Aunt Shelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,346 Followers

"Yes," Beth sighed softly. "Yes."

"That's better," Shelley said, kissing her again. "But I want more. Can you do it again, Brian?" Shelley asked.

"Whew, I don't know," Brian admitted, shaking his head. "That was really intense, fucking you and mom sucking both of us and all. I never came so hard in my life."

"You think you could manage with a little help, maybe getting that lovely cock of yours sucked until you get hard again?" Shelley asked.

"Probably," Brian said with a grin.

"I thought so," Shelley laughed. "Youth is such a wonderful thing, isn't it, Beth?"

"Give me that camera, Britta, you little minx," Shelley said with a laugh. "Your mother tells me she caught you sucking your brother's cock today. I'd love to see that. How about giving your mom and I a little show? Brian, you kneel by your mother; Britta, you kneel here by me. Yes, like that. Now suck your brother's cock, Britta, show us your stuff."

Beth's eyes were wide open as her daughter leaned over and sucked the head of her brother's cock into her mouth not a foot in front of her. Shelley lay next to her, the camera at her eye, filming as Britta enthusiastically sucked her brother's cock. It didn't take long for Brian's cock to be fully hard again, standing out in front of him like a pipe as his sister sucked him. Shelley let her left hand slide up Britta's thigh as she sucked her brother's cock, finding her pussy which was soaking wet with her juices.

"That's wonderful, you two," Shelley said. "Now I want to watch you fuck your sister's sweet little pussy with that huge cock of yours, Brian," Shelley said with a laugh. "Kneel over your mother's face like I did, Britta. I think your mom should see this as up close as possible. Come on, Brian, fuck your sister for us. Your mom tells me she's seen you doing it already."

"I've never felt anything in my life that feels as good as Brian's cock in my pussy," Britta said as she scrambled to straddle her mother's face, her pussy so wet that it was dripping.

Beth watching in fascination as Shelley filmed Brian's cock stretching his little sister's pussy wide open and then slowly disappeared inside of her. Soon she had her mouth glued to Britta's clit, sucking on her as Brian's cock slid over her tongue. Shelley was laughing as she watched the three of them through the camera. She couldn't wait to taste Britta's tasty looking pussy.

"Brian, I want you to cum all over your sister's pussy and your mother's face," Shelley told him. "Cover them in cum for me."

"Oh god!" Brian screamed, his cock and balls hurting so much as he began to cum, shooting all over his sister's pussy and his mother's face.

Once again Beth sucked her son's cock until he stopped cumming, then sucked her daughter's pussy clean. She was now past caring about the rightness or wrongness of everything, she was caught up in the lust of the moment and just wanted more and more and more. Brian's cock hadn't subsided at all. It was so hard it was aching.

"God, we just have to do something with that cock," Shelley said, pointing the camera at Brian. "On your hands and knees, Beth; time to take it from behind. Go ahead, Brian, fuck your mother again, except this time she's going to know it's you fucking her. Oh, yes, like that, that's just beautiful," Shelley said as Brian began pounding his mother's pussy doggy style.

Shelley filmed them for several minutes, noticing how Beth's pussy juices were rolling down her inner thighs as Brian worked her pussy out. Then she reached out, wrapping her hand around Brian's cock, feeling it slip through her fingers as he slid in and out of his mother's pussy.

"Take the camera, Britta," she said, handing it to her. "I'm going to help Brian fuck your mother in the ass," she said, laughing when Beth's head shot up.

"I don't think so," Beth said, looking back over her shoulder at her son ploughing her pussy. "He's far too big."

"Nonsense," Shelley said. "He fucked my ass and it was wonderful. I've never been so full of cock before."

"I don't know," Beth said, putting her head down on the mattress as Brian continued to fuck her, his cock sliding through Shelley's hand.

"Let's give it a try," Shelley said, pulling Brian's cock from his mother's pussy and sliding it up to her asshole. "Gently, Brian, gently," she said, holding his cock in place on Beth's rosebud.

Beth was gasping and trying to relax as she felt Brian's cock pressing against her asshole. She hadn't had anal sex in quite a while and Brian was huge by any standard. She almost cried out loud when she felt her sphincter relax enough for the head of Brian's cock to slip in. It felt like it was tearing her apart, it was so big.

"Let's get it wet again," Shelley said, pulling him down to Beth's pussy and letting him plunge in and out a couple of times before positioning him once again at the entrance to her ass.

This time he was able to get past her sphincter much easier and 3-4 inches of his cock slid into his mother's ass. Beth was gasping from the pain but appreciated the way he paused to let her adjust to his size. Slowly but surely Brian worked his entire cock into his mother's ass until his belly was pressing up against her ass cheeks. Slowly Brian began to fuck his mother's ass, not believing how tight it was. After several minutes she began to loosen up and Brian began to fuck her in earnest, pounding himself against her ass as he reamed her. Beth was moaning, one hand beneath herself furiously frigging her own pussy as her son fucked her ass.

After more than fifteen minutes Beth begged him to stop, her ass was worn out and so was she.

"I've got to have some of that," Shelley said, getting on her hands and knees in front of Brian. "Fuck my ass, Brian, fuck it good," she told him, arching her back and spreading her knees.

Getting his cock into Shelley's ass was much easier than his mother's and very quickly Brian was giving her the fucking of her life, slamming his cock in and out of her ass. Britta was still filming everything, wondering if she'd ever be able to let him fuck her in the ass like that. Brian fucked Shelley's ass for almost a half an hour before finally falling over onto the bed, completely exhausted, his cock still rock hard.

Beth got up and went to the bathroom and came back with a damp towel and cleaned her son's cock while he lay there, barely conscious. She then lay down on the bed, taking him in her arms, holding him to her breast, his cock poking her in the stomach. Britta curled up against her brother's back, sandwiching him between the two of them.

"You're all welcome to stay," Shelley said after an hour or so had passed, Abut what about Bill? What are you going to tell him?"

"We should go," Beth said, not wanting to move. "I'll take care of distracting your father if he's still up so that the two of you can sneak to your rooms," she told them.

"Well, I certainly expect to see all of you here again," Shelley said, "and soon."

"Thanks, Shelley, this was really cool," Britta told her, giving her a hug before picking up her clothes and dressing.

"Beth?" Shelley said, her eyebrow raised.

"Thanks, Shelley, for everything," she told her, giving her a big hug. "I mean it. This might be wrong and weird, but it was just wonderful. This will change everything in our lives."

"For the better, I should hope," Shelley said with a laugh.

"I'm sure it will be," Beth agreed, pulling on her sweats.

Shelley escorted them all to the door, standing naked in the doorway, silhouetted in the light of the living room as they left. It was with a big sigh that she closed the door and went back up to her bedroom, alone.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,346 Followers