What are the Odds?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hugh Jackman, hell yeah, I'd do him in a heartbeat." Mom agreed. "Who else?" She asked purring.

"Thor and Captain America are okay." I said baiting her and waiting for her reaction.

"Okay?! Are you kidding? God, being tag teamed by those two would be world shattering awesome. I'd be like putty in their hands. I would kneel there and suck them both off before they took turns fucking me senseless."

"Taking turns." I said as I turned off the water and grabbed a towel. "You mean one at a time or do you mean them taking turns fucking your ass."

"Yep. I bet Thor is hung like a frost giant." She moaned as she sat on the toilet masturbating. "Sorry, feeling a bit left out."

"Who did you call and why?" I asked but she ignored me. "I need to recharge."

"Of course, you do." She replied sounding bitter. "I called my sister. She's had more experience than I have with all of this weird shit." Mom explained as she climaxed with two fingers buried in her pussy. "Damn, I needed that."

"I'll polish you off later, I promise." I told her. "Now give. Who or what was pretending to be Jennifer?"

"I talked to your aunt," Mom said as she wiped her fingers clean. "She's the gifted one and held onto it after high school." She said and explained when I gave her a puzzled look. "We both could move things with our minds. It started when we got boobs. I could only move very small things, but she could lift things as heavy as a lawnmower. She's kept up with it over the years. She researched the family tree and found all the weirdos. She's the one you need to talk to. When I told her about Jennifer and that someone or something was pretending to be her. She dropped a single word, succubus."

"A demon?" I said recognizing the word from television and comics. "I wonder if gods can have kids maybe demons can too. Hell, maybe she is a shape shifter. She could be like me and maybe she sniffed me out somehow."

"You know how crazy this sounds, but we've seen and felt what you can do." Mom purred. "What can we do?"

I had no clue. This was all so brand new. It had only been going on for a few days. I was feeling out of my depth. I dressed as mom watched frowning again. I reminded her I would make it up to her. It was the truth, but the lie was that the steady trickle of power kept me perpetually energized. The break I needed was more emotional than physical. I wanted time to savor what had happened between my sisters and me. I was feeling hungry, so I went down to fix myself a snack. Mom followed having thrown on just a robe to cover up. As I fixed a sandwich the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it. Fix me one while you're at it." She said as she answered the door. "Breanna!" I heard mom exclaim. "He's in the kitchen."

I heard the soft clack of high heels on the hard wood floor that led to the kitchen. Aunt Breanna made one hell of an entrance. She was dressed to the nines in a little black dress with a generous slit up one side that showed off her amazing legs. The plunging neckline exposed generous amounts of cleavage and her long dark hair framed a face that had graced magazine covers. She gave me a smile but was all business. I handed mom her snack as I opened a bottle of wine to let it breath.

"I knew it!" Breanna declared with a dramatic hair flip and a narrowing of her eyes. "You cheeky bastard tell me all about it."

I told her everything leaving out the taboo nature of my family's new relationship. She seemed to sense my deception or either that or mom had blabbed. I finished my story and showed her the high-tech looking vambrace.

"What does it do?" Breanna asked moving close, real close.

"I have no idea. In the bubble it controlled certain things." I offered.

"Give it a try and see if it works." She suggested.

"If you're sure." I said feeling nervous. "Okay. Let's see what this does." I said pressing the bright blue button that had begun pulsing.

"OOH!" Breanna cried out as familiar looking wrist cuffs dropped from the ceiling on a strong chain. "UNNNN!" She moaned as her arms were brought above her head.

"I'll get you free." I said, and Breanna snarled.

"The hell you will." She said as her breasts pressed tight against her dress. "Push another one."

"If you are sure." I said and pressed the glittering green button this time. "What the hell?" I exclaimed when the device produced a bright blue condom. "It looks like a..."

"Condom." Mom purred. "Just like old times sis." She moaned as she unzipped Breanna's dress. "Should I tell him about the family curse."

"Curse. What curse?" I asked as mom knelt and freed my cock.

"I think you know." She said as she took me in her mouth.

"We are a very loving family, have been for many generations." Breanna growled seeing my cock slide in and out of mom's mouth. "I taught her how to do that." She added as mom deep throated me. "I taught her that too."

"Did you teach her about anal?" I asked, and Breanna smiled. "Let me guess, damn straight you did."

Mom took the condom from me once I was rock hard. She used her mouth to put it on and commented on the odd design along the entire exterior. It was a shiny silver circuit board design. Mom noticed that the vambrace was blinking.

"Let's see what happens." I said as I walked behind Breanna and inspected her bare ass. "Man, you are freaking soaked. When is the last time you got laid?"

"Long enough." She whimpered as the head of my cock teased her. "I'll beg if that'll help."

"It'll help." I said and let just the head slide inside of her.

"Please fuck me!" Aunt Breanna begged and tried pushing back.

I pushed just a little and she gasped. I teased her while mom regaled me with stories of their exploits. They had been very naughty when they were younger. I made one last push and buried my erection deep inside of her. She let out a gasp of surprise.

"What does this do?" Mom asked taking charge and pressing the green button.

"UNNNNN!" I cried out as the condom began vibrating on its own.

"Sweet baby Jesus!" Breanna wailed. "Fuck me!"

I began moving my hips once I got my knees under me. I wasn't going to last long with the extra stimulation. Mom asked why we were making all the noise and I told her. It didn't take much to know she wanted to test drive it too. I reached forward and cupped Breanna's breasts. When I pinched her breasts, it was just enough to set her off. Her body bucked against mine and I ground hard burying my cock in her. Mom intervened again.

"Ooh look, I wonder what this does." She said and pressed another button.

"Shit!" I cried out as the condom's vibration changed. "It's driving me crazy!" I howled as I thrust hard and fast into Breanna.

"What does it feel like?" Mom asked her eyes bright with lust.

"It is pulsing along his length." Breanna grunted. "It starts at the base and rushes to the tip. It is driving us crazy."

"Fuck!" I howled as I climaxed. "Off! Turn the damn thing off!"

"There are three buttons glowing." Mom said panicking. "Here, how about this?" She pressed a button.

I came a second time when the intensity of the vibrations grew stronger. Breanna's feet left the floor as I shoved upward. Mom hit another button and the condom became dormant. I staggered back yanking my cock free of my aunt's pussy. I grabbed the back of the couch for balance. I looked down at my poor overstimulated dick. The condom gleamed with Breanna's juices, but something was missing. Where is my load? The tip was still snug against the head of my cock. Did it somehow absorb my sperm? Interesting. I pressed the blue button again and freed my aunt. Mom caught her and settled her onto the couch.

"You okay?" Mom asked her sister.

"Okay? I can't wait to do it again." She giggled. "Once I can walk again. I have used every vibrator on the market but nothing like that. It hit every nerve in my body like a velvet hammer."

"Louis?" Mom asked, and I waved her off. "Now you know."

"Yeah. Now I know. I am going to wreck your ass once I recover." I promised. "I owe you..." I fell silent when the house went dark. "Don't move. Stay quiet. I got this."

"Wait." Breanna whispered. "Succubus are used to the dark."

"So am I." I said and faded into the shadows.

The rush of getting the chance of using my stealth ability was as exciting as fucking Breanna. I quickly lost my shoes and then the rest of my clothes. I found the back door open. She was in the house. If I was a succubus where would I go? I slipped up the back steps to the second floor. All the doors were open. She worked quick I'll give her that. I found her standing next to Ravenna's bed and sniffing the air.

"He fucked his sisters, how wonderful." The succubus purred. "That'll make my job easier." She said and then sniffed the air again. "Fresh." She said turning to face the doorway. "Close. Where are you?"

"What do you want?" I asked and then moved into the room to the opposite side of the bed.

"You. I want you inside of me." She purred. "I want to have your child."

"Sorry. I am not donating today." I replied, and her head moved to look in my general direction.

"Aw, come on Louis. I can be anyone you want. I'll do anything they won't." She offered her eyes beginning to glow. "I know you want me." She purred, and my cock was hard instantly. "I can smell your excitement."

"I won't lie. I'm going to fuck you." I said, and she smiled triumphantly. "On my terms." I said and pressed the blue button on the vambrace.

"Shit! What is this?!" The succubus cried out as her arms were hoisted over her head. "Where the hell did that come from?"

"I wonder what this does." I said seeing a purple button glowing. I pressed it. Energy arced down the chair and engulfed her. Her body bucked until I pressed the button a second time. "Did that hurt?"

"Hurt? I came like a dozen times." She gasped and panted harshly. "Is that all you got?"

"No demon it isn't." I said, and she gave me the strangest look.

"Demon. What in the hell are you talking about? I'm as much a demon as you are. Didn't they explain it to you?" She said recovering quickly from the effects of the multiple orgasms. "I'm one of the Broken, just like you."

"Broken." I said feeling a connection to the word. "No. It has only been a few days for me."

"No way! Your aura is way too strong for a newbie. If you aren't lying you are in danger. Let me go. We need to talk." She begged struggling against the cuffs.

"I don't think so." I said and moved behind her. "Let's take a look." I said and knelt. "You are soaked. How did that happen? Hold on, you have two clits. It looks like one up top and one down here. Is it sensitive?"

"UNNNN... I am designed for sex, for pleasure. Yes, I have two clits. It took years to get used to it."

"Years. You look like you're in your early twenties at best." I told her as I pulled her ass cheeks apart. "No fucking way." I cursed as I saw her asshole. "One back there too."

"Yeah. My body doesn't produce waste of any kind. One of the benefits of my aspect. I am a lot older than I look by the way." She proudly announced.

"Let's give it a try." I said as I stood and pushed the head of my cock against her asshole. "Snug but pliable."

"Shove it in!" She growled. "Give it to me."

I grabbed her shapely hips and thrust hard. My cock drilled deep in one go. I began moving and she surrendered to my hunger.

"I can feel it. So much power inside of you." The succubus moaned. Click! "UNNNNN! What the fuck did you do?!" She gasped as I activated the condom. "Fuck me!" She roared waking my sisters.

"Louis?" Hestia said as she sat up.

"Are we still in the dream?" Ravenna asked.

"God damn it!" Mom roared from the doorway. "I fucking knew it! Didn't I tell you. I am going to kill the bitch!"

"Relax sis," Breanna purred as she shed her little black dress. "She won't wear him out."

"She won't. Why?" Mom asked as I pounded the hell out of the succubus.

"Not in front of the stranger but trust me he'll take care of you too." My aunt explained.

An hour later I stood in the shower washing sweat and funk off my body again. I turned my wrist upward and examined the underside of the vambrace. The metallic wrist guard was seamless now and when I muttered aloud it came to life.

"What the hell do you do?" I asked, and a Nano-screen came to life and displayed a list of functions and abilities. "I thought you were just a sex toy, man was I wrong. What is that red light for?"

"Function impaired." A sensual feminine voice purred. "Repair?"

"Yeah. If you can."

"Processing regeneration protocols. Process will complete in one standard hour." She purred again.

"Standard? Are there non-standard hours?" I asked, and the display listed a host of zones and their near hour-long measurements. One however was called an Osirian hour and it was nearly two hundred and forty minutes long. "Weird."

"May I join you?" The succubus asked as she stepped into the shower.

"You can still stand. I'm impressed." I said as her form blurred and she took on the guise of a dark elf from Tamriel. "Your sister has one hell of an imagination. Look at the detail of her creation."

"Nice. I see what you mean. The face while different has a realism to it. The eyes are a little unsettling. If you and I aren't demons what are we?"

"As crazy as it sounds, we are the remnants of the gods. Look at all the myths and stories that have come down to us and they pale to the truth. There isn't a myriad of pantheons out there just one. There is a ruler deity, his wife, a war god, and so on. They found choice humans attractive and had offspring with them. Those children carried the seeds of the divine in their DNA. Every so often a child is born that outshines anyone else in their generation. Names like Davinci, Alexander, and even Shaw are Broken like us."

"Broken. Why are we called Broken?" I asked. "It sounds so sad."

"Ah that, it goes back to the Dagda Odin, the ruler god. Reality is like a nesting doll. At the lower end of the cosmic spectrum are nightmare dimensions you could call hell. At the higher, paradise, and in the middle the various versions of the earth. Some of us are gifted enough to translate ourselves to those lower and higher realms. Sadly, the greatest of us could never breech the pinnacle of creation. Upon seeing this the Dagda called us poor Broken Ones."

"Wow." I said as she pressed her body against mine. "You really are insatiable."

"I can't help myself. Can I stay?" She asked as she slid her arms around my neck. "I'll help you explore your powers. I'll hide you and keep you safe."

"I don't even know your name."

"Sapphire." She whispered in my ear. "Reward me with a shape from your mind. Let me reflect your lust." I closed my eyes and let my mind drift and see what popped up. "Interesting."

"You look amazing." I said biting my lower lip.

"So, who is she?" Sapphire asked looking over her new form.

"Lais Ribeiro, she is a Brazilian model." I moaned when her hand wrapped around me.

"Let me have this and I belong to you for as long as you want." She said her voice changing to that of the original.

"Aw hell, what's a couple more climaxes."

Spider Queen Rising:

Three months had passed since Sapphire joined our household. She kept her word and took on any form or shape from the mildest whim to my darkest desire. I had honed the abilities I had discovered on my own as well as uncovered new ones with Sapphire's help. Most of my aspects were minor and barely worth my time in developing but a few merited all the attention I could muster.

I walked alone in the park. The pleasant spring weather was perfect to practice manipulating the meteorological conditions. Who would wonder at sudden spring showers or gusting breezes. It was

Sapphire that explained my unconscious manipulation of the weather to stop the wild fire last year. It was that small miracle that had opened the conduit to all those thankful prayers, prayers that help power my abilities. Some days the flow was barely a trickle but on others it was nearly overwhelming. She hadn't lied. We held the blood of the divine in our veins. I could tap into the mana or prayers of followers across the world. She said that in time I could meditate and hear their calls for aid. If I was clever, I could form cults to maintain that mana flow to sustain me for generations. I wouldn't be the first to do so or the last.

I found a quiet out of the way spot and fashioned a transparent reality bubble. I could see out, but I was invisible from mundane prying. I was working on manipulating the flow of time within the confines of the bubble in respect to the rest of the universe. It took great effort, but I was able to slow the flow within the bubble to the point where the outside world hung nearly frozen in place. Even light itself was caught like a fly in amber. I turned my thoughts to the vambrace and its strange living metal and futuristic capabilities.

"One more time, who made you?" I asked the device.

"You did Master." She said. "You have promised me a designation these last few months."

"You still want a name?" I asked and the intelligence within the living metal agreed. "Aelia? How about that?"

"I approve. Transferring vocal recognition to Aelia. Confirmed. I am Aelia." She said quite pleased with her new moniker. "How may I be of assistance Master?"

"Are your repairs complete?" I asked. "I assumed that first time in the shower that you would have repaired all of your functions."

"As I informed you before I was unaware of the extent of the damage or its cause. I am currently functioning at ninety-eight percent efficiency. Can I serve you Master?"

"I want you to monitor my attempt at turning the flow of time backwards and seeing if it is feasible." I said, and she agreed. "Begin monitoring my efforts."

It felt like punching a brick wall. Slowing time was child's play compared to reversing the flow. While it had taken months to get to this point, I wondered if I would ever be able to defy the arrow of time. I closed my eyes and pushed. Nothing. I looked out and the world outside the bubble was pitch black. Time had slowed to the point where even photons stood still. Was I approaching this the wrong way? It took effort to squeeze the flow to a standstill. I was dealing with a time damn and my own will was defeating me. If I wanted to bypass the flow of a river you stepped outside of it, but how.

"Display fifth dimensional object." I requested and Aelia produced a hypercube.

"This is a three-dimensional analog of the object you wanted. Unable to properly display object due to limitations of being within the confines of a four-dimensional universe. I am sorry. Perhaps you could try altering the nature of the confines of the bubble."

"Brilliant! I don't need to do it on a logical level just an emotional one." I said grinning. "Here we go."

I closed my eyes and willed the bubble to change from a mere four dimensions to five. Must push as hard as I could. I wanted to walk in not just three dimensions but time as well. Each step would carry me forward or backward along the time line. I cried out as something snapped inside of me. It was as if something detached like a pulled muscle and it hurt like hell. I fought the urge to lose the contents of my stomach. I opened my eyes. I could see outside the bubble. I took a step forward and the world outside blurred and changed. Spring was gone, and the heat of summer baked the world outside. I could see the haze of intense heat rolling off the concrete path. I took two steps back and snow drifts covered the edges of the walk and icicles hung from tree limbs. It seemed a single step allowed months to pass in either direction. What would happen if I moved sideways? I took a single step and the world outside became a garden spot with no sign of civilization anywhere.

1...34567...10