What are the Odds?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've seen it. It is very nice." She laughed.

"That was a good one." I chuckled.

"Now you got my curiosity peaked." She said.

I took her to the kitchen and popped popcorn and grabbed a couple of cold sodas. I fired up the television and pulled up Phantom Menace on my Roku. I turned off the lights and we snuggled on the couch. I hit play and watched her reactions closely. When the music began, she was startled and then smiled as her hands moved to describe elegant angles. When the scrawl started, she frowned, and I paused the movie.

"I can't read English. I hate to ask. Can you read it to me?" She said obviously embarrassed.

"I am so sorry. I thought the translation effect would also include written language."

I read to her and she snuggled closer. Once the text was gone, she sat up and we watched the movie. She took a critical look at the space ships and asked me what the specs were of the space stations and smaller ship. When I told her I didn't know she frowned? When she saw people walking around inside the space station, she asked why they were just walking around.

"Artificial gravity." I said.

"What? Remarkable. Your people have artificial gravity." She said impressed.

"No. This is just a movie. Um. It is for entertainment purposes. Popcorn. Soda. Fun."

"Oh. So, this is like a play or drama." She said, and I nodded. "Your people don't possess faster than light travel."

"No. We have artificial satellites and sent probes to other planets and moons in our solar system. That's it." I said, and she frowned again. "Sorry. Maybe I should just turn it off."

"No. It is obviously important to you and I want to see the play to the end. I was just confused." She said reassuringly.

We started the movie again and she tried popcorn for the first time. She liked popcorn, but the soda was far too sweet for her. I got her a glass of water instead. We got a little further into the movie before she shouted and pointed to the screen when Qui Gon an Obi Wan ignited their light sabers.

"What the hell is that?!" She cried out and pointed at the TV. "In their hands, what is that?"

"A light saber. It is an energy weapon." I said, and she looked critically at me. "It is called movie magic."

"It doesn't make any sense." She said pouting. "I think I need to understand the rules of this movie magic."

I spent the next hour talking about movies and their form and function. I talked about the types of movies and answered all her questions the best I could. It became abundantly clear that her universe and the source material were drastically different. I was surprised and felt incredibly stupid for even showing her the movie. It also became clear that she was incredibly intelligent and logical individual.

"You don't have to watch the rest of it." I said feeling utterly defeated.

"I am sorry. I ruined this for you." She said looking frightened.

"How about an older film. One that will be easier to digest." I suggested, and she readily agreed. "It is called Godzilla. It is one of the first giant monster movies."

"Males in rubber suits." She said remembering what I had said earlier.

I started the movie and to my shock she understood Japanese as clearly as she did English. She preferred Godzilla to Phantom Menace. She pointed out where models and toys were used for special effects. It was very enjoyable sharing one of my favorite movies with her. She picked up on the theme about the dangers of nuclear radiation and when I told her the history of World War Two it made even more sense to her.

"I understand war. Conflict is common where I come from. It rarely reaches the level of open war, but small encounters are not uncommon." She explained.

"Do you have anything like movies or plays?" I asked.

"See." She said and reached into her bundle. "It is here somewhere. Found it!" She declared and took out a convex shaped device with a triangular base. "Hold on. This may sting a bit." She held up a gleaming metallic rod. She pressed it against my left temple and pushed lightly.

"That wasn't too bad." I said rubbing the spot where it had touched me. "What was that?"

"I guess you'd call it a machine interface. It will help you see the display better. It will take a few minutes to work. You might feel dizzy. Sit and tell me why you wanted me to see the first movie."

"I thought it might seem familiar." I said, and she laughed. "Let me get my laptop and I'll show you. Oh. I see what you mean." I said blinking furiously as my eyes suddenly teared up.

"I can get it for you if you'd like." She offered. I described it to her and she slipped quietly upstairs. "Found it." She said softly as she returned with my computer.

I opened it up and she remarked at how slow it was. Apparently, the technology she was used to was practically instantaneous. I pulled up the Wookiepedia site and she looked at the screen. I showed her how the touchpad worked but she made a dismissive gesture. She simply looked at the screen and she manipulated it with her implant. She got frustrated at the slow loading times but when she saw the article on Twi'leks she froze. It hit her like tempered steel. Nali reached out and touched the screen as the color drained from her face.

"I see. This is a fiction. I am a fiction. How is this possible?" She said her lip trembling.

"Simple my dear." Arachne said and we both turned startled at her silent approach and sudden appearance. "It is called the multiverse theory."

"I don't understand. Please explain this to me." Nali begged of Arachne.

"The theory is simple. There is a near infinite number of universes in existence. The variety is so vast that literally anything is possible. While in our universe humans are just one of many sentient races, here they are the dominant life form. In your universe technology is far more advanced than it is here. In mine arcane powers dominate. Here both work equally well. Louis can tap into those mystical forces quite well. It was those very powers that rescued us and brought us here. Thank you, Louis."

"Yes, thank you." Nali said and hugged me tight. "Thank you, Arachne."

"My name isn't Arachne." She said smiling. "Tell her Louis. You've seen the evidence with your own eyes."

"Her name is Lolth. I don't think the rest is true." I said looking at the ebony skinned beauty.

"Is she in a movie somewhere." Nali asked but I shook my head.

"Holy crap." I said as I reached for the laptop and before I could even touch the keyboard a Google search result for Lolth appeared. "How about that one." I said, and it loaded the page I wanted. "That is just too cool."

"Demon queen of spiders," Lolth said aloud reading the article. "Worshipped by the drow, dark elves, ooh I am an evil goddess. Interesting. Close but not true." She said but no more than that.

"I don't know what to do." I said and felt powerless to help any further. "You can stay as long as you want. It is the least I can do for you."

"Tell me how this all started. When did your power manifest young Louis?" Lolth asked her voice like liquid sex.

"I was ten. It all began with the flip of a coin." I said, and she looked at me puzzled. "Do you have a coin? I'll show you." She rotated her wrist and rolled her fingers. Between her index and middle finger gleamed a gold coin. "Nice. Watch this." I flipped it and it landed on the coffee table on its edge.

"Impressive!" She purred. "Very impressive young human. I will make you a deal. I can bring out your abilities to their fullest and you give me a child." Lolth said smiling.

"Are we even compatible?" I asked.

"Physically, most assuredly," Lolth moaned. "Biologically, who knows. I suspect it will be fun finding out. I will protect your family while I am here. I will make you a hero if not a demigod. What do you say?"

"I want my family safe." I said. "You are family now, both of you."

"Family." Nali agreed smiling. "I can teach you how to build things."

"We have an accord." I said as Lolth and Nali undressed. "Two on one, that doesn't seem fair."

"Fuck fair." Lolth cooed.

"Fuck fair." Nali parroted the drow elf.

The reality bubble blossomed into existence instantly. They stood in the center of a vast pillared space. The black marble columns gleamed under the ruddy lighting and was shrouded in shadows. Lolth smiled and explored her surroundings. She looked down and saw the white silk costume she was wearing.

"Slave girl fantasies Louis?" She purred. "I approve."

"I am healed." Nali gasped in surprise. "I wonder where we are going?"

"Going?" Lolth asked looking over shoulder at the Twi'lek. "What are you talking about?"

"That dull vibration you feel are massive engines. We are on board a ship, a star ship." Nali giggled.

I willed the music into existence and they turned to face the gleaming black metal throne I was seated in. I gestured and tweaked the fantasy just a bit. Lolth stared at Nali and grinned.

"You are red little girl." She informed Nali. "And you have tattoos all over your body."

"What the hell?" Nali gasped. "You are right..."

"Dance!" I ordered as I nudged the shadows away and revealed my presence on the throne.

They danced for me. Sure, it was a power trip, but it was my fantasy this time around. Lolth's movements were slow and sensuous while Nail countered her with huge spiraling leaps that covered a dozen feet in one jump. I sat and watched them. I had been to strip clubs, but this beat them hands down. They closed the distance between us and I felt Lolth's thoughts touch mine. She offered up a new melody and I let it fill the air. Nali adjusted instantly and mirrored Lolth's slow deliberate movements.

"Time to pleasure our rescuer." The Spider Queen purred. "Undress him as I continue to dance."

"Gladly." Nali moaned. "I've seen this species before." The Twi'lek whispered in my ear. "They are brutal and fearless fighters."

"MMMM... big!" Lolth growled in approval when Nali removed my dark silk trousers. "I can't wait to taste him."

"I can't wait to feel him inside of me." Nail said kissing my neck as her bare breasts pressed against my back. "How do you know about Letheans? Red skin is rare among my people."

"I'll share it after." I moaned as Lolth took me into her mouth without using her hands.

Nali joined Lolth and knelt in front of me. I closed my eyes and savored the pleasure. The took turns licking and sucking when I heard a soft whisper and Lolth reply with two words. I approve. The sensations stopped so I opened my eyes. Lolth and Nali stood facing each other and began undressing. I was forgotten as they had only eyes for each other. Once they were nude the walked in a slow circle regarding each other.

"I see why he likes you." Lolth said her voice thick with hunger. "I wish my ass was that nice."

"Your beauty is stunning." Nali replied. "A face that men would race into battle to die for, truly inspiring."

"Gone is the little girl," the drow purred. "Enter the seductress."

I clapped my hands together and two massage tables appeared. Standing next to each one was one of my clones. That earned two smiles as the ladies settled face down and let me take control. Hot oil was drizzled on eager flesh and they were rubbed down and the moans began. Lolth was accustomed to this kind of treatment while Nali was obviously enjoying her first time being the pampered one. I had spent time as a masseuse and knew my way around a woman's body.

"Harder." Lolth urged.

"Oh fuck." Nali cursed as my clone's hands worked her inner thighs.

The real fun began once they rolled onto their back exposing their sensitive breasts. The clones ignored them and began working on arms and legs. Lolth was the first to crack. She was squirming when a hand brushed near but passed her tits she growled. Nali just lay there and savored the attention. I silently summoned the next two clones and sprung my trap. The second clone stood near Lolth's head, turned her head to the side and eased his erection between her lips.

"MMMMMM..." She gasped and moaned.

"UNNNNN..." Nali growled as she sucked him off.

"Mmmmmm!" Lolth cried out in surprise when the other clone began eating her out.

"MMMMMhhhhMMMMM!" Nali grunted as her second clone went down on her.

I directed the clone's actions from the throne even as I felt everything they did. Once Lolth was ready I had the clone by her head climb up onto the table, straddle her chest, and slide his cock between her tits. I repeated the process with Nali. It was interesting seeing how they reacted. The clone atop Lolth cupped her tits and pushed them together while he fucked her breasts. Nali on the other hand pushed her tits together for the clone and eagerly joined in.

"I've never done this before." The Twi'lek giggled. "How does this feel?"

"Amazing." The clone whimpered. "Can I shoot over your tits and face?"

"If it pleases you." Nali moaned. "Oh god, what a talented tongue he has!"

"Yes, he does." Lolth agreed. "You know he's going to ravage both your openings."

"Gods I hope so." Nali cried out as she climaxed. "I've never been treated so well in my entire life."

"I've never had my ass violated before. No one has ever dared to... UNNNNN Fuck... he is tonguing my asshole! Cheeky bastard, you've got a lot of... don't stop!" Lolth cried out as the third clone rolled her onto hips to the side and as one fingered her ass the other lapped at her pussy and teased her clit. "I surrender."

I gestured, and the beds vanished, but the ladies remained hovering in the middle of the air. It gave the clones easy access to take things to the next step. Lolth was literally stuffed in all three holes. She had one cock tickling her tonsils, another balls deep in her pussy, and a third slowly working its way into her back door. Nali was in the exact same position and I could feel her succumbing to my hunger for her.

"What a visual." I said from the throne. "Switch it up guys." I ordered my clones.

Nali was lifted off her feet and two of the clones fucked her standing up. Meanwhile Lolth was rolled onto her shoulders with her pussy pointing at the ceiling. The clones stood facing each other and slid back into her driving their hips downward as they fucked her. She took that position surprisingly well. I cried out as did the clones when all five of us climaxed at the same moment. The ladies became unstuck and took over. Nail moved to the floor with one clone beneath her and facing him and the second behind her. Lolth did likewise but she was facing up and took the upper clone in her pussy and the other in her ass.

"I'm close already." Nali cried out. "Too much!" She howled as she climaxed a second time.

Nail lasted nearly forty-five minutes while Lolth endured almost two hours. They washed up and joined me on the throne. I survived Lolth's hunger somehow and thanked my divine endurance for that. I stood and each of them took an arm and I walked them to the bay windows which looked out into the vista outside the ship I had conjured into existence. Stars and nebulae blazed and swirled around us. Nali enjoyed the view, but it was Lolth that was touched by the beauty beyond the thick glass window. She placed a hand against the cold transparent barrier and let out a gasp of wonder.

"Louis, you have touched a part of me I thought was sterile." Lolth whispered.

"I will endeavor to do it as many times as I can." I promised.

"Overachiever." Nali chuckled. "Speaking of... my knees are weak after that little display of magic."

"Impressive rescuer." Lolth added. "I've never been fucked like that, ever. No one would have dared so much. You are a bold one."

"Good." I said grinning mischievously. "I will find new ways to shock you goddess."

"Mother." Lolth said and smiled a genuine expression of contentment. "I will make you truly formidable."

"I will show you as much as I can." Nali said frowning.

"Silly girl." Lolth chastised her. "Can't you see that he loves you."

My mouth fell open not from her audacity but because it was true. I was in love with Nali. I think it was the moment I looked into her eyes. Nali kissed me and I felt her.

"I like the new paint job." She whispered in my ear. "I want to be bold for you."

"I just want you by my side."

"Try and keep me away." Nail growled.

The House of Ten Thousand Doors:

A year. Almost to the day a year had passed. I was up before anyone else. The house slept but it wouldn't last. I slipped on my jogging shoes and stretched out. Nali appeared at the top of the steps dressed to run. I waited for her as she fished out her ring and slipped it onto her finger. Her lekku disappeared under the holographic illusion of flowing mahogany locks.

"I am always amazed when I see that." I told her as the wail of a new born could be heard. "Perfect timing."

We picked out a new route every day rain or shine to jog. I was in the best shape of my life thanks to my family. I still had tons of mathematics to learn and a host of other skills, but I had been given a quick and dirty breakdown of what Nali knew. It might as well have been magic. The tech she was able to produce was so far beyond what even Numenor could produce that I could have cornered the market. The damage done by introducing it stayed my hand. I had settled on helping her file patents for cutting edge holographic displays. It was a century ahead of Shaw's at least. She would never want for anything once they were produced. We had enough wealth to get her started and invest in her enterprise.

"How is little Vana doing?" Nali asked as we reached our stride.

"Growing fast." I replied thinking of my two-month-old daughter. "She looks like her mother."

"She has your eyes." She said.

"I worry." I admitted and Nali laughed.

"Of course, you do. You are a dad now. She'll be who she is meant to be." Nali said. "Do your best and hope for the same. What is really bothering you?"

"You've seen what's happened since last spring. The things that I can do but... what purpose do I put them to?" I said and was haunted with the words from the Daughter of Ratri, whatever you want to.

"It is no different," Nali giggled. "From a man born as an artist or skilled with a light saber."

"What?" I said taken off guard by the Star Wars reference.

"Got you." She laughed as she pushed our pace. "Don't think I don't know you are holding back the rain. I can smell it in the air. Look, a coffee house let's take shelter in there."

"Good idea, it is a little taxing fighting the inevitable for three miles." I said and then followed up with. "I love you."

"I love you too." Nali grinned fiercely.

We stepped into the coffee house and I let go. The rain fell in sheets outside. It was a veritable downpour along with lightning and booming thunder. The clerk behind the counter jumped when the first window shaking blast of thunder shook the air. She let out a cry of dismay and dropped the mug she was filling.

"Shit!" She cursed. "I'll be right with you."

"Poor thing," Nali said frowning. "War scars us all."

"What are you talking about?" I asked, and she gave me a critical stare. "Fine." I did my best Sherlock Holmes and she was right. The clerk was a veteran. Though she was the girl next door cute there were clear signs most notably the military tattoo on her inner wrist marking her as an army ranger, former ranger. She must be suffering from PTSD. "Thank you for your service." I said when she approached us to take our order. The young lady burst into tears and hugged me.

"Sorry, what can I get you?" She sniffed as she took down our order.

"You aren't done." Nali said and the barista looked at me curiously.

"Fine. Hold still." I said and took in more detail. "Ambidextrous. Religious household. Right hand dominant. Likes to dance... took ballet lessons but likes line dancing now. Has a girlfriend, pretty serious by the looks of it."