What are the Odds?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell was that?" I said as they broke out in laughter.

"Just a bathing jelly." Naiah replied. "During long space flights water is precious. Stink can become overwhelming without them. They are a necessity. How do you feel?"

"Clean." I said, and it was a different sensation after the work from the jelly. "Hungry."

"Excellent!" Jarael announced. "I am a skilled chef."

She was a great cook. Breakfast was a mix of a full English breakfast with alien fruit that the House deemed safe for my consumption. I watched them break off the spiky protrusions and set the rest of the fruit aside. Apparently, the spikes were a delicacy among nobles where they came from. The body of the fruit was seed filled and unappetizing. I took a tiny bit into my mouth and the explosion of flavor was almost overwhelming.

"Small bits at first." Jarael suggested. "So?"

"It is all delicious." I said, and she smiled. "How long have I slept?"

"Three days," my vambrace chimed in.

"Three... oh shit! Mom must be freaking out. I got to call her."

"No." The A.I. stopped me. "You can't. Let me display the current time and date. You'll understand."

"What the hell?!" I said looking at the year. "How is that even possible? Oh. It all makes sense now."

"Is everything alright?" Naiah asked.

"Yeah. We have a year to get to know each other." I said imagining my past self wandering around clueless that I had the ability to time travel. "What are the odds of that? So, anything else I should know?" I asked, and they started laughing.

"You want to try and explain it to him?" Naiah asked Jarael.

"Sure." She replied as she collected her thoughts. "I'd say that this house is unique, but it is in fact just one facet of a place that exists in any and all universes. The Old Man before he left called it the House of Ten Thousand Doors. It is a nexus where probability meets reality. As Keeper you can use any door in this house to go to any universe you desire. As Keeper you can use any door in those universes to return to the house. That is what he said. I've never heard of anything like it but well here we are so there must be some truth to it."

"Holy shit!" I said. "I wonder if my ability taps into the power of this house. Wait, the old man left."

"He left you the keys and said to read his journal. You are just the current Keeper. There have been Keepers before you and there will be those after you." Jarael said wistfully.

"You look a little pale." Naiah declared. "Let's get you back in bed. I'll change the sheets. I have examined the pattern of placement and I think I have it figured out."

"It is so quiet." Jarael commented as we waited on Naiah.

"What kind of music do you like?" I asked and none of her references meant anything to me. "Let's try a sampling and see what you like." I used the vambrace to access my iTunes account and it didn't take long to find her listening range. When I played Santana's Smooth Jarael's body started moving in the sexiest dance I'd ever seen in my entire life. "Damn girl!"

"I've never heard anything like it." She purred as Naiah walked in and stopped cold.

"What do you think?" I asked as she closed those red within red eyes of hers. Her foot tapped to the beat and soon she was dancing but her body moved in an entirely different way. "Nice." I said as the song ended and I let it run to the next song in the cue. "I guess there are somethings that are universal."

I was still too weak to join them, but I did enjoy the floor show. Someone knocked on the front door and I switched off the music. I opened the door and took a step back. The college campus was gone and in its place was an orchard of cedar trees and beyond that was a huge Grecian temple. Instead of ruins everything was in pristine condition. The woman at the door with her gorgeous olive complexion, stunning good looks, and intriguing smile offered me a house warming gift of figs, wine, and fruit.

"We just heard. Welcome Keeper! Please do us the honor of dining with the High Priestess and her acolytes. Your exotic friends are of course welcome as well."

"Ladies?" I asked looking over my shoulder.

"Yes!" The pair agreed enthusiastically.

"When?" I asked taking in the woman's classic beauty.

"Two hours?" The woman replied. "If you'd like a tour of the grounds beforehand, I'd be honored to show you around."

"I'd love to, but I am still recovering from an illness." I said.

"May I?" She asked, and I nodded. The woman placed one hand on the top of my head and the other over my heart. "By the power of the triple goddess and the moon that carries her favor cleanse the Keeper of all illness and imperfection. So moted be."

The surge of energy felt so like that of the power I had felt after stopping the wild fire. The fatigue evaporated, and I felt well rested and eager to see this place. Jarael handed me the keys and I locked the door behind us. She also handed me the odd-looking gas-powered syringe the old man had used to treat me of the fever that had ravaged my body. The vambrace opened and I found the slot for the syringe and returned it to its place. The interior shifted and created a place for the keys as well. Now locked up safely I was ready to explore this world.

"My name is Ariana and on behalf of the Sisterhood of Hecate we welcome you to our world."

"Thank you, Ariana." I said and she positively blushed. "If I come off as awkward or I do something culturally inept please forgive. This is my first day."

"You are the Keeper." Ariana said as if that explained everything.

The air smelled so clean compared to the Earth I knew. It was also much quieter with no aircraft in the air or vehicles on the road. I thought we had been projected back to ancient Greece, man was I wrong. What I thought was a temple atop the hill overlooking this area was in fact a university. We entered a larger courtyard and displayed quite prominently was a stone obelisk that reminded me of Cleopatra's needle. Students wearing loose fitting clothing that was neither Grecian or any traditional style moved along the campus. I watched as a rather impressively curvaceous Asian girl walked up to a small obelisk and touched it.

"I require a Navigator." She said in a commanding voice. A few seconds later a man appeared out of thin air.

"Destination?" He asked.

"London." She replied and then she caught sight of us and she dropped to one knee as did the Navigator.

"Why are they kneeling?" I asked getting an eyeful of her impressive cleavage. "Damn." I whispered.

"You are the Keeper." Ariana repeated with the same reverence as before. "You. Young lady. What is your name?"

"Sue." She stammered. "Sue Tsun priestess."

"How long is your stay in London?" Ariana asked her and suddenly I realized what she was doing.

"A week. I am meeting family there." Sue replied never lifting her head.

"Could you afford a small delay for the Keeper?" Ariana asked with a knowing smile.

"Me?! Yes! I mean it would be an honor." She stammered as she blushed furiously.

"One of us will be ready when you are blessed one." The Navigator said as he stood and vanished.

Sue Tsun joined our little party and we finished our tour of the campus. It was like pulling teeth to get her to talk. Eventually I wore her down and both Naiah and Jarael encouraged her to speak. I asked her what she was studying, and I learned she wanted to be a surgeon. It was through several lucky questions that I learned that the ancient Greek empire never fell. It spread throughout the world and eventually the entirety of the world was under one banner. That was centuries ago. Today the enlightened people of the Earth worked to spread itself outward.

The tour ended at the great library that stood on the hill. It was a vast collection of books, stone tablets, and dozens of interlinked computer servers. Everything was pristine and looked more like a museum than a place of learning. The more I looked around the more nothing was out of place. The grass was mowed just so, the trees looked more like cultivated bonsai that fruit, Cedar and Cyprus trees. It was rare for outsiders, non-sisterhood, to even set foot this deep in the Great Library. It was even rarer to meet the chief librarian.

"Welcome Keeper! I am Yvonne Nightingale, Librarian Superior and your humble host. I give you the gift of knowledge may it serve you in all of your endeavors." The gorgeous blonde greeted me and handed me a small flat crystalline chip. "Glory to Hecate, it is accepted!" She cried out as my vambrace opened on its own and I slid the chip into one of several empty slots.

"Praise to the triple goddess." Aelia purred as she closed her access port.

"It speaks!" Yvonne gasped as the color drained from her face. "A speaking machine."

"She's great." I said feeling her awe and overwhelming fear. It radiated off her like stink on week old corpse. "May we get a better look at your fine library?" I asked, and Ariana stiffened but forced herself to relax. "Is there a problem?"

"No. We are close to the time to meet the rest of the Sisterhood. I am sure a short tour will be acceptable." She replied as beads of sweat formed on her brow.

"A quick tour... yes!" Yvonne replied nervously.

We walked around the first floor and I asked questions about some of the odd items on display. The strangest of the lot was a charred cube of metal with obscure characters on its surface. Yvonne explained that it was a falling star. It was called the Celestial Stone. Like the Rosetta Stone of Earth this was the key to their advanced technology. It was the cornerstone of the Navigator's Guild, the heart of the Sisterhood, and the Eye of the Mage's Council. Ariana was shaking by this time and I called a halt to the tour.

"Thank you, Keeper!" Ariana said, and we went to the front of the library where a Navigator was waiting for us. "Now? We are late!"

Our surroundings changed, and we stood in the middle of a vast open-air courtyard. Assembled in full force was the entirety of the Sisterhood of Hecate. They were from all over the world, but they shared one common quality, they were all gorgeous. There were no plain janes in the Sisterhood. Sue instinctively grabbed my arm and clung to me. I looked at her and if I feared she was afraid I was completely off base. She was thrilled to be here. Perhaps she even hoped to be accepted into the Sisterhood one day.

"Keeper." Ariana announced in a loud clear voice. "The Sisterhood of Hecate pledge their loyalty and service to you. The High Priestess will see you in her chambers. Your friends will be properly attired for the evening meal." A short pause before she whispered. "Their safety is sacrosanct as is the girl Sue."

"I look forward to meet your High Priestess." I said loud enough for all to hear.

"Keeper! Keeper! Keeper!" The host of beauties shouted as Ariana and I headed into the temple proper.

A great stone edifice with great metal doors adorned with the image of the goddess and surrounding her the phases of the moon her daughter. The doors swung silently outward. Ariana left me at the threshold. I stepped into the temple and a blaze erupted from within. The fire took on human form and began to move to dance. The shape was rough at first, but over time took on a definite female form. She leapt from the brazier and continued to dance leaving smoldering footprints that faded and left blackened remnants behind her. She shed the fire and strode naked to the middle of the structure. I met her there eager to see her up close.

Her body glistened with sweat that ran in rivulets down her perfect skin. She was perfect. The High Priestess went on point, pirouetted, and gave me a look at her from all angles. Somehow, I knew she was no longer just the High Priestess but the avatar of Hecate.

"How do you like the view Keeper?" She said her voice carrying the authority of the divine.

"Nice ass and tits to die for." I told her.

"Thanks, but that isn't the view I meant." She purred as the sound of grinding stone came from above me.

"The ceiling is splitting open." I said looking up as she slid into my arms. "No way!" I cried out when I saw the orb filling the sky. "Where the fuck are, we?"

"I think you know." The possessed woman whispered in my ear.

"We can't be." I said as I felt the pull of gravity. "It feels like we are on the Earth, but we aren't. That's the Earth above us. I don't understand."

"If I were to tell you that a sphere of super dense matter was deposited into the core of this moon would that help?"

"Impressive feat of engineering." I said as she pressed her equally impressive tits against my chest. "What can I do for you Hecate?"

"I want a baby or at least a deposit if you get my meaning." She moaned.

"I don't know." I said, and she went for it. "That's a good little girl. Drop and give me... Oh yeah!"

For a goddess of magic and the moon the bitch could suck a mean cock. I slid my fingers into her hair and started fucking her face like a god damn champ. I cursed and growled as she easily took my offering. While the head of my dick tickled her tonsils, I undressed. She was so caught up in the moment she didn't detect my reality bubble when it came into being. I didn't change the surroundings, but I did change the rules inside of it.

"Come here you." I said and pulled the possessed woman to her feet. "Hold on tight."

I told her as I grabbed her by the hips, lifted her up, and inverted her. I brought her pussy to my mouth as she continued sucking me off. I locked my knees and ate her out as she gleefully deep throated me. I buried my tongue between her labia and worked on the logistics of my attack. My tongue slithered deep and swelled inside of her. She let out a squeal of delight as we pleasured each other. We seemed equally surprised when she climaxed as soon as she did. She gasped for breath and whimpered my title.

"Keeper."

The High Priestess begged for my cock and I gave it to her. I flipped her upright and with her help impaled her on my cock. She kissed me as I slowly moved my hips. Her legs wrapped around me and we stood there making love. I cupped her ass cheeks and massaged them as we fucked.

"You are up to something." Hecate said through her High Priestess. "What?"

"You mean this." I said as I created a clone of myself inside of the reality bubble.

"Oh! What?" She moaned as he knelt and began tonguing her ass. "Two? UNNNN! Sneaky devil!"

"You deserve it." I told her as my clone worked two fingers into her ass.

"You dare?!" The goddess whimpered as her ass was prepped for fucking.

"To have the chance of violating you, anything." I growled as my clone stood and took aim. "Here it comes."

"Defiler!" She moaned as my clone's cock slowly opened her backdoor up. "Violator! Oh shit! It is in!"

"You should see your expression." I laughed as I picked up speed.

"Louis." She moaned as her appearance mirrored Jarael perfectly. "You hunger for this one." She moaned as I tagged teamed her. "Fuck my ass and pussy Louis!" She begged in Jarael's voice.

"I'm going to drain my balls in you." I promised, and her pussy squeezed me.

"I was a poor anal virgin." She growled taking on Naiah's persona. "Blue skin, just like dear old Kali. Tell me what you want Louis. I can give it to you."

"I can mimic quite a few abilities." I told her. "With limitations of course."

"Pick one near and dear to your heart. Something I can give you without those pesky limitations." She grunted as my cocks reach deep into her. "Almost there." She warned me, and I stopped moving. "No! That's just mean." She complained in an almost girl-like tone.

"Patience." I told her. "I had fun playing Spiderman with my sister. That was pretty damn epic." I told her as I began moving again. "How's that?"

"You know I love how you feel inside of me." She growled as she borrowed Mary Jane Watson's face. "What about shapeshifting?" She whispered. "It could be our little secret. I am almost there! No! Damn it, Louis!" She snapped when I stopped a second time. "You are killing me here!"

"Third time's the charm." I told her. "Shapeshifting huh?" I asked, and she nodded. "How does it work?"

"Just think of whoever you want to be and poof." She growled as I instructed my clone to take over and pound her as hard and fast as he could. "Shit! Oh shit! So good baby! Give it to me hard!" She begged as he slammed into her with almost brutal force. "YES!" Her back arched as she climaxed, her face pointed skyward, and a blinding radiance shooting from her eyes and open mouth.

"The goddess has left the building." I whimpered as I emptied my balls into her pussy and ass. "Well done clone."

"Well done Keeper." My clone replied. "Tata must dash."

He disappeared just as the doors to the temple opened. What a scene. My cock was buried deep in the black-haired beauty as the trio strolled in. Jarael whistled when she saw my erect length as I pulled it free of the High Priestess. Naiah cursed in her native language while Sue Tsun praised me for as she put it, fucked the living hell out of the High Priestess.

"A job well done is its own reward." I exclaimed. "A hot towel would be nice about now."

"How about a hot mouth?" Jarael offered.

"If you do that, I won't be responsible for what follows." I moaned as she knelt and took me in her mouth. "Oh boy."

The Priestess snapped out of her post possession fugue. She blinked a few times and looked down. She clapped, and servants appeared carrying dishes full of food, drink, and cradled in one of their arms a black silk robe. Jarael cursed when a body servant handed her a hot towel. I was cleaned and helped into the robe. It was soft and comfortable. If this kept up, I was going to be spoiled beyond redemption.

"Dinner is served." The High Priestess declared.

We were seated by our rank. I sat at the head of the table with the High Priestess to my right and surprisingly Jarael to my left. Her pale exotic beauty won her the same ranking as the one-time vessel of a goddess. Naiah sat next to Jarael while Sue was situated to the right of the Priestess. The Asian looked like she was in seventh heaven.

"Is it rude to speak during a meal here?" I asked.

"No." The black-haired beauty purred. "What would you like to talk about?"

"Is the goddess pleased with how things turned out?" I asked, and she blushed. "I'll take that as a yes. Sue, what are your long-term goals?"

"Me? As I mentioned before I want to be a surgeon. I want to heal the sick and cure diseases." She stammered.

"I think that is a noble cause don't you Priestess?"

"Yes." She said and paused as she gathered her nerve. "I have a name."

"You never told me. You were rather busy before." I said, and she smiled.

"Artemis." She said awkwardly. "You are smiling Keeper."

"I want to be Sue's patron. I suspect being a member of the Sisterhood would greatly improve her career path." I said, and Sue broke down and cried while Artemis made a thoughtful expression. "I'll understand if I am overstepping my office."

"I can't help with that." Artemis said after a long silence. "If she were one of your Sentinels, she would have unlimited access to the archives and a generous stipend from the temple held for just this situation."

"I leave it up to her." I said seeing the fear creep into Sue's face when the word Sentinel was brought up. "I want the decision to be hers. Whatever she decides I won't be upset or disappointed. It is her life to live as she sees fit." I explained, and a gasp of surprise could be heard from members of the Sisterhood. "What?"

"That is a touchy subject." Artemis said her voice cool and bordering on hostile.

"Is it the same reason why the world looks so pristine?" I asked, and the energy changed again. A surge of power enveloped the High Priestess as she was possessed again.