XXX-Mas Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate was a pretty woman with straight, shoulder length blonde hair. She had a good tan, and even though she was raised near a beach, she didn't complain during the cold Parkersboro winters. She kept herself fit and her lithe body displayed that. Plus, she was on her feet all day, always moving. She had a nice, cute, round butt and perky, B-cup breasts. Also, she was incredibly smart. Obviously, working as a nurse might indicate that, but she was very bright and well-read. Scott was attracted to her in all ways. And that's what kept him warm on nights like this one.

Scott was an optimist, a very positive person. It was never fun to come home to a dark house, but he understood. Kate worked crazy hard, so Scott understood her urge to pass out as soon as she got home. As Scott got to his dark room and saw her sleeping form on her side in the bed, he still smiled. It was always good to have someone to go home to, you know? As he disrobed and got cleaned up, his wife began moving around.

"Hi baby." she groaned out, half asleep.

"Hey." Scott replied. "Long day?" he asked.

"You have no idea." Kate replied. "People got into the holiday spirit a bit early."

Scott laughed as he slipped into bed behind his wife. He curled up behind her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She smiled and reached behind her to ruffle his hair.

"I love you." she purred.

"I love you too." Scott replied. He took off his glasses and put them on the bedside table. He didn't know how tired he was, because minutes later, sleep was about to overcome him.

But... before that could happen, he was startled from his revere as he heard a noise from downstairs. He wanted to ignore it, but he knew this wasn't the best area of town, so slipping into some pajama pants and putting on his glasses again, he went to investigate.

He stepped downstairs and began looking around. He turned on the lights and glanced around, making sure the coast was clear. As he went into the living room, he flicked on the light switch that controlled the Christmas tree. As the white light of the trees shown through the living room, Scott breathed a sigh of relief, realizing the house was empty. Then, suddenly...

"My..." purred an unfamiliar voice from behind him. With a jump, he spun around, and his eyes widened. There was a woman behind him.

"You've grown." the woman finished. At first, he didn't recognize her, but then, a memory popped into his mind. A memory from long ago. He suddenly remembered.

"Little Scotty Baker." The woman said. "Time has been very kind to you." she admired, looking at him.

Scott definitely remembered her. She was Mrs. Thomas, his next door neighbor... from his childhood. She stood before him, and she looked exactly the same as he remembered. Like, exactly the same as she did when he was thirteen. She seemingly hadn't aged a day. Now that she was in front of him, all the memories came flooding back to him.

There was a time when he had all her details memorized. In his younger years, he had had something of an infatuation with her. To put it simply, Mrs. Thomas single-handedly sent Scott into puberty. Even though she was their neighbor, and his parents' friend, young Scott had been obsessed with her. And it was pretty obvious why. She was the type of woman any guy would obsess over.

Mrs. Thomas was a gorgeous blonde with enormous breasts. When he was younger, adults like his parents seemed boring and dull. Adults like Mrs. Thomas seemed way more fun. Whenever there were get-togethers, she was the life of the party. Scott didn't deal with her a lot and he didn't have a doubt that she knew what she was doing to him. Whenever he got the chance, his greedy eyes would gaze at her massive knockers, pouring from whatever revealing top she chose to wear. They always looked so round, and smooth, and perky. Scott remembered the way they would bounce, and the way her nipples would show through her tops. Scott remembered the way she would shake her butt when she walked. He remembered how smooth and shiny her long legs looked whenever she wore tight little shorts. And then there were those lucky days when Scott would catch her sunbathing in her bikini. Those were the good days.

But the thing he remembered most wasn't her big breasts, or her round ass, or her long legs. No, the thing he remembered most was her hair. He remembered how blonde and shiny it was, like golden silk. He remembered the way it curled lightly, and the way it glowed in the sun. To a young man like him, she looked like an angel.

He now had that same feeling as she stood there in his living room. There was something otherworldly about her. She shone in the darkness in an almost unnatural way. She was literally glowing. Scott was just staring at her, mouth slightly open. Scott blinked his eyes rapidly, trying to clear this incomparable image from his mind.

"Do you not remember me?" she asked, toying with her top.

"You can't be here." Scott began. "How are you here?" She simply smiled at his confusion. Scott again noted the unnatural glow about her and the fact that she hadn't aged a day. His eyes suddenly widened. "Are you... are you a... ghost?"

Mrs. Thomas laughed.

"No, Scott... not quite." she said. "I am..." she began, as if choosing her words carefully. "I'm an apparition. A projection based off your mind, your memories, your innermost thoughts. I assure you, the real Mrs. Thomas is alive and well, and still having a grand old time, although she is not quite as perky as she used to be." she said, running her fingers over her jutting breasts. "I am here at the behest of a very powerful being, a being who recognizes the great tragedy you are playing a part of, and if you don't change now, great tragedy will befall you."

"This... this can't be real!" Scott began. "I've lost my mind!"

"No, I am afraid this is very, very real." Mrs. Thomas purred. She approached him, and the moving air carried her memorable, perfumed scent to his nose, bringing back a slew of sense memories. Scott didn't know what to make of this, and he began to panic.

"I need to go." he began. "I need to go." He ducked around her and tried to walk away.

"Scott, I'm afraid what is about to happen must happen and there is nothing that can be done to change that. You can't just go back to bed. You can't just ignore this. This has to happen. This has to play out." Mrs. Thomas said coolly. Scott stopped and turned to look at her.

"What's about to happen?" he asked. She smiled.

"While I might not be a ghost, tonight... you will be meeting the real thing. You will be meeting three spirits who will show you the error of your ways. Three spirits who will show how badly you are wasting your life, how you are missing out on true, soul-fulfilling happiness." Mrs. Thomas said.

"No, Mrs. Thomas. I am happy. I am fulfilled." Scott replied. Mrs. Thomas laughed.

"Scott, once you see what you are missing out on, you will realize how bad you have it." Mrs. Thomas claimed. "But don't take it from me alone, I am sure the three spirits you are about to meet will convince you."

"Three spirits on Christmas Eve...?" Scott wondered. "Wait, is this like that story?" he asked. She smiled.

"You would be amazed how many things that you might think are fake that are in fact very, very real." she claimed, jutting out her round chest at him. He couldn't help but glance down at them. Even though he knew this was simply an apparition, the fact that this was Mrs. Thomas, and that she was just like he remembered her, and her breasts were just as big and full as ever, and her perfume was hitting his nose... his dick had stiffened to full readiness. Without looking down, Mrs. Thomas smiled knowingly. She knew how she affected Scott. She knew she had him wrapped around her finger. He looked back up at her.

"What are they trying to convince me to do? What are they going to show me?" Scott asked.

"Exactly what you need to see." Mrs. Thomas answered. "And when this is over, you will be brought back here. Back to your home. Back to your wife. It is up to you to decide where to go from there."

"Wait, where am I going?" Scott asked. She smiled brightly. Suddenly, the lights of the Christmas tree glowed brighter and brighter, till the whole room was filled with white light.

And when the light disappeared, Scott was in a whole new place.

************

When the light dimmed, Scott stood in a familiar place, his childhood home. And it was just like he remembered it. All the decorations were the same, everything was the same. Scott stood frozen until he saw other people run around him, towards the tree. He looked down and his eyes widened.

He saw himself.

He saw the 14-year-old him approach the Christmas tree. Scott was stunned by this. He was looking at himself from the past. And it was strange. He saw the younger him, at that awkward, teenage stage, still young, but growing. Scott couldn't stop studying himself. This was so strange to be seeing himself, reliving this Christmas memory. As he looked, his two older brothers joined him. His oldest brother Ken was twelve years older than him, and he was married with a little boy. His wife was there too. His other older brother Joe was four years older than him.

As his parents and family entered the room, older Scott simply stood there in the middle. No one seemed to see him or acknowledge him in any way. Scott remembered this day, one of his favorite Christmases. And now, he was re-living it.

"They can't see you, Scott." A posh, slightly-accented voice said from behind him as he felt a hand on his shoulder. Scott jumped and turned around. Behind him was an unfamiliar figure.

This woman was out of place for a lot of reasons. Scott's first thought was that this woman was from an era long past, like she could have been a woman that landed at Plymouth Rock. Like a puritan or something. She looked to be older, maybe in her 40's. She wasn't a bad looking woman, but she wasn't stunning or anything like that. She had a very classical, old fashioned look about her. She was very pale, but still very pretty. Her sunken hazel eyes conveyed a sense of sadness. Her red-hair was gathered in a long, tight pony-tail, hanging down her back. She wore an old-fashioned dress that was light blue and seemed kinda haggard and dusty. The dress was a bit bulky, but it was clear the older woman had a pretty decent body.

But now was not the time to be checking anyone out. Because Scott had no idea who this woman was, why she was here and why he was here.

"Who are you?" a startled Scott asked as Christmas carried on uninterrupted around him.

"Hello Scott Baker." the woman said before pausing, searching for her words. "I am... the Ghost of Christmas Past."

"What?" Scott asked with almost a laugh at how ridiculous this situation was. This was a ghost? A spirit? What? Was this really happening to him? She looked so real. She looked as real as anyone else, and she could touch him and interact with him. She didn't look like a ghost you see in movies. She looked like a real person. But despite Scott's confusion, the woman was nonplussed.

"You can call me Emily." the woman said. She walked up next to him and examined the family enjoying the holiday. "What a lovely family... you looked like a strong young man even then."

"What is this? How are we here? Why are we here?" Scott stammered, beyond confused.

"We are here to examine your past Christmas experiences, and show you the error of your ways. Show you what you are missing out on." Emily explained.

"What do you mean?" Scott asked. "I've done everything right. I mean, I've lived alright. I've done right by others. I'm happy and healthy." Emily laughed lightly and turned to look back at the family opening gifts under the tree.

"I had a family like this once. A little boy and a little girl. A beautiful family, before..." she began, tailing off. Scott didn't push the issue. "Now, this particular experience isn't to show a mistake you made, but to show you the ways of the world. Christmas is a time of joy... of indulgence... of fully embracing the pleasures of the world. The mistake you've made is maintaining the idea that the best holiday gifts are the ones you find under a tree. Observe..." she said, gesturing towards him with her finger and leading him to a window. Outside, the snow was falling lightly. Emily pointed to the house next door, Mrs. Thomas's house. She pointed at a man approaching her front door, a guy that looked about 40 or so.

"Now, who is that?" Emily asked.

"Oh, man, I forgot about him. That's Mr. Dale, he did a lot of work at the Church. Every year, him and his wife would bake cookies, and hand them out on Christmas." Scott said.

"Quite right. Now, your neighbor, Mrs. Thomas... that's a woman who understands Christmas. Who understands how to achieve joy, to indulge in the ways of the world." They watched as Mrs. Thomas answered the door in her thin Christmas robe. They watched them talk at the doorway before she invited him inside.

"Now... let's go over there, see where things are at maybe... fifteen minutes from now." Emily began. With that, she snapped her fingers, and both Scott and her were suddenly inside the living room of Mrs. Thomas. There was silence for a few moments, before...

"AHHHHHH! FUCK YES!" Mrs. Thomas screamed out from upstairs. Scott could hear the creaking of the bed from above. "Fuck me, Ted. FUCK ME!"

Scott's eyes widened as he realized what he was hearing. He looked at Emily and she smiled lightly.

"Mr. Thomas was not a strong presence around this house. He traveled the world on long business trips and the like, leaving his poor wife unsatisfied. So, she indulges. She takes the pleasure she needs, damn the consequences. As she should." Emily explained firmly.

"Wait, what?" Scott asked incredulous. "You're on her side? She's cheating on her husband. And so is Mr. Dale! He's cheating on his wife! On Christmas!"

"And that's the point, Scott." Emily began. "Too many people go through life not knowing the pleasures that await them. That could be theirs. They deceive themselves with notions of religion or ethics, when in the end, none of that matters. What matters is the living. The experience. Living life to its fullest. Experiencing everything that there is to experience. And that's why this is happening to you, Scott. That is why we are here."

"What do you mean?" Scott asked.

"I'll put it plainly... Scott Baker, you need to start cheating on your wife." Emily said simply.

"What?" he asked with a laugh. "Are you serious?"

"Scott, we have observed your marriage, studied it. To put it bluntly, Kate does not match up to you. She is a waste of your time and your talents. Especially when there is so much..." she paused, and rolled her eyes slightly, as if hesitant to continue. "Pussy... out there for the taking. A man like you could have it all, but instead you saddle yourself with a woman who you know is beneath you, out of some sense of ingrained obligation. And the fact is you refuse to take what you really want. Now Mrs. Thomas... she took what she wanted. Mr. Dale... he took what he wanted. And they should both be commended for it."

"So, wait a minute... I have a spirit, a ghost... taking me to my past, all just to try to convince me to cheat on my wife?" Scott asked incredulously.

"Oh, we will convince you to cheat on your wife. That is certain. It is vital that you do." she said, facing him. "It is vital for you not only to have a life well-lived, but for your personal success as well. Now, let's move on..."

Emily snapped her fingers, and they were both suddenly in the middle of a bar on Christmas Eve.

"Scott, this is from ten years ago. When..." Emily began.

"When I met Kate." Scott finished. He remembered this night clearly. The party was at a local bar, and he had been invited by a friend of his. He didn't know a lot of people, though he was pretty sociable, so he was not bored.

"Look over there..." Emily pointed, looking even more out of place in her conservative, old-fashioned dress. Scott looked over and saw a younger, slightly slimmer version of himself, chatting at a bar with a buddy of his. "In thirty minutes, you lock eyes with Kate for the first time, and its true love... for her at least. You can't blame her. You're a fine specimen of a man. And you feel a connection, sure, one you think is love, but that feeling blinds you from that deep, physical connection you need. Observe..."

Emily and Scott watched for a while, watched that moment where Kate and Scott bumped into each other at the bar as she was ordering drinks. She was visiting with friends from out of town, so this was the first time they ever could have met. They watched young Scott make conversation with Kate, a chat that soon became flirting. Kate looked beautiful, in a simple blue dress and looking well-made up. They watched the couple move closer, becoming more intimate already. After a bit, Kate stepped away to go to the restroom, and they noticed the goofy look on Scott's face as Kate stepped away, a look that indicated the affection he already had for her.

"Now watch..." Emily said pointedly. At this point, someone new entered the picture. A voluptuous blonde in a hot pink dress sidled up next to Scott. Scott listened in on this conversation.

"God, I've been trying to get you alone all night." the blonde said.

"What?" Scott asked.

"Oh yeah, I've had my eye on you since you walked in." she said. She was drop dead gorgeous. Her dress was like silk, clinging to her curves. And she had curves. Massive, round breasts, jutting out in front of her. Her round ass was impressive and firm and perfect. Her slim dress was low-cut, showing off her cavernous cleavage. Her legs were long and sexy, and she wore matching pink high heels. This outfit was not built for winter weather, but it was doubtful she cared. She would rather look good than be practical.

"Why's that?" Scott asked.

"Cause you looked so good!" she said forcefully, sipping her drink.

"Well, I'm, uh, flattered." Scott stammered.

"So, what do you think of me?" she said, standing back, dropping her arms to her sides, straightening her dress, letting him examine her.

"Well, uh... you look great." Scott said. She smiled.

"You're cute. I like you." she said. "My name's Samantha and I don't like to waste time. I'm hot. You're hot. Why don't we get out of here and go back to my place?" Scott nearly choked on his drink.

"What?" he asked the platinum blonde. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah. I don't mess around. It's Christmas! Let's have some fun. Let's give some gifts to each other. Let's just go back to my place and do some filthy, disgusting things to each other. I guarantee you won't regret it." she said confidently.

"Uh, I don't know about that." he said, not at all experienced with a woman being so aggressive and forward.

"C'mon, baby. This isn't a joke. Look at me. Are you really turning this down?" she said with a perfectly plucked eyebrow raised, her hands on her hips, showcasing her juicy body for him.

"Shouldn't you know my name first?" Scott asked. She smiled.

"That makes it better, doesn't it?" she said. "I don't even know your name and I want to fuck your brains out."

Scott spied Kate emerge from the bathroom. He turned back to Samantha.

"I'll have to pass on that, I think." Scott said. "Sorry, Samantha." She pouted.

"Are you seriously gonna pass on this?" she asked, a little annoyed.

"That's... not how I work." Scott replied. She narrowed her eyes at him.

"Well..." she began. "I guess I'll have to rock someone else's world then." she said, setting her empty glass down firmly and sauntering away.

Older Scott looked away from his younger form to the spirit next to him. Her pale, slim lips curled ever so slightly.