What are the Odds?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keeper." She said but this time a deep male voice came from her lips. "Be assured our world is a happy and safe one."

"Zeus? Apollo?" I asked.

"Got it the first time around." It said. "Enjoy our hospitality and move on."

"I see. You got what you wanted, and I wonder what will follow from that? Will she be able to even carry a child of mine to term? Is she strong enough? Does Artemis here have any divine blood in her veins?" I paused but Zeus remained silent. "You are all bred out, aren't you? Good luck with that. I hate to cut things short. It is time for me and mine to leave." I said and glanced over at Jarael and Naiah. "Best of wishes and all that."

"Wait." Hecate said intervening without warning. "I owe you a debt. I pay my debts." Artemis tugged my robe open and she planted a kiss over my heart. "There. We are even Keeper."

"What is that?" I asked looking at the tattoo like design that now adorned my chest.

"It is called Hecate's wheel. It will protect you from dark magic." She explained. "I'm sorry we disappointed you. Go. I can't keep him at bay for very much longer."

"Thanks sweetie!" I said as I brought my reality bubble into being. "I hope this works." I said as the sphere snapped into existence allowing only the three of us inside. "I've never done that before." I explained as Naiah and Jarael looked around. "Door!" I invoked it into being as Zeus took over and smashed the right fist of his host against the edge of the bubble. The door appeared, and I raced for it. "Home!" I yelled as I plucked the keys to the House of Ten Thousand Doors from Aelia, my vambrace.

I unlocked the door and hurled it open. "In! Now!"

"Don't need to tell me twice." Naiah shouted as we all dove for the open portal. I kicked the door shut behind us as the sky god roared. "That was too close!"

"That was awesome!" Jarael laughed.

"That was epic!" Naiah giggled nervously. "Can we fuck now?!"

"Yeah! Can we? Do you prefer standard humans?" Jarael asked pouting.

"Last one to the bed fucks the other two into submission." I shouted and watched them race down the hall.

Afterward:

Fearing the danger of literally running into himself Louis Mustang spent several months in the House of Ten Thousand Doors. As Keeper his duties were spontaneous and often at cross purposes depending upon which world he visited. So many worlds that were often just one decision away from the Earth he called home. What if JFK hadn't been assassinated? What if the Chinese Imperial Dynasty never ended? Some worlds were so close to his he barely noticed while others were paradises or burned out holocausts. His two constant companions made the wait bearable. Soon he would be able to rejoin the time line without fear of personal Armageddon. He was practicing one of the hand-to-hand katas taught to him by Jarael when the Naiah and Jarael raced in out of breath yammering incoherently.

"What?" He asked as they set down groceries they had just gotten.

"That was too close." Naiah gasped as she opened a bottle of wine they had purchased.

"No shit!" Jarael declared taking three wine glasses from the sink.

"Care to fill me in." Louis asked, and they giggled as Naiah poured the wine.

"We ran into someone at the store." Naiah chuckled.

"Really?" He asked. "Anyone I know?"

"Yeah. You!" Jarael purred.

"Finally! Only a couple more months and I can introduce you to my family." He said holding up his glass. "To family reunions."

They touched glasses and sipped the wine. A sense of relief filled him as he looked forward to seeing his mother and sister again.

"I found the room with the hot tub again." Louis said remarking at the inconsistent interior of the House. "Who wants to take a soak?"

"Me." The girls said in a single voice.

"Keeper!" A half naked girl cried out from the front of the house.

"Aw hell." Louis cursed. "Yes?"

"I know you aren't going to believe this." The stranger said from the open threshold of her world. Louis raced to her side and looked outside.

"Holy shit!" The Keeper screamed as the titanic lizard strode across the burning landscape of what was once the city of Tokyo. "Godzil..."

1...5678910