Aunt Shelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,346 Followers

So, taking a deep breath, Brian entered the room, standing at the foot of the bed and staring at Shelly's naked body. He eased onto the bed, gently pushing her leg to the side and opening and exposing her naked pussy. He crawled forward until her pussy was right in front of his face, drawing a deep breath and smelling her. Then he stuck his tongue out and licked her softly, tasting her. When nothing happened, he licked her again, and again, this time sliding his tongue between her pussy lips and tasting her center.

Now she sighed, shifting on the bed, her legs opening wider. Brian began to lick and suck her pussy, tasting her juices as they began to flow. He loved the taste of her pussy. He ate and licked and sucked with joy, delighting as the flow of juices became more and more copious. He grabbed her clit between his lips and teased it with his tongue, sucking on it the whole time. Finally Shelly groaned out loud, arching her back as she came, coming awake at the same time, reaching down to caress Brian's head as he continued to suck her pussy.

"Oh, Brian, that was so nice," she breathed, running her hand through his hair. "What a wonderful way to wake up. Come up here and let me suck your cock for a little bit," she said, pulling his hair gently.

Brian lifted himself from her pussy, juices smeared across his face, and crawled up her body, licking her nipples on the way to her mouth where he kissed her, swirling his tongue with hers and letting her taste herself on him. She pulled him up further, getting him to kneel on either side of her head, his cock hanging in her face. He watched as she opened her mouth and began to suck on him. He was hard as a rock and just dying to cum. Shelly sucked on him for several minutes, again enjoying the taste of her young nephew's cock in her mouth.

"Now you can fuck me," she said, releasing his cock from her mouth. "Let me get on my hands and knees and you can fuck me from behind," she said. "You should stand up, it's easier that way."

Brian got to his feet as Shelly rolled over, pushing onto her knees, her ass and pussy pointing at him.

"Go ahead, Brian, fuck me," Shelly said, reaching around behind herself with one hand and pulling her pussy open. "Stick that big cock in me," she said.

Brian rubbed his cock in her open pussy, getting it nice and wet, then pushed himself into her, again feeling her velvety warmth enveloping him as he buried himself inside of her. Shelly was sighing as he began to saw his cock in and out of her pussy. He loved the way her pussy grasped his cock and milked it each time he filled her. He fucked her for several minutes like this, reveling in the sensation of her pussy on his cock.

"Now fuck my ass," Shelly said, reaching behind herself and grabbing his slippery cock in her hand. "Stick your cock in my ass," she repeated.

"You sure?" Brian asked. "I've never done that."

"You'll love it," Shelly assured him. "I want your cock in my ass," she said, pulling him from her pussy and placing the head of his cock against her asshole. "Now push it in," she said, using her hand to pull her ass cheeks open.

Brian felt incredible resistance as he tried to push his cock into Shelly's ass. And then suddenly his cock slid in almost three inches as Shelly gasped, then groaned as his huge cock suddenly split her open. Her hand was still wrapped around the shaft of his cock and she held him, adjusting to his size. Then she slowly released him, pressing back against him.

"Go ahead, slowly," she instructed. "Loosen me up a bit and then fuck the shit out of me," she said, laughing. "God, your cock is so big," she gasped as he pushed forward, three or four more inches sliding into her ass.

Then he pushed forward again, this time succeeding in burying his cock in his aunt's ass. He stopped, feeling his pulse throbbing deep inside of her. Her ass sphincter squeezed his cock, making him even harder. Slowly he pulled back, withdrawing his cock a bit, then pushed back in. Slowly he began to worm his cock in and out of her ass, a few inches at a time, until he was finally able to slide his entire cock in and out. Then he began to fuck her, her ass even tighter than her pussy. Shelly was moaning and groaning as he continued to fuck her ass. With one hand she had reached beneath herself and was rubbing her clit and jamming fingers into her pussy as he fucked her ass. Then Brian groaned as he lost control and began to cum.

"Yes, yes," Shelly cried out. "Cum in my ass. Fill my ass with your cum."

Brian groaned as Shelly clenched her ass on his cock, his balls spasming as they emptied into the depths of her bowels. He finally stopped cumming and his cock remained hard, ensconced in her ass. Finally he began to shrink and slowly his cock slid from Shelly's ass, shiny and covered with his cum.

"Oh, Brian, that was so nice," Shelly gasped, falling onto her face on the bed. "You can go clean yourself up. And don't forget to be here in the morning," she said, laying there, cum oozing from her ass.

Brian went to the bathroom to clean himself and then left, seeing Shelly just laying on the bed, her eyes closed. He went downstairs and dressed, leaving the same way he entered, a big smile on his face as he faced the day.

The next few days were the same. He would go to Shelly's in the morning and suck her pussy. Then she would suck him and have him fuck her. Sometimes in the pussy, sometimes in the ass. When he fucked her in the pussy, she always made him suck her clean afterwards. Then one morning when he went over, he was going up the stairs when he heard some noise coming from Shelly's bedroom. She had never been awake when he arrived before, so he was surprised to hear her.

Going into her room, he was stopped in his tracks by the sight of Shelly on her back with her head towards him with another woman on top of her in a 69, her face buried in Shelly's pussy and Shelly's tongue slithering in and out of the pussy in front of her. Brian obliquely noticed that the pussy was shaved as his mouth fell open.

Shelly noticed him and brought one finger to her lips, indicating that he should be quiet. Then she brought her legs up around the back of the woman on top of her, clamping them around her back and holding her tight as she sucked her pussy. Shelly indicated for Brian to approach and she began to saw three fingers in and out of the pussy above her face, sticking her tongue out to lick also.

When Brian got close, Shelly reached out with one hand and grabbed him by his cock which was hard and sticking out in front of him. She pulled him close, the whole time continuing to lick and frig the pussy in front of her. Brian realized that she wanted him to straddle her head and he got onto the bed, his cock above Shelly's face and pointing at the pussy Shelly was sucking.

Shelly grabbed his cock and positioned it so that it was resting at the entrance to the woman's pussy. She grabbed his ass and pulled and Brian pushed forward, driving his cock all the way into the pussy, feeling it impossibly tight, yielding to his cock as he buried himself in her. He heard her cry out and felt her try to rise up, but Shelly's legs effectively held her down and soon she was again sucking Shelly's pussy while Brian began to fuck her pussy. Shelly would lick her pussy and Brian's cock as it slid in and out.

Brian quickly found himself ready to cum, so tight was the pussy that he was fucking. He lost control and began to cum, filling the pussy he was fucking. Shelly had her mouth glued to the juncture of his cock and the pussy, sucking at the cum that was escaping around the edges. When Brian finished cumming Shelly pulled his cock from the pussy and glued her mouth to it, licking and sucking, drinking up the cum cocktail that filled her. When she finished, she smiled up at Brian, pussy all over her face.

"I've got something for you to suck," Shelly said, squeezing with her legs. "But no peeking. It has to be a secret. You have to promise."

"I promise," Brian heard from between Shelly's thighs.

Shelly directed Brian to move around to the other end, cautioning him with her fingers to her mouth to be quiet. It was lucky she had cautioned him, because when Brian moved around and saw the woman kneeling there above Shelly's pussy, her mouth open and her eyes closed tight, he almost screamed out loud. Frozen with shock, Brian crawled up onto the bed, kneeling in front of the woman, looking down as he slid his cock into his mother's mouth, her lips closing around the shaft as she sucked him.

"Remember, no peeking and suck him until he cums," Shelly instructed.

Brian knelt there in terror watching as his mother sucked his cock. And she sucked it really good. She had no trouble sucking his entire ten inches into her mouth, easily swallowing him. He could see that Shelly had returned to eating his mother's pussy and that she in turn was working on his cock even harder. His mother's hands slid around to hold him by his ass, his cock deep in her throat as she milked him. He felt one of her fingers making circles around his asshole and then press against it. She sucked him harder and he groaned, momentarily relaxing and allowing the finger that was pressing lightly against his asshole to suddenly press harder and slide into his ass.

Brian groaned and his balls exploded, cum shooting from his cock into his mother's mouth where she greedily gulped and swallowed, sucking him and keeping her finger buried in his ass. Finally he stopped cumming and his mother sucked every last drop from his cock. As she let his cock slide from her mouth, her finger also slid from his ass. He looked down as she knelt there with her eyes squeezed shut, licking her lips and swallowing the last of his cum.

"You came like crazy, Beth," Shelly said, licking her pussy once more.

"Mmm, that was so good," Brian's mother said.

"You can go now," Shelly said to Brian. "And thank you," she said. "Say thank you, Beth," Shelly said.

"Thank you," Brian's mother said. "I loved your cock."

"It is a nice cock, isn't it?" Shelly asked when Brian had gone, releasing Beth so they could both sit on the bed.

"Wonderful," Beth agreed. "And so big, too."

"Yes, I like that part myself," Shelly laughed.

"I can't believe how you've corrupted me," Beth said with a laugh. "I'm such a slut now."

"You've always been one, you were just afraid to let it show," Shelly said with a laugh. "We're all sluts. And they're all studs, there to service us."

"If only Bill knew," Beth said, shaking her head. "He'd never believe it."

"My brother," Shelly said. "People have always underestimated him."

"Well, I've got to go," Beth said. "Thanks for the fun."

"See you soon," Shelly said, rolling over on her back and watching as Beth dressed. "Brian did a great job on the yard the other day. Thanks for sending him over."

"He's such a good boy," Beth said. "I'm pretty lucky."

"Yes, you certainly are," Shelly agreed, bursting out laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"See you later," Shelly said through her laughter.

The next morning Brian showed up and woke Shelly with his tongue, happily sucking her pussy until she came, then fucking her and then sucking her again. When he finished and was sitting back, watching Shelly suck his cock clean, she stopped, looking up at him.

"So, how did you like fucking your mother?" she asked. "And having her suck your cock?"

"I almost died when I realized it was her," Brian confessed. "But her pussy felt just great and she really sucks good. It's just so strange when I see her at home now. She just acts like mom, but I know another side of her and she doesn't realize that I know. It's sort of weird."

"Well, I'll arrange for her to come over again soon, that way you can fuck her again. But next time I want you to suck her pussy. I'd love to watch you eating the pussy that you came into the world through. And you'll fuck her in the ass, too. How does that sound?"

"Great!" Brian agreed. "But what if she sees me?"

"She won't. I'll make sure of that. Now suck my pussy one more time and then you can go," Shelly said, laying back and spreading her legs.

When Brian arrived the next morning, he heard noise from the bedroom as he went up the stairs. Expecting to see Shelly with his mother again, he was surprised to see her laying on top of some man, his cock in her mouth, her pussy plastered all over his face. Since she was facing the door, Shelly saw him immediately, putting her finger to her lips to indicate he should be silent and motioning for him to come closer. Brian knelt at the foot of the bed and watched as Shelly sucked the man's cock right in front of him.

He was totally startled when Shelly indicated that she wanted him to continue sucking the man's cock. He shook his head to say no, but the look on Shelly's face made him realize that he'd better do what she wanted or there would be no more fun. Shelly reached out and took his hand, pulling him to the man's cock and wrapping his hand around the shaft as she continued to suck on it. It was warm and smooth and soft and hard and Brian could feel it pulsing in his hand. Then Shelly indicated that he should suck on it and she pushed herself to a sitting position, keeping her pussy firmly planted on the man's face.

"No peeking," Shelly said as the man started when Brian opened his mouth and lowered it around the man's cock, finally closing his lips on the shaft and tasting a cock for the first time in his life. "Just enjoy," Shelly said, reaching down and tousling the man's hair.

Brian found the taste and texture of the cock interesting and surprisingly enjoyable. He began to lick and suck on it the way Shelly had done to him, realizing that he was doing it right when he tasted precum leaking from the tip of the man's cock. Brian continued to lick and suck the man's cock, enjoying the experience and now determined to make him cum. He felt the cock grow larger in his mouth and then he was surprised when cum began spurting hotly into his mouth. He felt it coat his mouth, the taste filling him as quickly as his mouth filled. He had to swallow to make room and found that the taste, while different, was definitely good. He continued to suck and swallow, not stopping until he could get no more cum from it. Only then did he let it go, looking up to see Shelly smiling hugely at him.

"Wasn't that nice?" Shelly said, smiling at him.

Brian wasn't sure whether she was talking to him or the man, but either way he knew not to say anything. But he nodded in agreement, licking his lips.

"Did you like that, Bill?" Shelly asked, seeing the total shock on Brian's face as he realized that he had just sucked his father's cock. "I told you your little sister would take care of you," she said, affirming his suspicion. "Now, remember, no peeking," she said, indicating to Brian that he should go.

Brian staggered down the stairs, in shock at the thought of his father fucking his sister, his aunt, and the fact that he had sucked his cock. And he had fucked his mother and she had sucked his cock. And nobody knew but him and Shelly. He shook his head as he dressed, slipping out of the house and going home. When he got there, he found it difficult to be normal with his mother, who noticed that he was behaving oddly but didn't know why.

The next morning Brian was pleased to find Shelly alone in her bed, still asleep. He crawled between her legs and happily glued his mouth to her smooth bald pussy, loving the taste as he felt her begin to stir as his tongue awakened her. When he felt her hand on his head, encouraging him, he crawled up her body, his cock sliding easily into her open pussy. Brian loved the sensation of his cock in his Aunt Shelly's pussy. It was so tight and hot and wet and he thrust his hips back and forth with abandon, feeling Shelly thrust up against him each time. Finally he came, his cum shooting up into her pussy which milked him ferociously as he pumped his hot load into her. When he finally finished cumming, his cock slid out of Shelly's pussy as he reversed himself, once more gluing his mouth to her pussy, this time sucking it full of their combined cum. He felt Shelly pull him so that he was laying on top of her and then he felt her mouth on his cock, sucking him clean while he sucked her pussy. When they had both finished, they lay there catching their breath.

"Brian, you are so wonderful!" Shelly said finally. "And such a fine lover, too."

"I love sucking and fucking you," he said.

"And did you enjoy sucking your father's cock yesterday?" she asked.

"Well, I didn't know it was him," Brian replied defensively.

"Did you enjoy it not knowing who it was?" Shelly persisted in asking.

"Well, yeah, I did like it," Brian conceded.

"Did you like the taste?"

"Yes. Not really at first, but then, yeah, it tasted good. Not as good as your pussy, but it was okay."

"Did you like it when he came in your mouth?"

"That sort of surprised me, how much cum there was. But it was okay. Sort of sticky, you know, but I liked it. It wasn't that much different than sucking your pussy after I cum in it, just more concentrated, I guess."

"That's good," Shelly told him. "If you have that attitude, you're going to have a lot of fun. I'll see to it. Now eat my pussy once more for me and then you can go."

"Mmm," Brian said, once more sliding his tongue up his aunt's sweet juicy pussy, not stopping licking and sucking until she came once more, bathing his face yet again with her juices. Shelly kissed him when he finished, licking his face then letting him go. Brian went downstairs and dressed, quietly leaving the house and going home. Going up the stairs, he went into the bathroom, stopping short in his tracks when he saw his sister sitting on the countertop, a big dildo jammed up her pussy.

"Brian!" she exclaimed. "Don't you even knock?" she asked, flustered, pulling the dildo from her pussy as Brian stood there and stared at her. "Now get out," she said, her face crimson as he backed out of the bathroom, the sight of her pussy lips spread apart, her hole gaping at him from being stretched by the dildo.

Brian went to his room, shaking his head in amazement as he thought about what he had just seen. It was obvious that Britta was not a virgin, as the size and amount of the dildo up her pussy testified to. Even though he had cum twice that morning already with Shelly, Brian felt his cock growing rapidly in his pants. Sighing, he dropped his pants and underwear and began to slowly stroke his cock as he pictured his sister with the dildo jammed up her pussy. He was getting close to cumming, precum oozing from the slit of his cock which he used to lubricate his hand as it slid up and down his cock. Just as he was about to cum there was a soft knock on his door and then it pushed open, as he had not shut it completely.

"Brian," he heard as his cock exploded in his hand, "I just wanted to talk to you..." Britta said as she stepped into the room, stopping when she saw Brian with his cock in his hand, cum shooting from the end of it to splash on the floor at her feet. "Oh, god, I'm sorry," she said, backing up. "I'm so sorry," she said, pulling the door shut after her.

"No, no, Britta, it's okay," Brian stammered as he squeezed the last drop of cum from his cock. "I should have closed the door better."

"I didn't mean to see you," she said from the other side of the still open door.

"And I didn't mean to see you," he said. "It's okay. What did you want to talk to me about? You can come in."

"Are you sure?" she said, peeking around the door and seeing that he was still standing there naked.

"Well, you've already seen me, so I guess it doesn't matter. And I've seen you too."

"I'm embarrassed," Britta said, not averting her eyes.

"Well, either come in or close the door or we'll really be answering questions."

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,346 Followers