What are the Odds?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't have a hoodie like that." She said pursing her lips. "Are you sure?"

"Absolutely." I said bringing the memory back to my mind's eye. I was surprised at how clear I saw it. "A tail." I saw a tail too. "I would swear I saw a tail too. I must be imagining things."

"Must be." She said, and I knew she was lying. "Do you like my ass Louis?"

"Yeah." I said feeling the heat of lust kindle between my legs.

"How about my tits?" She purred. "What about them?"

"Big... round... wrapped around my cock." I said, and Ravenna pounced. She shoved me onto my back and trapped my erection between her breasts. "Amazing."

"Good. I've never done this before." She purred. "How is this?" Ravenna purred as she got me hard. "It is poking out, see."

"I see." I moaned.

She pushed her tits together and teased me. Her timing was good as she unwrapped the condom with shaking hands. It took her a bit to get it on and I knew this was the first time she had done anything like this. If she was nervous it didn't slow her down. Ravenna straddled my hips, took my erection in hand, and took aim. I could see the mix of desire and uncertainty in her face. Her lust won out as the head of my cock parted her pussy lips. Here goes she mouthed as she bent her knees. We both gasped as she dropped down and I slid deep into her.

"So thick." She whimpered. "Deeper than any toy I've used." She continued. "I am going to move now."

"Take your time. If you get tired, I'll take over." I offered but she seemed determined to do this. "Tell me. What is your deepest darkest desire?"

"No." She said blushing furiously. "It is too silly."

"I won't laugh." I promised as she moved faster. "I promise." I said as I thrust upward. "Tell me what it is."

"Promise... UNNNN... you won't laugh!" She growled as my cock hit deep.

"I promise." I said as she sat down, ground her pussy against me, and leaned close so only I could hear.

"Spider Gwen." She whispered. "I think that skin tight suit is so sexy." Ravenna moaned as she rocked her hips. "I get all wet and stuff when I think of being her and fucking Peter on the top of a building. The rush of being that high up with his cock moving in and out of me drives me crazy. I told you it was stupid!" She cursed but I shook my head.

"Which version of Peter?" I asked. "The traditional costume, or maybe the Spider Noir, or even the black suit."

"I love the black suit." She said her eyes wide in surprise. "What girl doesn't like a bad boy. He could web me up any day!" Sis gasped and then fell silent.

"Oh, I see." I said as I sat up. "You like being tied up." I continued as I rolled her onto her back. I grabbed Ravenna's wrists and pinned them to the carpet. "My flexible little sister likes being handcuffed."

"No." She hissed. "Tied up. There is an art to it." She insisted as I pulled back and began thrusting. "UNNN... UNNNNNN... you are getting bigger inside of me... harder... how?"

"Close your eyes." I ordered, and she did. "Think about it. Imagine a tall building and your back pressed hard against the exterior." I said painting the scene for her. She brought her legs up, bent her knees, and planted her feet against the floor. "Ready?"

"Yes." She gasped as the reality bubble formed around us. "Oh my god!" She cried out as the wind whipped around us and her eyes snapped open. "YES!" Sis howled as she looked down at the cityscape beneath us. "Amazing!" She shouted as she looked over my shoulder.

We were twenty stories up sticking to the side of a building. She was clad in the pink and white costume while I wore the jet-black living uniform. I began moving again and Ravenna grunted each time my cock hit deep.

'We are aroused.' The sibilant mental voice whispered in my mind. 'We want to cum.'

"Fuck me Peter!" She cried out as she adjusted her position. "Make me cum!"

"Not here!" I growled as the mental voice urged me on. "Hold on!" I said as I pulled out of her, tossed her over my shoulder, and climbed up the side of the building to the roof. "This is going to be epic."

Sis roared in delight as I carried her to the roof from the outside. I stood on the narrow edge and easily held her in front of me. As we faced out, I impaled her on my erection. My cock sunk deep and I held her aloft as I pounded her from behind.

"That suit makes your ass look epic." I said as I slammed into her.

"I know." She wailed as I pleasured her. "You are close. I don't know how I know but I'm sure of it."

"Spidey sense?" I offered as Ravenna cried out climaxing hard. "Someone is coming!"

I felt it too. I pulled out of her, spun her around, and slipped back into her. I told her to hold on tight. What followed was all instinct. I took aim at the closest structure and the strand of web fired from my wrist and struck. I almost pissed myself when I jumped off the roof. Gravity did the rest of the work. We fell, and sis clung tight and screamed. The anchor line held, and we reached the end and with a sudden jerk we swung in an arc. I fired off a second line and we were moving through the city. Sis moaned each time our bodies were thrown against each other.

"We are close!" I cried out as the symbiote spoke through me. "We are going to cum inside of you little Gwen."

"Give it to me!" Sis cried out shaking with pleasure. "Fill me up!"

I tossed out a low line and we dropped hard reaching the bottom of that arc. I climaxed harder than I can ever remember. I almost blacked out it was that intense. We reached a point where we could catch our breath and she kissed me. I held her close and her tongue invaded my mouth. My hands settled onto her ass cheeks and time seemed to slow down.

"I love you." Ravenna whispered. "I can't believe this."

"We're not done yet." I growled. "Hold onto your tights."

I set her down and she watched as I created a large web framed between the glass wall of the penthouse and the exterior frame over the patio. Ravenna watched as I wove it and didn't suspect what was about to happen. Once it was constructed, I grabbed her by the waist and tossed her onto it. She stuck to it and was trapped.

"We have you now." I chuckled as I climbed up to her with ease.

"No... wait..." She said as she wiggled uselessly. "...not like this."

"It is useless to struggle. We will ravage you until you pass out." I said as I reached between her legs and tore her uniform. "Your ass is ours little one."

"No... not that... anything but... IRK... dear god... so big!" She yelped as I pushed the head of my cock against her puckered hole. "It's in. I can't believe it fit."

It was liking fucking on a trampoline. I used the pliability of the web to my benefit. It was like a springy mattress. Ravenna went with it and cursed at me the entire time as I pounded her ass relentlessly. It was epic clinging to the web and slamming my dick into my sister's ass until I was ready to bust my nut in her back door.

"Give it to me! Please!" She begged as her body shook. "YES!" She shrieked as my load hit the depths of her ass.

The bubble shattered around us and there we were on the floor with my erection balls deep in her ass. The kiss that followed nearly inspired another erection.

"You wrecked my ass big brother." She said as she hugged me. "Thank you."

"I raped your ass and you are thanking me. You are a strange girl." I kidded her.

"You made a dream of mine come true." She moaned. "I feel so full."

"Let's clean up and then I tuck you in bed." I said.

Support Your Local Succubus:

Three days we were stuck inside. The weather made travel impossible. The city was practically paralyzed from the arctic conditions. A sudden warm front melted the ice and snow in a matter of hours. The city came alive and we were able to open the house a bit to let fresh air come in and rid it of the scent of sex, sweat, and stale air. I had plenty of practice using the reality bubble ability. I was still unsure whether it was an unusual telepathic ability or if I was in fact creating a temporary pocket dimension. It felt real but why couldn't telepathy fool the brain into experiencing all sorts of sensory input. My family and I had played out some interesting fantasies using this ability. I noticed that the more I used it the less draining it became and the longer the fantasy could last.

"Louis!" A voice called out breaking my train of thought.

"Jennifer?" I said looking around and saw my neighbor poking her head out over her wall. "Oh hey."

"Surviving?" She asked smiling and then cried out as her head disappeared.

"You okay?" I asked as I raced over and peeked over the wall. "Oops." I said when I saw her sprawled on the ground. "Tall wall versus petite girl... wall wins!"

"Pfft!" She sputtered as she sat up her legs spreading and revealing the striped panties she was wearing.

"Blue and white," I said before I could stop myself. "My favorite."

"Louis! You pervert... I can't believe you looked at my panties."

"Easy. You aren't wearing a bra." I fired back as she got to her feet.

She blushed and put her hands on her hips. That is how it all began. I told her I was sorry, but she was having none of that. She knew better and called me on it. I had to promise her dinner before she relented. Mom was waiting when I came back in. She asked me when Jennifer and her family got home. I shrugged, and she raised an eyebrow. She took out her cellphone and called Jennifer's mom.

"Hey girl," Mom said, and I stifled a laugh. "When did you guys get back?" She asked and then continued. "No. Jennifer just asked Louis out for dinner." Pause. "I saw her with my own eyes. Jennifer? Still in Florida. I see. Must be my imagination then. Enjoy. Bye." Mom set her phone down and turned on me. "What the actual fuck?! Am I losing my mind?"

"No. I saw it up close and personal. I wonder who she really is." I said thinking she might be like me and have an ability that lets her either physical mimic someone or do it mentally. "Let's be on our guard."

Mom ignored me and was on the phone again. This time however she walked away and waved me off. The tension coming off her came in waves. Something was bothering her, and it had to be the imposter Jennifer. I checked the house to make sure we didn't have any visitors. I checked up on my sisters and heard them giggling in Hestia's room.

"...sure, about this?" Ravenna asked.

"Yeah, he'll love it. Just follow what I drew." Hestia whimpered. "That tickles be careful."

I peeked in and my jaw dropped. Hestia was kneeling on the floor next to her bed. Her bare ass was aimed at Ravenna. My little sister had a black marker in her hand and was writing on her sister's ass cheeks. There were several hash marks, an arrow pointed at her asshole labeled anal okay, and on her left ass cheek was scrawled spank me. I got the idea and found it amusing. Did I burst in or let her surprise me later?

"Did you read the book I left for you?" Ravenna asked. "It has some great diagrams in it."

"Yeah, I picked out one of the simpler patterns for him to try." Hestia moaned. "How does it look?"

"Looks great." I said and walked in and they looked guilty as hell. "Am I interrupting?"

"No." Hestia whimpered as I closed the door behind me.

"Can I come in?" I asked, and Ravenna stood and began to leave. "Where the hell are you going?"

"I just thought." She said swallowing hard. "Oh boy. We are in trouble."

"Yeah." Hestia said breathlessly. "Has he read your latest story?"

"No, he hasn't." I said as I sat on the side of the bed. "Is this it?" I asked as I picked up Ravenna's notebook. "May I?"

"Please." Ravenna replied blushing furiously. "Get to work while I read it."

My sisters rushed to work. I felt one of them tugging my shoes off. They coordinated their efforts and unbuckled my jeans, unzipped them, and then removed them. I laid back and held the notebook up and began reading. I loved her writing style. It belonged in an action adventure book or comic. I let out a soft sigh when they shared my cock between them. One worked the head while the other caressed my balls and licked the shaft.

"I like the quote villain. What the hell is bilocation... oh wait... holy shit that is fucking cool!" I moaned when one of them took me in her mouth. "Wait! Oh, shit yes... suck it! He can be in four places at once. I see. I love it. Are you guys ready?"

"YES!"

"Okay, here we go." I said and began to read Ravenna's story. "The two powerful women faced each other across the battlefield. Rogue, the powerful mutant and daughter of the villain Mystique, stood glaring at her rival and enemy. Carol Danvers, Ms. Marvel and long-time hero, regarded her foe critically." I intoned and looked up from the notebook. I was sitting on the edge of the field regarding my sisters dressed in their heroic costumes. "Rogue voiced her challenge to the woman hovering in the air before her."

"I am going to crush you for what you did to my mother!" Ravenna intoned the words to perfection.

"We don't need to do this Rogue." Hestia purred enjoying the view of our sister's ample cleavage covered in the skin-tight uniform. "Tell me where your mother is hiding, and I'll let you go."

"Never!" Ravenna voiced her challenge and took a heroic pose waiting for the conflict to come.

"The two rushed at each other. Rogue sprinted crossing the distance as fast as she could while Ms. Marvel flew at her foe at a blistering speed." I narrated from off field and watched them close ranks. "Just as the two women were close enough an intense beam of blazing energy engulfed them, and they were rendered senseless." I said grinning as the setting changed. "Our heroines awoke in a large domed chamber. The walls of the chamber were lined with alien machinery where lights flashed, and components hummed and buzzed. Rogue hung by her wrists that were shackled above her head. Her uniform had been stripped from her revealing her luscious toned body. Ms. Marvel was in an identical condition facing her enemy as their captor revealed himself as he strode into the chamber."

"Korath the Pursuer." Hestia cried out as I cupped one of her tits and pinched her nipple. "UNNNN!"

"I see the tactile enhancers are online." I growled as I stood between them. "Capturing two of you is going to make my master very happy. We have a long journey, so I felt a little play time would help pass the time. Don't bother trying to break free the bindings cancel out your powers."

"Villain!" Ravenna cried out as I walked behind her and slapped her ass. "Too much!" She whimpered before continuing. "What do you want with us Korath?"

"I thought you would have figured it out Earther. You are to be sold as pleasure slaves on the open market. Before that happens, I am going to sample your bodies. To do that I stopped off and collected an object to allow me to do it properly. Behold! The Crown of the Shi'ar Emperor. Lost for centuries and recovered recently on a dark matter moon." I placed the jeweled crown on my head and continued. "It imbues its wearer with a rather helpful power. No more delays it is time to show you the power of Korath the Pursuer."

I was disorientated at first as I went from one point of view to four. Each version of me was able to act independent of the other. We went on the attack. They paired off and each took either the front or back of my sisters. One mauled Ravenna's tits, one knelt behind her and ate her out, another sucked and bit Hestia's breasts, while the last version of me tongue Hestia's asshole while he fingered her pussy.

"Villain!" Ravenna cried out as the pleasure collar tripled her sensitivity.

"Foul play!" Hestia moaned as she pressed her ass against my face.

"I think she is enjoying herself." I chuckled as I pulled Hestia's ass cheeks apart and drove my tongue deep into her back door.

"I agree. The Earther is soaking wet. I think it is time to fuck her face." The other me laughed. "Open wide." I said and placed the alien ring gag in her mouth. "That'll keep you from biting while I do this." I touched a jeweled button on my vambrace or wrist guard. The chain holding her up slackened and she could bend over now. "Time to lose my uniform." I said and touched a second button. All four of me was naked and sporting impressive blue erections. "Time to see how much of my cock you can handle Earther."

"UNNNNN!!" Ravenna moaned as I slid my blue cock between her lips and fucked her throat. "NNNNNN!" She cried out as the other me drove his erection into her pussy.

"Time to punish you Ms. Marvel." I called out and lowered her just enough to access her pussy. "I got her front door."

"Fear not, I've got her back door." The other me declared.

"SHIT!" Hestia howled as she was penetrated from both ends at the same time. "Do your worst villain!"

"Oh, I will." All four of me declared triumphantly. "Maximum effort!"

It didn't take long to have both DP'd. I could feel the pleasure of all four cocks flowing into me. I controlled all four pairs of hands, four mouths, and four bodies to fuck, suck, and pleasure my sisters. I nearly lost control when all four versions of me came at the same time. It was overwhelming and addictive. That otherworldly power that flowed into me gave me the stamina and hunger that I took out on them. Long after they had been freed the superheroines surrendered to my passion and did whatever I asked of them.

"Open wide slut." I growled to Ravenna as I slid my cock between her lips while the other two violated her pussy and ass. "Take my blue cock filthy whore." I told Hestia as she knelt with her ass high in the air.

"Oh god, so much cum!" Hestia whimpered. "I am broken."

Ravenna just surrendered and took what I unleashed on her. One last climax and the bubble burst. Ravenna lay sprawled on her bed while Hestia and I were on the floor. I was the only one with enough strength to stand. I closed my eyes and was overwhelmed with the memories of what had just happened. So many sensations and so much pleasure, I'm not sure I want to try that again any time soon. I opened my eyes and saw it, something came back through the reality bubble. That hadn't happened before, and it hinted at the nature of the ability. It wasn't simply telepathy. A mere mental ability wouldn't leave artifacts behind. Maybe it really was a reality bubble. I stared at the object at the foot of the bed. I picked it up and examined it.

"What is that?" Mom asked standing in the open doorway.

"Part of a dream that somehow survived. How did that happen?" I said as I turned over the alien vambrace in my hands.

"You must have wanted it very bad on some level or another." Mom suggested. "Try it on. Oh. We need to talk."

"Sounds serious." I said as I slid the device onto my left wrist. The thing adjusted its size and fit perfectly a heartbeat later. "Let me get Hestia off the floor."

I picked up my sister and set her next to Ravenna and covered them up. I followed mom to the bathroom. As I showered, she asked me about Ravenna's latest fantasy. As I washed my hair, I told her about the bilocation and being in four places at once. I told her how I could feel and act independently.

"So, you dipped your wicks in all four holes eh. Nice." Mom said like we were buds sitting in the bar and bragging about our sexual conquests. "I didn't know Mystique was Rogue's mom. Pity. I could have played her, Mystique I mean. What is her superpower?"

"Really?! Mom, she is like an epic level shape shifter." I said stunned that she didn't know who Mystique was. "She is the blue skinned chick in the X-Men movies."

"Chick." Mom laughed. "Okay shape shifting would be a cool power." She mused. "Who would you copy?"

"Me." I said as I rinsed my hair. "Hmm... I don't know. Wolverine is good looking and easy on the eyes." I noticed some dry sperm on the vambrace and used my fingernail to scrape it off the alien alloy.