull for a few days knowing how Frankie felt about it.

Then, one early morning, shortly after the shop opened, I lost the battle and purchased the ring and I had the saleswoman package it in the biggest box she had. She looked at me with a bemused look and did as I asked. She wrapped it in beautiful wrapping paper and put a bow on it. I couldn't wipe the grin off my face as I carried the box back to the room. Frankie was in the shower and I put the box on her pillow.

It didn't take her long to spot the box as she came out of the bathroom. She looked at the stupid grin on my face with her hands on her naked hips and cocked her head at me and said, "What did you do?"

She grinned back at me as she sat on the bed and picked up the box. She hefted it and shook it and to all appearances it felt like an empty box. She pulled off the bow and stuck it to her right nipple and giggled as she flexed her pectoral muscle that she had acquired from our workouts and the bow jumped up and down. I got laughing and so did she. She was opening the wrapping paper one piece of tape at a time and then she grew impatient and began tearing at the paper like kids do with their Christmas presents. She turned the box in her hands looking for any markings that would reveal the contents. There were none. She kept glancing over at my grinning face as she yanked open the box and peered inside.

She reached in and parted all the packing tissues and found the small velvet box in the middle and she stopped and looked at me as tears formed in her eyes. She obviously knew what was in the velvet box and I half expected her to be pissed off at me, but she wasn't displaying any form of anger. I kept right on grinning and motioned for her to look in the small velvet box.

Her fingers trembled as she reached in and pulled the velvet box out but she couldn't bring herself to open it. I moved over to the bed beside her as the tears overflowed her eyelids and ran down her cheeks. I took the box from her trembling fingers and got down on one knee and opened the spring-loaded cover and held it to her and said, "Frankie? Will you marry me? Again?"

Frankie gawked at the ring in the box. Her eyes went wide and her mouth fell open and time stopped until she looked from the box to my face and with tears streaming down her cheeks she said, "Oh my God, Jack. That is the most beautiful ring I've ever seen." Her hands went to her face as she pushed her mouth closed. I took the ring from the box and took her left hand from her face and pushed the ring on her finger. She offered no resistance and then she lifted her hand to her face to get a close look at it. She looked from the ring to me, still on one knee, and blubbered, "I told you I didn't need a ring, but oh my God, this is beautiful. Yes. Jack. I would marry you a thousand times." She leaped from the bed and into my arms and crushed her naked body to me. The bow got knocked off in the process. She was kissing me all over my face while she held her left hand up behind my head to look at it.

I made passionate love to Frankie right there on the floor beside the bed. She was distracted by the ring and she kept gawking at it until she forgot all about it as a huge orgasm crushed her just as my own climax crushed me. She was screaming and I was grunting and groaning as we gasped for air.

We spent the afternoon on the beach. She was topless like all the other women on the beach. Some were totally nude but Frankie didn't go that far. There were some nude men too but I kept my bathing suit on. I don't think a minute passed without Frankie lifting her left hand to examine the explosion of rainbow colors refracting from the sunlight. At one point, I said, "I was afraid you'd be pissed off if I got you an engagement ring but fate kept pulling me back to this ring." Then with a little sarcasm I said, "I'm sorry if you hate it."

Frankie, gazed at the ring again and said, "Oh shut up," and then giggled. I didn't respond but I thought, 'Yep, she loves it.'

After the Caribbean, we continued our Honeymoon at the "Camp" on the lake in South Carolina. We had bought it shortly after we got back home. Snowy winters would be only a memory. We would miss little Anna for the winter months but we'd urge Donna and Priya to come visit us to break up the winter.

Frankie's mother pleaded for her not to move to my house on the lake. She would miss Frankie terrible. Frankie was polite but didn't heed her plea and we moved the rest of Frankie's stuff into my house as soon as we got back from our Honeymoon at 'The Camp'. During the summer, we contracted to double the size of 'The Camp' with two more bedrooms and a bathroom on a second floor and central heating and air conditioning. We also remodeled the kitchen and bathroom. We continued to call it "The Camp" even though it was now a home.