What are the Odds?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit! I'm on another version of the earth. Just like Sapphire had described all those months back." I began to panic. "Home! I must think of being home and back to normal. Dear god let it work!"

I squeezed my eyes shut just as I spotted someone or something at the edge of my vision. I willed myself home and was thrown off my feet to the ground. The reality bubble shattered, and the stars blazed above me. It was night time. How many hours or days or even years had passed? I got to my feet and checked the clock on my vambrace.

"Oh, thank god," I cried out seeing that only a scant six hours had gone by since I first formed the bubble. "I have to make sure this is really my world." I wept as I ran home. I raced along the streets to the house I shared will my family and Sapphire. "Nothing looks out of place." I unlocked the front door and called out as I closed the door behind me. "MOM! Hestia! Anybody!"

"Where the hell have you been?" Mom snarled from the top of the steps.

"How long have I been gone?" I asked concerned it had been weeks or even longer outside the bubble.

"Seven hours. I called and texted and nothing. It had better be good." She growled.

"I have pushed my abilities." I said and watched her expression change. "I was so scared."

"Tell me about it over a cup of coffee." Mom offered with a reassuring smile. "Get back to bed!" Mom called up when she saw the girls standing at the top of the stairs. "What is it Ravenna?" Mom asked when my little sister wouldn't go.

"I heard something in the backyard. It woke me up." She said looking skittish.

"I'll look. It is probably that damn raccoon again. I'll scare it off." I said, and she returned to her room.

Mom handed me the equalizer, my dad's old baseball bat, and I carried that with me to the back of the house. I unlocked the back door and stuck my head out. I didn't see anything the first time I examined the backyard. A sudden wash of dizziness hit me and that's when I caught sight of movement in the shadows at the far corner of the lot. I sidestepped into the shadows and wrapped them around me. Practically invisible I crept slowly around hearing strong wet sucking sounds from the opposite end of the yard. The sounds weren't the sensual kind I was used to hearing. They were more animalistic and feared a predator had gotten onto the property and killed a neighbor's dog or cat. I saw the movement I had seen earlier huddled in the corner.

"No hurt." A girl called out softly her voice unsteady. "Please."

"Hey," I said lowering the bat. "I live here. No one is going to hurt you." I continued as her blue eyes locked on mine. "You can see me?"

"Difficult but yes, I can see you." She admitted. "No hurt." She said and that is when I saw her hand clutching the edge of the coat she was wearing. I didn't miss the heavy bruise on her wrist.

"Who hurt you?" I asked feeling my anger rising.

"Slavers." She said and then spat on the ground.

I caught movement in front of us along the fence line. Something was hurled over the fence and down the cliff beyond. I raised the bat and moved in front of the girl protectively. A diminutive figure appeared out of the darkness. She barely topped five feet tall and was dressed in tattered silk blouse and slacks. She was barefoot and moving with an imperious walk towards us.

"It is okay." The woman purred. "I've dealt with them. Do you know where we are?"

"My home." I said meeting her half way. "What the hell is going on?"

"Unusual dwelling," the woman said looking at the back of the house. "The air smells strange."

"You look like you've been in an accident. Come on in and you can wash up. Is there someone you want to call?" I offered and then she stepped into the light. "Holy shit!"

She was gorgeous. If I had to describe her beauty it would be ethereal. She was the kind of stunning that happened once every ten generations. I tried to rate her from one to ten and kept ramping it up to twelve. Her face was triangular with prominent cheek bones, almond shaped eyes, and a small full mouth that begged to be kissed. Her skin was the color of purest ebony, and I could see much of her cleavage through the torn material of her blouse. Instead of getting pissed at me staring she thrust her tits out as if to say go ahead look all you want. Her hair was a shimmering silver and fell nearly to her knees.

"Who are you?" I asked as mom stuck her head out the back door.

"Bring them in," Mom interrupted. "Can't you see they've been through hell and back."

"I hope you like coffee." I said smelling the comforting aroma.

"I've never had it before, but I look forward to partaking of it." The silver haired woman purred.

"Cough Ee?" The girl said butchering the word.

I led them inside and the girl seemed comfortable and sat at the kitchen table. The woman though looked around and seemed out of her element. For a woman so eloquent she seemed vulnerable. When mom turned on the water in the sink to rinse out a coffee mug the woman stared at it like it was magic. As I watched her, she brushed the hair away from her left ear and I gasped in wonder. Her ear was noticeably long and pointed. It was only her hair that hid the unusual characteristic. At first, I thought she was a gorgeous black woman with her ebony skin and heavy tits. Now I wasn't so sure she was even human.

"Amazing." The woman professed in wonder. "The lights and strange materials and now water from a pipe. Your people are truly fortunate."

"Are you a cosplayer?" Mom asked, and the woman stared at mom not recognizing the word.

"My mom wants to know if you are an actor?" I asked clarifying my mom's question.

"No. I am not." The woman replied and sat down next to the girl who was still huddled under a hooded cloak.

"I heard strange voices." Ravenna said from the doorway. "Ooh, we have guests. Goodness they've been in an accident!"

"Ravenna, do you remember your first aid training?" I asked gesturing at the girl.

"Yeah. Do you want me to call an ambulance?" She asked, and I shook my head. "Come with me," she said offering her hand to the girl. "I'll take care of you." The girl looked to me with amazing blue eyes.

"You are safe here. We'll talk after you get cleaned up." I said, and she stood up to her full height.

"Tall." Ravenna squealed. "She must be six feet at least." She giggled, and I motioned for them to go. "Fine Mr. Serious. Come on, I think we'll be great friends."

"Friends." The girl said and smiled.

They were both attractive but in different ways. The woman was cold and imperious while the girl was warm, young, and genuine. Once they were gone, I turned to the woman. If I was correct in my assumption something fantastic had happened today and it might just be my fault. The more I looked at her inhuman beauty the more I was convinced my theory was in fact true. Mom poured the woman a cup of coffee and set out sugar and creamer for her. The woman took a tentative sip and smacked her lips. She picked up one of the sugar cubes and licked it and that got a smile out of her. She plopped two cubes into the mug and then tasted a bit of creamer on the tip of her finger. The woman poured some creamer in and stirred the contents. Her second tasting appeared to please her.

"I approve of coffee." She said, and mom looked at me raising an eyebrow.

"You aren't from around here are you." I asked, and the woman smiled. "Yeah, I didn't think so. This is all my fault."

A sudden scream of surprise from upstairs was followed up by Ravenna telling us that everything was okay. I fixed my own coffee and sat across from the woman. I just noticed her eyes were the same shade of violet as Elizabeth Taylor.

"I normally don't mind when a male savors my beauty, but your gaze is becoming critical. Tell me why this is your fault as you put it so bluntly."

"I can't place her accent." Mom said making her unhappy expression.

"Remember when I said I had pushed my abilities, I think her appearance here is a direct result of it." I said.

"Ah, so you summoned me here." The woman replied matter-of-factly. "What service do you wish me to perform or was it an accident?"

"Accident I am afraid." I said and went into detail for both their sakes. "I'll try and get you back home."

"Somehow." The woman said smiling. "Don't fret mage, I will enjoy exploring this wondrous world of yours."

"Mage. You can call me Louis, this is Arden my mother." I said doing introductions.

"You can call me Arachne." She replied with a wicked grin.

"Are you hungry Arachne?" Mom asked.

"I just ate actually." She replied, and I remembered the wet sucking sounds I had heard outside. "More coffee?"

"Absolutely. I think you and my daughter Hestia are about the same size. Your tits are way bigger than Ravenna's. We can get you some clean clothes when you are ready."

"Thank you." Arachne said and looked at her breasts. "I'm glad you like them." She added with a wink.

"I am going to check up on our other guest. She was hurt. I want to make sure she's okay." I said. "Are you two going to be okay by yourselves?"

"Absolutely." Mom purred.

"Have fun." I said and left them alone.

I went upstairs and knocked on Ravenna's door. She called out to me from her bathroom. I could hear the echo from the great acoustics. I went in and walked directly to the bathroom she shared with Hestia. Ravenna was chatting away as the sound of running water hinted that the girl was in the shower. I cracked the door open and my sister motioned for me to enter. The glass walled shower was filled with fog as the girl luxuriated beneath the hot water.

"Louis just stepped in." Ravenna said. "I hope you don't mind him seeing you naked."

"Lew ees?" The girl asked having difficulty with my name. "Oh. Him! My rescuer. Yes, naked me. MMMMM. I don't mind."

"Her name is Nali Kaj. They treated her like property. Once she's all cleaned up, I will treat her bruises. Oh Louis, her neck, wrists, and ankles." She said her voice breaking.

"Can I help?" I asked and Nali made a lewd sound. "Someone needs their back scratched." I said as I undressed.

"Should I leave you two alone?" Sis giggled. "Oh wait... I forgot to warn you. Oh hell."

"Come to... holy shit!" I gasped when I saw her from behind.

I took in her beauty from her feet to her head. She was athletic with well formed leg muscles that led to the most amazing ass I had ever laid eyes on. Brazil had nothing on this girl. Her back was heavily tattooed with queer alien characters and designs. It was when I got to her head that I got a shock when I saw the two twitching tentacle-like lekku or head tails.

"That is why you shouted earlier." I said as the girl turned to face me. "You are beautiful from both sides." I told her as she extended her arms to me. "We'll heal those wounds of yours."

"I don't care. Now love me and I will show you how eager I can be to please you." She moaned seeing my erection.

"It is my fault." I said as I took her into my arms. "I am the reason you are here."

"You!" She said but her voice was filled with joy not anger or hate. "You saved my life! We were dying!"

"Dying. I don't understand." I said as her arms went around my neck. "Tell me."

"I was going to be sold at the slave market on Malastare Five. Our ship was damaged when the slavers tried sneaking back a blockade. When we went FTL the engines reached an imbalance and the ship was tearing itself apart. The ship exploded and then I was here, on this world. I don't care how you did it I owe you my life."

Her kiss silenced me, and I closed my eyes losing myself in the embrace. If I was correct then the woman with my mother as impossible as it sounded was a Drow elf, and the girl in my arms was a former Twi'lek slave. Her lekku caressed my cheek in a sign of intimacy and trust I hoped. Her youth and eagerness soon revealed themselves. She broke our embrace and kissed her way down my body.

"I kiss here too." She purred as her hand wrapped around my erection.

"Show me what you can do." I moaned. "Impress me."

"Watch me and learn." Nali urged as her long blue tongue swirled around the tip of my cock.

I leaned against the back of the shower and lightly stroked one of her lekku. Apparently, that was an erogenous zone for her. She pushed her head forward and took me down her throat with ease. Say what you will, the alien girl knew her way around a cock. She was eager to please.

"Damn girl," I moaned. "You are talented as hell."

She took the rest of me down her throat and deep throated me. I stroked her lekku gently and that seemed to push her over the edge. Nali stood and faced away from me. She grabbed those amazing ass cheeks of hers and grunted enthusiastically. I gave her what she wanted. I lined up my cock and pushed my hips slowly forward. I sank into her tight pussy easily.

"Soaked." I grunted. "Snug." I added.

"It should be." The Twi'lek groaned. "You are my first. Though well trained I was on my way to my first master. I am glad I could choose. I am glad it was you."

"Less talk, more fucking," I said as I began moving.

She began moving against me and a perfect rhythm established between us. I say perfect because she seemed to anticipate me at every turn. When I lifted her off her feet and fucked her standing up, she called to Ravenna.

"Raven UHHH! Come! Look! See how deep he is inside of me." Nali moaned.

"Damn big brother," Ravenna whimpered. "You are deep inside of her. Can we keep her?"

"We?" I asked between upward thrusts into the Twi'lek's pussy.

"You are going to share, aren't you?" She said and then turned pale. "NO! I meant... you are free! I didn't mean it that way!"

"Hush Raven UNNNN... I understand. Lick me here." Nali whimpered as she pointed at her pussy. "Taste me... taste us little Raven UHHHH!"

My little sister opened the shower door and did as Nali had asked. I shivered when I felt her tongue lapping at the Twi'lek's pussy and my cock. I thrust faster when I felt the first inklings of my climax curling my toes.

"Close." I warned Nali.

"Something is happening." She cried out. "Inside. Getting bigger... too big! UNNNNN!"

Nali's pussy clamped tight around me as she came. It was all I needed to push me over the edge. My load spurted deep inside of her and I locked my knees to keep from tumbling over. I set her on her feet and pressed her tits against the wall of the shower. Nali looked over her shoulder as I started thrusting again. My hunger for her was overwhelming or maybe I wanted to impress her. I drew on my mana reserve and pounded her until she came two more times. Only then did I allow myself the luxury of shooting my load over her tits and face.

"Mast... Louis is kind." She purred. "I cannot stand so good, knees weak."

"Let's rinse off and get you some clothes. I'll let my mother take care of that."

Ravenna reached for Nali's hooded robe and the Twi'lek cried out, but I soothed her that she was picking it up for her. I promised no one was taking it away from her. I told her we understood that it was her only possession right now. She calmed instantly. We went to mom's bedroom and found her naked and tied up. Arachne sat next to her stroking her hair. Mom looked quite pleased at whatever had passed between them. I looked at the bonds holding her wrists and ankles. They looked strangely familiar.

"I'll be damned." I said and looked into Arachne's eyes. "I know who you are now." I said my voice low and shaking.

"You have nothing to fear from me. You are my savior. I owe you my life." She said and leaned down and kissed mom's cheek. "Where can I lie down and rest. Your mother took a lot out of me. Oh, before I forget." She said as she took a fingernail and cut my mother's bonds.

"Ravenna." I said, and sis took Arachne to the guest room. "Mom. Are you okay?"

"More than okay." She giggled and blushed.

"Can I get clothes for Nali?" I asked, and mom sat up and saw the Twi'lek unveiled for the first time.

"Hi." Mom greeted the girl. "You fucked her didn't you. She's got that freshly fucked look."

"Yes, I fucked her rotten. If you could see her ass you wouldn't blame me." I said and Nali tossed off the towel and spun around. "See."

"Damn! I see what you mean. She's damn tall. She's as tall as you. Grab her a skirt or shorts. I think my tops should fit her." Mom said grinning and then suddenly grew serious. "You said you knew who she was."

"I'll tell you in the morning." I said and pulled up the covers. "Sleep."

"Tired." She mumbled as her eyes closed.

It took half an hour to find a few outfits for Nali. We had plenty of time to get her measurements and order her clothes online. For obvious reasons she couldn't go out in public. Once she had clothes on, I gave her the robe back. It was like a security blanket for her. It was her only tie to her home after all.

"Favor?" She asked and gave me those big blue doe eyes of hers.

"What do you want?"

"I hid something when I arrived here. I must get it before someone finds." She begged.

"Better put on that robe." I told her, and she smiled. "Is it far?"

"Not far." She said as she pulled the hood up over her head. "Follow."

It was late enough that we shouldn't run into anyone. I let her take the lead. We left out the back door and she took me to the spot where I had first seen Arachne. She pointed to the series of small holes in the ground. There were dozens of them all over the area.

"You saw her before she changed. Is that why you were hiding?" I asked and saw the hint of fear in her eyes.

"Yes." Nali whispered. "She saved you." She said which took me completely off guard. "Bad people followed you. She hid. She killed them. Bodies gone over wall."

"Fuck!" I said looking out over the edge of the cliff. "I'll have to thank her when the time is right. Let's get your stuff."

"Fuck." Nali said trying out the word. "Fuck." She said playfully. "Fuck. Fuck. Ha-ha. Fuck."

We reached the street and she never hesitated. We walked down two blocks and turned down a narrow alley. She began to count though it wasn't in English. She stopped and knelt and felt around. I didn't see anything until suddenly a dark bundle appeared out of nowhere. When I asked her what was inside, she said tools?

"What happened?" I asked. "If it is too hard to talk about, I understand."

"No. Not hard. I was born as a slave. I was given a good education so that they could sell me for more when I was old enough. I read. I write. I fix. I build. I fuck. Ha-ha, I fuck very good. I also dance and even sing. I like to make music too, but I taught myself how to play. I was stolen from my owner, that is how I was hurt." She stopped and showed me her wrists. "I was on ship to Malastare when we were fired upon and the ship was damaged."

"Your English good now." I said, and she blushed. "Go on."

"Sorry Louis. I have survived playing stupid. The FTL engine was damaged and I grabbed as much as I could. I was on my way to the escape pod when the ship began to break apart." She said, and her voice softened. "I saw a shimmering sphere and dove into it. It saved me. You saved me. I don't know how but I owe you my life. I pay my debts."

"You say bad people followed me." I said, and she nodded.

"I spotted you soon after I arrived. I had this feeling you were responsible for saving me. I wanted to thank you when I saw the two males tracking you. I wasn't the only one that arrived. Arachne was in her other form." She said and shivered. "She was hard to see and was using some sort of active camouflage. The males hunting you went to the back of the building and so did we. Arachne was so fast. I couldn't watch when she fed off them. You saw her toss the bodies over that wall."

"Can I show you something?" I asked as we reached the house. "If you are tired, I'll understand."

1...45678...10